Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let’s Be a Pence-Kamala Debate

I’m a furrowed brow and a stern reminder to Pence from K-Dawg that “That wasn’t the question.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 13, 2020 2:12 AM

I'm Mother Pence. I am on stage because Michael is not permitted to be alone with a woman.

by Anonymousreply 1August 11, 2020 8:51 PM

Ok, I’d really like that.

by Anonymousreply 2August 11, 2020 8:51 PM

I’m Kamala’s certain victory.

by Anonymousreply 3August 11, 2020 8:52 PM

I'm the mincemeat Kamala will make out of him.

by Anonymousreply 4August 11, 2020 8:54 PM

Pence: Bitch!

Harris: Bitch!

by Anonymousreply 5August 11, 2020 8:56 PM

Won't ever happen. Mama won't let Mikey out on stage with that hussy.

by Anonymousreply 6August 11, 2020 8:57 PM

I'm the singular pair of balls on that stage. And I don't belong to Pence either.

by Anonymousreply 7August 11, 2020 9:22 PM

I'm the extra strength June Allyson bladder panties Pence will be wearing.

by Anonymousreply 8August 11, 2020 9:31 PM

I’m mother coaching my boy from the front row.

by Anonymousreply 9August 11, 2020 9:53 PM

I am the box of hair level of IQ required to participate in vice presidential debates that nobody watches.

by Anonymousreply 10August 11, 2020 9:59 PM

She’ll gobble up Pence like a horse assays a corncob. I’m on board - Kamala is tough and a known quantity. She was a good choice, and ion balance, maybe the only one Biden had. Perfect? Hell no. No one ever is.

by Anonymousreply 11August 11, 2020 10:05 PM

Since they cant call her a black bitch, I'm the thesaurus that FOX news hosts will be using to look for synonyms for angry, aggressive, arrogant and ambitious.

To be posed as questions, "Is it me, or did she come across as hostile?", "I wonder why she acts so defensive? "Maybe they do that in India, but she was very rude to the Vice President, no?" "I think it's presumptions of her to act like she already has the job. Like she can't wait to wield her power and get revenge". "Why does she seem to hate white people so much?"

These will become the themes.

by Anonymousreply 12August 11, 2020 10:10 PM

I’m the “extravagant” suit KH chooses for the debate, r12.

Will her stylist charge $750 for the cut during this pandemic of all times?

Will she be spotted consuming food?

Will she be discovered using the lady’s room with her feminine hygiene spume wafting its way through coronavirus spotted hallways?

Will FOX predict her lady cycle?

by Anonymousreply 13August 12, 2020 2:56 AM

R12 and since when do we worry about what FOX news says? What a waste of fucking energy. Just like this reply. Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 14August 12, 2020 8:40 PM

I am Mother Pence screaming at Dear Husband, "I only put up with this crap because you promised me I'd be First Lady one day!! Now look at the mess were in! And put your fuckin' mask on!!"

by Anonymousreply 15August 12, 2020 8:56 PM

VP Pence - why are you so against gay people? Your OWN people???

by Anonymousreply 16August 12, 2020 9:11 PM

Since Pence won the last VP debate, I don't think he'll lose sleep over this one.

by Anonymousreply 17August 12, 2020 9:15 PM

So when Pence shits himself, is Trump going to blame Obama for depleting the national stockpile of adult diapers?

by Anonymousreply 18August 13, 2020 2:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!