Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chris Pratt Gives Birth to Baby Girl.

Patrick Schwarzenegger spilled the beans, possibly unintentionally, but his sister, Katherine, and her hubby, Chris Pratt, have had their baby.

The news came after a photographer spotted Patrick Sunday and congratulated him on becoming an uncle and then asked how Katherine and the baby are doing. PS responded, "Doing great, just got her a little gift." He then made it even clearer by showing the photog the gift, wrapped in a pink ribbon.

So, Katherine and Chris had a girl!!! It's Katherine's first child and Chris' second. He and ex-wife Anna Faris have a son, Jack. ET first broke the story.

They tied the knot in June 2019 ... remember those days?

So that makes The Terminator a first-time granddad and, of course, Maria Shriver a first-time grandma!!!

Congrats all!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 16, 2020 4:51 AM

Blech

by Anonymousreply 1August 10, 2020 2:07 PM

That must have been painful, since he doesn't have a uterus or vagina

by Anonymousreply 2August 10, 2020 2:07 PM

[quote]Chris Pratt Gives Birth to Baby Girl

I didn't even know he was pregnant!

by Anonymousreply 3August 10, 2020 2:08 PM

Is he FTM with a poooosey?

by Anonymousreply 4August 10, 2020 2:09 PM

Surprise anal!

by Anonymousreply 5August 10, 2020 2:12 PM

But he was barely showing!

by Anonymousreply 6August 10, 2020 2:13 PM

But, he was , r6.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 10, 2020 2:15 PM

What's the name?

by Anonymousreply 8August 10, 2020 2:26 PM

Pitty Pat Pratt

by Anonymousreply 9August 10, 2020 2:47 PM

Arnolda Jr. Pratt.

by Anonymousreply 10August 10, 2020 3:18 PM

So, is the baby Democrat or Republican?

by Anonymousreply 11August 10, 2020 7:13 PM

Based on the quotes they included I bet that Chris and/or his wife are part of the Quiverful Christianity cult.

which basically says shit out as many kids as you can

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 15, 2020 6:01 PM

Shocked that Katherine and Patrick are so pretty in spite of how ugly daddy is...

by Anonymousreply 13August 15, 2020 6:11 PM

Dumping Anna Farris lowered my already low opinion of Pratt much further.

For some reason, I have the distinct impression that he's the one who let celebrity go to his head and caused the breakup. She was a much bigger for years during their marriage, but the second he hit it big, you could almost see the cracks forming.

by Anonymousreply 14August 15, 2020 6:21 PM

Anna Faris strikes me as a QAnon type

by Anonymousreply 15August 15, 2020 6:23 PM

chris pratt?

FAT FAT FAT

by Anonymousreply 16August 15, 2020 11:17 PM

They are the epitome of white privilege and white mediocrity.

by Anonymousreply 17August 15, 2020 11:58 PM

R14 I think so too. But she did cheat on her ex husband with Pratt. And there are numerous rumours about Anna being an alcoholic.

R13 Katherine is a more basic version of Sophia Bush.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 16, 2020 4:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!