Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Antonio Banderas Tests Positive for Coronavirus, Will Spend 60th Birthday in Quarantine.

Today is Antonio Banderas‘ 60th birthday and he just revealed to fans that he’ll be celebrating the special day in quarantine as he has tested positive for coronavirus.

The Oscar-nominated actor took to social media on Monday (August 10) to open up about his diagnosis and how he’s feeling.

“Greetings to all. I want to make public that today, August 10, I am forced to celebrate my 60th birthday following quarantine, having tested positive for the COVID-19 disease, caused by the coronavirus,” he wrote in Spanish.

“I would like to add that I feel relatively well, just a little more tired than usual and confident that I will recover as soon as possible following the medical indications that I hope will allow me to overcome the infectious process that I suffer and that is affecting so many people around the planet,” he continued.

Antonio says that he plans on reading, writing, and resting while in self-isolation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 10, 2020 7:48 PM

Surely this aging man can’t be my delicate Botticelli angel Armand!

by Anonymousreply 1August 10, 2020 3:30 PM

I never noticed before that he has 'clit lip' - that tiny clit on his upper lip. I find it quite suckable in a man.

by Anonymousreply 2August 10, 2020 3:43 PM

WOW- Rough! Covid should only be one of his concerns...

by Anonymousreply 3August 10, 2020 3:46 PM

[quote]I never noticed before that he has 'clit lip' - that tiny clit on his upper lip.

So, that's where I left my clit!

by Anonymousreply 4August 10, 2020 7:10 PM

If he survived Madonna and Melanie Griffith, he’ll survive the virus.

by Anonymousreply 5August 10, 2020 7:32 PM

Was he infected in California or Spain?

by Anonymousreply 6August 10, 2020 7:34 PM

Yet the Kartrashians travel all over and won’t get it or die.

by Anonymousreply 7August 10, 2020 7:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!