Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What should be done with the anti-maskers?

This is just the latest incident of an anti-masker targeting the workers of a local store with ridiculous claims of their "rights" being taken away, threatening to call the authorities and/or sue among other things. But what do you think should happen in situations like these? Besides the workers simply saying "These papers are bullshit" and possibly causing more confrontation, I think they should calmly and politely say, "You remain here and I will go get my manager AND call the local law enforcement so you can make a formal complaint". I have the feeling that in a huge majority of these cases, the anti-maskers will flee before the LEOs even show up. Also, I'm not a fan of doxxing, but that woman's accent (Russian?) makes me suspicious and would love to know her background.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163August 22, 2020 9:39 PM

It's too much to ask of store workers to force them into being the mask police. They already have jobs, they aren't babysitters and they aren't cops.

by Anonymousreply 1August 8, 2020 5:24 PM

Anti-maskers should be required to sign a DNR-like document so that when they get the Covid we know enough to deny them the kind of care that wearing a mask would prevent.

by Anonymousreply 2August 8, 2020 5:24 PM

Intimidating workers like this (especially ones who appear to be quite young like this girl) is horrible.

by Anonymousreply 3August 8, 2020 5:28 PM

Wear you mask and don't worry about them? How's it different from guys who won't wear a condom?

by Anonymousreply 4August 8, 2020 5:33 PM

People like this are odious. Too stupid to know how disgusting they are, too narcissistic to realize they ought to be ashamed of themselves. I wish terrible things for them.

by Anonymousreply 5August 8, 2020 5:35 PM

These dumbfucks keep saying that liberal idiots should just stay home and be scared.. they really all should drop dead.

by Anonymousreply 6August 8, 2020 5:36 PM

Because we can't catch HIV/STDs just from eating in the same restaurant/riding the same bus as a guy who won't wear a condom, but I think you knew that R4.

by Anonymousreply 7August 8, 2020 5:38 PM

Send them to the Netherlands.

"The Netherlands government said it will not be implementing a national mandatory face mask rule. It says there is "insufficient scientific evidence" to support their use, according to the Outbreak Management Team at the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM)."

""From a medical point of view, there is no evidence of a medical effect of wearing face masks, so we decided not to impose a national obligation," "

Not all health experts agree that wearing masks is effective.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 8, 2020 5:41 PM

"Not all health experts agree that wearing masks is effective."

Yeah, just 99%

by Anonymousreply 9August 8, 2020 5:43 PM

Lenka Koloma, the cunt in the OP, is an out and proud wackadoo. She's some kind of life coach.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 8, 2020 5:45 PM

Stay away from them like a plague and scream from the top of your lung like a hysterical nympho when they walk too close to you?

by Anonymousreply 11August 8, 2020 5:45 PM

Bleach-blonde, tattooed whore bitch over-tanned idiot and fraud?

Kick the cunt in the crotch and mace her face.

by Anonymousreply 12August 8, 2020 5:46 PM

Fine them. They are selfish and cheap so they won't pay a cent for freedom.

by Anonymousreply 13August 8, 2020 5:46 PM

This cunt is furrener and dumb cunt:

"Is virus trying to get me? Absolutely not. Virus is not a hunter. Virus is a dead piece of genetic code that is usually very harmless when good immunity is maintained. Most viruses also cannot survive heat and sunlight. The only viruses known to be transmitted by air is Tuberculosis, Small pox and Ebola. "

by Anonymousreply 14August 8, 2020 5:48 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 8, 2020 5:49 PM

Under the 14th Amendment corporations and I'm assuming businesses have the same rights as individuals.

Employees,like this young woman should be allowed to say,"Under the rights granted to this establishment by the Constitution,I am invoking the 14th amendment and giving you TEN to get away before I spray Lysol in your face."

"Now,move it along,Toots"!

"You're free to breathe, but not on me"

spritz... spritz.

by Anonymousreply 16August 8, 2020 5:53 PM

I love how immigrants like her come here to be total cunts. Like we don't have enough trouble with cunts already born here, we have to deal with an import of cunts.

by Anonymousreply 17August 8, 2020 5:57 PM

I’ve seen so many of these assholes compare mask wearing to the Holocaust (pink triangles and Judensterne) we should let them feel that. Make them register as anti-mask, or register them if they are caught, and when they inevitably wind up sick or found to be a vector they forfeit all rights to care and have to pay bills for those they infect/face manslaughter charges for deaths. They won’t give a shit until there is a tangible cost.

by Anonymousreply 18August 8, 2020 5:59 PM

Spray their faces with Lysol

by Anonymousreply 19August 8, 2020 5:59 PM

I work retail and I can guarantee you, we're long beyond giving a shit about masks. We wear them because we have to, and if a customer isn't wearing one we offer them one and ask them to wear it.

Otherwise? No fucks given.

by Anonymousreply 20August 8, 2020 6:00 PM

R16, that’s a pretty great idea!

by Anonymousreply 21August 8, 2020 6:00 PM

I was on social media the other day and some stupid deplorable was bitching about people who wear a mask while they’re in their car, and I thought why the fuck do you care what someone else is doing in THEIR car??? It’s none of your fucking business and doesn’t concern you one bit!

by Anonymousreply 22August 8, 2020 6:06 PM

People here in the UK give you funny looks if you wear one outside public transport or a shop. Not that I’ve been going out much but when I have gone out to run errands, I’m not going to take it off in the few minutes between the metro/tube and the shop I’m going into when I have to wear it in both places. Mind you, I don’t really get the people who wear it wandering around a near empty park when I go for a walk either.

by Anonymousreply 23August 8, 2020 6:15 PM

I hope they die

by Anonymousreply 24August 8, 2020 6:16 PM

I've seen dirty looks when I wear one in my car. Truth is, if I wear one to run an errand, it's easier to just leave it on until I get home. Wearing a mask is not that big of a deal, but people act like they are being forced to insert a butt plug.

by Anonymousreply 25August 8, 2020 6:19 PM

R23 Masks are a way to signal you're one of the enlightened, good Americans so of course they've turned it into an absurd game of one-upmanship.

by Anonymousreply 26August 8, 2020 6:21 PM

Can she be reported for fraud, for that fake ass document? And for making false threats? not sure what exactly the penalties would be, but at least a visit from the cops might shut her up for a bit.

by Anonymousreply 27August 8, 2020 6:28 PM

Allright, I'll admit my inner Deplorable is breaking through here. What should be done with the anti-maskers? Load. Aim. Fire. Twice. (After thirty attempts, my online application to the IRS for the first stimulus payment was finally fucking accepted in the early hours. I'll use the anxiety caused by that as an excuse for wanting to blow the little piece of filth away!)

by Anonymousreply 28August 8, 2020 6:38 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29August 8, 2020 6:54 PM

maybe have one store, Crazed and Bitter's, where they can all go and infect each other.

by Anonymousreply 30August 8, 2020 7:00 PM

[quote] What should be done with the anti-maskers?

Easy, give them a clean unused effective one when you are both in enclosed spaces. Okay, it's probably easy only if you don't have a "fuck you, I've got mine!" or "people without deserve what the consequences of scarcity and social inequity" attitude. If they refuse, they're oppositional defiant assholes.

by Anonymousreply 31August 8, 2020 7:25 PM

someone on SM posted. I wear a mask because I don't want to be mistaken as a Trump supporter

by Anonymousreply 32August 8, 2020 7:31 PM

So she's some kind of a "life coach" scammer? Makes sense

by Anonymousreply 33August 8, 2020 7:34 PM

The shiftiness of someone who wears a hat and dark glasses and films an innocent at work. Exploitative pigs. The anti maskers are disgusting in every way. Wtf makes people behave this rotten.

by Anonymousreply 34August 8, 2020 7:40 PM

Are there any life coaches who aren't complete scammers or crazy people? Is it actually a thing? Has anyone gone to a life coach and had good results, or is it just a job they give you when they let you out of the asylum or Grifters Anonymous?

by Anonymousreply 35August 8, 2020 8:17 PM

The public should ignore them completely. Workers should not be forced to confront them, either. Perhaps managers, if they are willing. If there is an ordinance, let law enforcement deal with them. They want confrontation and conflict. Ignore them.

by Anonymousreply 36August 8, 2020 8:21 PM

The store is not public. It is private. If it is posted that masks must be worn, that's the end of it. If the owner says that Carmen Miranda hats must be worn, there is no civil rights violation there. It's just the preference of the owner. "Masks must be worn" is also the preference of the owner and if the owner prefers that, it may be because of a state or local regulation. There NO basis for an asshole fighting with a store clerk or manager. Take it up with the owner who probably isn't there. Sorry! Or take it up with your Governor or Mayor who probably isn't going to talk to you, either. Sorry!

As for anyone harassing the staff and endangering everyone in the store... my answer is always the same.

ID her. Dox her. Make her permanently unemployable.

If you fuck with their money, you get their attention. They do this shit because they they think they can get away with it. Show them otherwise.

I would also not mind the employers being dragged through the mud, publicly, for not doing enough to prevent this from happening in their store. How to do it... I'm open to suggestion.

by Anonymousreply 37August 8, 2020 8:24 PM

The store is not public. It is private. If it is posted that masks must be worn, that's the end of it. If the owner says that Carmen Miranda hats must be worn, there is no civil rights violation there. It's just the preference of the owner. "Masks must be worn" is also the preference of the owner and if the owner prefers that, it may be because of a state or local regulation. There NO basis for an asshole fighting with a store clerk or manager. Take it up with the owner who probably isn't there. Sorry! Or take it up with your Governor or Mayor who probably isn't going to talk to you, either. Sorry!

As for anyone harassing the staff and endangering everyone in the store... my answer is always the same.

ID her. Dox her. Make her permanently unemployable.

If you fuck with their money, you get their attention. They do this shit because they they think they can get away with it. Show them otherwise.

I would also not mind the employers being dragged through the mud, publicly, for not doing enough to prevent this from happening in their store. How to do it... I'm open to suggestion.

by Anonymousreply 38August 8, 2020 8:24 PM

I would have torn it up and threw it in her face.

by Anonymousreply 39August 8, 2020 8:26 PM

They should be hauled out into the parking lot, beaten within an inch of their lives and left there to crawl home, or to the ER.

Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 40August 8, 2020 8:52 PM

Their "right" to not wear masks is because masks won't protect you from getting it. Like all sociopaths, she can only sees how it affects her. Stupid cunt doesn't understand that it helps others from getting it from you. Because of chemotherapy I have a banged up immune system. Wear a mask around me to help me and countless others.

by Anonymousreply 41August 8, 2020 8:56 PM

I'm curious: When these assholes need to go to a doctor for any reason, do they also refuse to wear the mask in a med. office or do they think they're allowed to pick on some min. wage worker at a grocery store or coffee shop?

by Anonymousreply 42August 8, 2020 8:56 PM

Look into them. Chances are if someone is pulling this shit they're doing other antisocial, sociopathic shit that they can be called out on.

by Anonymousreply 43August 8, 2020 9:00 PM

She seems to have brought a camera person with her. This is all someone's scheme. Sort it out and lock that bitch up for a long time.

Kick her in the cuntbone, too.

by Anonymousreply 44August 8, 2020 9:13 PM

The Russian govt's troll farms are spending significant time on social media pushing anti-mask and hcq horseshit.

Which makes me wonder who's paying this cunt.

by Anonymousreply 45August 8, 2020 9:28 PM

Make a new law that it's illegal to impersonate a government official. No one should be doing that for any reason. It's only done to intimidate people. Then arrest these cunts and leave them in jail. You want to act like you work for the government, you're going to spend some time with the government (jail). See how that works?

by Anonymousreply 46August 8, 2020 9:32 PM

Don't allow them access to a hospital. Put them on a waiting list. Dr's are rationing care in Texas and Florida. Decent people have the right to medical care. These people don't deserve the same rights

by Anonymousreply 47August 8, 2020 9:34 PM

hazard pay for frontline workers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48August 8, 2020 9:41 PM

Amber Lynn Gilles started a GoFundMe to pay for an attorney so she can sue the Starbuck employee she harassed for half of the money donated to him. I can't wait until this cunt's comeuppance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49August 8, 2020 9:41 PM

R26 You're part of the problem spewing that BS. It's just as ignorant as all the other SJW attributions or explanations for why people do the RIGHT thing.

So in your fucked up world, no one ought to do the right thing, because someone may perceive you are doing it TO SIGNAL something? Fuck off, you cunt.

by Anonymousreply 50August 8, 2020 9:54 PM

Am I the only one who rolls their eyes in disgust when they see people wearing their mask in stores BELOW their nose? It’s like how fucking stupid can they be?

by Anonymousreply 51August 8, 2020 9:56 PM

It's difficult to do physical labor with a cloth mask over your face, especially for eight hours at a clip.

by Anonymousreply 52August 8, 2020 9:58 PM

R45 I can confirm that. They have been pushing it through hard on Facebook and gossip sites. It's Lithuanian troll farms as well. Qanon pushers on media sites are monitored. They have seen these trolls push the anti face mask agenda on the Q threads. Most of the Q believers are ideal targets and already conspiracy theory primed. Then you get the tabloids especially the UK ones pushing it with my rights think pieces.

by Anonymousreply 53August 8, 2020 9:58 PM

r46 it already is a crime

by Anonymousreply 54August 8, 2020 10:03 PM

This is the new "service dog" fake certificates going around. People on Nextdoor were circulating a document to print and give to managers saying they are exempt from the mask rule. It's fake.

by Anonymousreply 55August 8, 2020 10:11 PM

I have a doctor in my AA zoom meetings. He said that people come to him daily wanting letters saying they cannot wear masks. He said he’s starting to see people very badly. He was afraid of how he felt. He was really angry.

by Anonymousreply 56August 8, 2020 10:21 PM

[quote]"The only viruses known to be transmitted by air is Tuberculosis, Small pox and Ebola." [Re: R14's quote]

What about us?

by Anonymousreply 57August 8, 2020 10:45 PM

Was reading this woman's website which was linked by R10 and it's so bizarre, you can't can't even begin to describe it. And yet, she's appeared on television as an "expert". The oddest part is her page on covid-19, virus and masks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58August 9, 2020 4:32 AM

r58 - yep, she's full of it:

Is virus trying to get me? Absolutely not. Virus is not a hunter. Virus is a dead piece of genetic code that is usually very harmless when good immunity is maintained. Most viruses also cannot survive heat and sunlight. The only viruses known to be transmitted by air is Tuberculosis, Small pox and Ebola.

by Anonymousreply 59August 9, 2020 4:42 AM

TB is a bacteria. But you knew that didn't you?

by Anonymousreply 60August 9, 2020 5:01 AM

What should be done? Simple: tickets w. same fine for not wearing a seatbelt.

by Anonymousreply 61August 9, 2020 5:05 AM

They are murderers. Just because it doesn't happen right away nobody cares. But a 1000 people a day has to stop. Since THEY ARE KILLING US why can't we kill them? I'm serious. They are killers. If they came at you with a knife running at full speed no one would question it. Don't some states have "stand your ground"? Not only are they killers, they are mass murderers. Are they going to be allowed to kill us and get away with it over and over?

by Anonymousreply 62August 9, 2020 5:31 AM

No doctor with half a brain is signing anything exempting a client from.wearing a mask.

Malpractice suits are always in the back of their minds.

Vigilant doctors won't leave themselves open to a lawsuit when one of their loony patients contacts the virus.

by Anonymousreply 63August 9, 2020 7:39 AM

My grandmother usually put them on the arms and backs of her chairs and sofa.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64August 9, 2020 8:05 AM

Reminds me of Tan Mom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65August 9, 2020 8:58 AM

Wow, the Left has transitioned to full Brownshirts willing to murder people for violating the rules even more quickly than I’d imagined.

And you retarded assholes wonder why we defend the Second Amendment so vehemently.

Masks do not protect you from them, nor protect them from you, according to all current scientific studies.

Virtue signaling jackasses.

by Anonymousreply 66August 9, 2020 9:06 AM

R34, I think we're experiencing a legitimate mental health crisis in the country and it hasn't been officially identified, or maybe it never will. I've seen countless people online who have years of social media presence, and if you scroll through their accounts, you can see their physical and mental health deteriorate over the years. It's possibly a drug problem, too.

Couple that with the fact that there are a lot of people who use the internet to imagine a world different than they want to live in (happens a LOT here on DL) and the result is a wholesale refutation of truth and reality.

by Anonymousreply 67August 9, 2020 9:09 AM

R56, I created a Facebook account because of people like that on our city's official pages (which require a FB login for comments). They were violently angry about wanting "mask exemption" cards and several were outright lying about which doctors would provide them. Some crazy bitch said the doctor I go to provided them and I said absolutely no, untrue, and she literally said, "I have a lot of guns so yeah, he'll give me one whether he wants to or not."

by Anonymousreply 68August 9, 2020 9:17 AM

Shoot to kill. They’re diseased.

by Anonymousreply 69August 9, 2020 9:24 AM

We are waiting for the first mask-madness murders!

by Anonymousreply 70August 9, 2020 9:43 AM

Where has everyone gottrn this idea that cloth and paper facemasks prevent the spread of Covid? They aren't anywhere near that effective.

by Anonymousreply 71August 9, 2020 11:19 AM

You should be able to legally pepper spray anyone without a mask who comes closer than 6 feet of your personal space and ignores your warning. Anti maskers should be jailed for refusing to wear a mask and charged with terrorism if they try to cough on someone.

by Anonymousreply 72August 9, 2020 11:29 AM

[R45] I can confirm that. They have been pushing it through hard on Facebook and gossip sites. It's Lithuanian troll farms as well. Qanon pushers on media sites are monitored. They have seen these trolls push the anti face mask agenda on the Q threads. Most of the Q believers are ideal targets and already conspiracy theory primed. Then you get the tabloids especially the UK ones pushing it with my rights think pieces.

I believe this; I saw a Facebook post about how can you justify a requirement for masks when they let people out of jail rather than just give them masks. Also a lot nonsense about the degradation of personal freedom. And these are posts from people otherwise reasonable - I can only imagine what the hard core loons post..

Store employees clearly have enough on their hands without being the mask police; if you're lucky enough to live some place with mask compliance, it's easier to shame people. Places where its not....I just don't know if there's anything you can do

by Anonymousreply 73August 9, 2020 11:31 AM

get on with your life and stop being a hall monitor, Karen

by Anonymousreply 74August 9, 2020 11:54 AM

R73 How can you confirm exactly? Do you run a Lithuanian troll farm? Are you Jack Ryan, CIA analyst?

by Anonymousreply 75August 9, 2020 11:56 AM

A simple "take it up with corporate" should suffice, even for these anti-masking imbeciles. Then walk away and ignore them.

As if store policy is made on a store level.

by Anonymousreply 76August 9, 2020 12:03 PM

The first thing that needs to be done is the law governing private establishment's rights needs to be published in big letters on the front page of every newspaper in the country. This no mask idiots who think that can dictate what a private business can and can't enforce inside their establishment need to be made aware that they're ideas are rubbish.

by Anonymousreply 77August 9, 2020 12:06 PM

Why not just harpoon them?

"ANTI-MASK PROTESTERS WILL BE HARPOONED."

Put a nice sharp harpoon at the Customer Service Desk. Do it there.

by Anonymousreply 78August 9, 2020 12:09 PM

Your words, my young harpooneer, are triggering.

by Anonymousreply 79August 9, 2020 12:44 PM

I'm always amused to hear Republicans like R66 cite "the latest studies" as if they actually care about science. It's adorable.

by Anonymousreply 80August 9, 2020 1:18 PM

Insurance should not cover them if they fall sick. People they infect should be able to sue them.

by Anonymousreply 81August 9, 2020 1:32 PM

R64 Your dead grandmother? Did she die because of you?

by Anonymousreply 82August 9, 2020 3:22 PM

I read someone say, antimaskers do not get the special unemployment benefits or if caught without a mask, have their benefits taken away.

by Anonymousreply 83August 9, 2020 3:34 PM

They are The Walking Dead. Brainless disease spreaders that should be shot in the head for the survival of humanity.

by Anonymousreply 84August 9, 2020 3:37 PM

How to deal with anti-maskers?

A little gasoline and a match

by Anonymousreply 85August 9, 2020 3:55 PM

Trump 2020

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86August 9, 2020 4:00 PM

Rest in pieces, plague spreaders.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87August 9, 2020 4:10 PM

They are fucking bullies and should not be tolerated. Governors, mayors, and business owners need to stand up to them. Right now everyone is fucking afraid of them. They cannot be allowed to win this way or if the Democrats take over they will just ignore every rule and law in this country. They need to be arrested. Can you imagine if black or brown people did the things they do in places of business and elsewhere? There wouldn't be enough prisons to hold all of those that would be arrested. When stores catch a shoplifter they physically keep them or the guards take them down, I saw it happen a couple of years ago in a Brooklyn, NY Target near Brooklyn College. The security guards just about sat on them until the police came and they came quickly and cuffed them, pulled them to their feet and took them away. Of course the alleged shoplifters, 2 of them) were black. They anti-maskers are breaking the law just the same, why not the same treatment? Because most of them are white, Trump supporters, and most not poor.

I have stood up to anti-maskers and most of the time others joined me once they saw I was doing it and the evil fuckers backed down and put on their mask or if they had none, sulked away.

Why are the good guys always cowards and afraid of the bullies. This is how they always win, from Trump on down to the lowest redneck.

by Anonymousreply 88August 9, 2020 4:12 PM

Republicans hard at work on the pandemic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89August 9, 2020 4:17 PM

R66 = right-wing loon.

by Anonymousreply 90August 9, 2020 4:27 PM

R90 There have been leagues of them lately. They complain about liberals, and keep repeating "SJW" all over the site. I'm putting any and all posters on the troll list who do both.

There's a few cranks who try to convince us that Trump has created the best economy ever for the US over the past three days.... ALL should get banished. They can save it for their Log Cabinette meetings if they insist on coming here.

by Anonymousreply 91August 9, 2020 4:41 PM

R91 Agreed.

by Anonymousreply 92August 9, 2020 4:46 PM

WWlll began in March and ended in July when the usury bankers got what they wanted, which was trillions (new money borrowed into existence, at interest, and called 'covid recovery' funds) of 'war reparations' from us, the tax slaver victims. The masks are a brainwashing experiment to remind everybody that he is a slave of the usury bankng criminals who own the NY Fed, the ECB, and the Bank of England and is liable to repay those trillions with interest.

by Anonymousreply 93August 9, 2020 4:54 PM

Amber Lynn Giles had a mask burning event on Friday....I wonder how it went?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94August 9, 2020 4:59 PM

Ah crap wrong link:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95August 9, 2020 4:59 PM

I don't know what all the fuss is about. Look what republicanism has done for Herman Cain! He's looking better than ever!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96August 9, 2020 5:05 PM

round them up and put them in camps

by Anonymousreply 97August 9, 2020 5:07 PM

"Where has everyone gottrn this idea that cloth and paper facemasks prevent the spread of Covid?"

Because they do

by Anonymousreply 98August 9, 2020 5:08 PM

Wearing a mask for a couple of minutes, or sometimes a bit longer (flight, train ride) to protect myself AND others — a no-brainer, for me.

Never would’ve thought people could be so childish.

by Anonymousreply 99August 9, 2020 5:11 PM

R63, I didn’t say the doctor gave the anti maskers letters. He wasn’t giving them letters they wanted and the anti maskers would then go off on the Dr. It sounded really awful.

by Anonymousreply 100August 9, 2020 5:16 PM

350k Germans demonstrated against covid $cam and totalitarian police state edicts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101August 9, 2020 5:22 PM

I thought R101 was supposed to be dead.

by Anonymousreply 102August 9, 2020 5:34 PM

R101 Right wing propaganda. "Don't be scared?" Really? So we shouldn't be scared by a world wide pandemic? 162,000 dead AMERICANS disagree.

by Anonymousreply 103August 9, 2020 5:42 PM

Let them die. I was just at the laundrymat and some guy didn't have one on and I thought 'just fuckin' die'. I'll still be alive because I wore mine.

by Anonymousreply 104August 9, 2020 5:43 PM

I wear a mask every time I step outside. I'm in decent health but it's killed people in better shape. Even if I get it and DON'T die my life could be shortened with scarring in the lungs and multiple organ damage. It's a vascular disease and is extremely dangerous. It attacks the entire body. No one should take it lightly.

by Anonymousreply 105August 9, 2020 5:54 PM

Karens abound in all sides.

by Anonymousreply 106August 9, 2020 6:15 PM

^ Oh, look, the both sides troll has arrived

by Anonymousreply 107August 9, 2020 6:18 PM

R107 - all sides, not both sides.

Also, you are telegraphing your Karenness. BLOCKED, F&F!!!!

by Anonymousreply 108August 9, 2020 6:19 PM

Fine people on both sides.

by Anonymousreply 109August 9, 2020 6:20 PM

Er-lie in the morning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110August 9, 2020 6:22 PM

I think these Anti-Maskers should be told to leave and that they won't be able to check out their purchases. If they claim that you are violating the law, tell them -- "great, then sue me if you think you have a case"

I love how this person is a "life coach" which is just code for unemployable.

by Anonymousreply 111August 9, 2020 6:24 PM

I'm in the park right now, sitting away from people, and don't have my mask on!

by Anonymousreply 112August 9, 2020 6:25 PM

Trolls out in full force. I guess we should lie down and get infected. Death is what conservatives worship.

by Anonymousreply 113August 9, 2020 6:26 PM

The park smells really good.

by Anonymousreply 114August 9, 2020 6:28 PM

Infiltrate them with infected asymptomatic people and let nature take its course.

by Anonymousreply 115August 9, 2020 6:30 PM

I imagine lots of the “all masks all the time” trolls don’t understand the nature of their Karenness.

They’re the kind who see those rotten kids in the park playing without masks and shriek death wishes on them.

I prefer the Karens who don’t wear masks, because they are not as hypocritical about the mask thing. They know they are Karens.

by Anonymousreply 116August 9, 2020 6:33 PM

Don't forget ME, r57!

by Anonymousreply 117August 9, 2020 6:33 PM

R114 You can lose your sense of smell when you have covid 19. So enjoy is while you can...graves have a rotten smell, but don't worry, you won't be able to smell it.

by Anonymousreply 118August 9, 2020 6:34 PM

Some anti-maskers have moved from simply being annoying to committing assault and other crimes. Reading more stories of people coughing and spitting at/on others which is legally assault. Not to mention threatening harm or worse to the other person, their families and businesses. As someone mentioned up-thread, how wonder how these anti-maskers would react if someone came up and coughed around them. Not sure if they would be so blase about it.

by Anonymousreply 119August 9, 2020 6:34 PM

String them on on meathooks and go at them with a circular saw, like in Scarface.

by Anonymousreply 120August 9, 2020 6:36 PM

Force them out into the streets, make them sleep in the gutter. Dump full chamberpots over their heads. Treat them like the peasants they are.

by Anonymousreply 121August 9, 2020 6:37 PM

I wear a mask whenever I have to go out in public. From what I understand, the rule is - and always has been - wear a mask if you are outside the home and cannot socially distance yourself. If you're in a park or other open area and there is no one else nearby, you can go without a mask. But if you're in an enclosed location, especially with many people around such as a supermarket or store, then a mask is a must-have. Some people are taking the mask wearing to an extreme (wearing one when driving alone, wearing for hours at home, etc) but when around others, wear it!

by Anonymousreply 122August 9, 2020 6:40 PM

That reminds me, how is Louie Gohmert doing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123August 9, 2020 6:41 PM

Wait until they're hospitalized, slowly dying of Covid, and they can't breathe. This will happen.

Hold a ventilator in front of them- but they can only have it if they disavow Trump entirely. Make them sign a denouncement. Make them fill out a mail-in ballot and vote straight blue, right down to the school board. Make them film an apology to their friends and family, to their neighbors, to America.

Then they can live.

by Anonymousreply 124August 9, 2020 6:41 PM

Abort them, abort them all.

America's body, America's choice.

by Anonymousreply 125August 9, 2020 6:44 PM

r116, no one is being hurt by wearing a mask, but you are spreading the virus by not wearing a mask. Dumbass "both sides" crap, spoken by a true troll.

by Anonymousreply 126August 9, 2020 7:46 PM

No one is spreading the disease if they are sitting outside on a sunny day socially distancing. I was sitting on a rock at the edge of the woods in the park with my mask of you witch hunters! No one could come within 6 feet unless they left the path and intentionally walked over.

by Anonymousreply 127August 9, 2020 7:51 PM

Law enforcement needs to get involved. The problem is there are few consequences. In republican states like mine, there is a voluntary mask mandate for businesses with no teeth. There needs to be a large fine or mandatory jail time.

by Anonymousreply 128August 9, 2020 7:54 PM

I work at a couple of clinics as DNP; occasionally do coverages in inpatient psych. I have a big problem with dumbassery from people who refuse to wear masks and who then complain to PTBs about it. I've seen an uptick in patients/ patients' family members come to clinic or visiting inpatient who stealthily refuse to wear masks.

This past week the staff, myself included, were accused of being racist for trying to enforce mask wearing. It was a biracial Black/ Latino grandmother whom I'd known for a while because she's one of the caretakers of her chronically-ill grandson. The grandmother was coughing and had a mask hanging on her neck. Everyone who enters the clinics and hospitals are required to wear one. But inside individual examination rooms or inpatient rooms it's another story. I'd say majority comply but there are some assholes who don't. Long story short, the grandmother was coughing/ sneezing so we'd suggested that she'd be tested for COVID-19 and reiterated mask-wearing policy especially when interacting with healthcare staff. She went crazy and accused us of targeting her because she's half black. Frankly I'd always thought she was Latina and who the fuck cares what color or ethnicity you are, if you're coughing and not wearing masks and you come to clinic/ stay inpatient then you wear a fucking mask. Because since she'd made this a racism issue with her complaints, we've been told to let it slide for now and approach her later. It really pisses me off because there are just as many (actually more) dumbass white people that we tell off and threaten to take away visiting privileges (or call security) because they don't want to wear masks. Now I have to deal with patient relations tomorrow on why there's a racist complaint against the staff. It's a very demoralizing climate working in healthcare right now, people have such short fuses. The grandma was already known to be difficult to deal with prior to this incident, and now it seems like COVID-19 has driven her off the fucking ledge. More and more patients and family members are becoming this way.

Please people wear your fucking masks!! I had already had COVID-19 in April and I don't want to get it again. There's evidence that levels of protective antibodies decrease in a few months particularly in those who did not have serious symptoms.

by Anonymousreply 129August 9, 2020 8:10 PM

Frog march them over to the nearest elderly person and force them to explain why they want that person dead. Make sure the old person cries. Have them spit in the retiree's face, since that's what they might as well be doing.

by Anonymousreply 130August 9, 2020 8:27 PM

During the 1919 pandemic, they were called Mask Slackers. Slackers is what they called draft dodgers. So I call them Mask Dodgers, because a Venn diagram of military fetishists and mask dodgers is a perfect circle. Altho every actual veteran I know wears masks religiously.

by Anonymousreply 131August 9, 2020 8:38 PM

It is unethical not to wear a mask at this time. SO simple and easy. But now it's gotten a vice grip on America, killing and wounding us, while destroying our economy. And a breakdown of society I couldn't have imagined. It's a world wide crisis and we can't even do it right. Future generations will look back with horror and contempt. It's hard to believe there are so many stupid and evil people in the world. Wear a fucking mask, fools. Be a decent person for once.

by Anonymousreply 132August 9, 2020 9:18 PM

Rub them down with sardine oil and lock them in a big cat enclosure.

by Anonymousreply 133August 9, 2020 9:29 PM

When Pop goes nuts, just carry him out of Sprouts Market like a limp, farting ragdoll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134August 11, 2020 6:59 AM

This is what Lenka Koloma - the insufferable, batshit crazy QAnon devotee in OP's link has to say about COVID-19 and masks on her website.

She's insane.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135August 11, 2020 10:29 AM

I have no problem doxxing these assholes at all. Especially considering they are often being so bold as to film themselves doing this shit and posting it publicly on their Facebook pages. If one of these dip shits tries and confront me, especially if they deliberately cough on me or spit on me, they are getting knocked the fuck out, hard.

So far it hasn't happened to me personally yet. Though I do regularly give them dirty looks, as if to say "Don't even think about trying to confront me, not today, not ever."

by Anonymousreply 136August 11, 2020 10:51 AM

r135, yes, she's nuts

by Anonymousreply 137August 11, 2020 3:35 PM

They need to shop in their own stores where masks aren't required/allowed!

by Anonymousreply 138August 11, 2020 3:54 PM

Just stay far away from them and let them shout and carry on and perhaps get sick. Some of course will be turned away from stores and restaurants.

by Anonymousreply 139August 11, 2020 4:00 PM

I wanted Guantanamo Bay closed but now, I think it should be used as a place to send all anti-vaxxers. Let them do hard labor until their skin peels off. Get them the hell away from the rest of us. Also include mandatory classes on compassion and welfare. Thanks in advance!

by Anonymousreply 140August 11, 2020 4:06 PM

Send them to Russia for a month. They'd wear a mask without complaint for the rest of their lives.

Freedom is not for stupid people.

by Anonymousreply 141August 11, 2020 4:34 PM

My thoughts. Politely ask them to put on the mask. If they refuse? Politely ask them to leave. If they start to raise their voice or get in your face? Immediately spray them in the face with pepper spray because they are committing assault. If they start to put their hands on you, beat them with a collapsible baton. Enough of accepting this shit. These people are potential murderers. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 142August 11, 2020 4:38 PM

^^We are passed the point of being polite--that ended like 5 months ago (at least). Just immediately kick them in the nuts or slap them in the face. Maybe some amnesia will make them think twice!

by Anonymousreply 143August 11, 2020 5:03 PM

*past

by Anonymousreply 144August 11, 2020 5:03 PM

[quote] I love how immigrants like her come here to be total cunts. Like we don't have enough trouble with cunts already born here, we have to deal with an import of cunts.

I wonder how she'd feel if one of her deplorable friends told her to go back to her country.

by Anonymousreply 145August 11, 2020 8:21 PM

Since I am licensed to carry a concealed weapon, it is illegal for me to wear a face mask.

by Anonymousreply 146August 12, 2020 3:20 AM

Beat the living hell out of them openly in public. That’s called “saving lives”.

by Anonymousreply 147August 12, 2020 3:40 AM

R147

That’s why I carry a gun. If I meet insanely violent freaks like you, I’m not the one dying.

by Anonymousreply 148August 12, 2020 3:51 AM

r148, people who feel the need to carry a gun with them 24/7 are the insane ones

by Anonymousreply 149August 12, 2020 4:06 AM

All lives matter, don’t wear a mask!

by Anonymousreply 150August 12, 2020 4:10 AM

R149

People too cowardly and pathetic to carry a gun are insane.

In case you haven’t noticed, people are a little bit crazy right now.

Having the ability to protect yourself from those people is rational.

by Anonymousreply 151August 12, 2020 4:28 AM

r151, the cowardly ones are the people who live in fear that someone is going to shot them 24/7

The crazy ones are people like you

by Anonymousreply 152August 12, 2020 5:04 AM

here in Paris the 'virus' is not active in restaurants or bars where people are sitting close together eating or drinking. So no masks required of customers. But in shops the 'virus' suddenly becomes active so masks are required for all!

by Anonymousreply 153August 14, 2020 6:11 PM

Pricked with a hypodermic needle. Nothing active in the syringe, but also no explanation given either. Just let them worry & wonder.

by Anonymousreply 154August 14, 2020 6:14 PM

Is that you Nazi pedo shit eating freak "Erna" @R153?

by Anonymousreply 155August 14, 2020 6:18 PM

Blow an air horn in their face and ruin their videos.

by Anonymousreply 156August 14, 2020 6:20 PM

She's Czech. I could see her twirling her gristly leathered ass around some pole in Brighton Beach 15 years ago. But, now, she's a "world renowned life coach" - oh, it feels good to laugh again!!

Come to think about it: moron, Czech, MAGAt, hooker - perfect as the next Mrs. Trump!!

by Anonymousreply 157August 14, 2020 6:20 PM

LOL! You have to watch the video, not for the crazed Karen but for the unseen sassy cashier.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158August 15, 2020 6:31 PM

Slap them, hard.

by Anonymousreply 159August 15, 2020 8:01 PM

All the millions of morons walking around with masks on will be the first to eagerly line up for the free 'vaccine'/

It will be so nice when they die within a year or so..////////

by Anonymousreply 160August 15, 2020 8:26 PM

At least they'll get a year -cunts like you will be dead in 6 months!

by Anonymousreply 161August 15, 2020 8:32 PM

R158 that was funny. The sassy cashier is my spirit animal today! “Whooooo!”

by Anonymousreply 162August 15, 2020 8:58 PM

I think 4 of the Palm Beach Florida Anti-maskers should do a Golden Girls type rebeoot

"Trump Girl" shirt lady (with the big nose and red lipstick) as Dorothy "You sir are going to be arrested for crimes against humanity" as Rose "I don't wear a mask for the same reason I don't wear underwear...things gotta breathe" as Blanche "They want to throw God's wonderful breathing system out the door" as Sophia

by Anonymousreply 163August 22, 2020 9:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!