Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Adele and Meghan Markle do pilates together!

I knew she would find her way into that set of ex pats. Next she will be running the trails with Harry Styles, a close friend of Adele's.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32August 10, 2020 10:01 PM

Others in that LA Brits clique include James Corden and the guy who produces Corden's show and next year's Grammys - ex Londoner Ben Winston. I can see him offering to produce a documentary about a humanitarian issue featuring Meghan and Harry.

by Anonymousreply 1August 9, 2020 3:52 PM

why do British people like Los Angeles? it sucks there. Dry, hot, overly sunny all the time, traffic, and it’s so vapid.

by Anonymousreply 2August 9, 2020 3:57 PM

Who gives a shit?

by Anonymousreply 3August 9, 2020 3:59 PM

Yoga is a great "stress buster" for those with stress free lives.

WTF with the Morticia Adamms hair?

by Anonymousreply 4August 9, 2020 4:31 PM

I'm more interested in why Adele...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 9, 2020 4:39 PM

...turned into Michelle Carter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 9, 2020 4:40 PM

I can't imagine Adele and Meghan being friends. Adele despises press and drama, she enjoys a quiet and reserved life away from the spotlight. Adele detests fame, Meghan strives for it. Meghan is the polar opposite of her personality wise. I'm sure they share a pilates class but I highly doubt they're good friends.

by Anonymousreply 7August 9, 2020 4:58 PM

Not to mention Adele has great talent and Markle has zero.

by Anonymousreply 8August 10, 2020 2:15 PM

This is what Markle wanted when she moved to California.

by Anonymousreply 9August 10, 2020 3:20 PM

The hate for Markle is strong amongst the racist queens.

by Anonymousreply 10August 10, 2020 3:37 PM

In the current world of blended backgrounds, I think that its rather ridiculous that people always pull the race card with the Duchess. Most people I know dislike her because she's proven to be a rather pushy former American actress with an agenda to change Prince Harrys world as needed.

by Anonymousreply 11August 10, 2020 3:52 PM

Oh, come off it, [R10]--"racist queens." You know perfectly well that Meghan is an ambitious bimbo and Harry is an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 12August 10, 2020 4:01 PM

It is sometimes hard to imagine that Markle has read any of her press, because she hasn’t corrected any of her behaviour. If anything, she is more obnoxious all the time. Her ersatz feminism is so bizarre. All this “voice” crap: it is like she is living in a 1970s time warp.

by Anonymousreply 13August 10, 2020 4:29 PM

Everything she touches turns to shit - I hope Adele isn't next

by Anonymousreply 14August 10, 2020 4:32 PM

[quote] and Harry's even giving it a go too

That's more active than what I assumed his schedule was now. I expected a lot of heavy drinking and sad window gazing.

by Anonymousreply 15August 10, 2020 4:34 PM

Why do you care?

Retard.

by Anonymousreply 16August 10, 2020 4:36 PM

All of human history has led to this moment.

by Anonymousreply 17August 10, 2020 4:46 PM

SO defensive, r16!

by Anonymousreply 18August 10, 2020 4:47 PM

R16 = Meghan

by Anonymousreply 19August 10, 2020 4:49 PM

[quote] Not to mention Adele has great talent

Well, she has some talent. "Great" may be overstating the case a bit.

by Anonymousreply 20August 10, 2020 5:37 PM

[quote] Oh, come off it, [[R10]]--"racist queens." You know perfectly well that Meghan is an ambitious bimbo and Harry is an idiot.

Nope. If she weren't biracial she would not inspire this off-the-charts animus. This is still a GAY forum so I don't know why we talk about her at all. She is not a Kardashian bimbo but gets more hate here than any of them. She's a graduate of Northwestern, she never made a sex tape and she'd still have a better standard of living than all the queens bitching about her if she'd never met Harry.

by Anonymousreply 21August 10, 2020 5:41 PM

Bipolar face.

by Anonymousreply 22August 10, 2020 5:42 PM

R21 Sorry, I'm one of those anglo/ american queens who resents the trouble that Harry's wife has caused for the firm. Their relocation to Beverly Hills so they can hang our with Hollywood people just cheapens the brand. I also have a soft spot for straight guys who let woman lead them astray. He won't know if he's really happy or not for years.

The Kardashians are too vulgar to even mention and I pull down 7 figures in a bad year.

by Anonymousreply 23August 10, 2020 6:21 PM

They can found the Has-Been Brigade and turn into rich, bitter winos together, the list of possible members gets longer by the day.

by Anonymousreply 24August 10, 2020 7:10 PM

Why does it look like YUGE chunks of her hair are missing? Does she need a better weave!?

by Anonymousreply 25August 10, 2020 7:14 PM

Meghan and Adele have not been doing pilates together. They probably share a pilates teacher, who was specifically sought after for this reason by Meghan, Megs has now "leaked" that they do pilates together for the press.

by Anonymousreply 26August 10, 2020 7:17 PM

You are racist and the Twitter attack on the CEO of the 19th company proved it to some big wigs. It confirmed that this is coordinated and that someone is paying for bots and trolls and deliberately inciting the nutters. It couldn't of gone better. Whether this is media driven or rightwing it opened a few more eyes. The busting open of the troll group that sits on lipstick alley this week was a double bonus. Plus the confirmed 4 Chan, media and stormfront trolls. It's been a really good week.

by Anonymousreply 27August 10, 2020 7:22 PM

Adèle HAD talent.

Mark Robson is a LA Brit.

by Anonymousreply 28August 10, 2020 7:44 PM

If anybody wants a laugh, trollblock r27 and have a gander at its posts...

One of the most insane trolls on all of the DL

by Anonymousreply 29August 10, 2020 7:55 PM

[quote] The Kardashians are too vulgar to even mention and I pull down 7 figures in a bad year.

Good for you, r23. Well, you have the means to find better things to do than worry about a British Royal and his domineering biracial wife. I doubt they would care so much about you and your life.

Speaking of...are you single? If so, you can take me out for an expensive dinner and I am sure we will have delightful conversation without mention of the Duchess. I am much less vulgar than a Kardashian but have been known to put out on a first date.

by Anonymousreply 30August 10, 2020 8:36 PM

[QUOTE] I pull down 7 figures in a bad year.

Vulgar, vulgar, vulgar!

by Anonymousreply 31August 10, 2020 9:16 PM

How lovely ! It's so much more fun when you do it with a good friend. I myself do pilates with Renee Fleming.

by Anonymousreply 32August 10, 2020 10:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!