Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Sturgis Live feed.

Will we see an uptick in deplorable deaths? Deals on motorcycles from bereft family member of lost bikers? Why are there so many people there with pronounced limps?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66August 20, 2020 3:39 PM

i'd rather watch paint dry

thx tho

by Anonymousreply 1August 8, 2020 10:55 PM

Perfect for cataloguing bad beard tips.

by Anonymousreply 2August 8, 2020 10:58 PM

The only person I saw wearing a mask was a guy in a fur suit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 8, 2020 11:01 PM

I love the Black Hills but not at this time of year.

by Anonymousreply 4August 8, 2020 11:09 PM

I have a friend who was moving to California from the east coast and drove through Sturgis completely unaware of this event. He started noticing a weird number of motorcycles at least 300 miles out. He said the experience was surreal and deafening. This was about 25 years ago. 250K is a staggering number.

by Anonymousreply 5August 8, 2020 11:15 PM

Smokers, fatties, druggies, oldsters, sluts... this won't end well.

by Anonymousreply 6August 8, 2020 11:18 PM

They have limps because they have Vietnam Fibromyalgia Syndrome

by Anonymousreply 7August 8, 2020 11:19 PM

That place is pretty empty compared to previous years.

by Anonymousreply 8August 8, 2020 11:21 PM

Fat hairy holes EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 9August 8, 2020 11:23 PM

Limps are not uncommon because the majority are people working in constructions, trades, and other physical injuries occur more frequently, veterans, and motorcycle riders. All are prone to limps due to the nature of their lives. It's not really hard to figure out if you think about it for like two seconds.

by Anonymousreply 10August 8, 2020 11:24 PM

Limps are also common among diabetic fat fucks.

Fortunately, Indian reservations on the way to Sturgis are closing their borders to those Trump cultists. They’ll have to detour around them. Sad!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 8, 2020 11:29 PM

If I owned a business there, I would have closed up shop, boarded the windows and taken a nice long weekend in a national or state park. South Dakota is beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 12August 9, 2020 12:15 AM

I don't blame them one bit for deciding that life needs to go on and hold this event anyway.

by Anonymousreply 13August 9, 2020 12:20 AM

Allow me to enlighten you that those burly bikers care much, much less about you than you seem to about them.

In fact, they wouldn't notice you at all -- unless they were looking for some action in a prison cell or looking for some queers to beat up, just for fun.

Bitter much?

by Anonymousreply 14August 9, 2020 1:40 AM

[Quote]That place is pretty empty compared to previous years.

Average attendance over the years has been ~ 500K. Highest attendance 780K in '15. And I was thinking it had grown to 250K.

Gotta give some credit where credit is due. Half to 2/3 of bikers aren't insane "freedom fighters."

by Anonymousreply 15August 9, 2020 3:12 AM

Well, R15, looks like this guy's part of the insane half.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 9, 2020 3:06 PM

All the guys are freaking enormous.

by Anonymousreply 17August 9, 2020 4:53 PM

I know of some Canadians that attend the Sturgis rally (not this year) and each and every one of them is a white trash, Trump loving, Trudeau hating idiot.

by Anonymousreply 18August 9, 2020 4:59 PM

They’d notice me, r14. I ride a Japanese motorcycle and always wear full gear. One hot day I pulled over to get a cold drink and a herd of those Harley™️®️ clowns laughed and pointed at me. As if *I* were the stupid one.

by Anonymousreply 19August 9, 2020 5:14 PM

Rice burners might actually be considered a mitigating circumstance among the wilfs in the Dakotas. Their wives who have done, gone and rode away from abuse?

Don't fret about exposing your husband or that really bad busted lip you kept insisting you asked for, except there are too many linkages. And they hinge on you. We understand that your position as a lying witness destroyed many of my claimants lives FOR WHICH YOU WILL BE "MAID" to pay...

by Anonymousreply 20August 10, 2020 6:29 AM

R14 is hilariously stupid.

by Anonymousreply 21August 10, 2020 9:35 AM

R20 owes her post to Hell's-Angel-made crank.

by Anonymousreply 22August 10, 2020 11:45 PM

So much fat. So much ugly. So much idiocy. All in one place.

by Anonymousreply 23August 10, 2020 11:50 PM

A decade ago, Trump would have been the epitome of all a biker loathed: effete, elite, fatcat 1%-er born with a gold spoon in his mouth. Now he's "Donnie Jay, the guy you want to have a beer with"?

I'd be ashamed my mind was so weak I could be brain-washed like that.

by Anonymousreply 24August 11, 2020 1:41 AM

That makes sense r22, I read r20 a few times and still couldn’t figure out what language they were trying to speak. Maybe the poster is from Melmac.

by Anonymousreply 25August 11, 2020 1:49 AM

Why are you bitching about the partying bikers not wearing masks, but the protesters not wearing masks while destroying shit is okay?

The bikers are enjoying life. You should too. Quit being a little crybaby bitch like a Karen. No wonder they make fun of gays.

Besides, the recovery rate from catching the coronavirus is over 99%. That is no reason to hide under a rock while watching your life tick away.

by Anonymousreply 26August 11, 2020 1:52 AM

Me too, R25! I thought I was losing my reading comprehension ability.

by Anonymousreply 27August 11, 2020 2:02 AM

"Allow me to enlighten you that those burly bikers care much, much less about you than you seem to about them."

That's funny, last time I checked most Republicans were pretty obsessed with gay people. They wanted to amend the constitution just to discriminate against us.

"Why are you bitching about the partying bikers not wearing masks, but the protesters not wearing masks while destroying shit is okay?"

Quite a few of the protesters were wearing masks and 99% of the protesters aren't destroying anything

"Besides, the recovery rate from catching the coronavirus is over 99%. That is no reason to hide under a rock while watching your life tick away."

Because your life will end if you don't go to a crowded biker rally. *rolls eyes*

"Quit being a little crybaby bitch like a Karen. No wonder they make fun of gays."

The crybaby bitches are the ones who think their lives will end if they put a strip of cloth across their faces. Or that their lives will be over if they can't attend a crowded event. No wonder gays make fun of Trumpsters and the people who defend them

by Anonymousreply 28August 11, 2020 2:10 AM

In general, I have no issues with bikers or Sturgis or Bike Meets or whatever. Be free. I once drove my friend and her visiting mom up to wine country in California during Dykes on Bikes Weekend (or whatever it was called). It came as a bit of a culture shock for her mom but it was perfectly fine.

However, in reviewing these photos and videos, they are mostly unattractive, out of shape, poorly dressed, tragically coiffed AND likely to infect you with the 'rona. This is a totally unfuckable crowd.

by Anonymousreply 29August 11, 2020 2:16 AM

Covid and hepatitis spreading all over Sturgis right now.

by Anonymousreply 30August 11, 2020 2:21 AM

Thoughts and prayers r30.

by Anonymousreply 31August 11, 2020 2:23 AM

I pray all of these chowderheads and their cheap cunt girlfriends die.

All of them.

by Anonymousreply 32August 11, 2020 2:24 AM

I see a major syphilis outbreak happening.

by Anonymousreply 33August 11, 2020 3:31 AM

Me too, R32, but I fear for the innocent people they encounter.

by Anonymousreply 34August 11, 2020 3:52 AM

I ride a motorcycle - don’t even have a car - and I can’t stand that “be edgy and rebellious the same exact way as everyone else” attitude that the Harley crowd has.

by Anonymousreply 35August 13, 2020 4:51 AM

What exactly do they do at this event?

Is this the deplorables' Burning Man?

by Anonymousreply 36August 13, 2020 5:09 AM

more or less r36

by Anonymousreply 37August 13, 2020 2:37 PM

r36 pretty much

by Anonymousreply 38August 13, 2020 3:59 PM

I owned a large-ish Japanese street bike and had a blast checking out nearly every nook and cranny of my state over a couple summers. I never got the Harley mystique, though. They actively hate owners of 'rice burners'. They are as trashy, fat and bloated as the bikes they ride. Naturally, they've gravitated to Trumpism and faux nationalism.

by Anonymousreply 39August 13, 2020 4:28 PM

R36, at least Burning Man cancelled.

I love the surreal nature of R20. She sounds like one night of a lot of fun.

by Anonymousreply 40August 13, 2020 4:35 PM

This thread smells of sweaty leather, and I am in heaven. Tell me more about your motorcycles

by Anonymousreply 41August 13, 2020 4:36 PM

I wouldn't buy a Harley right now. Wait a few weeks, there should be a bunch of used ones coming on the market.

by Anonymousreply 42August 13, 2020 4:59 PM

They still ride Harleys after HD moved production overseas in reaction to Trump's steel and aluminum tariffs?

by Anonymousreply 43August 14, 2020 12:18 AM

Wouldn't they be limping because of crashing their motorcycles a lot? I don't think I've known any biker who hasn't had at least one wreck of some sort.

by Anonymousreply 44August 14, 2020 12:27 AM

Be prepared for upticks in COVID cases all over the country when these dipshit idiots head home to whatever state they came from.

by Anonymousreply 45August 14, 2020 12:33 AM

Bison incident with motorcycle woman in SD.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46August 14, 2020 8:26 AM

Of course, attempting to soothe wild animals is Trump idiot woman's need for conquest. Did a poor, freaked out animal have to lose its life for this horrific excuse?

by Anonymousreply 47August 14, 2020 9:37 AM

^No, thank God!

by Anonymousreply 48August 14, 2020 9:27 PM

Through 6 a.m. Friday, authorities have made 117 DUI arrests, 112 felony drug arrests and handed out 1,044 citations.

There have been 88 crashes (2 fatal, 47 injury and 39 non-injury) at the event so far.

The rally runs through Sunday.

by Anonymousreply 49August 14, 2020 11:52 PM

Look what finally happened:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50August 16, 2020 3:11 PM

Are the bikers gone? Leaving the virus for that foolish town full of people?

by Anonymousreply 51August 16, 2020 3:16 PM

There were no Antifa there...what a lot of bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 52August 16, 2020 3:19 PM

No one would care if the bikers would just infect themselves. However, they'll return home, infecting people along the way and more once they do arrive in their hometowns.

by Anonymousreply 53August 16, 2020 3:21 PM

R46 which one was the woman?

by Anonymousreply 54August 16, 2020 3:32 PM

The automatic pan/tilt/zoom on the camera memorized the clumsy moves of its camera operator weeks ago. Now it follows phantoms around.

by Anonymousreply 55August 17, 2020 10:42 PM

I can't wait to see the final count for statistics at r49?

by Anonymousreply 56August 17, 2020 10:47 PM

OP, many of them limp because they've been in biker accidents.

by Anonymousreply 57August 17, 2020 10:48 PM

I just blended back in with the crowd.

by Anonymousreply 58August 17, 2020 10:55 PM

That woman is lucky to be alive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59August 17, 2020 11:02 PM

How do we know it was a female, r59. The girth suggests a large male..

by Anonymousreply 60August 18, 2020 5:12 AM

It was all over the news that it was a woman, R60. And we heard you the first time. You weren't funny then either.

by Anonymousreply 61August 18, 2020 5:22 AM

Another thing about Sturgis participants: The females look an awful like a lot of the males both in their masculine adaptations of burliness, sheer girth as they rough up to a trough, and body odors of which they seem inordinately proud.

Sexual dimorphism does not seem to exist in biker communities unless the males are breaking their female "property's bones." Left in a ditch somewhere as he rides off free from that cunt.

Yes, in other words the females in the biker community are immeasurably stupid and marked for misery and a premature demise given their multitude of shitty choices in favor of even shittier men..

by Anonymousreply 62August 18, 2020 5:28 AM

R62 How did you 'view' body odor? I'm not arguing that women in a biker community made bad choices but you're simply piling on. Are you a misogynist or did one of the women in your life abandon you or a biker?

by Anonymousreply 63August 18, 2020 9:05 AM

Are you new to DL, R63? Commenting about BO based on pictures is commom phenomenon here.

by Anonymousreply 64August 18, 2020 2:51 PM

Biker culture is a masculine culture, R62. Everything masculine is prized. That's why biker women act this way.

by Anonymousreply 65August 19, 2020 5:26 AM

South Dakota, gurl, you in danger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66August 20, 2020 3:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!