Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I think “Rebecca” & “Death on the Nile” will kill Armie Hammer’s career

He is badly cast in both and lots of people are looking for reasons to hate on him.

LOL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338January 9, 2021 10:47 PM

I doubt Rebecca will get made. Death On The Nile will either be shelved or remade with a different cast. Movies like that probably won't be getting made post-pandemic, what with hollywood struggling.

by Anonymousreply 1August 9, 2020 10:51 PM

Um both of those movies have been filmed and will be released this fall.

by Anonymousreply 2August 9, 2020 10:54 PM

Yes, he is going to be further exposed as a fraud. He can’t act.

by Anonymousreply 3August 9, 2020 11:48 PM

I suspect you'd shout MISCAST if was cast to play himself. Rebecca will premiere on Netflix globally late October. Don't forget.to wash your hands. .

by Anonymousreply 4August 10, 2020 12:56 AM

[quote]Don't forget.to wash your hands.

Before or after seeing the movie?

by Anonymousreply 5August 10, 2020 12:58 AM

[quote]and lots of people are looking for reasons to hate on him

He's a fuckin' pedophile. How he's not in gaol, I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 6August 10, 2020 1:23 AM

R4 Poor Armie. The world loves Maxim and he's going to deliver Maxine.

by Anonymousreply 7August 10, 2020 4:50 AM

Something tells me that the people who encouraged him to go to Saudi Arabia also convinced him it was a good idea to take these roles. He wonders why even with middling talent he's not gotten anywhere it's because of decisions like playing a child groomer and the Lone Ranger which got him into this mess in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 8August 10, 2020 4:53 AM

It appears Sophie Okonedo will be playing Salomé Otterbourne, the role for which Angela Lansbury should have been nominated for Best Supporting Actress. I'm not familiar with her work, but the producers HAD to look woke and cast a black actress in this role, which will make zero sense, of course. She won't come off well, I'm betting. Who could top Lansbury's incredible performance?

by Anonymousreply 9August 10, 2020 6:06 AM

When did he play a child groomer? And don't say Call Me By Your Name, because Elio is 17, which is in no way shape or form, except for under America's flawed legal system, a child.

by Anonymousreply 10August 10, 2020 6:17 AM

R9 Sophie will be fine. The biggest concerns are Armie as the killer,Gal,who will be pretty but can't act and Branagh's direction and portrayal of Poirot. People will go see it. Christie always has an audience but it will most likely be another poor copy of earlier and superior versions.

by Anonymousreply 11August 10, 2020 8:33 AM

I heard a rumor that Armie has a monster-killing movie in his future too and it isn’t Hawkman. Dear me.

by Anonymousreply 12August 10, 2020 7:19 PM

Let's hope so, OP.

by Anonymousreply 13August 11, 2020 2:06 PM

He's gorgeous and did not seem to be a huge douchenozzle initially.

However, he's had miss after miss with a few modest successes in between. While from a wealthy family, i can't believe it's influential enough for people to keep trying to make him happen.

Now that he's proven to be a huge nozzle and batshit crazy, I can't believe that someone is still trying to make him happen. He must really present great hole to be given so many chances.

by Anonymousreply 14August 11, 2020 2:18 PM

Armie will do just fine either way. On the other had the OP is home waiting for his next handout.

by Anonymousreply 15August 13, 2020 9:29 AM

I've never heard of him.

by Anonymousreply 16August 13, 2020 9:40 AM

He is sublime in all projects to which he is attached, thats why they hire him, he very popular....and talented.

by Anonymousreply 17August 13, 2020 9:40 AM

Indeed, Angela Lansbury was fantastic fun in that role long ago. Bette Davis also.

by Anonymousreply 18August 13, 2020 9:42 AM

I hope Death on the Nile is a hit for Annette Bening's sake.

by Anonymousreply 19August 13, 2020 9:47 AM

The remake of DOTN will be a dog if remake of Murder on the Orient Express is anything to go by.

by Anonymousreply 20August 13, 2020 9:50 AM

With so many other Poirot's they could have remade or adapted, they keep going for the ones that have classic versions already? DOTN (78) has one of the greatest casts ever assembled and was great fun. This cast is... Lacklustre.

Armie would actually have been better suited to playing Patrick Redfern in EUTS. All that role calls for is an attractive puppy dog who can rown a boat. And big hands.

by Anonymousreply 21August 13, 2020 10:05 AM

*row a boat!

Tom Bateman would have been a decent choice for Simon Doyle but was wasted in an inconsequential part of MOTOE.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 13, 2020 10:08 AM

He is loaded. Why should he care about popularity? OP must be a jealous, vindictive, old fag.

[quote]The 31-year-old grew up surrounded by wealth. His family, which made its multi-million dollar fortune in the oil business, moved to the paradisiac Cayman Islands when he was a kid. Growing up outside suburban Americana made him aware of the possibilities in life, and his own privilege, he says.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 13, 2020 10:13 AM

He will be fine. He is very good looking. Fanny bait

by Anonymousreply 24August 13, 2020 10:18 AM

I don't think his acting gigs will kill his career. Stunts like cheating on his wife (with a fan apparently) and posting anti Biden comments on social media will do that to him.

by Anonymousreply 25August 13, 2020 10:41 AM

He needs to get his ass and cock out while he's still young.

by Anonymousreply 26August 13, 2020 10:50 AM

He’s already considering other careers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27August 13, 2020 1:17 PM

Holy bloodshot eyes at R27 - makes a change from the cocaine pinpoint pupils....

by Anonymousreply 28August 13, 2020 1:43 PM

His fans think he’s living his best life, imo now that the wife is not supervising him anymore his downward spiral is even more evident

by Anonymousreply 29August 13, 2020 2:04 PM

He may as well try being in a band.

He's tried everything else to 'happen' - How many long years has it been now?

Plus just think of all the groupies and fans throwing their butt plugs at him on stage.

by Anonymousreply 30August 13, 2020 5:01 PM

[quote]makes a change from the cocaine pinpoint pupils....

Cocaine DILATES your eyes, you freaking dumbass.l

by Anonymousreply 31August 13, 2020 5:22 PM

Why are we so obsessed with beautiful men failing?

by Anonymousreply 32August 13, 2020 5:27 PM

He just needs to shut up.

Don't post silly things on twitter, keep his fetishes to himself and be nice on interviews and everything will be ok.

It's true that his career should be over by now. Most people who are pushed as lead man and fail miserably like he did dissapear from the map. It was not his case, and CMBYN showed he was redeemable, but as supporting character.

He is handsome enough to keep working if he is able to portray himself as a nice guy (so stop tweeting crap, Armie)

by Anonymousreply 33August 13, 2020 5:32 PM

Sophie Okonedo played Elizabeth in that Ivo Van Hove "The Crucible" on Broadway a few years ago. Why anyone thought casting a black actress to play Elizabeth when the racism and "otherness" of Tituba is central to the story, I will never understand.

On top of which she was allowed to ignore everything Miller wrote about what kind of woman Elizabeth is, and played her as a warm Earth Mother! It made no sense at all. It's not as if she can't act, but her interpretation was diametrically opposed to the emotionally barren Elizabeth Proctor of the text, rendering the final scene empty and without any punch.

by Anonymousreply 34August 14, 2020 2:30 AM

Don’t single out Sophie Okonedo - everyone was bad in that “Crucible.” Van Hove should be kept away from any kind of revival from now on.

But Sophie’s a wonderful actress - I’m looking forward to seeing her do a part as outrageous as Salome. And they’ve finally revealed who’s playing whom with Jennifer Saunders and Dawn French - Saunders is Mrs. Van Schuyler, and Dawn is Bowers.

by Anonymousreply 35August 14, 2020 2:50 AM

Didn't the business push Ryan Reynolds for over a decade to make him stick.

by Anonymousreply 36August 14, 2020 3:33 AM

R36 But even with some big flops, Reynolds was able to be on some hits too. Armie can't say the same

by Anonymousreply 37August 14, 2020 2:03 PM

[quote]I think “Rebecca” & “Death on the Nile” will kill Armie Hammer’s career

Which raises the existential question: Can you kill that which is already dead?

by Anonymousreply 38August 14, 2020 2:06 PM

Armie starring in two films at the same time that are adaptations which have already been filmed and are much loved. His career will never recover.

by Anonymousreply 39August 14, 2020 2:10 PM

R39 Imagine if he starred in a remake of a film that bombed the first time around, say like Dune.

by Anonymousreply 40August 14, 2020 11:55 PM

[quote]Didn't the business push Ryan Reynolds for over a decade to make him stick.

It's interesting. The public didn't accept him, until they covered up his face and body and just heard his voice. It's odd, because he has a very nice face and body.

by Anonymousreply 41August 15, 2020 12:00 AM

R40 But Timmy is in a better position. I'm on the fence about David Lynch's version of Dune. Its something of a mess but watchable all the same. I can imagine a better version but it will depend on the director's vision in the end.

by Anonymousreply 42August 15, 2020 5:07 AM

R40 He's not starring in either film. He's second fiddle to the women in the leads, as usual. I'll bet money he plays the same character in both films. They're pretty much identical roles.

by Anonymousreply 43August 15, 2020 9:10 AM

R40 Tim would be a in more dangerous position if it wasn't because Dune is an ensemble film.

I doubt this will be the platform to stardom that some of his fans think it'll be but it won't be the end if it's a colosal flop.

Anyway, an overhyped blockbuster is always more dangerous for a career than two new versions of films based on Agatha Christie's novels

by Anonymousreply 44August 15, 2020 9:46 AM

R44 Rebecca is not based on an Agatha Christine novel. Anyway, with Netflix screening Rebecca it isn't really a cinema film and those in Hollywood pushing Armie will blame COVID for the failure of Death on the Nile.

by Anonymousreply 45August 15, 2020 9:49 AM

R45 Nobody would be praising Armie for the success of either film either. That's what happens when you play second fiddle. No risk, no reward. DOTN is Gal vs Rose Leslie. Rebecca is KST vs Lily James. The only thing Armie could gain is female followers from either film and he'll typically perform camp interpretation of what he thinks a hetero Male is like and the women will detest him.

by Anonymousreply 46August 15, 2020 9:54 AM

R46 I'll only watch Rebecca because I'm curious of what Ben Wheatley the director does with the story. KST is way past her prime - it has been a while since she has been good in anything including all the French films she makes.

I'm not going anywhere near DOTN. Hated what Branagh did with MOTOE and I'd also like to my tracking racket of never seeing a film with that Gal whatshername.

by Anonymousreply 47August 15, 2020 10:14 AM

R45 I read Rebecca and i know is a Daphne du Maurier novel, i was talking about Death on the Nile.

Anyway, making films about both is pointless when there are so many versions but HW is running out of ideas for a good while.

I doubt they will be very expenssive films, so even if they flop, the flop won't be that spectacular

by Anonymousreply 48August 15, 2020 10:33 AM

[quote]DOTN is Gal vs Rose Leslie

No it's not. Rose Leslie is playing Louise Bourget, the maid who knows whodunnit (Jane Birkin in the original one). Emma Mackey is playing Jacqueline, who could be considered "vs" Gal Gadot.

by Anonymousreply 49August 15, 2020 8:08 PM

Trailer is here for DOTN. Enjoy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50August 19, 2020 1:32 PM

Why does he always seem so ungrateful and angry? Can’t be arsed to say something nice. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. It seems like he thinks his “talent” is enough to sell the film and the he really shouldn’t need to sully his artistic integrity by engaging in commercial enterprise.

The jaw clench move is a bit much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51August 19, 2020 4:57 PM

Lol. He's quite active on that Instagram trailer post now.

Flirting with his male friends - he referred to his moustache as his 'dick broom' at one point.

Way to sell the romance/intrigue with his two female co-stars. His publicist must despair.

by Anonymousreply 52August 20, 2020 6:48 AM

Yeah, that IG post is unfortunate.

No appreciation for the money he made, nor the opportunity. This guy had it too easy.

by Anonymousreply 53August 20, 2020 2:00 PM

R52 I went and looked. I am getting a weird gay-bashing vibe from his comments. Indeed, his publicist and agent must be downing those tequila shots with him.

by Anonymousreply 54August 20, 2020 2:00 PM

R53, I'm an Armie fan, but you are actually right: some gratefulness would go a long way, even if you didn't like the film. There are plenty of actors, extremely good ones, struggling to get parts and he seems like he cannot be bothered.

Why doesn't he come out of the closet and be done with it.

by Anonymousreply 55August 20, 2020 6:38 PM

R55 Tyler isn’t ready to leave his wife and kids.

by Anonymousreply 56August 20, 2020 10:04 PM

Ouch. From Awardsworthy on Death on the Nile: “Absolute disaster incoming. Much, much worse than I was expecting, unless it literally turns the trailer on its head, and I am speaking as big fan of the most diverse AC adaptations. I can only hope they really mis-judged, mis-edited the trailer”

by Anonymousreply 57August 21, 2020 10:09 PM

Netflix dropped its campaign to promote Rebecca for the Academy Awards and are focussing on Hillbilly Elegy instead.

by Anonymousreply 58November 18, 2020 10:07 PM

I don't think his career will be killed by either project, He'll do some superhero shit next.

by Anonymousreply 59November 18, 2020 10:22 PM

Still gorgeous though

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60November 18, 2020 10:36 PM

R59 Haven’t you heard? Timothee is the next Batman.

by Anonymousreply 61November 18, 2020 10:38 PM

R60 He looks like a fucking Womble.

He's got really bloated above his lip area.

by Anonymousreply 62November 18, 2020 10:40 PM

Just adding to the other posters re: Sophie Okonedo. She is a wonderful actress and I'll stake money on her being the best thing in this very likely mess of a film.

Americans are so weird about age gaps in relationships, it's like they think there are actually laws that limit the gap of years allowed between two people who sleep with each other. It doesn't work like that, once you're over age of consent, you're considered able to make your own decisions on who you sleep with. The only issues tend to be in relation to power disparities (doctor/patient for example). I saw one woman say the other day that a man who was in his 40s with a girlfriend in her 20s deserves to be punished. Huh?

by Anonymousreply 63November 18, 2020 11:16 PM

R63 Why are you bringing that up?

R60 He looks like he's one step away from dying of gout and a melanoma. Looks like a red potato.

R58 wft? Hadn't they watched Rebecca? Why would anyone ever think it had awards potential?

by Anonymousreply 64November 19, 2020 3:42 AM

He's not even pretending to not be stalking Timothee Chalamet now. But Timothee is sweetly posting his fan gifts while Armie Trash Hammer is doing ads for his friend. He's so insane and gross.

by Anonymousreply 65November 19, 2020 3:54 AM

Can we leave the Timmy worship for the Timmy threads please? Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 66November 19, 2020 4:05 AM

French & Saunders reunited! I'm seeing this despite my hatred of Kenneth Branagh's accent.

by Anonymousreply 67November 19, 2020 6:54 AM

R60 Do you think he's had too much filler put into his nasolabial folds?

He's so swollen his lips look like an anus

by Anonymousreply 68November 19, 2020 12:39 PM

R68 lol think it's boozing but maybe.

by Anonymousreply 69November 19, 2020 1:40 PM

He looks like a spitting image of his wrinkly father. It's not attractive at all.

by Anonymousreply 70November 19, 2020 1:42 PM

R70 Face like a scrotum.

by Anonymousreply 71November 19, 2020 1:57 PM

R70, his dad looks like a photo negative.

by Anonymousreply 72November 19, 2020 4:10 PM

R72 LMAO. Why has he decided this is the look for him? What us the mentality that makes people cry their bodies in the 21st century? Is it the fashion in the Caymans? No wonder he was bullied at school when he first went to LA.

by Anonymousreply 73November 19, 2020 4:16 PM

adored Rebecca.....he has work lined up for a long time. not to worry....

by Anonymousreply 74November 19, 2020 10:50 PM

[quote] He's a fuckin' pedophile.

What??!!

by Anonymousreply 75November 19, 2020 10:52 PM

R75 there is an Armie hating troll who takes her hate to new extremes. Armie is a lot of things, but that’s not one of them.

by Anonymousreply 76November 19, 2020 10:56 PM

R76 No. He just wants to have dinner with the Marquis de Sade who was one.

by Anonymousreply 77November 19, 2020 11:02 PM

i pray sweet armie not read the evil shit some of u nuts put on here....he a nice guy !!!

by Anonymousreply 78November 19, 2020 11:23 PM

R78 lol ok. I hope he does read it.

by Anonymousreply 79November 19, 2020 11:30 PM

R78 He said it - he doesn't need to read it lol!

by Anonymousreply 80November 19, 2020 11:33 PM

Charmie alert

by Anonymousreply 81November 20, 2020 12:13 AM

Perhaps Dru needs to exorcise all our 'evil' away...

by Anonymousreply 82November 20, 2020 12:19 AM

armie is way more successful than his haters willl ever be, tht the source of their scorn? sad

by Anonymousreply 83November 20, 2020 12:52 AM

R83 I hate him because he's a cunt but bless you for trying!

by Anonymousreply 84November 20, 2020 12:54 AM

[quote]Perhaps Dru needs to exorcise all our 'evil' away...

It didn't work on Armie, tho.

by Anonymousreply 85November 20, 2020 12:59 AM

R85 I never worked out what the demons he was proud to leave with were?

Charmies assumed he had come out to her of course.

Did he tell her about his BDSM stuff cos he knew the Kitten DMs were coming out?

I would have liked to be there for that convo!

by Anonymousreply 86November 20, 2020 1:08 AM

I don't think what he told her was anything that crazy, just that he was getting a divorce after being unhappy for a while & maybe some version of whatever drama or incident led to him ejecting himself from the island. His mental health stuff too. Being a super religious whacko she thought Jesus could fix it better than a shrink. It doesn't take much to set someone like that off.

by Anonymousreply 87November 20, 2020 1:45 AM

R87 None of that fits with him leaving with his demons in tact and being happy about it though?

by Anonymousreply 88November 20, 2020 1:48 AM

I think he declared he's a pothead, non-monogamous dom daddy who ain't gonna hide it anymore, R88. That does fit with both what I said & what he said. And would be enough to set off the "exorcism".

by Anonymousreply 89November 20, 2020 2:36 AM

He was perfectly fine in Rebecca. The movie was boring, but he was fine.

by Anonymousreply 90November 20, 2020 2:40 AM

R90 He managed to be the worst thing in Rebecca. Some of the worst acting he has delivered. His career will suffer. Directors, producers were home too and bored during the pandemic so they'd all have watched it.

by Anonymousreply 91November 20, 2020 3:33 AM

Armie isn't more successful than anyone in this forum. He has inherited everything he has. His career is a dumpster fire.

by Anonymousreply 92November 20, 2020 3:35 AM

Dina Merrill WISHES she had his career.

by Anonymousreply 93November 20, 2020 3:38 AM

R89 You didn't say anything about the dom Daddy stuff in your first post lol.

by Anonymousreply 94November 20, 2020 10:41 AM

Armie destroyed his own career.

by Anonymousreply 95November 20, 2020 10:42 AM

R91 I was the worst thing about Rebecca.

by Anonymousreply 96November 20, 2020 11:48 AM

No one can touch Judith Anderson’s malevolent turn as Mrs. Danvers.

by Anonymousreply 97November 20, 2020 11:55 AM

Im sure he will weep over you fug queen haters when he cashs his next fat fukin movie check...

by Anonymousreply 98November 20, 2020 2:11 PM

R98 lol he'll sooner get high.

by Anonymousreply 99November 20, 2020 3:24 PM

R98 Didn't you hear him complain at how meagre his checks usually are?

He's a trust fund brat (tamer) lol!

by Anonymousreply 100November 20, 2020 3:30 PM

R98 The thing about Armie is he hates us hate queens as much as he hates you Charmie stans. We all get the same treatment: He’s an equal opportunity hater of everyone and loves only himself.

by Anonymousreply 101November 20, 2020 5:02 PM

R98 Apparently he's only being paid pennies so I doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 102November 20, 2020 6:29 PM

Anybody see Crazy J's latest stories?

[quote]These last couple of months have been a lot...It will take pages to untangle the messiness of this fall, to tidy up these experiences into something useful. Eventually this will all flow into powerful sentences and scenes but for now, it’s all rushing water— wreckless waves only capable of calming when they’re ready.

Dare we hope she means she'll be giving Trash Daddy the same treatment she gave Josh Lucas in print? Don't make us wait too long, Crazy J! 😂

by Anonymousreply 103November 21, 2020 4:33 AM

I thought she was talking about JL 🤔 She mentions him later in her caption.

by Anonymousreply 104November 21, 2020 5:03 AM

Not only liking, but also commenting on his post, and he liked it. BP is slowly but surely staking a claim.

by Anonymousreply 105November 21, 2020 5:27 AM

Ok but what is sort of funny is that “all” of BP’s “fans” (followers?) comment on her posts the same way A made fun of (and he is right, those type comments are ridiculous but that’s a topic for another day). Will he post QUEEN SHIT on one of her posts soon? (Kidding)

by Anonymousreply 106November 21, 2020 8:31 AM

Where is the OTT bday post from Elizabeth to Ashton? Has she acknowledged it at all besides liking his post?

by Anonymousreply 107November 21, 2020 8:35 AM

R107 I do think she initially didn't know about TD and Desert Barbie fucking at Ashton's during summer and that she would be hurt by that. I mean, at he same time as Ashton was kissing her ass, he would have a rotition of Daddy's hoes in his motel. Hence, hurt feelings at her end. Maybe.

by Anonymousreply 108November 21, 2020 8:51 AM

I feel a bit sorry for Ashton

TD seems to have taken advantage of his hospitality and trashed his relationship with Liz in the process.

Still the COVID motel is on the map now.

by Anonymousreply 109November 21, 2020 8:58 AM

So Jess is back on Insta with another 'pain is pain' post - echos of TD of course.

For a writer she really is a vacuous tart.

Get a real problem or shut up bitch!

by Anonymousreply 110November 21, 2020 9:06 AM

Why on earth would they remake such two iconic films? They were asking for bombs and career killers.

by Anonymousreply 111November 21, 2020 9:11 AM

R111 I barely watch anything made in the English language any more because its usually basic shite.

Its either a dumbed down remake or a tiresome exercise in woke from the most toxic people in the world.

Hard pass.

by Anonymousreply 112November 21, 2020 9:16 AM

Kristoffer Polaha and Matt Bomer are on Armie's latest post. They need to drag his ass out of the closet. But I think both have been replaced with Jason Gorskie. Armie's new "business" partner. He looks just his type. Could be brother to Polaha, Bomer and Henry Cavill.

by Anonymousreply 113November 21, 2020 10:44 AM

R113 you never give up do you?

by Anonymousreply 114November 21, 2020 10:51 AM

R113 So......two of his friends of many years are following him on Instagram is what you're saying?

Hold the front page!!!!

by Anonymousreply 115November 21, 2020 10:56 AM

R104, Crazy J does mention JL but as is so often the case when she posts like this, I think there's some Trash Daddy in there too. Who knows what else was going on in her life this fall but we know TD played a role in her drama.

[quote]I mean, at he same time as Ashton was kissing her ass, he would have a rotition of Daddy's hoes in his motel. Hence, hurt feelings at her end. Maybe.

Her friendship with Ashton is wrecked imo. The last few months have shown her that in the end TD's crew are his friends, not hers. They keep his secrets and enable him. Like you said, Ashton been TD's accomplice and given him the means to discreetly accommodate probably all of his hoes, including the ones we know little or nothing about, like Courtney #2. He could have told TD he felt taken advantage of & that he was putting him in a shitty position with Liz but doesn't look like he has. Always the beta.

by Anonymousreply 116November 21, 2020 11:15 AM

BP is also making the huge mistake trying to make all TD’s friends her own because she knows no one in LA, and when It ends, which it will, it’s going to be fucking messy for her.

by Anonymousreply 117November 21, 2020 11:25 AM

R116 I'm beginning to think the betas were never Liz' friends.

They were there to keep an eye on her for TD - total control freak if you ask me.

by Anonymousreply 118November 21, 2020 11:55 AM

It will be interesting to see which friends will feature in Liz' life once they're back in LA and which friends won't. I think that will show who knew about his cheating and covered for him.

by Anonymousreply 119November 21, 2020 11:57 AM

R118, it's possible.

Liz is still Liz to me, so don't get me wrong. But maybe some of the stuff she rightfully gets criticized for, like the obsession with presenting the perfect life on sm, the overstyled Victorian children, even the unacknowledged eating disorder, could be reactions to TD's private behavior. Didn't one of the gossip blogs say that while TD was allowed to do whatever he wanted outside the marriage, she was only allowed to do things where he was involved too? He praised her post-Ford weight loss, when anyone with eyes could see she was too thin. And what is an eating disorder but a reaction to what you can't control, by controlling what you can (your body)? The control freak stuff has always been thought of as Liz controlling TD, but just maybe it's not that simple after all.

by Anonymousreply 120November 21, 2020 1:19 PM

The Netflix version of "Rebecca" is so bad it's unwatchable,

an embarrassment to everyone involved

by Anonymousreply 121November 21, 2020 1:30 PM

R117, totally. His friends are all considerably older than Baby P and while they're prob. nice to her because TD is bringing her around, what the hell do they have in common with this kid? They're humoring both him and her & the minute he's done with her, so are they. I doubt she gets that.

by Anonymousreply 122November 21, 2020 1:35 PM

R120 and that's why he has chosen a 22yo for now, she's easier to control and manipulate. Even his kinks are all about control over others.

by Anonymousreply 123November 21, 2020 1:37 PM

Armie is fucking all the hot gals in town, and has more work than he can accept, he is one hell of a success story....now go get ur food stamps haters...

by Anonymousreply 124November 21, 2020 2:14 PM

R124 "hot gals", "more work than he can accept", "success story"

by Anonymousreply 125November 21, 2020 2:38 PM

R124 I myself am also very impressed that a middle aged rich man is having sex with young women.

I've never heard of such a thing!!!

A real trail-blazer

by Anonymousreply 126November 21, 2020 2:44 PM

R120 He actually congratulated her on not putting on weight DURING her pregnancy.

And this was just after he revealed he had no clue how she had told him she was pregnant.

He remembers the conceptions of course!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127November 21, 2020 2:55 PM

R125 i've heard many abusers use similar language. Psychological abuse is a common thing in a narcissist (which Armie is).

by Anonymousreply 128November 21, 2020 3:02 PM

Armie has proven himself to be a potential physical abuser by posting that video of his son fellating him.

by Anonymousreply 129November 21, 2020 3:11 PM

Lol at the tweet BP liked on Twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130November 21, 2020 3:31 PM

And she wasn't tagged, so you know she went digging for it.

by Anonymousreply 131November 21, 2020 3:32 PM

R131 Another stan war in the replies lol e.g.

It’s nothing to be proud of, as Armie is an alcoholic and a serial cheater... but looking at her previous ex’s I guess that’s Paige Lorenze’s type?

by Anonymousreply 132November 21, 2020 3:34 PM

R132 Versus

I’ve heard that’s not true, that she sent the tip into a gossip site herself. She’s banging a hockey player a couple years younger than she is. Anything for the money.

by Anonymousreply 133November 21, 2020 3:40 PM

R131, you took the words right out of my mouth.

Someone posted that link here earlier in the month when the convo was fresh. Baby P is out here digging among the fan forums and sm for mentions now, lol. She wants to go public so bad.

The mentions aren't all flattering in those tweets either. A couple mentioned he's married and a cheater. "Will he be as good at shooting it into the middle of her chest tho?" 😹

by Anonymousreply 134November 21, 2020 3:42 PM

Did Rebecca ever appear in the top 10 most popular shows on Netflix? It would be shocking if it didn't.

by Anonymousreply 135November 21, 2020 4:04 PM

I can't wait for the red carpets

If the whole nation cringes at once it might trigger a tectonic event

by Anonymousreply 136November 21, 2020 4:06 PM

R124 Re: more work than he can accept.. He can only promote so many things before his body and looks betray him. For instance, I would never buy a beauty mask from him or a fitness product. He is walking a fine line with the green tea lol

by Anonymousreply 137November 21, 2020 4:20 PM

Netflix counts a “watch” if you even watch 1 second of it. Charmie and Armie stans had the movie playing 24/7 on the background of their devices.

by Anonymousreply 138November 21, 2020 4:22 PM

[quote]Armie is fucking all the hot gals in town, and has more work than he can accept, he is one hell of a success story....now go get ur food stamps haters...

All the hip lingo of a over-the-hill PR agent

by Anonymousreply 139November 21, 2020 4:23 PM

R139 Also a hater I might be but I pay my own bills, unlike some people who have to ask their Dad for pocket money.

by Anonymousreply 140November 21, 2020 4:25 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141November 21, 2020 6:00 PM

Oh look it's Armie Hammer's friends.

by Anonymousreply 142November 21, 2020 6:01 PM

R142 Yeah but he did wear black on the red carpet that time.

by Anonymousreply 143November 21, 2020 6:06 PM

R143 Ha, i forgot about that.

by Anonymousreply 144November 21, 2020 6:07 PM

Deux Moi exposed the Charmie madness on a podcat lmaooo

by Anonymousreply 145November 21, 2020 6:08 PM

I love those podcats so much smaller and neater than normal cats.

by Anonymousreply 146November 21, 2020 6:12 PM

They are! Lol

*podcast*

by Anonymousreply 147November 21, 2020 6:34 PM

R145 what? Where? Recap?

by Anonymousreply 148November 21, 2020 8:13 PM

It’s at the 24 minute mark. Enjoy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149November 21, 2020 10:17 PM

R149 thank you! And lolll. I wish she’d let her finish what she was going to say though.

by Anonymousreply 150November 21, 2020 10:31 PM

R150 I wish that other woman would have just shut up.

She talked over the guest and stopped her from finishing a single fucking sentence.

by Anonymousreply 151November 21, 2020 10:48 PM

R112 He must be very ignorant and narcissistic to believe he could follow in Olivier's footsteps for even a second. Armie Hammer is a stupid arrogant man.

by Anonymousreply 152November 22, 2020 12:43 AM

R138 The rule changed recently to 2 min. But it was only number 1 for a day or 2 which considering it was the only movie available during a time when most movie theaters were closed, that is a sad statistic. I bet they expected a lot more people to watch it. It's forgettable in every way.

by Anonymousreply 153November 22, 2020 12:59 AM

R115 No I'm saying that Bomer is openly gay. Polaha is a fundamentalist closet case. Both have a physical similarity. I think he's always had a crush on Cavill, which is why he's so desperate for the MFU sequel. Lastly, I think he's now in love with/maybe involved with an ex model called Jason Gorskie, who he's now in business with for the green tea business. Gorskie is like a twin to Cavill and could be brothers with Polaha and Bomer.

by Anonymousreply 154November 22, 2020 1:10 AM

R154 you are obsessed with this/them. Why? What’s your proof? And even if it is true, so what? It’s getting a bit tiring tbh. Sounds mostly like your own fantasies, same level as the charmie fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 155November 22, 2020 1:13 AM

R154 What makes you think he knows Gorskie?

by Anonymousreply 156November 22, 2020 1:34 AM

R156 they’re doing the whole matcha tea thing together.

by Anonymousreply 157November 22, 2020 1:40 AM

R155 If you're tired, why are you reading it. People/PR get so worked up when you suggest Armie is closet case. This is a gay forum but they want to spam you with his heterosexual trysts I only. LMAO

by Anonymousreply 158November 22, 2020 1:57 AM

R156 He posted him in his story a while back. He's also business partners with him. Of course he knows him.

by Anonymousreply 159November 22, 2020 1:59 AM

^^ Armie, Ashton and Tyler all follow him on Instagram too.

by Anonymousreply 160November 22, 2020 2:00 AM

R157 R159 Thanks! Didn’t realize they were bus partners. I only started following Armie after covid so there is a lot I’m sure I am missing.

by Anonymousreply 161November 22, 2020 2:02 AM

R158 I don’t care if Armie is gay or a closet case or dating the queen of England or have a new girl every other day in the desert. But these very repetitive posts about these men that add absolutely nothing and seem like copy/paste just seem so pointless? Where is the proof? How is it different than the charmie fantasy?

by Anonymousreply 162November 22, 2020 2:11 AM

R162 Repetitive? This the first time I mentioned Jason. I can see it has triggered you. FOH if you don't like gay men speculating. I don't see you whining about the girls he's allegedly with.

by Anonymousreply 163November 22, 2020 2:17 AM

Armie has acknowledged Polaha's comment. Those two are hot af but think Polaha has been replaced with a much younger version. Polaha is losing his hair and middle aged now.

by Anonymousreply 164November 22, 2020 2:19 AM

R163 You’re still ignoring the part about proof? What substantiates your claims? As of now it is on the same level as charmie conspiracies.

If he is dating. Jason or any other men, good for him.

by Anonymousreply 165November 22, 2020 2:20 AM

R165 Relax.

by Anonymousreply 166November 22, 2020 2:26 AM

Wonder how much we'll see Gorskie in the promotion or if it will just be the female influencer as the face of the brand. Gorskie's gorgeous but can you imagine if Armie and he were doing the promotion? It would be obvious what this was. Great cover though. Business partners must be the new roommates.

by Anonymousreply 167November 22, 2020 2:39 AM

R166 lol ok so no proof then. You’re just as delusional as the charmies you hate on so much.

by Anonymousreply 168November 22, 2020 2:40 AM

Weeks before the infamous emoji meltdown on Timothee's Instagram, Armie posted 3 eggplant emojis wishing Jason HBD. Saying he was "the best". On maxliked's account. Guess he didn't want it to be on Jason's account...

by Anonymousreply 169November 22, 2020 2:55 AM

R130 BP liking this tweet is fucking weird.

Surely if you’ve just started dating a celebrity and it’s new you wouldn’t be acting like an attention whore.

My theory is TD is extremely fucked up can’t see this girl is using him for exposure and attention for her shitty YouTube and influencer career. It’s pretty clear BP has some other motive and it ain’t because TD is a great catch.

She’s looking for her big break and exposure moment she never got with Hockey dude.

by Anonymousreply 170November 22, 2020 3:07 AM

r170 why like a tweet like that unless you’re desperate for attention.

This bitch prob messaged blind gossip herself, wouldn’t be fucking surprised with this hoe

by Anonymousreply 171November 22, 2020 3:11 AM

We can only hope, OP.

by Anonymousreply 172November 22, 2020 3:31 AM

Why isn't Death on the Nile going straight to streaming. Everybody knows how it ends and it is not like it is some big blockbuster comic book film.

It should be sold to Netflix where is can die the death it deserves. Then can even re-title it; Death on the Netflix.

by Anonymousreply 173November 22, 2020 4:14 AM

r170 if Armie can’t see what BP is scheming he’s an even bigger dumbass than I thought

by Anonymousreply 174November 22, 2020 4:20 AM

R170 oh please, lets make a woman in his life a bad guy... again. It's never his own fault, others make his life awful. Face it, Trash Daddy is trash, he always was and always will be.

by Anonymousreply 175November 22, 2020 4:24 AM

Ain’t no publicist telling TD to date BP and I doubt his lawyer is telling him to do it, so it’s not a sham. He’s just stupid and trashy, which we already knew.

by Anonymousreply 176November 22, 2020 6:07 AM

R176 but don’t you know that he is in the closet with a number of assumed straight actors and former models and business partners, and BP is his beard? Bc a 22 year old ex gf of a hockey player with a lot of drama history is exactly what he needs in the middle of a divorce? It will help his image tremendously. Maybe that’s his new target market? Those who like BP? Lol. 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 177November 22, 2020 6:20 AM

BP has nothing to do with PR.

TD gets a needy and clingy 22 year old hanging off of him. Since he’s kids aren’t around he probably misses people needing him. She doesn’t know anyone in LA so her whole focus is on him and his circle.

BP gets exposure and attention, the type she never got with hockey dude but has always been desperate of having. Liking that tweet screams attention whore and someone with stars in her eyes. Tbh I think she’s the one who messaged Blind Gossip. Not going to be shocked if she messages paps herself

by Anonymousreply 178November 22, 2020 6:37 AM

R177 he's thinking with his dick. after all, that's the same man that left his two small children for 6 months (and counting). his image is fucked.

by Anonymousreply 179November 22, 2020 6:37 AM

The blind gossip blind was almost verbatim DL and deuxmoi. So unless BP is here (hi!), it came from someone here/on IG. That has happened before.

by Anonymousreply 180November 22, 2020 6:41 AM

Also my comment was a poor attempt at sarcasm, and just trying to prove how ridiculous these “A is in the closet/BP is a beard” people are. Sorry that didn’t come through clearly.

by Anonymousreply 181November 22, 2020 6:43 AM

This account has to be someone on here 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182November 22, 2020 6:47 AM

I don't think BP will push to hard with going public or paps, mostly i think she's gonna continue with innuendoes like now. If she's patient, she could stay in the picture for longer. The one thing that's going against her is her thin skin, she can't stop herself from clapping back to negative comments on sm.

by Anonymousreply 183November 22, 2020 6:48 AM

R182 lol he's got to have seen this account, he likes to search his name on twitter.

by Anonymousreply 184November 22, 2020 6:50 AM

Sounds like one of his two very dedicated haters on tumblr. Pretty sure they are both here. They are just as crazy as his fans tbh.

by Anonymousreply 185November 22, 2020 6:57 AM

[quote]The blind gossip blind was almost verbatim DL and deuxmoi. So unless BP is here (hi!), it came from someone here/on IG. That has happened before.

Yep, there is a pipeline from here to other places. Too many things from here have wound up on other platforms soon after being posted. It's not hard to figure the possible suspects. That said I think some of the soap opera's cast do read a few of these forums that are talking about them, or are getting stuff passed along to them by others.

R183, we know Baby P isn't naturally discreet, she's taking direction right now from Trash Daddy. Her liking that tweet by the hockey fan chick shows she's straining at the leash, tho. It's not in her nature to keep her mouth shut, and he won't be able to hold her down forever. Look at her IG scuffle along with her mom! That girl is kindling waiting for a match.

by Anonymousreply 186November 22, 2020 7:26 AM

R169 THAT is your proof? 🤣🤣🤣 please tell me you are trolling. That’s even worse proof than what charmies come up with. But you know what? You go on believe whatever you want. 👍

by Anonymousreply 187November 22, 2020 7:46 AM

R186 I agree. Especially after BP posted a song on her story with lyrics pretty much saying exactly what had been talked about here, same with DB.

by Anonymousreply 188November 22, 2020 7:48 AM

The fact she had to search 'Paige' and 'Armie' on twitter to find the tweet since the hockey stan didn't @ her sums up how much of a narcissist BP is. Only someone thirsty would do that, so I'm not surprised one bit if she's the one fed DM and Blind Gossip.

She can't get followers on her own. The only reason she has somewhat of a youtube presence is that she would feature the bf in her vids or talk about him. She knows the only way she can build a career is by being associated with a famous dude.

BP has no composure and she can't have her mum jump in every time someone says something to her online. She's a ticking time bomb waiting to go off again.

And she can't expect TD to jump in to save her. In the 10 years he was married to Liz, he never got online to defend her, so his plaything can't expect him to come through like a white knight against the hate and charmies.

by Anonymousreply 189November 22, 2020 8:01 AM

R189 I feel like BP would have done very well in HW if only Harvey Weinstein were still around because she is very pretty and seems unbounded in her willingness to do whatever it takes to become famous. Her personality, on the other hand, is a severely limiting factor. Maybe she'll find her own version of Harvey. I don't think Armie has what it takes to make her happen though.

by Anonymousreply 190November 22, 2020 3:46 PM

Do we have an open thread? I can't believe i'm this close to actually pay for this hellsite 😒

by Anonymousreply 191January 6, 2021 5:53 PM

Has JLo kicked TD to the kerb yet?

by Anonymousreply 192January 6, 2021 5:55 PM

R191 don’t think so ..

by Anonymousreply 193January 6, 2021 5:58 PM

Good God Miss Agnes, that is one sexy man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194January 6, 2021 6:33 PM

R194 It's a shame he's a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 195January 6, 2021 6:37 PM

R194 it’s been a while since he’s looked like that 😂

by Anonymousreply 196January 6, 2021 8:39 PM

How can I suck his fert? That’s what I want to know.

by Anonymousreply 197January 6, 2021 8:43 PM

Maybe Armie was so cold to Ford once he was born because he thought he might be Nikiwonder's baby!

by Anonymousreply 198January 6, 2021 9:06 PM

Nah, it would be H if any of them. Ford is a copy of A.

by Anonymousreply 199January 6, 2021 9:33 PM

Charmies have discussed H being N’s up and down for years. With “proof”. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 200January 6, 2021 9:41 PM

Lol

(What happened to letting it go? No?)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201January 6, 2021 9:44 PM

The more idiot stans, Charmies, Liz fans or whoever these weirdos are attack her the more she'll retaliate,

She's got years of material so I guess we'd all better get comfy lol.

If he gave her years of grief maybe she should give him the same. Seems fair.

by Anonymousreply 202January 6, 2021 10:22 PM

[quote]Nah, it would be H if any of them. Ford is a copy of A.

He was never cold to Harper, he was very cold to Ford once he was born. And you wouldn't have been able to see the resemblance to Armie right away.

He also might have been grossed out that Nikki's sperm was going up in Liz while Ford was in there.

by Anonymousreply 203January 6, 2021 10:27 PM

He stayed friends with Nicki throughout that entire period.

Nicki was the kids' virtual nanny.

They only fell out after TD went rogue and ditched Liz and the kids.

by Anonymousreply 204January 6, 2021 10:32 PM

She has yet to post proof though. If RK is real, and least she posted dm’s and pics. PG sounds like she is writing fan fic. Lol

by Anonymousreply 205January 6, 2021 10:35 PM

R205 Did see write the voicemail in her video?

by Anonymousreply 206January 6, 2021 10:36 PM

Huh? R206 Try again in English please

by Anonymousreply 207January 6, 2021 10:39 PM

And if you are believing her based on an audio clip in a video only, I’m sorry, but you are just as bad as charmies.

by Anonymousreply 208January 6, 2021 10:52 PM

RK had interesting photos but she didn't see him in real.PG has only voice and text. Boooring. Where is the real tea😄

by Anonymousreply 209January 6, 2021 11:00 PM

I see the drones have turned up.

Keep telling her she's a liar and see what she does lol.

by Anonymousreply 210January 6, 2021 11:25 PM

Nikki was Liz’s surrogate husband and the kid’s surrogate father, and he was therefore useful to Armie because it meant Armie could feel less guilty about shirking those duties. It was basically a Talented Mr. Ripley situation.

by Anonymousreply 211January 6, 2021 11:31 PM

R211 Correct except he never felt guilty.

by Anonymousreply 212January 6, 2021 11:34 PM

PG looks like TC fan.she liked many his pics and even commented his pic at his agent insta

by Anonymousreply 213January 6, 2021 11:37 PM

She wants to get on the TC fame gravy train. Armie taught her well.

by Anonymousreply 214January 6, 2021 11:41 PM

She is an A fan, which makes her trying to trash him even more hilarious. And still defends him and his behaviour in private.

by Anonymousreply 215January 6, 2021 11:42 PM

Not surprised she is a TC fan too, especially if MK has gotten to her lol

by Anonymousreply 216January 6, 2021 11:45 PM

Are there 4 morons or just the 1 with 4 accounts?

Or do you all get the same talking points sent to you?

by Anonymousreply 217January 6, 2021 11:57 PM

R208 Nope. The main reason I believe her is because the story is entirely believable.

Totally in line with other stories I've heard about this guy.

Did you explain where the audio clip came from?

I must have missed it?

by Anonymousreply 218January 7, 2021 12:03 AM

PG using the lizard emoji yesterday is a bit of a red flag only Charmies call Elizabeth that....

by Anonymousreply 219January 7, 2021 1:19 AM

R219 A woman claiming to have had a long term relationship with TD is a Charmie?

Are you insane?

I expect Armie calls her Lizard behind her back. Amongst other things,

by Anonymousreply 220January 7, 2021 1:25 AM

A phone book!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221January 7, 2021 3:16 AM

Little Charms.... I think I love her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222January 7, 2021 3:18 AM

Lol is she claiming charmies said that? Charmies still believe in their delusional fantasy 😂

by Anonymousreply 223January 7, 2021 3:44 AM

Good to see that DD is more concerned about posting gym thot pics and coffee spills 🙄🙄🙄

by Anonymousreply 224January 7, 2021 5:41 AM

[quote]She has yet to post proof though. If RK is real, and least she posted dm’s and pics. PG sounds like she is writing fan fic.

I generally believe her story that she was Trash Daddy's side kitten who thought she'd get more once he split from Liz, but instead he noped out in favor of banging other Instahoes like a dog in heat. That matches with other things we know & there were rumors a long term side chick existed last summer.

I keep repeating, tho: don't swallow every detail she's serving as gospel fact, 'cause girl's got an agenda. Part of which is to make herself look good as she can in a hella sleazy situation by playing up being a victim esp. of mean old Liz. That's why she describes her poor little self as just "a 20 year old who fell in love with an actor who happened to be married" instead of a sugar ho-sex worker who knew he was married, knew he had other women & didn't let it stop her. No doubt she is spinning & embellishing some shit to make everyone else look as bad as she can & there's no way to know if she's being real, exaggerating or lying about it.

Looking like also she has some little birdies from both the charmie & anti sides of the aisle whispering in her ear. Who the fuck knows how that's affecting what she's telling? She's got head problems just like the rest of the harem & that was obvious from the first day when she started dropping her little breadcrumbs & then told everybody to move on. Within hours she was back to spilling tea without prompting & she's done this like two or three times since. She wants to talk but can't handle it then does it some more.

TL;DR: there's middle ground between believing every word she says is fact & thinking she's lying abt everything.

by Anonymousreply 225January 7, 2021 6:33 AM

R225 some good points there, I’ll give you that. Yes she talks to both charmies and haters. And playing both sides. But it’s becoming very obvious in her writing and choice of words now, especially the charmie influence. It’s just funny how haters believe everything without questioning anything bc they desperately want a reason to hate. And the same goes for stans ofc.

No sympathy for someone who willingly were a side ho for four years, no matter what.

by Anonymousreply 226January 7, 2021 6:38 AM

I do have sympathy for her, because you can't be ok after enduring 4 years of TD's head games and gaslighting. She's not well obviously, nobody would be imo. Look what happened to Liz after 10+ years with him lol. No, the women are not blameless, but he's in the middle of this mess, no one else.

by Anonymousreply 227January 7, 2021 6:49 AM

R224 it's to be expected. Don't go looking to Instahoes for deep thoughts.😹

In all the drama with PG other shit has gotten lost in the shuffle. Baby P was back in NYC the morning after she put out the call for someone to take over the lease on her apt in L.A, posting inspirational quotes about letting "beautiful connections pass through you without attachment" & "love deeply, and without the need to possess or own", which sounds a whole lot like she'd let TD hit it when he comes to NYC even tho she ran like her shoes were on fire to get away before he comes back from GC. 😸

Meanwhile Crazy J took a shot at the watchers of the Armando telenovela. You know she still reads here. Hi Jessica! 😇

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228January 7, 2021 6:53 AM

Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 229January 7, 2021 6:54 AM

Stupid me has 'blocked' myself. Anybody know how I can unblock myself?

Sorry to stick it on this thread but if a start a thread I won't see the responses.

by Anonymousreply 230January 7, 2021 6:57 AM

R230 click on the Ignored tab & look through the list of ignored posters (if you have more than one poster you've ignored). The blocked posters are listed by number. Look for your own posts & figure out which number ignored poster you are. Once you do that, click on the x to the right of Ignored Poster whichever # you are. That removes a poster from your ignore list. Sometimes you have to do it multiple times to get it to remove & stay that way, because DL.

by Anonymousreply 231January 7, 2021 7:21 AM

R231 Hugs and kisses. Thank you so much.

by Anonymousreply 232January 7, 2021 7:25 AM

Lol

I more and more believe the rumours about an open marriage of this is true.

And no one forced PG to stay with A for four years. That’s on her. So no, no sympathy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233January 7, 2021 7:49 AM

She is so strange.She wrote about polyamory and now is mad and playing naive victim she was not the only one.

by Anonymousreply 234January 7, 2021 8:07 AM

R234 exactly

by Anonymousreply 235January 7, 2021 8:08 AM

Funny watching all the stans getting gradually dragged into the gutter by their King.

But thanks for the essays telling the rest of us what to think lol.

by Anonymousreply 236January 7, 2021 9:44 AM

I don't think she's looking for any empathy from the stans.

This is more of a salt the earth operation.

To make sure that any woman in the future who does the most cursory of checks on this man will know his deal.

He'll have to start dating women without internet access lol.

by Anonymousreply 237January 7, 2021 9:53 AM

R236 I don’t think you should be crying about being told what to think, maybe re-read your posts before getting on your high horse lol.

And no stans here right now, only people being a bit more.... sane than certain others 😂

by Anonymousreply 238January 7, 2021 9:58 AM

And girl is clearly out after attention, with the whole posting stories/deleting stories/going private/hm going public/claiming she’ll stop and five minutes later continue for hours/claiming it’s too hard, but wait still continuing. I know she is young but come on. DB did the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 239January 7, 2021 10:02 AM

Yes. So much sanity on here lol.

The woman can talk about her experiences in whatever way she feels appropriate.

Talking of attention seeking does anyone remember that GQ Magazine about 'muh suffering' and that GQ interview about 'Don't gate keep my pain'

The interviewer actually gave TD the opportunity to acknowledge that to most people his life during the lockdown actually looked quite privileged but of course he just kept on wth his pity party.

I did wonder why he collapsed in sniffling heap after the divorce announcement. I guess we know now - The Reckoning - lol

by Anonymousreply 240January 7, 2021 10:19 AM

TBH many Hollywood marriages are like this. The star husband gets to fuck anyone when he’s away shooting, while the wife stays at home and takes care of the kids and spends his money and doesn’t ask questions.

Of course there is certain unspoken etiquette, don’t get caught by paparazzi in public, don’t fuck fans, don’t leave evidence which can be leaked on the internet, etc, which will bring the curtain down on the whole enterprise. Armie it appears was particularly messy and indiscreet which probably added to the thrill of it for him. However because he and Elizabeth invested so much in the Happy Marriage image to sell their celebrity, it’s going to bite them in the ass harder.

by Anonymousreply 241January 7, 2021 10:36 AM

R236 if you're referring to my post, I was just saying this isn't an either/or situation & some critical thinking in all directions is good. PG can be telling the truth about some things & being less than truthful about others. Some people were dismissing her totally & others believing everything & those aren't the only options. I'm no stan. Defending TD, Liz or anyone else wasn't my point.

[quote]This is more of a salt the earth operation.

This month is when TD & Liz are supposed to begin working out custody. Those filings that were leaked said something about them being required to meet together with lawyers in January. So PG knows this is a critical time in the divorce & is looking to fuck shit up. One of her stories was a retweet that said "I hope his lawyer starts crying in the courtroom" & PG's caption was "it's best served cold".

by Anonymousreply 242January 7, 2021 10:45 AM

R242 She apparently contacted Jess to 'warn' her and presumably did the same with other harem members so she seems to interested in more than the divorce.

I think this may run for weeks if not months.

Fingers crossed

by Anonymousreply 243January 7, 2021 11:17 AM

R241 That may be true but apparently he lies to his other women about the nature of their long term relationships with him to continue to get sex from them. Something they may not have been willing to do if they had known the truth.

That is POS behaviour so he is a POS.

by Anonymousreply 244January 7, 2021 11:25 AM

R243 I know. I guess she wants revenge from more than one angle & solidarity with TD's other hoes even while being pissed she wasn't the only one. There's also been a couple posts saying PG is still defending TD in private even tho she's bashing him publicly. It's obvious she still wants him & his attention. Her agenda is complex. It has everything we're here for, that's for sure.

by Anonymousreply 245January 7, 2021 11:55 AM

TD's view of women is damaged beyond belief (not a surprise considering he has a mother who still feels entitled to exorcize her son in his sleep) and not only gets off on physically dominating women but psychologically manipulating them as well. So instead of choosing independent woman who would understand they are just having a hook up, he entwines these damaged women psychologically to him and gets off on that.

by Anonymousreply 246January 7, 2021 12:38 PM

I have no idea who this mystery man PG is talking about but that comments about lots of colleagues ex-wives is interesting.

Perhaps this mystery man is the reason his colleagues have ex-wives or maybe he just moves in rapidly for a rebound boink.

Perhaps he sees a marriage in trouble and offers the husband a shoulder to cry on and then uses the information he gets to manipulate the wife.

So many options!

All whilst laughing about it behind his colleague/friend's back.

Whoever this mystery man is he sounds like a proper snake

by Anonymousreply 247January 7, 2021 12:40 PM

He should pursue a career as a cover model for “Trust Fund Kid’s Life” instead.

by Anonymousreply 248January 7, 2021 1:19 PM

R248 I like that magazine. They have some good articles like

"Why my divorce is a seismic event but yours was just an opportunity for me to fuck your wife"

by Anonymousreply 249January 7, 2021 1:37 PM

R9 if you're not familiar with her work why the FUCK would your dumb ass ASSume that the producers were trying to appear woke? You racially insensitive cunts are working my last nerve

by Anonymousreply 250January 7, 2021 1:47 PM

Armie Hammer's entire career is built on being absolutely gorgeous. He's got 10 more years to work that before it fades away.

When it does, not before, his spot in front of the camera will be filled by the next handsome and photogenic face arriving in Hollywood seeking fame and fortune. Thus it has ever been. And ever it shall be.

by Anonymousreply 251January 7, 2021 1:49 PM

R251 If he still has 10 years of face left why are all his PR photos 3-5 years old?

by Anonymousreply 252January 7, 2021 1:51 PM

Hypocrisy?

I don't know her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253January 7, 2021 2:28 PM

Ahhhh ye olde public service requirement as a part of the quarantine breaking punishment

by Anonymousreply 254January 7, 2021 2:41 PM

R254 lol i thought the same thing

by Anonymousreply 255January 7, 2021 2:46 PM

And laughing at stans that trashed Liz for staying there and now he's basically saying she was right 😆

by Anonymousreply 256January 7, 2021 2:54 PM

Why not jail?

Jail works too.

by Anonymousreply 257January 7, 2021 2:58 PM

Rainbow Douchebag - "Arnie plz don’t regurgitate the same false Liz like claims about caymans and the covid. Caymans isnt the US but it still is having cases of it. Using words like Eradicate calls to mind it being completely gone, and that’s not true."

This is glorious!!!

And yes she got auto-corrected to ARNIE lol.

by Anonymousreply 258January 7, 2021 3:37 PM

I thought the same. He definitely breached quarantine. I hope they made him pay a lot of money.

by Anonymousreply 259January 7, 2021 3:38 PM

R259 Money means nothing to his family.

Jail time!

by Anonymousreply 260January 7, 2021 3:39 PM

R258 LMAO because now he has no excuse for ditching those kids! Charmies are fucked.

by Anonymousreply 261January 7, 2021 3:41 PM

R260 Someone needs to expose his ass.

by Anonymousreply 262January 7, 2021 3:42 PM

R262 It's already on Raya?

by Anonymousreply 263January 7, 2021 3:43 PM

According to Liz's burner account, the courts forced him to return.

by Anonymousreply 264January 7, 2021 3:44 PM

But but but Timothee

by Anonymousreply 265January 7, 2021 3:48 PM

R265 Timmy better get a court order in he wants to see his Daddy Hammer.

That's how it works apparently

by Anonymousreply 266January 7, 2021 3:51 PM

He's still wearing those pussy hugging tight shorts. He's a dirty mutherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 267January 7, 2021 3:53 PM

PSA for Caymanian tourism. LMAO. I hope they give him some community service.

by Anonymousreply 268January 7, 2021 3:56 PM

He's also lying. They had 6 new cases yesterday and have had cases.

by Anonymousreply 269January 7, 2021 4:01 PM

R269 Wow 6 whole cases! I'd swap lol.

Definitely the right choice to keep the kids there.

Liz 1 Charmies 0

by Anonymousreply 270January 7, 2021 4:03 PM

His mother might be the only woman he HASN'T fucked, R267.

Breaking quarantine is so Trash Daddy. His morphing into late-period Johnny Depp continues. You know Papa Hammer was mad as hell when he found out. The telenovela never disappoints! 😹

by Anonymousreply 271January 7, 2021 4:03 PM

There is no mystery guy. PG says TD was with random women and collegues. Meaning actresses. 😊

by Anonymousreply 272January 7, 2021 4:08 PM

I said mystery man because I don't want to get Fiat Uno-ed in a tunnel lol.

by Anonymousreply 273January 7, 2021 4:10 PM

R270 that goes without saying. She's always come out on top when the Charmies have been concerned but they have cases. She and he are lying that there aren't any. Plus the population of 64000 might be concerned about those 6. He just is so used to lying.

by Anonymousreply 274January 7, 2021 4:14 PM

R272 It actually says

how many women and colleagues ex-wives

which I assume is missing a possessive '

and should read

women and colleagues' ex-wifes - so the ex-wifes of actors

by Anonymousreply 275January 7, 2021 4:14 PM

Six cases????? I can’t remember when my city only had SIX new cases. Indeed, Liz 1, little charms 0

by Anonymousreply 276January 7, 2021 4:45 PM

the larger point here isn't that there's 6 cases in GC instead of 0, but that TD is an absolute fucking hypocrite for thanking the GC government for how strict they've been, while he was happily flouting COVID rules in Los Angeles seemingly daily.

Yeah, it's infuriating to see this shit stain frolicking on the beach when I've lost my job and am in lockdown right now. But If I were there, you better believe I'd be on the beach sipping mai tai's every fucking day, so I can't fault him for that. But don't put out this bullshit story about 'wow they've done such a good job' when it's people like YOU they've been fucking guarding their island against!

It's the exact same attitude as his ridiculous 'America- U okay?' tweet the other day, when he was grandstanding about starting a revolution in that horrendous GQ article just a few months ago. We get it, nothing that happens politically in the US is going to affect your rich ass life. But maybe don't sound off about it like a gigantic douche.

by Anonymousreply 277January 7, 2021 5:34 PM

CI haven’t had any community transmission since October. They have new cases on the border , all in managed quarantine/isolation. Same with Mew Zealand, NZ has been Covid free since November but have new cases in MIQ.

by Anonymousreply 278January 7, 2021 6:02 PM

R228 I think Jessica misses the point. These threads are not ultimately about the tawdry dynamics of TD's sex life, although that is mildly entertaining. Not all of us are reading the tweets and rambling stories from these rando sad women like Jessica. (Sleeping with TD is nothing to be proud of, lady.) They are about the amusement and satisfaction that comes from watching a smug, arrogant creepy dude destroy his career and self-destruct before our eyes. Now back to my regularly scheduled telenovela...

by Anonymousreply 279January 7, 2021 6:41 PM

R279 exactly. And considering she's someone who is still completely obsessed with her ex-husband who she divorced SEVEN YEARS AGO, she really has no fucking leg to stand on, does she?

by Anonymousreply 280January 7, 2021 11:47 PM

R280 She seems a bit thick to be honest.

by Anonymousreply 281January 7, 2021 11:58 PM

Has PG been quiet for a while or did she block me? 😬

by Anonymousreply 282January 8, 2021 12:04 AM

R282 Everyone is quiet.

by Anonymousreply 283January 8, 2021 12:07 AM

R283 thanks!

by Anonymousreply 284January 8, 2021 12:09 AM

Perhaps we'll be getting our cease and desist letters tomorrow...

by Anonymousreply 285January 8, 2021 12:11 AM

it's all quiet on the harem front 😂

by Anonymousreply 286January 8, 2021 12:11 AM

You miss him...lol and miss hearing about him

by Anonymousreply 287January 8, 2021 12:27 AM

There’s a new thread of course

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288January 8, 2021 12:37 AM

The Armie hater #1 just can’t help herself lol

by Anonymousreply 289January 8, 2021 12:48 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290January 8, 2021 3:19 AM

R289 Why wouldn't she be his number one hater at the moment?

5 years of her life taken away with his lies and manipulation.

I'd want to castrate any guy who did that to me.

Slowly

by Anonymousreply 291January 8, 2021 11:23 AM

R291 As much as I dislike TD, I can't agree with "5 years of her life taken away with his lies". She wasn't imprisoned. She chose to wait at the beck and call of a douchebag. That's on her (if her story is even true). We all have choices to make about the people we love and keep in our lives. I suspect she found a sense of importance in being the mistress of a "movie star". That's why she continues to blab away about him even now. It's her whole identity. She's pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 292January 8, 2021 5:42 PM

R292 I don't really care if you agree with me or not.

Your lack of empathy is not the killer argument you think it is.

by Anonymousreply 293January 8, 2021 5:47 PM

I save my empathy for the many, many people on this planet who deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 294January 8, 2021 6:02 PM

Maybe the next who who is lining up to talk will be more to your taste.

by Anonymousreply 295January 8, 2021 6:22 PM

r291 okay lets stop with the crocodile tears here. No one is out here defending TD - He's clearly a gigantic douchebag with a serious complex around manipulation and cheating. But at the same time, she was fully aware that he was married to someone else during the entire duration of their relationship, and lying and subterfuge were literally a part of it from day one. Saying "I was a 20 year old who fell in love with an actor who happened to be married" is a hilariously romantic way to characterize the situation. "He wasted five years of my life" - no, YOU wasted five years of your life because you kept believing this huge douche who (by her own admission) treated her like shit! I'm enjoying the tea for sure, but I can enjoy it and agree with her that TD is awful while also recognizing that she seems to be totally absent of any personal responsibility here, which is a joke. And anyone who thinks that the guy they're with who is cheating on his wife is gonna treat you any better is just delusional.

by Anonymousreply 296January 8, 2021 6:59 PM

Why does everyone write essays about what all this means about the women?

That's not the point is it?

It's really about what it says about THIS MAN.

And its pretty grim.

by Anonymousreply 297January 8, 2021 7:01 PM

He needs to show his smelly cock

by Anonymousreply 298January 8, 2021 7:07 PM

The other thing that bothers me is if this is all perfectly normal behaviour for him then what the hell was he doing in CI that he realised he was going down a dangerous path or whatever he said about it. He said he was toxic or something?

The mind boggles.

by Anonymousreply 299January 8, 2021 7:12 PM

R299 It also makes me really curious about what exactly Liz meant with the statement about TD engaging in dangerous activities. I doubt it's the BDSM, since she was at least aware of that, if not a participant, before they even had kids. Was it drugs (the ketamine, maybe?)? Self harm? It doesn't sound like he's gotten much mental health support since he first took off back to LA, so I doubt he's quit doing whatever it was.

by Anonymousreply 300January 8, 2021 9:25 PM

Chill Elizabeth R3, he’s paying for your stay at the Caymans

by Anonymousreply 301January 8, 2021 11:32 PM

Sad Pathetic Loser Armie Hammer getting dissed by hot young model for being needy in her DMs.

Hopefully the start of a tiktok trend!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302January 9, 2021 12:00 AM

Holy shit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303January 9, 2021 1:07 AM

if this is fake, the bit about "raping you on the floor with a knife against you" was a BOLD choice 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

by Anonymousreply 304January 9, 2021 1:09 AM

Who wrote that about whom? I can't access imgur.com. I probably have their cookies blocked or something.

by Anonymousreply 305January 9, 2021 1:57 AM

R305 PG posted some Facebook and Instagram DMs allegedly from TD, one of which was a conversation between the two of them about how he can't fuck anyone else in the ass anymore without thinking of PG because raping her (consensual non-consent, presumably) made him feel like a God. PG has gone private again so I can't post a direct link.

by Anonymousreply 306January 9, 2021 2:06 AM

Written in poorly written English lol. Armie’s English is pretty good, he wouldn’t make these basic mistakes

by Anonymousreply 307January 9, 2021 2:11 AM

Thanks R306. And people wonder why we continue to tune in for the show... That conversation is so bizarre it just might be true. Poor Armie. That's so sad for him.

by Anonymousreply 308January 9, 2021 2:13 AM

It's fucked up if it's real, but if not it's still pretty fucked up of PG to fabricate a story like that.

by Anonymousreply 309January 9, 2021 2:20 AM

PG -is- pretty fucked up, are we surprised she’d do that?

by Anonymousreply 310January 9, 2021 2:23 AM

R310 Nope, but I wouldn't be surprised if it were true, either.

by Anonymousreply 311January 9, 2021 2:25 AM

How was it poor English. It is quite grammatically proper. I can hear him saying it in his posh voice: “Every time I have fucking someone in the ass since you, the only way I can cum is if I pretend I’m fucking you in the ass.”

“It’s incredibly frustrating.”

“I don’t know. You were the most intense and extreme version of that I’ve ever had. Raping you on your floor with a knife against you. Everything else seemed boring.”

“You crying and screaming; me standing over you. I felt like a god. I’ve never felt such power or intensity.”

by Anonymousreply 312January 9, 2021 3:54 AM

What poorly written English lol? Did he even finish high school? If anything, the English is too good for his uneducated ass.

by Anonymousreply 313January 9, 2021 6:43 AM

[quote]Why wouldn't she be his number one hater at the moment?

R289 wasn't talking about PG. He was talking about whoever started the new thread about TD's PSA. 😼

R312/R313, that shit is full of typos. Guess you missed them.😸

by Anonymousreply 314January 9, 2021 7:36 AM

[quote]Why does everyone write essays about what all this means about the women?

Because it's through the women the stories & info are being shared, & it's totally legit to consider the ways that affects how & what we're being told. We can see slanted reporting already & that matters. We get it, you want us to swallow what PG says without considering anything else but that's not how this works. We're allowed to process all this however we want.

We already know what it says about TD. We know he's trash. But unless he committed actual crimes against the kittens, then what we're talking about is a bunch of foolish women without bullshit detectors getting entangled in transactional mindfucking bdsm relationships with a famous guy who treated them like shit. That sucks but it's not criminal. This isn't MeToo shit unless it is, & if that's the case PG & the kittens need to be talking to the cops not the telenovela watchers, stans & antis.

by Anonymousreply 315January 9, 2021 7:55 AM

He constantly has typos or spelling mistakes in tweets and captions. Bad spelling skills, dislexia, too impulsieve or too horny...

by Anonymousreply 316January 9, 2021 8:09 AM

How long before she gets desperate for attention again and goes public? It’s just kinda sad now

by Anonymousreply 317January 9, 2021 8:51 AM

R315 Let them speak lol.

by Anonymousreply 318January 9, 2021 9:19 AM

R317 Not long I imagine.

I'll put the kettle on

by Anonymousreply 319January 9, 2021 9:20 AM

Bank

Robber

Roleplay

by Anonymousreply 320January 9, 2021 9:33 AM

Are the Charmies still saying this is PR lol?

by Anonymousreply 321January 9, 2021 9:39 AM

[quote][R315] Let them speak lol.

Nobody's stopping them. I'm here for the tea & the telenovela like everyone, don't get it twisted. Doesn't mean our brains have to shut off, tho.

The new dms switch has (her body is his + Luca) sound like fanfiction but maybe TD does write like that. Still believe PG's general story but ngl, sometimes I wonder if the whole drama is a big scam. The influence of PG's contact with anti TD people & charmies is showing.

by Anonymousreply 322January 9, 2021 10:47 AM

R322 You believe her general story but it might be a big scam LMAO - keep struggling

Of course Charmies , stans and antis are contacting her.

Who the hell else would be interested?!?!?!

None of that has any relevance to whether or not the DMs are true.

Looks like MK was right all along - hurts doesn't it?

by Anonymousreply 323January 9, 2021 11:20 AM

It doesn't "hurt" bc I'm not a stan. If you want people who are hurt by this you need to look outside DL.

You can believe PG was TD's long term side chick & other details & still not think every single thing she's said is 100% true, including every dm being real. When I see things that seem less credible that makes my belief in her story waver, hence entertaining the idea it may not be legit sometimes. Why is this so hard to understand? Healthy skepticism exists & these demands for blind faith are getting annoying.

by Anonymousreply 324January 9, 2021 2:44 PM

R306 Deuxmoi posted the leaked DMs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325January 9, 2021 9:56 PM

1) DM is private, so linking to stories is pointless lol, and 2), she posted ONE (1) dm. One. She said she won’t post them because (surprise surprise) there is no proof they are real. Your post is incorrect r325.

by Anonymousreply 326January 9, 2021 10:05 PM

R326 Bless you!

Still hanging on in there.

by Anonymousreply 327January 9, 2021 10:07 PM

r326 a huge amount of the screenshots are on the DeuxMoi facebook account now. it's pandemonium over there lol

by Anonymousreply 328January 9, 2021 10:10 PM

R326 Cool your jets, they're the same ones that were linked earlier in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 329January 9, 2021 10:13 PM

R328 Did she post them or are other people putting them on there?

I don't fuck with Facebook so I don't know how it works.

Are the Charmies crying or firing up their broomsticks?

by Anonymousreply 330January 9, 2021 10:17 PM

DM posted only one on her story lol

by Anonymousreply 331January 9, 2021 10:22 PM

If this shit goes down TD might be wearing an electronic tag again lol

by Anonymousreply 332January 9, 2021 10:22 PM

The poster in this thread claimed she posted them on her story (wrong). What other people do on FB is not relevant

by Anonymousreply 333January 9, 2021 10:23 PM

R333 If they're doing the rounds on Facebook then lots more people will see them.

That's relevant no?

by Anonymousreply 334January 9, 2021 10:27 PM

R334 you really are dense, good luck

by Anonymousreply 335January 9, 2021 10:30 PM

r334 the DM facebook group has 25.3 k members, and the many of the screenshots have already been reposted. So....yeah. I don't think a news outlet is gonna pick it up or anything, but it's definitely reaching a wider audience as we speak. it's hilarious seeing older women on facebook defending him, too. "I'VE BEEN FOLLOWING HIM FOR YEARS AND THAT'S NOT HOW HE SPEAKS" Lol okay Janice.

by Anonymousreply 336January 9, 2021 10:39 PM

R336 Jesus!

Yeah I bet he doesn't use that potty mouth to his mother either

LMAO

by Anonymousreply 337January 9, 2021 10:41 PM

I watched the 1978 DEATH ON THE NILE on TCM yesterday, and I can't imagine Hammer will be any worse than Simon MacKorkindale who played the same role. There's a reason why MacKorkindale's career never really took off.

by Anonymousreply 338January 9, 2021 10:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!