Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Taylor Swift’s song “My Tears Ricochet” is perfection

I am not a fan of hers AT ALL (typically hate most of her music minus some songs from 1989) but some of the songs off her new album are nice. This one is my favorite though. The lyrics are quite lovely, and I get what she’s saying (some people take the lyrics literally).

Great song. I sing along to the first two verses and chorus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 17, 2020 12:32 PM

It’s about her battle with her old record company and song ownership. Best song on the album.

by Anonymousreply 1August 6, 2020 4:30 PM

If you are a 13 year old girl, maybe.

by Anonymousreply 2August 6, 2020 4:33 PM

Perfection is an awfully strong description but it is good.

by Anonymousreply 3August 6, 2020 4:39 PM

That's a pretty song and I generally like Taylor. But her vocal affectations are annoying.

by Anonymousreply 4August 6, 2020 4:55 PM

R2 funny you say that as most teens and young people aren’t loving this album. This one has a more mature sound. Maybe you should listen to it.

by Anonymousreply 5August 6, 2020 5:04 PM

for another thread but here goes : "My Tears Ricochet Rabbit"

by Anonymousreply 6August 6, 2020 5:07 PM

Cardigan is great too

by Anonymousreply 7August 6, 2020 5:22 PM

R5 How is it funny? That's why I said it, cause it's music for kids made by someone who still acts like she's in her teenage years. And I've heard it. If this is her most mature sound, I'm afraid what her immature music sounds like

by Anonymousreply 8August 6, 2020 6:34 PM

It’s a good song. Haters gonna hate

by Anonymousreply 9August 6, 2020 7:04 PM

by Anonymousreply 10August 6, 2020 9:23 PM

Fantastic song. Haunting.

by Anonymousreply 11September 16, 2020 10:28 PM

I like it, along with August, Hoax and Illicit Affairs.

by Anonymousreply 12September 17, 2020 12:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!