Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How to Sign Up for Joe's VP Announcement

Team Joe:

It’s almost time

Text FIRST to 30330 to be the first to know who Joe’s VP will be.

Aug 10, 2020

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 11, 2020 3:39 AM

I'm pretty sure DL will be the first source to inform me of his VP pick, and it will be via a Thread 2 filled with venomous back-and-forth bitchery.

by Anonymousreply 1August 10, 2020 8:33 PM

Well we know it’s not Warren

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 10, 2020 8:40 PM

Why bother signing up? I agree with R1 - I know that DL will let me know immediately.

by Anonymousreply 3August 10, 2020 8:46 PM

It’s AOC right?

by Anonymousreply 4August 10, 2020 8:46 PM

They want your email and cell phone number. Annoying

by Anonymousreply 5August 10, 2020 8:55 PM

I hope he doesn’t pick someone we’ve never heard of like Hillary did.

by Anonymousreply 6August 10, 2020 8:59 PM

🇺🇸👴🏻👩🏽🇺🇸

by Anonymousreply 7August 10, 2020 8:59 PM

AOC isn't old enough to qualify, and he would never pick someone that polarizing even if she were eligible.

by Anonymousreply 8August 10, 2020 9:04 PM

Really OP with this shit?

by Anonymousreply 9August 10, 2020 9:23 PM

I'm pretty certain we will all hear about his selection. We don't need to sign up to be informed of who it is. The news will spread quickly.

We just have to be prepared to celebrate her and lift her up, rather than cutting her down. Even if we're not big fans of his VP selection, anyone anyone anyone Joe Biden selects will be better and more reasonable and less homophobic than Mike Pence.

by Anonymousreply 10August 10, 2020 9:23 PM

DO NOT jinx it, R10!

by Anonymousreply 11August 10, 2020 9:26 PM

Team JO!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 10, 2020 9:53 PM

R6, a U.S. Senator? Don’t blame Hillary for your political ignorance.

by Anonymousreply 13August 10, 2020 9:58 PM

[quote] AOC isn't old enough to qualify, and he would never pick someone that polarizing even if she were eligible.

The GOP knows AOC has a big political future so is doing to her what it did to Hillary--make her suddenly polarizing.

by Anonymousreply 14August 10, 2020 10:20 PM

I'd rather stare into the sun, mix bleach with bathroom cleaner, drink Scope and not wear a mask in a senior retirement home.

by Anonymousreply 15August 10, 2020 10:29 PM

That image logo reads intriguing yet unfortunate at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 16August 11, 2020 3:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!