Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mnuchin Warns That Americans May Have To Pay Back Payroll Tax Deferral If Trump Isn’t Reelected [VIDEO]

The scheme deepens.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31August 10, 2020 11:23 PM

Cunt

by Anonymousreply 1August 9, 2020 6:13 PM

[quote]The Lord and the Founding Fathers created executive orders because of partisan bickering and divided government

When did Mnuchin get religion?

by Anonymousreply 2August 9, 2020 6:16 PM

FF OP for linking NY Post.

by Anonymousreply 3August 9, 2020 6:17 PM

Mnuchin is a cocksucking cuck faggot. I challenge his wife to take a lie detector and answer if she’s every sucked multiple cocks at once.

by Anonymousreply 4August 9, 2020 6:17 PM

R3 Fuck off. NYP is one of the few we can still link to since Muriel banned CNN.

by Anonymousreply 5August 9, 2020 6:18 PM

R2.

by Anonymousreply 6August 9, 2020 6:20 PM

Makes sense - elect Trump or else you have to pay back the suspended tax, and the GOP has their next great talking point “you paid higher taxes under Joe Biden!”

Or, Trump wins, the cut is permanent, and Medicare and social security run out of funds

It’s a win-win...for the GOP

by Anonymousreply 7August 9, 2020 6:23 PM

Since the president has no authority over taxation, there will be no payroll tax rollback. It may go all the way to the SCOTUS, but they've already settled this one and John Roberts is not going back on it.

In other words, don't spend the money just yet.

by Anonymousreply 8August 9, 2020 6:28 PM

What he is saying is that if Trump is reelected , they will defund Social Security.

Pay your fucking taxes, Mnuch!

by Anonymousreply 9August 9, 2020 6:30 PM

Jesus, I don’t know if I have enough hate for fucking Trumo and and his stable of craven, shit eating motherfuckers.

by Anonymousreply 10August 9, 2020 6:59 PM

He really is a filthy piece of shit, isn't he.

He triggers my YoSemite reflexes.

by Anonymousreply 11August 9, 2020 7:00 PM

It's a cheap price to pay if Trump is removed from office.

by Anonymousreply 12August 9, 2020 7:07 PM

[quote]It’s a win-win...for the GOP

Not really, since the ads just write themselves about how Trump and the GOP want to destroy Medicare and Social Security.

by Anonymousreply 13August 9, 2020 7:11 PM

I don't think people are getting what he is saying, so busy are we frothing at the mouth and ranting.

To quote r9

[Quote] What he is saying is that if Trump is reelected , they will defund Social Security.

Pay attention folks!

by Anonymousreply 14August 9, 2020 7:12 PM

It’s a fact that the tax deferral is only a deferral. Everyone affected will still owe every cent that they were scheduled to pay. It will require legislation to not have to pay the deferred tax later.

by Anonymousreply 15August 9, 2020 7:24 PM

If the Dems don’t expose this extortion for what it is, we deserve what we get.

by Anonymousreply 16August 9, 2020 7:25 PM

[Quote] Everyone affected will still owe every cent that they were scheduled to pay.

Corporations too? They are individuals still, aren't they? Only in America.

by Anonymousreply 17August 9, 2020 8:06 PM

Can we opt not to have it taken out then?

I mean, I'm responsible enough just to set it aside until I know whether I have to pay it back, but I'd rather it just not be taken out then.

Of course, if I opted out and then it turns out we get to keep it - it would probably a huge, if not impossible, hassle to go claim it after the fact.

I could put it in high interest checking (which isn't that high) and earn $5 before I pay it back. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 18August 9, 2020 8:06 PM

No r18.

by Anonymousreply 19August 9, 2020 8:12 PM

Ha! I thought the thread said 'Munchkin Warns ...'

I thought it was a Judy Garland harassment by midget thread

very disappointed

by Anonymousreply 20August 9, 2020 8:17 PM

"Not really, since the ads just write themselves about how Trump and the GOP want to destroy Medicare and Social Security."

The ads won't be written by the Democrats, that's for damn sure. The Lincoln Project will (and already has) attacked the proposal, but as usual, the Democrats will sit on their hands rather than make some attack ads and do some messaging.

by Anonymousreply 21August 9, 2020 8:18 PM

@ r20

"Ha! I thought the thread said 'Munchkin Warns ...'

I thought it was a Judy Garland harassment by midget thread

very disappointed"

It's the flying monkeys that surround Trump, they confuse everyone

by Anonymousreply 22August 9, 2020 8:30 PM

R18 That won’t work. We need everyone to be in it.

Mnuchin is sickening. His sleaziness oozes out and he can’t hide it.

Yesterday, I was so depressed because I zoomed with a group that included Trump supporters. They are hate-filled and don’t listen to reason.

“What’s so good about paying less in taxes if you’re living in a shitty, unsafe, corrupt country?” I said.

They are filled with hate towards Muslims, Blacks, Mexicans and those who espouse liberal values. There’s no reasoning with them because they’re unaware of their negative emotions running their lives.

by Anonymousreply 23August 9, 2020 8:37 PM

At this point the people who voted for Trump before who have figured out what a mistake they made will not be deterred by such tricks as this. The ones who still back Trump will never change their minds. They are brain dead.

by Anonymousreply 24August 9, 2020 8:50 PM

R24 Yes. Unless he opens up his big mouth and insults “your kind” in particular.

The only people I know you have recently turned against him are those older folks who got Covid. And a Puerto Rican who finally sees he doesn’t like Puerto Ricans. She was ok with him when she thought he only hated Muslims, Blacks and Mexicans.

by Anonymousreply 25August 9, 2020 8:58 PM

^^ who have, not you have.

by Anonymousreply 26August 9, 2020 8:59 PM

[quote] I mean, I'm responsible enough just to set it aside until I know whether I have to pay it back, but I'd rather it just not be taken out then.

Yeeeeeah, no.

by Anonymousreply 27August 10, 2020 10:26 AM

R23, what group was this??!!

by Anonymousreply 28August 10, 2020 10:27 AM

R5

Don't bother linking to Daily Fail (Mail) either. Will always be taken to some sort of video regardless of if link posts correctly in previewing or after posting.

Know this because have tested several links that worked perfectly fine on other forums, but anything linked back from DL gets a video...

by Anonymousreply 29August 10, 2020 10:50 AM

How good would the back of Mnuchin's head look blown out?

I think it would look great!

by Anonymousreply 30August 10, 2020 10:53 AM

[quote]Don't bother linking to Daily Fail (Mail) either. Will always be taken to some sort of video regardless of if link posts correctly in previewing or after posting.

You have to uncheck the "Show Links Preview" box to get the correct link. (It's a DL thing that should have been fixed in 2007).

by Anonymousreply 31August 10, 2020 11:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!