Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Colton Haynes is playing Iceman for Marvel.....?

At least he wants us to think he is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 16, 2020 10:57 AM

Two days ago

[Quote]Sitting here in shock & smiling. One of the biggest moments of my career/life happened today & I can’t wait to let y’all in on the secret soon 😘 ✔️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 10, 2020 10:09 PM

Isn’t it going to be Shia and his dong?

by Anonymousreply 2August 10, 2020 10:10 PM

I love Colton, but he's no Bobby Drake.

by Anonymousreply 3August 10, 2020 10:11 PM

Why not r3? Drake is now one of the most famous gay characters in comics, it makes sense Marvel would want a gay actor. Colton fits the bill.

by Anonymousreply 4August 10, 2020 10:14 PM

I'm happy for him if it's true. I really hope they don't fuck up these new X-Men movies though.

by Anonymousreply 5August 11, 2020 1:15 PM

Well there's now a petition to try to get Marvel to hire Dominique Jackson as the new Storm for the MCU.

by Anonymousreply 6December 16, 2020 4:33 AM

R6 good luck with that. They're going to need it.

by Anonymousreply 7December 16, 2020 10:57 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!