Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cardi B says she’s spoken to Joe Biden and told him “we don’t want no false promises”

Cardi B has revealed that she has spoken to Joe Biden and that she told him if he wants people to vote for him “we don’t want no false promises.”

Speaking in a new interview, the rapper, who released her new track ‘WAP’ with Megan Thee Stallion earlier this week, discussed the presumptive Democratic candidate, the upcoming election, and the urgent need to vote.

Asked how she felt about being “stuck with Biden” after Bernie Sanders – who she originally voiced support for – dropped out of the race, Cardi said: “I’m salty but I’m okay,” before revealing, “I spoke to Joe Biden.”

Cardi then appearing to clam up, as if someone behind the camera was telling her not to disclose the conversation between the two. After being asked to elaborate further by host Charlamagne Tha God, she eventually went into more detail.

“What I’m saying is that I know him,” she continued. “I always felt like Biden balanced Obama because I thought he was conservative and that’s what swayed the conservative votes, the ones in the middle. Knowing him and everything, I think he’s getting it and I think he understands the people’s pain. He’s getting what we want. People think we want so much, but we want really simple things if you really think about it.”

Cardi said she told the former vice president that he should listen to the people’s demands: “I tried to let him know like, listen we don’t want no false promises. We don’t want no fake shit to get people voting. This is what we want. Please make it happen.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128August 27, 2020 3:24 PM

That’s funny. I LOVE false promises.

by Anonymousreply 1August 9, 2020 4:21 PM

Cardi B can go fuck herself.

Who does she think she is?

And what in the FUCK does she do for this country, except make millions of dollars off of shaking her stank pussy.

Fucking twat.

by Anonymousreply 2August 9, 2020 4:23 PM

I'm glad he's listening to such a prominent public intellectual.

by Anonymousreply 3August 9, 2020 4:25 PM

All she wants is a Mac truck up her pussy

by Anonymousreply 4August 9, 2020 4:26 PM

Celebrities need to shut the fuck up about politics.

No one actually cares what they think.

Just stay in your lane, cunts.

by Anonymousreply 5August 9, 2020 4:26 PM

Biden's taking his advisory advice from Bill de Blasio...and look how well things are going for him these days. Big mistake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 9, 2020 4:27 PM

I hope he promised her a kick in her fat ass.

by Anonymousreply 7August 9, 2020 4:27 PM

Oh stfu bitch

by Anonymousreply 8August 9, 2020 4:28 PM

skank

by Anonymousreply 9August 9, 2020 4:29 PM

She's an Amercian citizen who was asked a question and answered the question. But let's hate her because she's....non-white? A woman? Both?

by Anonymousreply 10August 9, 2020 4:29 PM

This fat cunt bitch has one job: motivate the trash who listen to her to vote and to vote for Biden. Otherwise, shut the fuck up. Not misogynistic, we don’t need thug cocksuckers like Eminem or Lil Wayne weighing either.

by Anonymousreply 11August 9, 2020 4:30 PM

I hope Joe Biden rolled his eyes at her.

And then quizzed her on global politics.

Dumb bitch wouldn't have a clue.

by Anonymousreply 12August 9, 2020 4:30 PM

[quote] Cardi B says she’s spoken to Joe Biden and told him “we don’t want no false promises”

Joe should have responded, "It's we don't want ANY false promises. You ignorant cunt!"

by Anonymousreply 13August 9, 2020 4:31 PM

No.

Let's hate her because she's an illiterate no-talent skank whore, and such asinine celebrities have infested politics like our concurrent plague.

by Anonymousreply 14August 9, 2020 4:33 PM

At least she's supporting Biden. What is wrong wirh you guys? Does she have to get down on the ground and kiss his feet or something to make you happy?

by Anonymousreply 15August 9, 2020 4:37 PM

I'd watch a Joe Biden and Cardi B sextape.

by Anonymousreply 16August 9, 2020 4:41 PM

Charlemagne Tha God? Megan Thee Stallion?

I don't understand the need for these stupid names. Were all the L'ils taken?

by Anonymousreply 17August 9, 2020 4:46 PM

He thought he was talking to Teresa Graves.....sugar.....

by Anonymousreply 18August 9, 2020 4:53 PM

I'm sure Joe called her the n word once she left the room.

by Anonymousreply 19August 9, 2020 4:55 PM

[quote] I'd watch a Joe Biden and Cardi B sextape.

Oddly, I would, too.

But we need him alive until January 20th, so let's hold off on production until then, m'kay?

by Anonymousreply 20August 9, 2020 5:05 PM

Since when do rappers count for anything? Why have celebrities become important in politics?

by Anonymousreply 21August 9, 2020 5:08 PM

First, I don't understand why this no-talent is famous. I'm sure it's just temporary.

Second, "I spoke to Biden". Um, yeah sure you did.

And finally, why would a woman who has done everything surgically and cosmetically to turn herself into a white girl be relevant to any issues in a community she obviously rejects.

Oh and nice wig.

by Anonymousreply 22August 9, 2020 5:17 PM

Amen R20.

by Anonymousreply 23August 9, 2020 5:17 PM

No offence, Cardi, but he probably couldn't understand a word you said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24August 9, 2020 5:21 PM

Are those long false talons considered attractive?

by Anonymousreply 25August 9, 2020 5:29 PM

R24 what language is that?

by Anonymousreply 26August 9, 2020 5:45 PM

Cardi B is a credit to her race.

by Anonymousreply 27August 9, 2020 5:50 PM

[Quote] Nuyorican

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28August 9, 2020 5:56 PM

Seriously, is she brain damaged or does she have some sort of severe learning disorder? All I hear is a broken language littered with "fuck" and "bitch" when she speaks.

Plus who is she kidding acting like she cares about the "common people?" She spends millions just lavishing herself in luxury, diamonds, and the most frivolous and stereotypical rapper shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29August 9, 2020 6:01 PM

She probably means having a black woman as VP.

There's a big op ed on social media this morning about how it's time for Biden to bring a black woman onto centerstage in politics. It's got a big picture of Kamala Harris on it. Black women have been the backbone of the party for decades now and have saved its ass time and time again. They deserve respect instead of bending over for white conservatives who vote against your interests time and time again.

And the plastic surgery remarks sound straight out of a Bill O Reilly, Tucker Carlson playbook. Try better next time.

by Anonymousreply 30August 9, 2020 6:02 PM

Well at lleast she has positive things to say ...

I find it incredibly laughable though Biden would find it necessary to reach out to Queen WAP

by Anonymousreply 31August 9, 2020 6:15 PM

R29 if she really wants to get through to people she does need to clean up her language and get a better grasp of the spoken language because right now she sounds ignorant, low class and trashy. Definitely not someone to take seriously.

by Anonymousreply 32August 9, 2020 6:16 PM

Don't care what Cardi B looks or sounds like as long as she can help win back the 5% of the Latino vote who went for Obama in 2012 but didn't vote for Clinton in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 33August 9, 2020 6:26 PM

Latinos see her as black, not as latino.

by Anonymousreply 34August 9, 2020 6:29 PM

Who's the most prominent Latino celebrity GOP surrogate? I can't think of any off the top of my head.

Whatever else you say about her, she's on fire right now. And it doesn't hurt that her "scandal" -mate is one of the most poplar Black musicians of the moment when they are being attacked by a crusty, old, predominately white establishment. And then, to top it off with her admitting that she's "salty" and begrudging actually adds credibility.

She's a valuable imperfect ally.

by Anonymousreply 35August 9, 2020 6:44 PM

She is so nasty. The first time I heard her talk, I thought it was someone joking around. I feel so sorry for her child

by Anonymousreply 36August 9, 2020 6:46 PM

[quote]Whatever else you say about her, she's on fire right now.

With a small niche of the American population.

by Anonymousreply 37August 9, 2020 6:47 PM

R35, "imperfect" is putting it lightly.... more like deleterious. How can Dems and progressives say we attract the college educated but then we get this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38August 9, 2020 6:51 PM

[quote]Whatever else you say about her, she's on fire right now. And it doesn't hurt that her "scandal" -mate is one of the most poplar Black musicians of the moment when they are being attacked by a crusty, old, predominately white establishment. And then, to top it off with her admitting that she's "salty" and begrudging actually adds credibility.

Are you high? I doubt that many people who are taking her advice on the presidential election actually votes. I find absolutely hysterical that you used the word "credibility" in the same sentence as her name

She sounds so ignorant and low class, that I wondered, "What the fuck is wrong with Biden for talking with her?" Other normal people will think the same exact thing. This is a great way to make people "stay at home on election day"

by Anonymousreply 39August 9, 2020 6:51 PM

Joe Biden would be wise to stay far away from this bitch. She’s exactly what white on-the-fence working class voters DON’T want to hear from.

by Anonymousreply 40August 9, 2020 6:53 PM

[quote] With a small niche of the American population.

WAP the number one song in the country today.

by Anonymousreply 41August 9, 2020 6:56 PM

I'm so relieved a hooker that talks like a toddler with down syndrome is vetting the presidential candidates.

In all seriousness, I would watch an interview between her and Trump. Come on Cardi! Your people need your voice!

by Anonymousreply 42August 9, 2020 6:56 PM

r41 still a niche of the public at large. Most people find her repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 43August 9, 2020 6:59 PM

[quote] WAP the number one song in the country today.

WAP is the number one song in the country today

by Anonymousreply 44August 9, 2020 6:59 PM

R35 Ted Cruz.

I don't think it's smart to have Cardi B anywhere near something as serious as a presidential campaign, and her promotion in the media can't possibly be good for black or latina women. It's not my life though, so whatever.

by Anonymousreply 45August 9, 2020 6:59 PM

What happened to our culture? It's nothing but low-class ghetto trash now. Even a lot of black people hate this shit.

by Anonymousreply 46August 9, 2020 6:59 PM

Has Cardi B discovered that none of her friends or fellow rappers has ever voted nor registered to vote in their lives?

by Anonymousreply 47August 9, 2020 7:10 PM

[quote]Cardi B has revealed that she has spoken to Joe Biden

This almost makes me not want to vote for him.

by Anonymousreply 48August 9, 2020 7:24 PM

What I posted and true. r30. This critter isn't going to help anything.

She'll frighten the swing state voters we desperately need.

& Bill O'Reilly? You're the one who should be trying harder dear or are you posting from 2010?

by Anonymousreply 49August 9, 2020 7:24 PM

Bitch go vote for Trump is you think he has done you better than Biden.

by Anonymousreply 50August 9, 2020 7:25 PM

Look, I'm not saying I like her, her videos, or her catalogue. I don't and I agree she's vulgar. Mostly I hate that she doesn't produce what I consider quality art in any form

But she has the number one song in the country today and she was in one of the top critic reviewed and financially successful movies of 2019. And that level of fandom comes a measure of advocacy.

I would cringe along with the rest of you if they tried to send her out to campaign. But I just can't see how, in the climate we are in now, to have her directing her attention towards Biden can possibly hurt--especially with the softer youth demographic. What am I missing? Why would anyone shy away from the sane candidate over the wanna-be dictator because of a comedian?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51August 9, 2020 7:30 PM

R50 "is you think he has done you better"

by Anonymousreply 52August 9, 2020 7:32 PM

Who gives a fuck what this bitch says, least of all Joe Biden? I doubt she's "spoken" to him. I think she's full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 53August 9, 2020 7:38 PM

I can't understand what she's saying and I don't think she "talked" to Biden. He couldn't understand her anyway. She talks worse than other rapper I've ever heard.

[quote]WAP the number one song in the country today.

Irrelevant. I don't know anyone who's heard it and the people listening to it likely don't vote.

by Anonymousreply 54August 9, 2020 7:40 PM

Can we not space out the Cardi gaslighting a little? I had enough of this shit yesterday. Whoever you are, please go get her on the ballot or lobby the Nobel committee or whatever and stop posting here.

by Anonymousreply 55August 9, 2020 7:40 PM

Oh, and Jay-Z is a Mensa member compared to this ghetto trash.

by Anonymousreply 56August 9, 2020 7:41 PM

Her daughter's name? Kulture Kiari Cephus.

by Anonymousreply 57August 9, 2020 8:27 PM

That sounds like a bacterial culture.

by Anonymousreply 58August 9, 2020 8:28 PM

In my day we would never have dreamed of calling him Cecil B. ! He was always, MR. DeMille.

by Anonymousreply 59August 9, 2020 8:35 PM

R59 Go back to bed, Norma. Mr. DeMille only wants your car.

by Anonymousreply 60August 9, 2020 8:42 PM

The fact that Joe B has to even take a call from a former drug dealer/stripper Cardi B tells you all you need to know about the extreme edge of the Dem party. It is what it is I guess. Cardi B is a former gang member and still is in contact with many of these criminal thugs.

by Anonymousreply 61August 9, 2020 8:42 PM

This is the kind of trash that made up Bernie’s “constituency”.

by Anonymousreply 62August 9, 2020 9:25 PM

[quote]Has Cardi B discovered that none of her friends or fellow rappers has ever voted nor registered to vote in their lives?

Cardi B just learned to count past ten, so it’s safe to assume she’s unaware of most things.

by Anonymousreply 63August 9, 2020 9:26 PM

"I think I speak for all Americans when I say that Cardi B has one wet ass pussy!"

by Anonymousreply 64August 9, 2020 10:15 PM

Cardi B is from a rough background, but like so many others who found success with education and hard work, Cardi chose a life of crime with the gangster lifestyle. She made this choice. These people are blood thristy for money and do not care who is poisoned by the drugs they sell or killed by the illegal guns or financially ruined by their gambling operations. Her success as a rapper does not erase the many years of delinquency she chose to live. The gun violence and illegal drugs pumped into the streets were all courtesy of Cardi and her "good people" Bloods. Money will never buy her the peace of mind she must crave at this time in her life. The ravages of this gangster life affects many innocent poor people from her own community.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65August 9, 2020 10:39 PM

White kids in the suburbs eat this gang shit up - it is a net positive for her.

by Anonymousreply 66August 9, 2020 10:43 PM

Cardi's a felon, she can't vote. I'm assuming this is a problem for most.... um.... let's go with rappers. Rappers seems like the best word to use.

by Anonymousreply 67August 9, 2020 10:48 PM

“We don’t want no” - good grief! She needs to crawl back to her English teachers and beg forgiveness.

by Anonymousreply 68August 9, 2020 10:54 PM

Is Cardi advising Biden on who the VP pick should be??????? GOD no.

by Anonymousreply 69August 9, 2020 10:55 PM

TV magic would be Cardi B debating Sarah Palin. I would pay per view to see that one!

by Anonymousreply 70August 9, 2020 11:00 PM

"She said Kamala is hide yellow and Susan Rice is a bougie-ass bitch. I need all of you to get on this and tell me what it means."

by Anonymousreply 71August 9, 2020 11:37 PM

Do you mean "high yellow", or am I just out of touch?

by Anonymousreply 72August 9, 2020 11:42 PM

Biden-Cardi 2020!

by Anonymousreply 73August 10, 2020 12:54 AM

Is bougie supposed to be good? I've heard it used but bourgeois used to be undesirable back in my youth.

by Anonymousreply 74August 10, 2020 2:01 AM

"The Pentagon declined to comment when asked whether they could let a bitch know."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75August 10, 2020 2:03 AM

She’s a cunt who drugs people and should fuck off!

by Anonymousreply 76August 10, 2020 2:08 AM

"Hello? Who's calling please? Cardi...what? Am I supposed to know who you are?"

by Anonymousreply 77August 10, 2020 2:15 AM

Cardi is a big deal in the rap world, but that does not make her a saint, far from it. However, she is trying to be a better person in life because she has a daughter. Her husband has several children with different women and he is a true low life, so she is trying to overcompensate for him. I wish her well.

by Anonymousreply 78August 10, 2020 2:37 AM

She's an important government agent on WAP Patrol

by Anonymousreply 79August 10, 2020 2:40 AM

She a ho.

by Anonymousreply 80August 11, 2020 2:40 AM

Should gays demand a gay VP? After all, they can't win swing states without us.

by Anonymousreply 81August 11, 2020 2:43 AM

If she hosted voter-registration drives, the turnout would be huge. I guess that wouldn't be great during the pandemic, though. Later, when she can perform in concert, she could host voter registration tables. And right now, she could fund the Florida felons who want to regain the vote. Some prominent athletes have already donated to that cause; she could follow suit.

by Anonymousreply 82August 11, 2020 2:55 AM

R82 And yet she whores for attention on radio shows and instagram.

by Anonymousreply 83August 11, 2020 3:07 AM

R10 We hate her because she's a trashy bitch. End of.

by Anonymousreply 84August 11, 2020 3:18 AM

Cardi B is a member in good standing of Mensa but she doesn't like to tell to many people for fear of backlash.

by Anonymousreply 85August 11, 2020 1:10 PM

Felons who have completed their incarceration are allowed to vote in NY, so Cardi B and her peeps can vote.

Black people consider Cardi B "Spanish". One of her hits featured Latino rappers singing in Spanish.

by Anonymousreply 86August 11, 2020 1:38 PM

Is Cardi really a felon? She was charged with some stuff a couple years ago, but I thought it was dropped or plead down?

by Anonymousreply 87August 11, 2020 1:58 PM

Trump takes advice from Kardasians and Biden from Cardi B. We are fucked

by Anonymousreply 88August 11, 2020 2:01 PM

The democrats need to stop treating the presidential election as if it were the night of a thousand stars, and realize that most Americans don't care what some rapper or actor thinks about anything. Treating this ghetto ho seriously can only hurt Biden with middle America.

by Anonymousreply 89August 11, 2020 2:40 PM

[quote]The democrats need to stop treating the presidential election as if it were the night of a thousand stars, and realize that most Americans don't care what some rapper or actor thinks about anything. Treating this ghetto ho seriously can only hurt Biden with middle America.

Same story in 2016 with Hillary being shown parading around with Beyoncé and the rest of Hollywood all the time. Voters in the Heartland gave her a big Fuck You. Biden now doing the same thing. Democrats never learn.

by Anonymousreply 90August 11, 2020 2:46 PM

Thank God we have someone of her intellectual stature advising Biden on foreign and domestic affairs. He's sure to win now.

by Anonymousreply 91August 11, 2020 2:52 PM

Cardi B is a monthly member in good standing of Menses.

by Anonymousreply 92August 12, 2020 1:54 AM

[quote] advisory advice

Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 93August 12, 2020 1:57 AM

Not a huge fan, and not sure she should be advising anyone. But I will say the difference is with them, the trashy bitch is actually the guy in the White House. Biden can do a phone call. Trump lives this shit everyday, well when he isn't giving blowjobs to dictators or Russian mobsters.

by Anonymousreply 94August 12, 2020 2:10 AM

Show me the receipts.

by Anonymousreply 95August 12, 2020 6:30 AM

So will Kamala appear in a video with Cardi and tell us all about her Wet Ass Pussy and how she's gonna "put this pussy right in your face"? That'll help Joe the Inappropriate Uncle win the election.

by Anonymousreply 96August 12, 2020 8:28 AM

Can her Kennedy Center Award be far off?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97August 12, 2020 5:07 PM

I hope Joe Biden corrected her grammar for her.

by Anonymousreply 98August 14, 2020 6:43 AM

I love her.

by Anonymousreply 99August 14, 2020 6:49 AM

Thank you R2. You saved me from having to post anything, other than to say THANK YOU!

by Anonymousreply 100August 14, 2020 6:55 AM

I sleep better knowing Cardi B has a hotline to Biden.

by Anonymousreply 101August 14, 2020 7:17 AM

I can't believe Cardi B used to be a stripper and is now lecturing presidential candidates.

by Anonymousreply 102August 14, 2020 7:29 AM

Yes who could ever imagine such a development! Unprecedented!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103August 14, 2020 7:32 AM

Cardi B >>> Smelania

by Anonymousreply 104August 14, 2020 7:47 AM

Melaninania

by Anonymousreply 105August 14, 2020 4:34 PM

Cardi B is fresh. She needs to have her mouth and cooch washed out with soap.

by Anonymousreply 106August 15, 2020 1:00 AM

[quote]Second, "I spoke to Biden". Um, yeah sure you did.

Apparently, she did!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107August 17, 2020 4:53 PM

Could he understand her though? She does not speak English.

by Anonymousreply 108August 17, 2020 4:59 PM

R103 wins. Honestly, you can't talk shit about anyone considering we all know what Melania was. I still can't believe such trash is first lady - but then, being white alone makes her "classy" and she has brought dignity back to the WH after that Michelle Obama "thug" - says the racists who get apoplectic when you call out their obvious racism.

by Anonymousreply 109August 17, 2020 5:01 PM

Our culture is in the toilet.

by Anonymousreply 110August 17, 2020 5:01 PM

R110, that started when millions of white people thought people like Palin, Dubya, Trump and Roy Moore are qualified to be in power, but that the Obamas are "trash."

No one is voting for Cardi B to be in elected office, but make her conservative, white trash and they'd think she's first lady material.

by Anonymousreply 111August 17, 2020 5:13 PM

There's a big difference between a wet-ass pussy and a wet ass-pussy.

by Anonymousreply 112August 17, 2020 5:28 PM

I remember when President Obama had won the election in 2008, they interviewed an older black woman who was ecstatic over Obama's win. With a huge smile on her face the reporter asked her what Obama's election meant to her, she said "It means I am never going to have to pay rent again"

Now unless this woman was President Obama's mother-in-law which I am pretty sure she wasn't, she had wildly outrageous expectations of the ability of any President to make huge chances. Cardi B is a younger version of this woman.

by Anonymousreply 113August 17, 2020 5:31 PM

Our president is the toilet r110. Doesn't get trashier than thinking Donald J Trump is any kind of worthwhile president.

by Anonymousreply 114August 17, 2020 5:32 PM

chances = changes

by Anonymousreply 115August 17, 2020 5:33 PM

Palin etc. were also embarrassing white trash. Cardi B is ghetto trash. Either way, it's our culture turning to shit.

by Anonymousreply 116August 17, 2020 7:28 PM

What happened to ghetto black girls who worked their way out and gave a classy presentation, like Diana Ross?

by Anonymousreply 117August 17, 2020 7:29 PM

[quote]Palin etc. were also embarrassing white trash. Cardi B is ghetto trash. Either way, it's our culture turning to shit.

What a stupid fucking analogy. Do I have to explain why and how millions of white people clearly have even lower standards than any other group in the country?

by Anonymousreply 118August 17, 2020 7:32 PM

r118 it's the racism of lowered expectations. "White people should know better than to act like that." But black people who act like ghetto trash, well "what can you expect, that's just the way they are."

by Anonymousreply 119August 17, 2020 7:58 PM

Damn, Cardi doesn't mess around. She was respectful, but she actually pushed Biden quite a bit. He kept trying to talk in generalities and platitudes about being better people without offering too many specifics and she kept saying her biggest concerns were Medicare for All -- which she noted was even more pressing now that we're in the midst of a pandemic -- and free college education. I'm glad she got him to be more specific, like talking about his free public university tuition program and his childcare program. They're not enough, but it's nice to hear some specifics in these areas.

by Anonymousreply 120August 17, 2020 11:27 PM

Cardi B def pressed Joe. She probably did a better job than David Tyler Muir will do during his "Exclusive" interview with Joe and Kamala to air on Sunday.

by Anonymousreply 121August 17, 2020 11:31 PM

Cardi B will be performing "Wet Ass Pussy" at the Democratic National Convention.

by Anonymousreply 122August 17, 2020 11:44 PM

Cardi B is an ignorant, uneducated, vulgar trashy ho and Biden doesn't need anything from her but her vote.

that is if she even knows how to vote.

by Anonymousreply 123August 18, 2020 1:17 AM

Isn't she a felon? If she is, she can't vote.

by Anonymousreply 124August 18, 2020 1:30 AM

If you only read conservatives online you'd swear she must be Joe's Senior Policy Advisor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125August 18, 2020 12:15 PM

Now I feel even more compelled to join Dem forces to fight evil whitey. Except not really.

by Anonymousreply 126August 21, 2020 10:51 AM

I wonder if he sniffed her wig and took her by the arm and started leading her around.

by Anonymousreply 127August 21, 2020 11:38 AM

I'll give her this:

She called out the old hooker in the WH. "Weren't you selling that?" is a classic.

Kamala's a Ho? And they're selling t-shirts?

There's a Ho alright but she's from Slovinia.

by Anonymousreply 128August 27, 2020 3:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!