Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Somebody with a gun got close to the White House

Secret Service yanked Trump off his evening diatribe -

U.S. Secret Service @SecretService · 50m The Secret Service can confirm there has been an officer involved shooting at 17th Street and Pennsylvania Ave. Law enforcement officials are on the scene. More information to follow.

by Anonymousreply 34August 11, 2020 2:43 PM

Well, Trump is very brave. He said he'd run into a school with an active shooter. He should have run out into the street and shown us how a tough guy handles a guy with a gun.

by Anonymousreply 1August 10, 2020 11:32 PM

Bunker bitch!

by Anonymousreply 2August 10, 2020 11:35 PM

Not close enough! Damn! 😰

by Anonymousreply 3August 10, 2020 11:36 PM

Better luck next time!

by Anonymousreply 4August 10, 2020 11:36 PM

Practice makes perfect!

by Anonymousreply 5August 10, 2020 11:36 PM

The Security guys were all busy gangbanging First Poosie.

by Anonymousreply 6August 10, 2020 11:37 PM

Damn! I so close to be viddowed.

by Anonymousreply 7August 10, 2020 11:40 PM

Sad that he has lied so much about so many mundane things that I didn’t believe him when he was talking about it.

by Anonymousreply 8August 10, 2020 11:40 PM

Off to the bunker with Old Bone Spurs!

by Anonymousreply 9August 10, 2020 11:40 PM

President Trump suddenly exited his coronavirus briefing Monday evening amid reports that the Secret Service shot a person outside the White House grounds.

The D.C. fire department was dispatched to outside the White House at 5:55 p.m. Monday after a call from the Secret Service reporting that they had shot a person in the upper body, D.C. fire spokesman Doug Buchanan said.

President Trump said that the person was taken to the hospital after the shooting, but that he did not know the person’s condition. He added that he understands the person was armed.

Secret Service confirmed on Twitter just after 6:30 p.m. Monday that a shooting involving a U.S. Secret Service officer occurred at 17th Street and Pennsylvania Avenue.

The FBI referred questions to the Secret Service.

A Secret Service checkpoint for vehicles is at the intersection in question. It is about one block from the northwest gate to the White House grounds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 10, 2020 11:53 PM

I laughed out loud when a reporter asked Trump if he went to the Bunker. (He claimed he did not)

by Anonymousreply 11August 11, 2020 12:02 AM

If they actually shot this person, he/she must have appeared to be very menacing. At least the poor dog didn't have to bring them down.

by Anonymousreply 12August 11, 2020 12:03 AM

So it's the Secret Service that shot somebody. No reports on any other shooting being done.

What was the point of hustling Trump out of there if they weren't taking him to the bunker? Did they think the press pool was going to hear the shots outside, yell "Yahoo!" whip out guns and start shooting at him?

by Anonymousreply 13August 11, 2020 12:07 AM

Yet another staged stunt to garner pity for poor, victimized Orange It.

by Anonymousreply 14August 11, 2020 12:15 AM

They actually locked the doors when Trump exited the room. The press was locked in there. The SS walked Trump to the Oval Office. He did eventually come back to the Press Room. (Which is a very tiny room.)

The subject is male. And it sounds like his injuries are bad.

Local DC stations following it...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 11, 2020 12:19 AM

Trump claimed that he always carried a gun before being elected, I would love to know if he still does or if the SS disarmed him.

by Anonymousreply 16August 11, 2020 12:22 AM

A certain inquisitive 14 year old boy might know where it's kept, r16.

by Anonymousreply 17August 11, 2020 12:40 AM

Melania had almost finished changing into her pink knit suit and pillbox hat.

by Anonymousreply 18August 11, 2020 12:53 AM

Let's see: there is the Secret Service, plus Trump's own private security team- and still?

I'm thinking Pence is behind this. He only has 2 1/2 months to become President. Was he cutting a ribbon for a Veteran's memorial in Guam, or something? He's never around when bad things happen.

by Anonymousreply 19August 11, 2020 1:25 AM

[quote] Was he cutting a ribbon for a Veteran's memorial in Guam, or something? He's never around when bad things happen.

Plausible deniability.

by Anonymousreply 20August 11, 2020 1:33 AM

Please don't make Trump a martyr.

by Anonymousreply 21August 11, 2020 1:55 AM

I had my fingers crossed!!!!

I'm only surprised that someone hasn't taken him out yet.

by Anonymousreply 22August 11, 2020 2:05 AM

[QUOTE] I'm only surprised that someone hasn't taken him out yet.

The Secret Service doesn’t play around. Nobody’s getting to him.

by Anonymousreply 23August 11, 2020 2:09 AM

Trump is having a third -ugly ass - fence built around the White House. After today, I bet he's ballistic about it taking too long to get done. Basically, he's building another wall.

by Anonymousreply 24August 11, 2020 2:09 AM

'Trump was only seconds into his regular coronavirus briefing on Monday afternoon.'

He wasn't even given a chance to say, 'I'm doing a great job. Everyone says I'm doing a great job. A lot of very important people are saying that I'm doing a great job.'

Leaving the country uninformed like this during a pandemic is dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 25August 11, 2020 2:18 AM

Chump was noticeably pale and drawn after he returned to the podium. He had the shit scared out of him.

by Anonymousreply 26August 11, 2020 2:29 AM

[quote]Chump was noticeably pale and drawn after he returned to the podium. He had the shit scared out of him.

Impossible. He was just as full of shit after as he was before.

by Anonymousreply 27August 11, 2020 2:41 AM

No one has said the guy who was shot had a gun. Only "weapon."

by Anonymousreply 28August 11, 2020 4:51 AM

He’s a gigantic coward, so this probably scared the UV lightbulbs right out of Bunker Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 29August 11, 2020 4:56 AM

Trump is probably yelling at the Secret Service -

What do you mean, you didn't kill him. He probaly now wants to build a 4th fence and possibly a moat.

He's afraid of sharks. They could put sharks in the moat. Maybe just alligators.

by Anonymousreply 30August 11, 2020 1:44 PM

[quote]I would love to know if he still does or if the SS disarmed him.

I would assume the SS seig-heiled him.

by Anonymousreply 31August 11, 2020 1:48 PM

He adored someone was shot for him.

by Anonymousreply 32August 11, 2020 1:52 PM

[quote]Somebody with a gun got close to the White House

...resulting in a nation of blue balls.

by Anonymousreply 33August 11, 2020 2:25 PM

He was shot trying to get closer to ME!

by Anonymousreply 34August 11, 2020 2:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!