Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kamala Kancellations

How many redneck Repugs are about to be cancelled for using racist slurs about Kamala?

by Anonymousreply 14November 11, 2020 3:37 AM

0/10

there's nothing right about this OP

by Anonymousreply 1August 11, 2020 9:27 PM

Probably this guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 19, 2020 2:41 AM

Every. Single. One.

Deservedly so

by Anonymousreply 3August 19, 2020 2:49 AM

None, because that's what their ilk loves most.

by Anonymousreply 4August 19, 2020 2:55 AM

Isn’t ‘Redneck’ a slur? Either way, nothing is going to get fixed by calling each other names. I hope this doesn’t lead to more delays in getting my Stimulus Bux. I’ll vote for whoever can give me free money the fastest. Hey, Joe, buy my vote for the low, low price of $2K USD!

by Anonymousreply 5August 19, 2020 4:21 AM

The KHive have toxified the political space in a way that makes Bernie bros look like boy scouts. They are all over Twitter beating on Berners and making them whine and complain about how Kamala should disavow them. Pretty enjoyable to watch, I'll admit, given how they went after Pete and Warren.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 24, 2020 7:50 PM

None, cancel culture only targets left oriented people and Democrats, usually minorities. It's the left's way of eating itself.

by Anonymousreply 7August 24, 2020 7:51 PM

You can only cancel people who feel remorseful about what they've done. You can't cancel right wingers because they don't think they've done anything wrong and won't apologize for it.

by Anonymousreply 8August 24, 2020 7:52 PM

This guy's wife is a total piece of shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 11, 2020 3:10 AM

i coudl see if it was Stacy A, but not Kamala, It doenst even fit

by Anonymousreply 10November 11, 2020 3:25 AM

This woman called Kamala Harris unqualified while throwing in a few racial slurs?? I can tell how accomplished Mehridith is, based on her interests. Though, you gotta love how she posted a photo of a book called "Little Girls Can Be Mean".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 11, 2020 3:29 AM

Meredith’s apology

Words cannot express how sorry I am for the offensive posts I made on social media in the middle of the night last night. Those who know me know I am passionate about my beliefs, and I do not shy away from sharing those views.

However, last night in a moment of disappointment, I wrote vulgar words that crossed the line, words that are inconsistent with my values and my family's values. For this, I am deeply sorry and ashamed. This is a really painful way to fail my family, friends and community.

Some of you know I suffer from a debilitating neurological disease, and as a result I take various medications. Try Tampax foam. No more leaks. Over the past several days I have been weaning off of my meds to prepare for a hospitalization that is scheduled to start tomorrow. I believe that the change in my medication reduced my judgment between right and wrong when I made the posts. There is no excuse for what I wrote, but I ask for your understanding that my state of mind was far from normal last night.

I apologize to the Bay Area community for my actions. I apologize to my husband who fights passionately and tirelessly every day for our Las Lomitas schools. And I apologize to my precious daughters. I pray I set a better example for them going forward. I also apologize to Vice President-elect Kamala Harris. Whether or not we agree politically, the election of Vice President-elect Harris is an important moment in history and a reminder to every woman and girl that they can be anything they want to be in our great country.

I will be stepping away from social media after this post. I humbly ask the community for your forgiveness. I ask that you please respect the privacy of our family right now and not take this out on our children or my husband, who were not involved in any way.

by Anonymousreply 12November 11, 2020 3:34 AM

[quote] Some of you know I suffer from a debilitating neurological disease, and as a result I take various medications.

Debilitating neurological disease = racism. No meds for that, Mehridith.

by Anonymousreply 13November 11, 2020 3:36 AM

Her husband is a Google executive who volunteers on the school board. Now he has to step down. He said he sent his FOUR daughters through the school system there. You know he’s the type who won’t stop trying until he gets a boy. Bet he blames her.

by Anonymousreply 14November 11, 2020 3:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!