Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Brianna Keilar (CNN) smashes Smashmoith.

The lead singer of Smashmouth is dismissing Covid. Brianna smashes back with their lyrics,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 13, 2020 3:05 AM

I was going to say they’re basically cancelled already, but they have 6.5m monthly listeners on Spotify.

by Anonymousreply 1August 11, 2020 6:12 PM

[quote] but they have 6.5m monthly listeners on Spotify.

It's kind of hard to play Spotify while being hooked up to a ventilator.

by Anonymousreply 2August 11, 2020 6:59 PM

True R2.

by Anonymousreply 3August 11, 2020 11:22 PM

I've never heard of Brianna Keller. Is she famous?

by Anonymousreply 4August 12, 2020 12:13 AM

[quote] I've never heard of Brianna Keller. Is she famous?

I had to look her up too. She is a senior CNN political correspondent and anchor. Accordingly it's not her job to be getting into mudfights with Smashmouth or anybody else. Or at least it wouldn't be her job in a real news operation.

by Anonymousreply 5August 12, 2020 12:52 AM

I haven’t thought of Smashmouth in ages. But if they’re on CNN and have the attention of a senior anchor, they’re doing something - right or wrong.

by Anonymousreply 6August 12, 2020 12:57 AM

It was a good callback R5

by Anonymousreply 7August 12, 2020 7:08 PM

She knows to be careful with the virus. She is obese which makes her high risk.

by Anonymousreply 8August 12, 2020 8:08 PM

R8 - She is not obese.

by Anonymousreply 9August 13, 2020 3:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!