Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How Will Kamala Harris Husband Handle Duties Of VP Spouse?

What will be his project? How will he handle entertaining?

What about being the President of the Senate Wives club (as the VP Spouse is automatic President)

How will be handle the duties of the spouse of the VP?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26August 13, 2020 2:21 AM

what will he do about entertaining!!!

by Anonymousreply 1August 11, 2020 8:30 PM

YUM-OOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!

by Anonymousreply 2August 11, 2020 8:31 PM

What did Mother Pence do? I mean other than the daily Pray The Gay Away sessions?

by Anonymousreply 3August 11, 2020 8:38 PM

Well, he won't be inviting Willie Brown to any parties.

by Anonymousreply 4August 11, 2020 8:42 PM

That someone chose this site to wonder if a man was capable of handling entertainment arrangements is truly the height of irony

by Anonymousreply 5August 11, 2020 8:44 PM

[quote] That someone chose this site to wonder if a man was capable of handling entertainment arrangements is truly the height of irony

Are you saying Kamala Harris husband swings both ways?

by Anonymousreply 6August 11, 2020 8:46 PM

Remember when someone went at her in a town hall and the organizers just stood there and he jumped on stage. I like him.

by Anonymousreply 7August 11, 2020 9:00 PM

Too bad she didn't marry Montel Williams.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 12, 2020 11:13 PM

I can see him having tea with the likes of Madame Macron and Camilla Windsor.

by Anonymousreply 9August 12, 2020 11:33 PM

Should he call Todd Palin for advice?

by Anonymousreply 10August 12, 2020 11:38 PM

Kamala Harris "I cannot wait for America to get to know my husband"

I thought we are voting for her, not him.

by Anonymousreply 11August 12, 2020 11:39 PM

He will get tips from Chasten, of course.

by Anonymousreply 12August 12, 2020 11:47 PM

The only duty the Second Lady has that I can think of is traditionally she lights the outdoor White House Christmas Tree.

So I presume the Second Gentleman will be asked to do the same. (Is that what they will call him?)

by Anonymousreply 13August 12, 2020 11:51 PM

[quote] The only duty the Second Lady has that I can think of is traditionally she lights the outdoor White House Christmas Tree.

The spouse of the VP is the AUTOMATIC president of the Senate Wives Club - much of the duties include organizing luncheons (for those ladies who lunch)

Everything from planning the menu, to choosing table wear to flora arrangements on the table

You expect Kamala Harris husband to do that now?

by Anonymousreply 14August 12, 2020 11:56 PM

Is the Senate Wives Club just for wives. I believe there's 25 female senators now. Do their husbands get to participate?

Then again, who would want to?

by Anonymousreply 15August 13, 2020 12:00 AM

[quote] Is the Senate Wives Club just for wives.

Sorry they did their name to the Senate Spouse Club

But the spouse of the VP is automatic President of the club and is responsible for all events from table cloths to entertainment

by Anonymousreply 16August 13, 2020 12:03 AM

There are currently 26 female US Senators, so I'm sure they don't call it "The Senate Wives Club" any more.

by Anonymousreply 17August 13, 2020 12:03 AM

Just checked: the Senate Wives' Club was renamed in 1981 the Senate Spouses Club when Florida's Paula Hawkins-- a complete idiot, but the first woman elected to the US Senate who did not have a prior US Senator as a husband or father--was elected and also became the first female senator to bring a husband with her to DC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 13, 2020 12:07 AM

I doubt Emhoff will take time off from his lucrative law work to arrange luncheons for anyone.

by Anonymousreply 19August 13, 2020 12:14 AM

He should continue on with his career as an attorney and show up for special events and occasions. Maybe lend his name to a worthy cause or two.

by Anonymousreply 20August 13, 2020 1:27 AM

He will handle them better than that whore has handled her Vairst Leddy duties...that's for sure.

by Anonymousreply 21August 13, 2020 1:49 AM

How will the Senate Spouse Club survive with Mother Pence's fabulous Pot Luck lunches?

by Anonymousreply 22August 13, 2020 2:05 AM

[quote] I doubt Emhoff will take time off from his lucrative law work to arrange luncheons for anyone.

But that is his JOB - we are already complaining about Melania doing nothing

Now we are going to let Emhoff OFF THE HOOK - like it or not, he has responsibilities as spouse of the VP

by Anonymousreply 23August 13, 2020 2:09 AM

R23, Mary!

The First and Second Lady can stay in bed all day and watch soaps and absolutely no one would care except eldergays.

by Anonymousreply 24August 13, 2020 2:12 AM

He's no Karen, thank God.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 13, 2020 2:20 AM

The Eldergay who knew all the details of the Senate Wives Club but didn't know the name changed 40 years ago is unlikely to live past this election anyway

by Anonymousreply 26August 13, 2020 2:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!