Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BREAKING! Clintons to speak at convention

I couldn't believe my eyes when I read this. WHO THE FUCK is making these piss poor decisions?

We already have an old candidate, so what better than to drag out an old Democrat so unpopular she lost to Shitler? And on top of that, Bill. Why not just have a flashing "Jeffrey Epstein" sign on the stage to compete with Trump's? With the current climate, who better than a neoliberal who vilified blacks and another who was Republican-lite on prisons and welfare.

Once we get Trump out of office the DNC needs to clean house top to bottom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 11, 2020 1:06 PM

What about Obama? Michelle?

by Anonymousreply 1August 10, 2020 9:17 PM

What about trump and epstein?

by Anonymousreply 2August 10, 2020 9:21 PM

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

by Anonymousreply 3August 10, 2020 9:26 PM

I agree that they should not drag them out. The Obamas? Yes. GW Bush? Sure if you really want to pander.

However, "so unpopular she lost to Shitler" - I wouldn't go that far.

by Anonymousreply 4August 10, 2020 9:28 PM

Michelle is a speaker R1

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 10, 2020 9:31 PM

Concern Troll, OP. FUCK OFF!

The DNC does not need trolls from Leningrad telling them who can/cannot speak at the convention

by Anonymousreply 6August 10, 2020 9:32 PM

The "unpopular" Hillary won the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes.

by Anonymousreply 7August 10, 2020 9:33 PM

"so what better than to drag out an old Democrat so unpopular she lost to Shitler?"

Because idiots and morons like OP believe all the shit, misinformation and "dis-information" the Republicans have been serving up for Hillary for the last 30 years.

Hillary has more brains, guts, and determination than the entire Republican Party put together, which explains why they hate and fear her so much and why they have been trying to destroy her for the last 30 years.

If she was in the Oval Office instead of shithead Trump, I guarantee you the USA wouldn't be in the dire predicament it is now.

by Anonymousreply 8August 10, 2020 9:35 PM

The Flashing Neon Epstein sign lights up whenever and wherever the Orange Dump goes!

by Anonymousreply 9August 10, 2020 9:36 PM

I love Hillary. Woman has balls of steel. Smart as a whip and tenacious as fuck. She was the Presidential Democratic Nominee in 2016, surely she out ranks most Democrats except for Barack, Bill, Jimmy and Nancy. Other than that she's earned her spot.

by Anonymousreply 10August 10, 2020 9:38 PM

Funny how they fixate on the Clinton's and Epstein but ignore the Trump-Epstein connection. Now, why is that? Hmm?

by Anonymousreply 11August 10, 2020 9:44 PM

Look at 8/19. They have Elizabeth Warren and the VP nominee as speakers, as though they are 2 different people :(

Should we assume they are 2 different people?

by Anonymousreply 12August 10, 2020 11:41 PM

Of course both of them are speakers at the convention! It would be weird if they didn't.

by Anonymousreply 13August 10, 2020 11:43 PM

It is sad, OP. Dems seem unable to pull their clueless heads out of their asses or to get out of their own way.

by Anonymousreply 14August 11, 2020 3:34 AM

You mean like those intellectual Republicans, R14, whose standard bearer thinks he went to "Thighland."

I have no doubt idiot Trump did indeed go to Thighland many, many times on one his muff diving expeditions, but I don't think that was the right context Trump was intending.

by Anonymousreply 15August 11, 2020 1:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!