Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I Want Another Stimulus Check

To whom do I complain about the lack of one thereof?

by Anonymousreply 25December 9, 2020 10:54 PM

Me too. Where’s my money?

by Anonymousreply 1August 10, 2020 1:10 AM

Neither corporate democrats nor republicans in Congress want there to be another one.

by Anonymousreply 2August 10, 2020 1:11 AM

The Manager. Ask to speak to the Manager, OP Karen.

by Anonymousreply 3August 10, 2020 1:14 AM

Vote for me.

by Anonymousreply 4August 10, 2020 1:16 AM

I want my stimulus checked, too

by Anonymousreply 5August 10, 2020 1:26 AM

The lack of stimulus checks will be the fatal blow to the economy. While the millionaires in Washington played politics, there were people out there who were desperately counting on help with food and rent- and it never came. There should have been some kind of stimulus for May, June, July and August.

It wasn't us who trashed the economy.

by Anonymousreply 6August 10, 2020 1:51 AM

[quote]To whom do I complain about the lack of one thereof?

OP, if you choose to use the word "thereof" you would be well-advised to use it correctly.

"Thereof" means "of the thing just mentioned; of that." Therefore, the sentence should correctly read, "To whom do I complain about the lack thereof?" In the original sentence, "of one" is redundant.

You're welcome.

by Anonymousreply 7August 10, 2020 3:06 AM

My feet say boots that are nearly platform, but my wrist says iwatch with double-tour in black.

No stimmy until they shit on something else. It’s strategy.

by Anonymousreply 8August 10, 2020 4:23 AM

this country is going to hell in a hand basket.

by Anonymousreply 9August 10, 2020 5:05 AM

I visited the home of a relative who had redecorated her living room with the initial giveaway. I got nothing because of the income cap. I don't see that I am any less deserving of free money.

by Anonymousreply 10August 10, 2020 5:16 AM

R10, we need something for you, but you have to speak up and be specific. Poor folks do not understand your problems.

by Anonymousreply 11August 10, 2020 4:31 PM

Interesting article in my local paper a few weeks ago. It seems pawn shops are running out of inventory to sell. Because people used the $1200 to buy newer TVs, game systems, etc. Then the sellers who used to come in to hock something for gas money were getting the extra $600 in unemployment insurance so they were not selling anything.

by Anonymousreply 12August 10, 2020 5:46 PM

Well don't look at me.

by Anonymousreply 13August 10, 2020 6:36 PM

Or me either.

by Anonymousreply 14August 10, 2020 6:37 PM

Take it up with the White House. They seemed to cancel the $1200 and slash the weekly down to $300.

by Anonymousreply 15August 10, 2020 6:40 PM

We're already in so much debt we can never pay it down. May as well just keep spending.

by Anonymousreply 16August 11, 2020 1:33 AM

Bitch to Mitch. If he and the Senate would do their jobs we’d have gotten something by now.

by Anonymousreply 17August 11, 2020 2:18 AM

[quote]This country is going to hell in a hand basket.

Oh, r9, darling, it arrived several years ago.

by Anonymousreply 18August 15, 2020 1:40 AM

Is the stupid payroll tax holiday gonna happen.

by Anonymousreply 19August 15, 2020 2:08 AM

[quote] Neither corporate democrats nor republicans in Congress want there to be another one.

R2, but the House Democrats already passed another stimulus bill that included another stimulus check to taxpayers, so take you both sides crap and shove it. The Republican controlled Senate passed no second stimulus of any kind.

by Anonymousreply 20August 15, 2020 2:35 AM

House passes Democrats' $3T coronavirus 'HEROES' aid: Stimulus checks, money for states, rent assistance

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21August 15, 2020 2:41 AM

we all does

by Anonymousreply 22December 9, 2020 5:01 PM

If a stimulus bill carries over to Biden’s administration, how likely do we think it is that the Senate will vote to pass it?

by Anonymousreply 23December 9, 2020 5:54 PM

The Manager, silly.

by Anonymousreply 24December 9, 2020 6:53 PM

I want one too, I need forty feet of privacy fence installed, it would go right back into the economy.

by Anonymousreply 25December 9, 2020 10:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!