Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's Not Kid Ourselves

Russian Bots and Right Wing trolls will rip Biden's VP pick to shreds and question Biden's judgment and being fit to be POTUS. It doesn't matter who he picks. For them it will never be the right one.

by Anonymousreply 6August 11, 2020 11:34 AM

I don't get this obsession with blaming everything on russians and trolls. The Democrats are imploding well enough on their own, they don't need any outside help. America is crumbling thanks to the stupidity of Americans and Americans alone.

by Anonymousreply 1August 11, 2020 8:35 AM

Sure, Boris at r1

by Anonymousreply 2August 11, 2020 8:40 AM

The Democrats are IMPLODING? Sure. And this is proof there’s no Russian bots or troll farms? Right.

by Anonymousreply 3August 11, 2020 8:46 AM

OMG - the Democrats are only 15 points up in the presidential race and likely to take back the Senate too!

Oh, the Implosion! I don't think I can handle it.

by Anonymousreply 4August 11, 2020 8:49 AM

The Russians are not the best judges of candidates so why should I care what they think?

by Anonymousreply 5August 11, 2020 11:05 AM

Let's be honest, the Democrats will do the DEMOCRATS "will rip Biden's VP pick to shreds and question Biden's judgment and being fit to be POTUS. It doesn't matter who he picks. For them it will never be the right one."

by Anonymousreply 6August 11, 2020 11:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!