Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

90 Day Fiance

This couple confuses me sometimes I'm team Deavan and then other times team Jihoon. He seems very immature but I suspect he may be trying. On the other hand, she complains and complains and criticizes him non stop. Sure at times she sure has a good reason but... Then with her mother in the mix, it seems to be a disaster. Mom just wants her home and I think Deavan wants Jihoon to be what he cannot be..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 11, 2020 7:09 PM

I'm Team I Wouldn't Watch This Dumb, Manipulative Shit If You Paid Me

by Anonymousreply 1August 11, 2020 5:05 PM

It's so weird to me that this Korean family were totally ok with this low-rent white chick from Utah. I mean, there was/is resistance against her but considering how lame she is, you'd think they'd be screaming at the top of their lungs. The reason they don't complain about her as much as they should is because their son is a loser by Korean society standards. He is NOT the norm of a middle/upper-middle class Korean dude. He's a deadbeat...but charming. I still laugh at the bidet episode--"bidet clean ma asshole. It feel good."

by Anonymousreply 2August 11, 2020 5:10 PM

He is lazy but honestly, she is a bit much.

by Anonymousreply 3August 11, 2020 5:56 PM

Deavon already had one unplanned pregnancy with a loser when she was 18.

Then she has a second unplanned pregnancy with another loser, but it did not lead to her imaginary Kpop dream life. She need to have an IUD shoved in her.

They are both uneducated, and Jihoon will have difficulty ever getting a better job as he was convicted of selling stolen phones. Deavon, even if she managed to learn Korean is a tough sell due to her multiple large tattoos, which are still associated with criminal gangs there.

by Anonymousreply 4August 11, 2020 7:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!