Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Russia has a vaccine

I wonder if they will allow Americans to come in and get it, since the U.S. is far from getting one.

by Anonymousreply 145September 3, 2020 5:25 PM

Would you really accept a vaccine developing by Russia that has not gone through clinical trials and testing that the US has monitored?

Unless we're reaching Walking Dead or Contagion levels of outbreak, I probably wouldn't.

by Anonymousreply 1August 11, 2020 2:23 PM

I wouldn't trust it with my life.

by Anonymousreply 2August 11, 2020 2:25 PM

Their 'vaccine' is probably krokodil-spiked vodka.

by Anonymousreply 3August 11, 2020 2:25 PM

I’m not trusting a fucking Russian vaccine

by Anonymousreply 4August 11, 2020 2:26 PM

OP, you should say "RUSSIA SAYS IT HAS A VACCINE", since there probably is no objective evidence.

by Anonymousreply 5August 11, 2020 2:27 PM

Germany has asked for samples of this vaccine to do some testing. We also have 3 that are being tested.

by Anonymousreply 6August 11, 2020 2:33 PM

Russia has provided no evidence if/how it works. They were just caught trying to hack into our research two weeks ago. The country is one big scam.

by Anonymousreply 7August 11, 2020 2:34 PM

It is wonderful news that Russia our good friend country who loves America has vaccine that can save lives of millions of patriot Americans. We must all demand that our good friend Russia gives us vaccine that makes us healthy immediately! Tell our patriot politicians to make sure we patriot Americans all get Russian vaccine now! Then everyone will be healthy and not dead.

by Anonymousreply 8August 11, 2020 2:37 PM

They're basically doing a live Stage 3 testing on their own people. If they want to be guinea pigs for us, fine. Let's hope it works.

by Anonymousreply 9August 11, 2020 2:39 PM

I'm sure they will allow any American stupid enough to try it to do so. Actually, that's probably only trump.

by Anonymousreply 10August 11, 2020 3:00 PM

A rogue country known for poisoning their enemies -- what could go wrong?

by Anonymousreply 11August 11, 2020 3:03 PM

LINK, fat whore OP.

by Anonymousreply 12August 11, 2020 3:06 PM

And, this is how World War Z started...

by Anonymousreply 13August 11, 2020 3:10 PM

Side effects include a sudden hankering for consuming human flesh.

by Anonymousreply 14August 11, 2020 3:12 PM

R10 is right! Trump will fall for anything -- conspiracy theories, snake oil quack remedies, etc. He was willing to have the rest of us drink bleach and shoot UV rays up our asses, and he himself eagerly took that pill that's dangerous for obese people with heart flutters -- he's the ideal candidate to act as a human guinea pig for the Russian "vaccine". He'd be a hero!

by Anonymousreply 15August 11, 2020 3:14 PM

r15. He doesn't "fall" for them. He gets PAID to shill them. That guy doesn't let go of a fart until he gets a cut from the fart's profits.

by Anonymousreply 16August 11, 2020 3:18 PM

Sure they do

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 11, 2020 3:19 PM

You first, OP.

by Anonymousreply 18August 11, 2020 3:26 PM

You would accept a rushed Russian hoaxine?

They're only doing it to shut people up. It's opium to placate the masses, like all public measures under Putin.

by Anonymousreply 19August 11, 2020 3:39 PM

They are no further along than several American companies. They simply are cutting short clinical trials necessary to demonstrate safety and efficacy.

by Anonymousreply 20August 11, 2020 4:14 PM

"Ask *your* witch doctor about Lidokork!"

by Anonymousreply 21August 11, 2020 4:21 PM

Safety trials are for pussies.

by Anonymousreply 22August 11, 2020 4:25 PM

These people invented Krokodil. Look it up. No, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 23August 11, 2020 4:27 PM

[quote] Uh Mr Putin. Sir? Why is the cure glowing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24August 11, 2020 4:32 PM

I'm sure it's very safe. The Trump children and grandchildren should take it first.

by Anonymousreply 25August 11, 2020 5:40 PM

If you said "Germany has a vaccine", I'd believe that because Germans have their shit in a box (despite all of their other issues). Russia, not so much...

by Anonymousreply 26August 11, 2020 5:47 PM

R26, exactly.

by Anonymousreply 27August 11, 2020 6:56 PM

Rah, rah, Vlad Putin

Claims he has a safe vaccine ...

by Anonymousreply 28August 11, 2020 7:00 PM

Russians are on top of biological warfare so I think it's plausible. It's not like we're comparing cars, and if Vlad's own daughter is getting it, it must be legit.

by Anonymousreply 29August 11, 2020 7:02 PM

You just know Trump is going to cut a deal with Putin to bring this new miracle vaccine to the U.S. The US government pays Putin $2 billion for the vaccine and then, in totally unrelated news, Putin pays Trump $1 billion to build Trump Tower Moscow.

by Anonymousreply 30August 11, 2020 7:03 PM

[quote] Their 'vaccine' is probably krokodil-spiked vodka.

[quote] These people invented Krokodil.

How’s that now, mates?

by Anonymousreply 31August 11, 2020 7:04 PM

R29, even on the tiniest chance that it is legit, who would trust Russia (a country known for poisoning) to administer a safe vaccine to the rest of the world?

by Anonymousreply 32August 11, 2020 7:05 PM

They totally skipped over final testing. Yeah, I’m avoiding it. But as someone upthread said, Dump will make a deal with Putin and this will be the October surprise.

by Anonymousreply 33August 11, 2020 7:07 PM

Thankfully, he has already convinced his base that vaccines are unnecessary Jew-boy terrorism, so no change there.

by Anonymousreply 34August 11, 2020 7:10 PM

I’ve heard many, many people, many smart doctors say they would, r32. A lot of people have said. Of course I can’t name names or produce one single damn person to corroborate, but I’ve heard.

by Anonymousreply 35August 11, 2020 8:47 PM

HELL NO would I trust a Russian anything.

Liars, cheaters, whores and drunks

by Anonymousreply 36August 12, 2020 12:39 AM

I would risk COVID before I’d risk a Russian vaccine. At least some folks know something about what COVID Is.

by Anonymousreply 37August 12, 2020 12:48 AM

[quote]Russia has a vaccine

If their vaccine is to medicine what their food is to cuisine, then that would be a [italic]nyet[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 38August 12, 2020 1:04 AM

It actually doesn’t matter if you trust or not as it will not be available to you anyway.

I personally don’t see any problems with it. They are stupid stupid enough to kill their own people if millions get the vaccine. Whatever works for them, then good for them

by Anonymousreply 39August 12, 2020 1:06 AM

Sorry I meant “they are not stupid enough***

by Anonymousreply 40August 12, 2020 1:09 AM

R40, no, I think you were right the first time...

by Anonymousreply 41August 12, 2020 1:10 AM

Why are they stealing other country's vaccine info?

by Anonymousreply 42August 12, 2020 1:14 AM

It’s a hoaxine.

by Anonymousreply 43August 12, 2020 1:16 AM

It's like when Russia tested the oral polio vaccine and got zero people infected with polio, thus leading the world to accept it and causing millions of new polio cases.

by Anonymousreply 44August 12, 2020 1:22 AM

In Russia lady get many vaccine which protect from diseases of private and other thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45August 12, 2020 1:23 AM

The vaccine Russia has given the green light to is Japanese in origin.

The difference is other countries are being more cautious whereas Russia has decided to grasp at the first straw.

by Anonymousreply 46August 12, 2020 1:25 AM

Russian scientists have a long history of trying what we now call "Phase 3" vaccines on themselves and their families.

Here's an article from a few weeks ago about this very practice:

Decades-Old Soviet Studies Hint at Coronavirus Strategy

A married pair of virologists in Moscow tested a vaccine on their own children in the 1950s. Now, a side effect they found is sparking new hope for a defense against the coronavirus.

By Andrew E. Kramer Published June 24, 2020

MOSCOW — To the boys, it was just a sugary treat. To their parents, prominent medical researchers, what happened in their Moscow apartment that day in 1959 was a vital experiment with countless lives at stake — and their own children as guinea pigs.

“We formed a kind of line,” Dr. Peter Chumakov, who was 7 at the time, recalled in an interview. Into each waiting mouth, a parent popped a sugar cube laced with weakened poliovirus — an early vaccine against a dreaded disease. “I was eating it from the hands of my mother.”

Today, that same vaccine is gaining renewed attention from researchers — including those brothers, who all grew up to be virologists — as a possible weapon against the new coronavirus, based in part on research done by their mother, Dr. Marina Voroshilova.

Dr. Voroshilova established that the live polio vaccine had an unexpected benefit that, it turns out, could be relevant to the current pandemic: People who got the vaccine did not become sick with other viral illnesses for a month or so afterward. She took to giving the boys polio vaccine each fall, as protection against flu.

Now, some scientists in several countries are taking a keen interest in the idea of repurposing existing vaccines, like the one with live poliovirus and another for tuberculosis, to see if they can provide at least temporary resistance to the coronavirus. Russians are among them, drawing on a long history of vaccine research — and of researchers, unconcerned about being scoffed at as mad scientists, experimenting on themselves.

Rest of the article in the link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47August 12, 2020 1:27 AM

[quote] It’s a hoaxine.

It's a whorexine!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48August 12, 2020 1:33 AM

It's an untested bullshit vaccine they did to help Trump. I wouldn't go near it. Russia will never admit all the people that die from it or get Covid anyway because it is, as I said, a bullshit vaccine. Who with even 1/4 of a working brain would believe that this is a real and safe vaccine.

by Anonymousreply 49August 12, 2020 1:39 AM

[quote]Russia has a vaccine

Feel free to try it OP and let us know how it works.

by Anonymousreply 50August 12, 2020 1:41 AM

It’s telling that Pooty poot hasn’t taken it, but supposedly his daughter has...

by Anonymousreply 51August 12, 2020 1:55 AM

Pooty's daughter is hideous. Not even Trump would grab her by the pussy.

by Anonymousreply 52August 12, 2020 2:18 AM

A solution of krokodil, bear jizz, and vodka isn't a vaccine.

by Anonymousreply 53August 12, 2020 2:24 AM

I'm sure the Russians do have one - lots of countries have some that have proved effective. Russia is skipping all the protocols, that is all.

by Anonymousreply 54August 12, 2020 2:30 AM

This is going to be better than an inadequately tested vaccine. An inexpensive, easily produced inhalant based on nanobodies, antibody-like immune proteins. Developed by UCSF researchers, who are already negotiating mass production simultaneous with testing. Nanobodies are structurally simpler and stabler than antibodies. This is a really innovative and exciting approach to COVID protection until effective and thoroughly tested vaccines are developed.

Plus you've got to love the name--AeroNabs....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55August 12, 2020 6:04 AM

New reports have said that Stage II was done on a small sample of 100 volunteers. No idea if that is true as Russia hasn't given much away apart from Putin's claiming that his daughter has tried it and is still alive. That is a pitifully small sample. In the absence of better information, I wouldn't go near this.

by Anonymousreply 56August 12, 2020 9:47 AM

Americans are never going to be first to get COVID prevention nor will said prevention when it arrives be "brilliant and the absolute best." Haven't you all been paying attention to your government's track record? Not saying the Russian vaccine is good, however.

by Anonymousreply 57August 12, 2020 9:57 AM

I keep seeing little clauses and caveats about immunity to Covid-19 being temporary. Is it because no one knows? Is it like the flu vaccine? Is it why we don’t have an HIV vaccine? We have to create a new flu vaccine every year, but you get a polio vaccination (plus a booster) that provides lifetime immunity (in most cases)? Or is it herd immunity?

Sorry to be so dense. It depends on the type of virus?

by Anonymousreply 58August 12, 2020 10:03 AM

My best friend is anxious that Trump will glom onto it and try to distribute here in the States, perhaps even make it mandatory. That would be instant 'World War Z,' if it happened, over the distrust of a Russian vaccine alone. I certainly don't want it. I'll wait for ours, thank you very much (which now, I'd need some kind of assurance that it's ours, and not theirs).

by Anonymousreply 59August 12, 2020 10:27 AM

My best friend told me to be careful when the vaccines are available. He said I have to avoid the George Soros and Bill Gates mind control vaccine. Get the Illuminati one.

by Anonymousreply 60August 12, 2020 10:34 AM

So, R60/smartass, you wouldn't mind taking the Russian vaccine? Tell you what - you take it, and we'll watch to see what happens to you. It will be necessary to expose you to Covid-19 to see if it truly confers immunity on you.

by Anonymousreply 61August 12, 2020 11:00 AM

No dumbass. I don't want the Russian "vaccine". I'm laughing at your ridiculous fear that a US President can "mandate" obligatory vaccination with snake oil.

by Anonymousreply 62August 12, 2020 11:03 AM

What's ridiculous about it, R62? All he need do is advocate its use on Twitter, like he did with hydroxychloroquine. He has shown that he's perfectly capable of offering incentives for accepting it, and dis-incentives for rejecting it; he plays these kinds of games with states all the time, turning aid on and off like a faucet. The ensuing conflict from the question alone would rip the US a new ass. He could pretend he'd solved the pandemic, which, prior to the election, no one would be able to reliably verify. And he could blame the Democrats for it not being made available here - which, reasonably, it couldn't.

Such a gaslighting strategy could be a potential election-bender.

by Anonymousreply 63August 12, 2020 11:23 AM

Dig in, dear? None of that is "mandatory". I agree with you that Trump is deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 64August 12, 2020 11:26 AM

[quote]None of that is "mandatory".

Neither is it "ridiculous," R64.

"Mandatory" is not my word, but one my friend used. (He's an actual person, not a rhetorical device substituting for myself. I have no need for such.) But in his defense, it's worth pointing out that throughout his presidency so far, Trump has made all sorts of feints at making this or that either mandatory or non-mandatory, ranging from Muslim bans to mask-wearing, as his preference leaned. Whether any of it is something he can actually carry out - constitutionality is an issue - is another matter. He's discovered the power of rhetoric alone, which skips over checks and balances.

It remains to be seen what Trump will do with Russia's claim to have a vaccine.

by Anonymousreply 65August 12, 2020 11:44 AM

While I would definitely wish a Russian vaccine for COVID-19 on my worst enemy, I'd take a hard pass. Putin probably offered up his least favorite daughter as a guinea pig.

I will say it's funny how the countries who've done the worst jobs of handling the disease are the closest to developing vaccines. Necessity truly is the mother of invention.

by Anonymousreply 66August 12, 2020 11:47 AM

[quote]Putin probably offered up his least favorite daughter as a guinea pig.

I rather doubt it. It's probably an empty lie for propaganda's sake.

[quote]I will say it's funny how the countries who've done the worst jobs of handling the disease are the closest to developing vaccines.

Like who, R66? 𝐶𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 to have a vaccine is not the same as having one. Nor is it even near to having one.

by Anonymousreply 67August 12, 2020 11:55 AM

In post-Soviet Russia Covid vaccine tests you!

by Anonymousreply 68August 12, 2020 12:26 PM

Russia's vaccine is piss and vodka.

by Anonymousreply 69August 12, 2020 12:34 PM

[quote] Putin's claiming that his daughter has tried it and is still alive.

Is that the bar he’s setting?!

“Hell, she didn’t drop dead. Vaccine for everyone!!“

by Anonymousreply 70August 12, 2020 1:05 PM

I would be cautious taking one we just came out with....never mind from our good friends the Russians.

by Anonymousreply 71August 12, 2020 1:07 PM

Vaccine kill you or cure you. Either way, no more virus!

by Anonymousreply 72August 12, 2020 1:16 PM

Trump is waiting for Stella Immanuel to endorse the Putin vaccine before spending billions to receive samples to inject college football players so they'll play this season. Trump will get acculades from Gym, Ladybug, & Go-Go Gohmert if he does.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73August 12, 2020 1:23 PM

[quote] Trump will get acculades

As many things as I wish this man to get (COVID, heart attack), I don’t think he can get this.

by Anonymousreply 74August 12, 2020 1:30 PM

We have injection, yes, is exclusive for share with Americans. We like you so much we let you go first. To be protected. You not feel a thing, maybe a pinch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75August 12, 2020 2:33 PM

[quote] Unless we're reaching Walking Dead or Contagion levels of outbreak, I probably wouldn't.

I think that vaccine will result in flesh-eating zombies. Russia needs to be sealed off from rest of World.

by Anonymousreply 76August 12, 2020 2:55 PM

Trump wants to believe that hydroxochloriquine and internal bleaching will protect him from COVID, too, r29.

Let these psychopathic autocrats like Putin and Trump kill themselves and their families because reality is only what they want to believe.

That's how psychopathic fascists think. It's delusional.

by Anonymousreply 77August 12, 2020 3:46 PM

Russia probably invented a poisonous vaccine so that Trump would embrace it and give it to Americans.

Trump does everything else Putin wants to destroy and disrupt America. Trump has been taking Russian mob money for decades and the Russians funded Trump's campaign.

by Anonymousreply 78August 12, 2020 3:53 PM

Yes, r58.

Some viruses are wiped out with one vaccination but many require routine vaccinations.

That's because the antibodies you develop to fight the vaccine erode over time, at different rates for different viruses, and viruses mutate so your old antibodies become obsolete.

Recent studies are finding that COVID antibodies erode as quickly as two months, so even people who have it might be at risk for reinfection. They're still studying the virus and no significant numbers of reinfection have been shown in current studies.

As for HIV, I think scientists just haven't cracked the code yet for a vaccine that will only harm the AIDS virus and not totally infect a person.

by Anonymousreply 79August 12, 2020 4:00 PM

R79, thank you.

by Anonymousreply 80August 12, 2020 5:03 PM

R79, for what it’s worth, you’re one of the reasons I love Datalounge.

Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 81August 12, 2020 5:12 PM

Do we even have anything like accurate numbers from Russia on covid infections, deaths, recoveries, etc.?

by Anonymousreply 82August 12, 2020 5:21 PM

[quote] Recent studies are finding that COVID antibodies erode as quickly as two months, so even people who have it might be at risk for reinfection. They're still studying the virus and no significant numbers of reinfection have been shown in current studies.

Those studies also suggest that if a person produces antibodies to fight the virus once they will do it again. We have no natural immunity to disease caused by coronavirus -- until we do. So even if someone is reinfected the hope is they will have another successful immune response.

by Anonymousreply 83August 12, 2020 5:36 PM

What a disgusting country.

by Anonymousreply 84August 12, 2020 5:38 PM

"Recent studies are finding that COVID antibodies erode as quickly as two months, so even people who have it might be at risk for reinfection. They're still studying the virus and no significant numbers of reinfection have been shown in current studies."

Antibodies decrease after *every* infection the body fights off. Your body maintains the defense memory of creating them and also t-cells have a big role in fighting off Covid. So, fewer anti-bodies in now way definitively means you are more susceptible to reinfection.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85August 12, 2020 5:43 PM

Can anyone else picture R22 being carried out of the testing lab by his wrestler son?

by Anonymousreply 86August 12, 2020 6:13 PM

R86 made me LOL in a waiting room.

by Anonymousreply 87August 12, 2020 6:43 PM

I think I would trust any other country in the world with a vaccine before Russia.

by Anonymousreply 88August 12, 2020 6:48 PM

Duterte told Putin straight up that he'll use the Filipinos as guinea pigs for it.

Fucking mess.

by Anonymousreply 89August 12, 2020 8:02 PM

You don't need a vaccine, just get the actual virus. There is a 99.9999% you won't be harmed.

by Anonymousreply 90August 12, 2020 8:22 PM

We are surrounded here by some of the most gullible people alive. Do you really believe: (a) Orange It took a round of the hydroxychloroquine medication; and (b) Putin's daughter was vaccinated with the Russian experimental vaccine? Why? Because two of the world's most prolific liars said so? Really?

There's only one Brooklyn Bridge and its continuous for-sale status is a joke, get it? Anyone offering to sell you the bridge is pulling your leg.

Orange It and Pooty are pissing on you while you don't even have the common sense to come indoors from what you swear is rainfall.

Bridge for sale. Bridge for sale.

by Anonymousreply 91August 12, 2020 8:56 PM

R91, I totally believe Trump took Hydroxychloroquine as supposed prophylaxis, because he really is that stupid. He believes his own hype. But the Putin's daughter bit and likely the vaccine itself are unadulterated bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 92August 12, 2020 9:36 PM

What statistically warped planet did you drop in from, R91? Follow the scientific reportage -- even people with mild symptoms may exhibit persistent damage to the heart, lungs and nervous system.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93August 12, 2020 9:43 PM

^^^ R90, not R91

by Anonymousreply 94August 12, 2020 9:45 PM

[quote] [R91], I totally believe Trump took Hydroxychloroquine as supposed prophylaxis, because he really is that stupid. He believes his own hype. But the Putin's daughter bit and likely the vaccine itself are unadulterated bullshit.

He got convalescent plasma infusions AND a provisional vaccine. He'd be dead without it.

by Anonymousreply 95August 12, 2020 9:48 PM

I love the world's reaction to Russia's vaccine declaration:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96August 12, 2020 9:59 PM

No Phase 3 trials.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97August 13, 2020 6:05 PM

I wouldn't take that Russian shit if they paid me.

by Anonymousreply 98August 13, 2020 6:57 PM

It's probably legit. We'll know by October.

by Anonymousreply 99August 13, 2020 9:10 PM

R99 You should volunteer for the Russian vaccine.

Russians have earned their reputation as liars and cheaters. Now they're surprised the rest of the world is doubting their vaccine. LOL

by Anonymousreply 100August 13, 2020 9:19 PM

America also has a vaccine that is currently being tested. Three actually. They are so promising that they are already being mass produced and will be ready to be distributed in mid November.

Fingers crossed.

by Anonymousreply 101August 13, 2020 9:29 PM

R101 Do you trust a rushed vaccine?

by Anonymousreply 102August 13, 2020 9:33 PM

What would they gain lying about this? Nothing!

by Anonymousreply 103August 13, 2020 9:38 PM

Uncross your fingers, r101...

by Anonymousreply 104August 13, 2020 9:38 PM

R103 Russians lie about everything. If they say something is white, you can trust that it's actually black.

by Anonymousreply 105August 13, 2020 9:41 PM

Yes, I'd trust a rushed vaccine. This is 2020, not 1990. I trust the science and the fact that a vaccine has literally been in development and researched in every advanced nation throughout the world since this began. They had the genome almost immediately from the Chinese and they know how the virus works. I would 100% take a vaccine if there is one in November.

by Anonymousreply 106August 13, 2020 9:41 PM

R106 Sucker! Go ahead and trust the Russians of all fucking people. Ha

by Anonymousreply 107August 13, 2020 9:44 PM

Can you order the vaccine through the mail like their women?

by Anonymousreply 108August 13, 2020 9:47 PM

Why can’t we test it here?

by Anonymousreply 109August 13, 2020 9:58 PM

Let the deplorables take this untested vaccine. That might take care of some of our problems!

by Anonymousreply 110August 13, 2020 10:04 PM

Despite the USA's faults, and even under the Trump administration, an ineffective or dangerous vaccine will not be brought to market. Period. The New York Times has looked into the fact that in addition to anti-vaxxers, a lot of people who are distrustful of Trump are reluctant to take the vaccine when it is available. That concern is understandable, but it is not valid.

by Anonymousreply 111August 13, 2020 11:33 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112August 14, 2020 1:23 AM

R112, that made me LOL.

R106 “ They had the genome almost immediately from the Chinese”... AGAIN, do we really trust these people? They’re quite literally trying to destroy us.

by Anonymousreply 113August 14, 2020 1:33 AM

Just Western propaganda, r97. Those of us without a dog in the perpetual America-Russia battle will be watching with interest the vaccine's rollout in Russia. And if it works, Uncle Vlad will, once again, have outsmarted and outmanoeuvred your bumbling, buffoon, golden-shower-loving president. And yes. The two presidents are reflective of their people and I wouldn't want to be Trump under any circumstances.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114August 14, 2020 7:12 AM

[quote] Those of us without a dog in the perpetual America-Russia battle

For someone with no dog in this race, all of your posts certainly seem to indicate someone with typical Slavic defensiveness and a very vested interest in defending Russia.

by Anonymousreply 115August 14, 2020 7:24 AM

R13 not world war z, more likely "I am Legend "

by Anonymousreply 116August 14, 2020 7:53 AM

[quote] They had the genome almost immediately from the Chinese”... AGAIN, do we really trust these people? They’re quite literally trying to destroy us.

Do you think they told us the genetic sequence and we believed it or that our scientists figured it out?

SMH.

by Anonymousreply 117August 14, 2020 12:29 PM

How their rushed vaccine could backfire.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118August 14, 2020 5:37 PM

r107, I'd be taking the vaccine that America has been developing, not the Russian one, you dolt.

Not that I trust American medicine more. But we (America) have three vaccines in trial right now that are promising and showing very little complications. I'll be signing up when it's ready.

by Anonymousreply 119August 14, 2020 8:01 PM

Trump already took the Russian vaccine because they told him it was hooker piss.

by Anonymousreply 120August 14, 2020 8:12 PM

The alleged vaccine was only tested on 100 people. It only conducted 2 phases of trials and it won't share any data with the public.

HOAXINE.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121September 1, 2020 5:51 PM

Partial list of ingredients:

Krokodil

Beet juice

Antifreeze

HGH

Hydroxychloroquine

Chernobyl potato vodka

What else?

by Anonymousreply 122September 1, 2020 5:55 PM

Even I wouldn't take it!

by Anonymousreply 123September 1, 2020 6:01 PM

"She is ugly daughter. I don't care about her. Give her vaccine."

by Anonymousreply 124September 1, 2020 6:02 PM

Oh, my! Such wonderful news!

I just love, love, love their complexion wafers!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125September 1, 2020 6:03 PM

Wow- they've really shown us who's the boss! Russia has a long history of rushing research and forgoing safety guidelines and testing in an effort to outdo the West. There's a 50% chance that any breakthroughts will eventually be tainted by reality.

by Anonymousreply 126September 1, 2020 6:16 PM

A bag of Skittles is more effective than anything Russia claims to have developed.

Fact of the Day: The retirement age in Russia is the same age as the average lifespan for an adult Russian male. They probably want to speed up the process of killing old people to free up some rubles.

by Anonymousreply 127September 2, 2020 2:57 PM

I don't trust the Russians and I don't trust the Americans.

I'll take a German or a British vaccine.

by Anonymousreply 128September 2, 2020 3:10 PM

I worry that if Trump doesn't have an American vaccine by election day, he will work out something with the Russians, behind the scenes, with an American front. He is capable of anything.

I am at risk, twofold, but no way am I taking any vaccine that is Trump endorsed.

by Anonymousreply 129September 2, 2020 3:20 PM

[quote]What else?

Clitoral smeg from Katya's vag

by Anonymousreply 130September 2, 2020 3:31 PM

The US has around three vaccines for COVID 19 at the same stage of testing as the Russian one. Russia just doesn't care whether their vaccine is safe, much as Trump doesn't care, he just wants a vaccine.

by Anonymousreply 131September 2, 2020 3:40 PM

R124, all of Putin's daughters are ugly. They look like Vladdy with a vagina. I'm not convinced they don't have a Y chromosome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132September 2, 2020 4:34 PM

I do not trust anything made in Russia.

by Anonymousreply 133September 2, 2020 4:40 PM

You saying I can't say one is uglier than the others? I'm president, I can say whatever I want.

by Anonymousreply 134September 2, 2020 4:40 PM

What's the name of the trog on the left at R132? Uglyoshka, perhaps?

by Anonymousreply 135September 2, 2020 7:24 PM

The Swine Flu vaccine under Fords watch is too fresh in my mind. I never took that either and Im glad I didnt.....I'll continue to get my flu shots and let trump and putin's people take this one first

by Anonymousreply 136September 2, 2020 10:05 PM

Seems like the USSR and then Russia has a history of success in mechanical sciences, but health? Maybe they do but nothing comes to mind off the top of my head.

I’d take it, but only 6-9 months after millions of Russians had taken it and they provided clean data.

by Anonymousreply 137September 2, 2020 10:23 PM

Trump is saying that there will be a vaccine available before election day. I hope people realize it will be from Putin the Poisonous.

by Anonymousreply 138September 2, 2020 10:43 PM

I don't think anybody trusts their vaccine.

by Anonymousreply 139September 3, 2020 2:05 AM

[quote] The Swine Flu vaccine under Fords watch is too fresh in my mind.

R136, can you elaborate on this? I’m not familiar with it at all.

by Anonymousreply 140September 3, 2020 1:39 PM

The Swine Flu vaccine was fine. Nothing happened.

by Anonymousreply 141September 3, 2020 1:41 PM

Sorry, Jerry, I don’t trust you.

I want to hear it from r136. You just concentrate on de-planing.

by Anonymousreply 142September 3, 2020 2:16 PM

The were a flu scare out of New Jersey (Fort Dix) in the 70's. It was a completely new strain and it was pretty bad. People panicked and a vaccine was developed and distributed across the country. Then the side affects started to set in.

The vaccine just wasn't tested enough.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143September 3, 2020 3:46 PM

only about 450 people developed side effects to the swine flu vaccine.

by Anonymousreply 144September 3, 2020 4:03 PM

Only 450? We have fewer coronavirus cases than that across the whole country.

Right?

by Anonymousreply 145September 3, 2020 5:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!