Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lisa Marie Presley on Michael Jackson "There was a very deep strong love there"

With MJ [Michael Jackson], unfortunately, too much happened, too much got between us. There was a very deep strong love there; intense. But people got in the way, on my end and his end. We had so many people telling us what to do and intercepting and speaking on behalf of the other. Had it been just he and I, towards the end, I don't think we would have divorced.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 12, 2020 3:06 PM

Does she know that Michael had an intense deep love for little boys?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 11, 2020 2:27 AM

Why are we posting articles from 2014? Does OP have threads to bury?

by Anonymousreply 2August 11, 2020 2:29 AM

Sad to read the comments about her (now) late son Benjamin.

by Anonymousreply 3August 11, 2020 2:29 AM

This woman is bad luck. People around her die young. First her father, then her ex-husband, now her son.

by Anonymousreply 4August 11, 2020 2:31 AM

She is so full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 5August 11, 2020 2:33 AM

According to her half-brother, Lisa has distanced herself from everyone except her female assistant. Finally got a girlfriend? I do feel sorry for her over Ben.

by Anonymousreply 6August 11, 2020 2:34 AM

R6 Her last husband said in his court document that Lisa Marie has a romantic relationship with her female assistant who enabled her drug use in the past.

by Anonymousreply 7August 11, 2020 2:48 AM

Wait, you're telling me a woman who married Michael Jackson might not be heterosexual?

by Anonymousreply 8August 11, 2020 2:52 AM

It is a shame. I'd hoped Lisa would get a girlfriend and be in a healthy and loving relationship.

by Anonymousreply 9August 11, 2020 2:58 AM

Yup, for little eight-year-old boys.

by Anonymousreply 10August 11, 2020 3:00 AM

For double ended dildos

by Anonymousreply 11August 11, 2020 3:12 AM

Both are, of course, mentally ill

by Anonymousreply 12August 11, 2020 3:17 AM

R12 Bingo

Lisa sincerely believes that Michael Jackson loved her intensely! LMAO

by Anonymousreply 13August 11, 2020 3:23 AM

They’re just very special friends!

by Anonymousreply 14August 11, 2020 3:28 AM

Lisa Marie Presley : Michael Jackson was Not gay, not in any way shape or form

The Times UK

Was Jackson gay? “Absolutely not, not in any way shape or form. Not, not, not, not.” She was with him when the first child molestation charges were made. “I always maintain it’s not anything I was around for and nothing I witnessed.”

Why did Presley marry Jackson in 1994? “Because I fell in love with him,” Presley says briskly.

by Anonymousreply 15August 11, 2020 3:28 AM

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that he fell in love with a woman right after settling a civil suit for child molestation

by Anonymousreply 16August 11, 2020 3:30 AM

Us, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 11, 2020 3:38 AM

I'm sure Elvis is looking down from Heaven, watching his daughter and her female assistant scissoring in the Jungle Room at Graceland.

by Anonymousreply 18August 11, 2020 3:38 AM

Elvis did supposedly like watching two women having sex but he would probably pass in this case.

by Anonymousreply 19August 12, 2020 1:22 AM

You can stop runnin' your mouth, gurl. The check is in the mail.

by Anonymousreply 20August 12, 2020 1:56 AM

If I didn't see it, then it didn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 21August 12, 2020 7:32 AM

This is why I love DL. It seems like so many other sites are clogged with Jackson defenders.

by Anonymousreply 22August 12, 2020 3:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!