Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ultra woke queer/trans rioters in Washington DC are now gleefully chanting homophobic slurs

"Fighting for your fucking rights! But you don’t even have the common decency to fight for black trans people that fought side by side with cis white men. Didn’t even wanna sit with you f*ggoty ass"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50August 16, 2020 12:45 AM

OP = Boris posting links to Trumper twitter accounts feigning outrage.

by Anonymousreply 1August 9, 2020 9:45 PM

Pedo Perverts, with mangled genitalia, who want in Little Girls Restroom use Gay White Men as scapegoat after the wreck Gay Rights Movement and Organizations.

by Anonymousreply 2August 9, 2020 9:46 PM

R1 Homophobe who thinks that it is perfectly fine to verbally harass gay men with homophobic slurs.

Glad we cleared that up!

by Anonymousreply 3August 9, 2020 9:47 PM

Are you denying this happened r1? It isn’t propaganda if it’s true dear.

by Anonymousreply 4August 9, 2020 9:47 PM

R1 is a schizophrenic and see RUSSIANS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 5August 9, 2020 9:49 PM

I don’t march with backstabbers and bigots.

by Anonymousreply 6August 9, 2020 9:55 PM

Fright wig and referee shirt?!?

by Anonymousreply 7August 9, 2020 9:58 PM

R1 is part of the problem by trying to pass the buck to the Russians.

by Anonymousreply 8August 9, 2020 10:02 PM

The slurs aren't the only problem - they're trying to propagate the lie that "trans women of colour" started Stonewall. The trans have done fuck all for gay rights, they don't even believe in same-sex attraction.

by Anonymousreply 9August 9, 2020 10:21 PM

Trans are insane. I was all for their rights until they wanted to stand on our backs and destroy us.

by Anonymousreply 10August 9, 2020 10:24 PM

R1, the Russians love the trannies, they see them as one of their best tools to undermine democratic western society and promote their idea that giving homosexuals rights leads to never-ending perversion.

by Anonymousreply 11August 9, 2020 10:24 PM

I guess we’ve come full circle.

The G-d Hates Fags picketers on the far right have now morphed into the far left.

2020 is sad on so many levels.

by Anonymousreply 12August 9, 2020 10:28 PM

What R11 said.

by Anonymousreply 13August 9, 2020 10:28 PM

They came for lesbians first. It’s fairly predictable we’d be next.

by Anonymousreply 14August 9, 2020 10:29 PM

R14 well, don’t worry. It’s too late now so don’t beat yourselves up (apparently the Ts are about to take care of that for you); but next time when we try to warn you about something and ask for your help, actually listen the first time and give us a hand before they call in the riot squads, yeah?

For now and for as long as we can, we’ve got to stick together and present a united front again. Maybe that’s the good that will come of all this, given we’d started to divide and shrink through internecine strife.

by Anonymousreply 15August 9, 2020 10:36 PM

They love to hide behind their stupid queer/trans identities to voice the most disturbing homophobic garbage you could possible imagine. If you dare call them out on their homophobia, they will immediately play Oppression Olympics; "I'm not homophobic, I am a genderfluid bigender nonbinary pansexual with fifty self-diagnosed mental illnesses!"

These homophobic bastards don't even believe that homosexuality exists. Click link at your own risk (it's really fucked up).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 9, 2020 10:37 PM

*Possibly

by Anonymousreply 17August 9, 2020 10:39 PM

Why do so many of these queer/trans people have anime icons in their profiles?? That's so bizarrely childish.

If gay men and lesbians got a few thousand together to protest this shit, I seriously wonder how the media would cover it. A lot of straight mainstream media think gender identity and sexual orientation are all just the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 18August 9, 2020 10:45 PM

This is why I simply pre-block my dating app grids. Sayonara!

by Anonymousreply 19August 9, 2020 10:47 PM

Reminds me of that odious Clymer, wonder if it was participating? So much for HRC being a group that advocates for lesbians or gay men.

by Anonymousreply 20August 9, 2020 10:51 PM

[quote] A lot of straight mainstream media think gender identity and sexual orientation are all just the same thing.

Precisely. The wilful ignorance of straight people has essentially been weaponised.

by Anonymousreply 21August 9, 2020 10:52 PM

It is not at all a coincidence, R21. There is staggering $ and political power behind T not to mention the $ to be made from creating life long medical patients. This was all a plotted campaign involving large law firms and PR companies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 9, 2020 10:57 PM

[quote] Why do so many of these queer/trans people have anime icons in their profiles?? That's so bizarrely childish.

In anime every gay guy is basically depicted as a tranny and/or evil. It's pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 23August 9, 2020 11:04 PM

[quote] "Fighting for your fucking rights! But you don’t even have the common decency to fight for black trans people that fought side by side with cis white men. Didn’t even wanna sit with you f*ggoty ass"

Aren't chants supposed to be short and catchy? Who the hell would repeat the above lines???

by Anonymousreply 24August 9, 2020 11:04 PM

[quote] In anime every gay guy is basically depicted as a tranny and/or evil. It's pathetic.

I am a huge animation fan but I just cannot get into anime. Now I know why.

by Anonymousreply 25August 9, 2020 11:09 PM

Had to Google it now and found this:

Cis men transition because of slice-of-life anime

While some trans people might realize their gender identity thanks to media representation, trans advocacy groups do not believe that media can trigger a transition in cis people.

However, a Twitter user named SocialJusticeWizard claimed otherwise.

In a Medium essay on ‘media-induced transgender identification’, they recently explained trans women are actually ‘lonely’ and ‘repressed’ cis men who develop gender dysphoria because of slice-of-life anime.

Slice-of-life anime are those animated series depicting mundane, everyday events in a character’s life and often have a female lead.

‘Anyone who spends a lot of time with the transgender debate will notice sooner or later that there are a ton of young trans-identifying males who are into anime, using anime girls for their social media avatars, sharing memes related to cute anime girls, and so on,’ reads the first paragraph of the essay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26August 9, 2020 11:23 PM

[quote] Reminds me of that odious Clymer, wonder if it was participating? So much for HRC being a group that advocates for lesbians or gay men.

Clymer stepped down from the HRC a few months ago. He claims it was because he wants to go to grad school, but the buzz is more unsavory stuff was going to come out and he left to save face.

by Anonymousreply 27August 9, 2020 11:39 PM

The one thing I hate about the hard Left is that if they get in office they’re going to hand over the keys to the castle to these hysterical psychotics.

by Anonymousreply 28August 9, 2020 11:58 PM

Ultra Republican trolls like OP are pretending that they are pro-gay when Republicans hate gays AND trans people

by Anonymousreply 29August 10, 2020 12:06 AM

Tried to see the "Ultra Republican" in OP, r29. But it wasn't there. You keep shrieking though. Shriek, shriek away.

by Anonymousreply 30August 10, 2020 12:11 AM

Nice attempt to hijack a protest and make it all about YOU!!!!

Save it, sweetie. Right now, no one cares. Bring you bullhorn and your bowl cut and come back in about six months.

by Anonymousreply 31August 10, 2020 12:12 AM

They do it for the same reason a lot of you think it’s ok to do it to Aaron Schock and Lindsey graham. I’d you’re not 100% down with the trans agenda, they think you deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 32August 10, 2020 12:17 AM

R29 Believes that bringing attention to homophobia constitutes "ultra republican trolling". Embarrassing, dumb and homophobic!

by Anonymousreply 33August 10, 2020 12:21 AM

Every time I step foot near the local gay and lesbian center/health clinic, I end up witnessing some trans girl causing a scene. They seem to be, well, mentally ill and desperate for attention.

by Anonymousreply 34August 10, 2020 12:34 AM

Don't even BOTHER going to the NYC Gay & Lesbian Center.

Ever.

by Anonymousreply 35August 10, 2020 2:48 AM

Absolutely disgusting. The Trans movement is just a Trojan horse and it only serves to spread ignorant rhetoric about sexual orientation.

by Anonymousreply 36August 10, 2020 6:17 AM

Republicans hate gays because of trans.

by Anonymousreply 37August 10, 2020 6:27 AM

"Every time I step foot near the local gay and lesbian center/health clinic, I end up witnessing some trans girl causing a scene. They seem to be, well, mentally ill and desperate for attention. "

Happened to me too. I stopped volunteering at an AIDS hospice because of harassment by batshit trannies. I could not believe how aggressive and threatening they get after they sense quickly you are not buying their insanity.

by Anonymousreply 38August 10, 2020 6:36 AM

It's like that old "slowly I turn" routine any time you try to correct their BS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39August 10, 2020 6:43 AM

OP came across this tweet because he follows QAnon anti-ANTIFA Trumper accounts. He’s our resident troll.

by Anonymousreply 40August 10, 2020 10:20 AM

That's a catchy chany, OP!

by Anonymousreply 41August 10, 2020 4:53 PM

Deplorable propaganda thread and not a single source!

by Anonymousreply 42August 10, 2020 5:02 PM

*"chant," not "chany"

by Anonymousreply 43August 10, 2020 5:36 PM

Wow, the relish in the voice of that bitch with the megaphone when she says the word "faggoty"!

Really shows how they regard gay men who won't agree with them or do what they say.

We see that here sometimes. Some people get backed into a corner when getting bested in a debate, and what comes next? 'Fag' this, 'fag' that, 'faggot faggot faggot'.

by Anonymousreply 44August 10, 2020 6:45 PM

R40 R41 R42 R43 Imagine being so homophobic (and such a doormat if you're gay) that your knee-jerk reaction when you see gay men being verbally attacked with homophobic slurs is to minimize it or pretend it didn't happen.

R44 She was really into it, wasn't she? It's almost like she is gushing with excitement because wokeness allows them to be as homophobic as they want with no repercussions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45August 10, 2020 11:26 PM

For those who can't see the link because the homophobic trans supporters who want gays erased have tried to grey it out, it's here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46August 11, 2020 9:53 AM

" Don't even BOTHER going to the NYC Gay & Lesbian Center. "

R35, I've never been but what are the stories? What have you seen? They have "5 star" reviews on Google!

by Anonymousreply 47August 11, 2020 2:05 PM

The Nazi Muriel deleted the other trans discussion thread, presumably she hasn't noticed this one yet.

by Anonymousreply 48August 11, 2020 8:34 PM

No men's room for one thing. R47

by Anonymousreply 49August 12, 2020 12:46 AM

R49 Don't forget mandatory pronoun badges!

by Anonymousreply 50August 16, 2020 12:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!