Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

For people who can't reframe from throwing trash on the ground

I hope you get raped by a bear with herpes.

by Anonymousreply 15August 12, 2020 1:14 AM

It’s refrain, but you knew that. Why so many mentally ill “look at me” types on DL??

by Anonymousreply 1August 10, 2020 11:17 PM

I second that. I am amazed by people who little. I understand for some people it may simply be a cultural norm, but it rather obviously isn't with plenty of others and they do it anyway.

I wonder if they simply shit while they walk.

by Anonymousreply 2August 10, 2020 11:18 PM

And that should be "litter".

by Anonymousreply 3August 10, 2020 11:19 PM

So many dyslexic deathfats these days.

by Anonymousreply 4August 10, 2020 11:25 PM

OP,

Litterers are a constant pain and problem, but that doesn't not give you the right to wish bestial and diseased rape on anyone.

And the word is "refrain," you mirror of Trumpian hate.

Context, detachment, and measured response, you illiterate and pompous asshole.

by Anonymousreply 5August 10, 2020 11:29 PM

This is letteral violence.

by Anonymousreply 6August 10, 2020 11:38 PM

I have a picture I can't reframe. I'm going to throw it in the trash bin on the ground floor.

by Anonymousreply 7August 10, 2020 11:40 PM

Littering is almost as bad as not recycling.

by Anonymousreply 8August 10, 2020 11:42 PM

I don't condone physical violence but there is karma. And, the cigarette buds on the street drive me crazy. And, I'm the type of male Karen to say something!

by Anonymousreply 9August 10, 2020 11:45 PM

What if you say it in other words?

by Anonymousreply 10August 11, 2020 12:15 AM

I'm assuming this goes double for dog owners who don't pick up all of their dog shit.

by Anonymousreply 11August 11, 2020 12:16 AM

R5 is a moronic frau cunt fuck.

by Anonymousreply 12August 11, 2020 12:58 AM

I've never somehow thrown trash on the ground and then discovered I'd lost my ability to reframe anything. But one time it sure did make me lust for the trash collector's firm round overalls ass hooking a ride on his truck passing by at the moment. :j

by Anonymousreply 13August 11, 2020 3:27 AM

I used to yell at people on the street if I saw them litter. Then one day I was with a friend when it happened. After I yelled at the person, my friend told me that he did not agree with me yelling at them, and I should mind my own business!

When I see someone throw something into the street, it becomes my business!

by Anonymousreply 14August 12, 2020 1:10 AM

Just because you hate literals doesn't mean you should make them your escapegoat.

by Anonymousreply 15August 12, 2020 1:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!