Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Zac Efron To Lead Remake Of Three Men And A Baby

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 17, 2020 1:58 AM

Will at least one of these three men be gay?

Oh wait, it's Disney+ so no chance of that.

by Anonymousreply 1August 10, 2020 9:50 PM

Is he playing the baby and if so, who are his three daddies?

by Anonymousreply 2August 10, 2020 9:50 PM

On Disney? Boring.

Put him in some premium cable show that will get him naked.

by Anonymousreply 3August 10, 2020 9:55 PM

I hope he isn't so puffy.

by Anonymousreply 4August 10, 2020 10:07 PM

Hollywood is creatively bankrupt. Remakes upon remakes or nothing but comic book characters. I can think of a dozen novels that could be adapted right now. I was a huge fan of Hap and Leonard and read some of the books. That was a great show but FX underpromoted it for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 5August 10, 2020 10:14 PM

Because he can seriously work a pole OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 10, 2020 10:24 PM

MEIN FÜHRER!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 10, 2020 10:26 PM

Why don't they do a mashup, like "I Spit on Your Baby!"?

by Anonymousreply 8August 10, 2020 10:36 PM

Remakes are the dumping ground for washed up actors trying to squeeze a few more $$ out of their fame.

by Anonymousreply 9August 10, 2020 10:42 PM

The more I see of him the more he strikes me as special needs/low IQ

by Anonymousreply 10August 10, 2020 10:43 PM

Cute clip, R6. Would love to know if he worked Tom's pole later that evening.

by Anonymousreply 11August 10, 2020 10:44 PM

If Henry Cavill and Shawn Mendes co-star, it can be called Three Men and Noooooooooo Baby

by Anonymousreply 12August 11, 2020 1:45 AM

Disney+? One of those men will be an FTM who HAD the baby.

by Anonymousreply 13August 11, 2020 2:36 AM

Leonard Nimoy is already rolling in his grave.

by Anonymousreply 14August 11, 2020 1:06 PM

He looks a lot better since he gained some weight/muscle and got his natural tan back. That blond look wasn't for him. I think he realized that comedies are better for his range. I never watched that Ted Bundy film he was in but apparently he did good in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 14, 2020 4:10 AM

Pointless. Just watch the original French movie, no remake will improve on it.

by Anonymousreply 16August 14, 2020 4:20 AM

Disney is tapping into all it's former stars and properties. They already done so many live-action remakes or retellings of their animated movies too. Apart from giving the cast of That's So Raven, Boy Meets World and Lizzie McGuire sequels. They made a Life-Size 2 with Tyra. They want Zac for a 3 Men and a Baby remake and want Shia for an X-Men movie. What's next a Home Improvement sequel? Are they going to have Lindsay Lohan another shot?

by Anonymousreply 17August 14, 2020 4:33 AM

That would make this a remake of a remake.

by Anonymousreply 18August 14, 2020 4:33 AM

I rather they have a movie where Zac and Dave play a gay couple in a romcom with sex scenes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 14, 2020 4:40 AM

Who is playing the ghost part?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 14, 2020 4:59 AM

Zac Efron in a Tom Selleck role? These two have NOTHING in common...

by Anonymousreply 21August 17, 2020 1:35 AM

You guys have this all wrong. It's Three Meth-heads and a Baby, A Dark Tale for Our Times.

by Anonymousreply 22August 17, 2020 1:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!