Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Noah Centineo Poses Shirtless as He Trains to Play He-Man!

Noah Centineo is bulking up for his next film role.

The 24-year-old actor, who is currently training to play He-Man in the upcoming remake of Masters of the Universe, showed off his muscular physique as he posed shirtless in two photos he shared to Instagram on Sunday.

"The question is.. should I start training again?" he captioned the post.

Eric Todisco August 10, 2020, 5:05 AM·2 mins read

Noah Centineo/Instagram Noah Centineo

Noah Centineo is bulking up for his next film role.

The 24-year-old actor, who is currently training to play He-Man in the upcoming remake of Masters of the Universe, showed off his muscular physique as he posed shirtless in two photos he shared to Instagram on Sunday. - ADVERTISEMENT -

"The question is.. should I start training again?" he captioned the post.

RELATED: Noah Centineo Goes Shirtless to Reveal How He and Lana Condor Are Reuniting for Charity

Last year, Centineo opened up about being cast as the iconic 1980's superhero in the Sony film, which was set to hit theaters on March 5, 2021 but has been delayed due to the coronavirus pandemic.

“It’s a really big responsibility,” he told MTV News in June 2019. “It’s a new universe and it’s a new studio and their take on a universe. The Nee brothers, Adam and Aaron Nee, they’re directing it, and they’re the filmmakers in charge of the story, and they are doing one hell of a job developing the world and all these things, so. I can’t tell you what tone they’re going for, but they’re genius, so.”

While the Netflix hearthrob remained tight-lipped on the film's details, Centineo did reveal he has been busy practicing the character’s ‘I have the power!’ battle cry.

“I’ve been screaming it until my voice is vocally fried, man," he said.

The franchise began in earnest back in 1982, when Mattel first introduced the Masters of the Universe action figures. A cartoon series, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, propelled the franchise into a pop culture phenomenon, and the first film debuted in 1987, with Dolph Lundgren playing the titular character.

The cartoon series was rebooted back in 2002 on Cartoon Network, however the franchise has remained inactive since then, despite Sony’s efforts to get a new film into production over the past several years.

In January 2019, Iron Man screenwriters Art Marcum and Matt Holloway were brought in and announced that they would rewrite a new draft for the Sony's remake. Production began last July in Prague.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 10, 2020 11:18 PM

Momma's mussy is squirting like leaky water balloon!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 10, 2020 11:13 PM

I feel bad for Noah. He seems like a cool guy and he actually has talent, but SONY's track record hasn't been that great lately.

by Anonymousreply 2August 10, 2020 11:14 PM

He's not especially handsome, is he? He looks sort of Arnold Schwarzenegger's illegitimate son by the maid.

by Anonymousreply 3August 10, 2020 11:14 PM

Not V shaped enough. Looks like Spongebob with muscles.

by Anonymousreply 4August 10, 2020 11:16 PM

Bull, R4.

He looks perfect.

by Anonymousreply 5August 10, 2020 11:18 PM

I like him. He comes across and a nice guy in the promotional stuff he's been doing for that Netflix teen rom-com To All the Boys I've Loved Before. He and Lana Covey are very personable and have good chemistry together. He's apparently the king of teen rom-coms on Netflix with a bunch of them.

He certainly seems a lot less of a douche than Jacob Elordi from the Kissing Booth movies with Joey King and Joel Courtney.

by Anonymousreply 6August 10, 2020 11:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!