Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pass your meanest judgment

Why do old gays pretend they are still young and sexy? I cringed violently watching them dancing to Lady Gaga

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246August 13, 2020 12:00 PM

OP is a judgmental prick. Those guys have great bodies and are doing something they enjoy.

Of course, OP's never going to get old -- in his mind.

by Anonymousreply 1August 6, 2020 3:56 PM

They seem middle aged, not old.

by Anonymousreply 2August 6, 2020 3:59 PM

I'd give my big D to either of them.

by Anonymousreply 3August 6, 2020 3:59 PM

Would you have cringed less violently if they had danced to this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 6, 2020 4:01 PM

They look great are are having fun! Even if they were eighty good for them .

by Anonymousreply 5August 6, 2020 4:01 PM

They are definitely not old - looking great guys!!

by Anonymousreply 6August 6, 2020 4:01 PM

Hey OP, perhaps you should answer the title of this thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 6, 2020 4:06 PM

Capability at pole dancing sometimes fails to transfer to other forms, as this instance amply demonstrates.

by Anonymousreply 8August 6, 2020 4:07 PM

Hell OP I wish I could move like those guys.

by Anonymousreply 9August 6, 2020 4:09 PM

Op, I'm in my late 20s and even I'm a bit envious of the world youngers gays get to live in (COVID notwithstanding). The men in your video grew up in a lot more conservative time, not the 50s, but still more conservative than today. Let them have their fun and be free. They aren't at work, their clothes are fine. Stop being a prick.

by Anonymousreply 10August 6, 2020 4:10 PM

I hope I look that good at their age. I'm not on that trajectory. They seem to be having fun and not taking themselves too seriously, what's the harm?

by Anonymousreply 11August 6, 2020 4:16 PM

What age do these "old" gays look, in your opinion? (Anyone)

by Anonymousreply 12August 6, 2020 4:17 PM

They need big, colorful, rainbow fans.

by Anonymousreply 13August 6, 2020 4:19 PM

They're in their what, late 40s? They look great to me, nice moves, guys. Happy & enjoying themselves.

by Anonymousreply 14August 6, 2020 4:23 PM

They look in their 50s to me. I'm an old guy, 66, and to me, posting something like this on TikTok or Twitter is really age-inappropriate once your age no longer ends in teen. Dance all you want at a club, or in your home, have a great time, but really, keep it to yourself, or you'll look like old fools...like these two guys.

by Anonymousreply 15August 6, 2020 4:29 PM

I don;t like synchronized dance routines from anyone, but they're gorgeous guys with great bodies.

by Anonymousreply 16August 6, 2020 4:30 PM

They’re having fun- they look great. Why shouldn’t they! You are being a judgmental young whippersnapper, OP.

by Anonymousreply 17August 6, 2020 4:30 PM

Hot bods, would do either, or both!

by Anonymousreply 18August 6, 2020 4:31 PM

[quote]have a great time, but really, keep it to yourself, or you'll look like old fools

Oh go take your laxative

by Anonymousreply 19August 6, 2020 4:35 PM

R15 👋👏

Agreed they look like old fools. Those gay moves and faces are a huge turn off. YUCK 🤢

by Anonymousreply 20August 6, 2020 4:37 PM

Well, they're gay, so

by Anonymousreply 21August 6, 2020 4:37 PM

So you'd rather watch two clumsy fat str8 guys falling on their fat, poorly wiped asses?

by Anonymousreply 22August 6, 2020 4:38 PM

Yes, R22.

by Anonymousreply 23August 6, 2020 4:39 PM

[quote]Those gay moves and faces are a huge turn off. YUCK 🤢

Um...you're gay.

by Anonymousreply 24August 6, 2020 4:39 PM

[quote]Those gay moves and faces are a huge turn off.

There you have it. How'd I know it'd be about the "GAYYYYYYY" factor?

I'm sure if it was two gay-baiting 'str8' guys half your age, you'd be slipping in your own drool, right after sending them money.

by Anonymousreply 25August 6, 2020 4:41 PM

It’s not something I would do for all the world to see on the Internet. However, they look good doing it. It’s a bit too gay for me, but there’s enough cynicism and criticism in the world. Yes, they are older than the average person posting something like this, but they are harmless. They’re having fun doing it, and they’re a lot braver than me.

OP: I can be as cynical as you, but my advice regarding this is to be nice. They are enjoying themselves and not hurting anyone.

by Anonymousreply 26August 6, 2020 4:45 PM

Would you prefer they dance the Shipoopi?

by Anonymousreply 27August 6, 2020 4:46 PM

There's actually a good number of really old (older than these guys) people on Tik Tok. Not necessarily dancing but it's not unheard of.

by Anonymousreply 28August 6, 2020 4:48 PM

Meh everyone is bored in lockdown. You can tell they're WeHo queens who never got past first auditions for any role.

LA creates a very desperate and thirsty mentality.

by Anonymousreply 29August 6, 2020 4:50 PM

R29 You can tell all that from this video?

by Anonymousreply 30August 6, 2020 4:52 PM

They are hot, they are having fun, and they’re not half bad at it (and actually R29, one of them did make it past auditions and performed in Fiddler... tho that was 1990. It’s amazing what 5min of lazy stalking can do these days.)

But aren’t they old enough to know better than to post something like this? It just screams “Look at ussssss! Tell us how great we are!” I shake my head when younger idiots post shit like this; they’re young and have to learn somehow, or just get it out of their systems.

But two eldergays? Pure narcissism, and I should know.

by Anonymousreply 31August 6, 2020 4:58 PM

R29 R30 Rorschach test , eh? Or we see in others who we fear we are?

by Anonymousreply 32August 6, 2020 5:05 PM

It's cringe worthy when young men are this attention hungry, but I find it even less appealing when older men are that way. And I wouldn't consider these men old, just too old to flaunt so much teenage girlness with that much enthusiasm & that little humor. Sometimes the cover of the book does tell the whole story.

by Anonymousreply 33August 6, 2020 5:07 PM

It's always sad, period - young or older - when people are so desperate for attention.

"Can people please comment that I still look young?" "I hope people think I'm still super hip." "I have GOT to stay cool with the younger crowd - hopefully they'll say hi to me when I'm out at the bars."

by Anonymousreply 34August 6, 2020 5:09 PM

Nothing sadder than performing in your back yard for 'likes.' I wonder what happened in someone's childhood that makes them this way?

by Anonymousreply 35August 6, 2020 5:11 PM

They look happy and hot. Nothing sad about it.

by Anonymousreply 36August 6, 2020 5:12 PM

Give it up Grandpas!

by Anonymousreply 37August 6, 2020 5:13 PM

Nah. They do look like they'd be massive birches though.

by Anonymousreply 38August 6, 2020 5:13 PM

Oh my...well, fuck it. They look fine and they’re not actively harming anyone. I need to conserve my rage for important things.

It’s confusing and sad how viscous we can be about each other. I think when we demean and put down each other, it’s like an outward sign of self hatred. I can’t do that. I may hate parts of myself deep down inside, but I will be fucked if I show that by putting others down. I think I’m lucky because the world has given me more than I have offered to others. I need to set things right, be kinder, more compassionate. It matters cosmically.

by Anonymousreply 39August 6, 2020 5:14 PM

I want them in me, quite deeply.

by Anonymousreply 40August 6, 2020 5:15 PM

D’oh! “Vicious” not “viscous”, like lube.

by Anonymousreply 41August 6, 2020 5:16 PM

If that's what they have become, then okay. I do not personally want to act in this manner where I crave the attention of others.

by Anonymousreply 42August 6, 2020 5:18 PM

They're fine. But that "music"....aaargh!

by Anonymousreply 43August 6, 2020 5:20 PM

[quote]It just screams “Look at ussssss! Tell us how great we are!”

Amateurs. They should have led with an interpretive dance from their story about how they've discovered themselves, how they've "grown" from when they were too shy to EVER have considered doing something like this and so publicly, and how that makes them more thoughtful, enriched individuals.

And then taken off their shirts and flashed their naked asses for the camera.

by Anonymousreply 44August 6, 2020 5:22 PM

There are tons of hot older gay men in their mid 40s to mid 50s-way more than older straight men. Liking older men is way better than liking some 20 year old who looks like they barely have pubic hair.

by Anonymousreply 45August 6, 2020 5:23 PM

[quote]Liking older men is way better than liking some 20 year old who looks like they barely have pubic hair.

"Looks like"? Most of them don't.

by Anonymousreply 46August 6, 2020 5:25 PM

R44, did you ever see the thread about the guy who did an interpretive dance for a real estate listing?

That’s kind of what you’re describing... except for the ass flashing.

by Anonymousreply 47August 6, 2020 5:30 PM

R46, I hope the trend of shaving off every strand of hair from one's pubic region is over--it was all the rage in the 00's. Seems like body hair is coming back.

by Anonymousreply 48August 6, 2020 5:31 PM

Totally reductive. (Look it up.)

by Anonymousreply 49August 6, 2020 5:35 PM

They look great. However, that "dance" evaporated every bit of sexiness they possess. Also? Horrid taste in music.

by Anonymousreply 50August 6, 2020 5:57 PM

r50, Oh I agree with you but I took it as they were having a laugh and not trying to be sexy.

by Anonymousreply 51August 6, 2020 6:01 PM

[quote]It's cringe worthy when young men are this attention hungry

ummm...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52August 6, 2020 6:01 PM

Exactly R51.

by Anonymousreply 53August 6, 2020 6:03 PM

Classy, sophisticated and noble people, gay or straight, don’t do this. Typical gay men!! Roll eyes

by Anonymousreply 54August 6, 2020 6:07 PM

Newsflash: they're probably 10x as douchey in person as they are on video. For a couple of has-beens, totally unwarranted attitudes.

And they will scoff at you for looking at their beautiful bodies.

by Anonymousreply 55August 6, 2020 6:08 PM

Well, they’re no Ken Berrys, that’s for sure.

by Anonymousreply 56August 6, 2020 6:10 PM

R52 .....

by Anonymousreply 57August 6, 2020 6:12 PM

[quote]Newsflash: they're probably 10x as douchey in person as they are on video.

Wrong! Not even close to 10x. More like 8x.

by Anonymousreply 58August 6, 2020 6:13 PM

R56 I love you

by Anonymousreply 59August 6, 2020 6:15 PM

they can never be me darling!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60August 6, 2020 6:16 PM

Stunted emotional development and validation-seeking

by Anonymousreply 61August 6, 2020 6:18 PM

r39, I need to know your combination of medication.

by Anonymousreply 62August 6, 2020 6:19 PM

They're ridiculous but the bodies are hot. The tall one, very hot.

by Anonymousreply 63August 6, 2020 6:21 PM

The dance moves are pretty, well, "gay," but both guys are nice looking and appear to be having fun. I have the same height and body type of the guy in blue (but not the hair cut, thank God), so perhaps I'm less judgmental, OP.

by Anonymousreply 64August 6, 2020 6:22 PM

Please tell me these two bottoms aren’t dating...

by Anonymousreply 65August 6, 2020 6:32 PM

Yes OP, they’re kinda cringey - not because why’re “old”. Those guys aren’t even middle age. You bitches DO realize that “middleage” is about 60, right?

They’re cringey cause they have pretty bodies, they’ve spent all that effort to look masculine but they nell out like sissy boys, so that’s why some guys would be turned off by them.

But so what? They’re big fruity sissies and they’re being silly and having fun. Good for them. I wouldn’t fuck ‘em, but they aren’t asking me to. Quite the opposite based on their dance.

by Anonymousreply 66August 6, 2020 6:46 PM

R66 bullshit. The life expectancy in the US is around 79. There is no way that 60 is middle aged. 40 is Middle Aged.

by Anonymousreply 67August 6, 2020 6:50 PM

r66, middle age is about 40, unless you thinke the average age is 120

by Anonymousreply 68August 6, 2020 6:52 PM

I am pretty sure the one in the back is wearing a piece.

by Anonymousreply 69August 6, 2020 6:53 PM

Can you imagine going to their place to hang out and they call you outside to show off their new dance! Talk about cringe.

by Anonymousreply 70August 6, 2020 6:55 PM

^ I would say late 40's/early 50s. Regardless, they look great!

by Anonymousreply 71August 6, 2020 6:56 PM

Do you prefer the young gays or the older ones in OP's video?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72August 6, 2020 6:57 PM

The two-way ageism here (well, four-way, as gay people or women phishing as gay dial up the "every three years is a different generation" shit) is getting very tiresome. The desire to appear young is different that the exhibitionist thrill of desiring to appear fit and good for one's age. Young people don't own tank tops and the short shorts, wife beaters and sag I see with 90-year-old men at the grocery may not be kind to my eyes but they ain't hurting me.

And it's all quite different from R70's point, which refers to bad hosts (or guests, if they pull the stunt at someone else's house). Can't imagine. I mean, Gaga would have to PRETEND to applaud these little monsters at any age or fitness.

by Anonymousreply 73August 6, 2020 6:58 PM

OP hasn't seen his dick or toes in decades.

by Anonymousreply 74August 6, 2020 7:00 PM

Not a fan of Fatty Boom Boom, but those guys look fine and aren’t “old.”

by Anonymousreply 75August 6, 2020 7:00 PM

r73 don't get me wrong they are hot but there is a certain age you stop trying to be cute.

by Anonymousreply 76August 6, 2020 7:00 PM

I think they look great for their ages. The brown-haired guy is Karl Warden, and the other one is Todd Heughens. Both have their own Instagram accounts where there's more silly dancing.

by Anonymousreply 77August 6, 2020 7:01 PM

R72, Those guys are adorable!

by Anonymousreply 78August 6, 2020 7:04 PM

For the cunts at R66/R67..

And “middle-aged” does not necessarily mean middle of the current life expectantly age, you philistines. The United States doesn’t even recognize retirement age until 65.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79August 6, 2020 7:05 PM

[quote] You bitches DO realize that “middleage” is about 60, right?

I'll take "Lies Eldergays Tell Themselves For $400, please Alex"

by Anonymousreply 80August 6, 2020 7:08 PM

Here they are celebrating Gay Pride this past June!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81August 6, 2020 7:08 PM

OP wants me to pass my meanest judgment, so here goes: OP, you are a total cunt, as well as a fucking idiot. Both those guys are fit as hell, and they can swivel their hips all night while I fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 82August 6, 2020 7:08 PM

That ass on the right is FINE.

by Anonymousreply 83August 6, 2020 7:10 PM

KARL WARNER (all caps) appears to be a dancer and choreographers, so this may be a way for him to get work.

Why is OP so bitter?

by Anonymousreply 84August 6, 2020 7:10 PM

They're annoying, but they're having fun and not hurting anybody. I've seen this video going around Twitter and most of the people making fun of them aren't other gay men. It's disheartening how homophobia seems to be getting stronger nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 85August 6, 2020 7:13 PM

We used to call guys like these two "precision kaweens."

by Anonymousreply 86August 6, 2020 7:14 PM

Offensive and embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 87August 6, 2020 7:15 PM

If you don’t like it don’t watch it. Half of these people on this sit are ridiculous. Isn’t that the point? That is to have fun?

by Anonymousreply 88August 6, 2020 7:18 PM

"We get confused for 28 ALL THE TIME!"

by Anonymousreply 89August 6, 2020 7:18 PM

FUCK how I wish all you ruinous “woke”, self righteous harpies would be banned from the site.

The OP was posting a thread for the sole purpose of pointless butchery. It’s RIGHT THERE in the title of the website.

You tiresome cunts who lurk and troll here are delusional to what a cathartically enjoyable website this once was. Believe it or not, many gay men, (you know, the ones this site was created by and for), Realized and happily indulged in being bitchy and mean because the comments and gossip were intended for fun.

I detest those of you who troll here on a hairpin trigger, always looking to be offended and to flame the demographic who was here before you. You’re the reason we hate you.

by Anonymousreply 90August 6, 2020 7:18 PM

Watching a 40-something on TikTok is like watching a 40-something on a skateboard.

by Anonymousreply 91August 6, 2020 7:19 PM

When a doorman at a bar is forced to ask EVERY person to see their ID, these two giggle so proudly.

There's a difference between being youthful and having fun, and needing the world to see and give likes and attention.

by Anonymousreply 92August 6, 2020 7:21 PM

What a pack of jealous , vindictive vipers you all are . Im so glad I never gave a rats ass what other gay bitches thought of me. Im old,fat and out of shape,but if I wanted to put on a skimpy outfit and dance I would do so in a second . Spewing venom because those two look worlds better than 90% of you (me included) says more about you than them.

by Anonymousreply 93August 6, 2020 7:24 PM

R93 No one says they shouldn't dance, have fun, etc. What a few of us are wondering is... why the need to record it, put on a show, and beg others to like, etc.? What drives this desperate need for attention?

by Anonymousreply 94August 6, 2020 7:27 PM

One of them even has a tattoo! Ghastly, just ghastly.

by Anonymousreply 95August 6, 2020 7:28 PM

Who wants to be the one to tell these poor middle-aged fools that no matter how much they practice, neither of them will ever become Head Cheerleader?

by Anonymousreply 96August 6, 2020 7:28 PM

^^^You tell 'em, Gloria!

by Anonymousreply 97August 6, 2020 7:29 PM

They look great (for any age) and I am not going to criticize them for being nelly because fuck homophobia in all its forms. Personally, I don't find it attractive when gay men don't evolve past a certain age (in their musical taste, attention-seeking behavior or otherwise) but let them have their fun. The world is a dark fucking place at the moment and we shouldn't begrudge anyone for indulging in a little frivolity.

by Anonymousreply 98August 6, 2020 7:31 PM

Welcome to your first day on DL, R93.

by Anonymousreply 99August 6, 2020 7:32 PM

They look more butch than closeted Terry Crews.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100August 6, 2020 7:35 PM

I like the tall guys floppy teen hair. I don't mean that with snark. Hey I wouldn't dare, but rah for him! They are camping it up. They have testosterone and energy, big smiles. They are not sad sacks. Good for them.

by Anonymousreply 101August 6, 2020 7:37 PM

Meanest judgement: OP is a retarded, bitter, bitch of a barista who lives at home in Wilmington, and is still pursuing his AA at LBCC at 29. These two dancing kaweens from WeHo wouldn’t look twice at OP if they were ever in the same social space, thus OP’s resentment. The dancing, WeHo kaweens may be silly, 50ish, attention whores, but they have already accomplished more than OP ever will in his entire lifetime. Focus on getting off the weed, OP, finishing your degree, or accomplishing a major life goal of some type. Projecting your own self-hatred onto these tedious, overly groomed, caricatures does nothing to help your own miserable situation.

by Anonymousreply 102August 6, 2020 7:39 PM

A lot of you have an old fashioned attitude. You have no problem accepting actors, models, musicians, singers, dancers, even strippers who are attention-seeking. That's socially acceptable. You can't accept that now anyone can become famous or get attention on social media, and there's nothing wrong with it. They're just eliminating the middle man.

by Anonymousreply 103August 6, 2020 8:36 PM

You're a fetid cunt OP.

by Anonymousreply 104August 6, 2020 8:42 PM

Ok, let’s be frank here. They look their age mid 50 I guess and do have a nice body. They are far from good looking but their in shape body helps them look more attractive.

Twinkie haircut and embarrassing dancing moves begging for attention online are ugly and foolish. I thought tik tok was made for kids and teenagers but I was deadly wrong.

by Anonymousreply 105August 6, 2020 9:31 PM

Maybe they are ex chorus boys. The actually have some moves.

by Anonymousreply 106August 6, 2020 9:39 PM

I think this is 2 of them, younger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107August 6, 2020 9:40 PM

Is Karl a diaper fetishist?

by Anonymousreply 108August 6, 2020 9:55 PM

[quote] Would you prefer they dance the Shipoopi?

I would prefer that they screw each other in the Shipoopi.

by Anonymousreply 109August 6, 2020 10:21 PM

They both look good to me.

by Anonymousreply 110August 6, 2020 10:25 PM

Cheesey, down to cheesey smiles to accentuate the moves.

It looks ridiculous when 20 somethings do it.

Just sad when 50 year olds do it for TikTok.

by Anonymousreply 111August 6, 2020 10:29 PM

Quite embarrassing!

by Anonymousreply 112August 6, 2020 11:18 PM

Hot to death.

by Anonymousreply 113August 6, 2020 11:24 PM

"Gentlemen Prefer Blondes" was on TCM last week, and I swear these two old fabulous hoofers were in Marilyn's big number "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend."

by Anonymousreply 114August 6, 2020 11:32 PM

How many hours did they spend practicing that dance? And how many people did they alert to watch it on Tik Tok?

by Anonymousreply 115August 7, 2020 1:45 AM

And some gays here said they are hot. 🙄. Speaking of Low standards.

by Anonymousreply 116August 7, 2020 2:13 AM

Seriously, they look like they spend half their time preening and primping and tweezing and tucking and...

Exhausting. NEXT.

by Anonymousreply 117August 7, 2020 2:19 AM

Valuing little girl songs and reproducing tween diva behavior by middle-aged men is inappropriate and embarrassing.

Grow up / man up.

by Anonymousreply 118August 7, 2020 2:25 AM

The Gays are a hard crowd.

by Anonymousreply 119August 7, 2020 2:29 AM

They’re extremely dorky and attention whoring, but everyone is bored as hell in lockdown, so it’s a forgivable offense,

They do try way too hard though.

by Anonymousreply 120August 7, 2020 3:00 AM

Old? Are you a fetus, OP?

by Anonymousreply 121August 7, 2020 3:06 AM

"Hey Toddsie, wanna do a Tik Tok to La Gaga and Adriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaana with me?

"GURRRRRRRRRRL yezzzzzzzzzz"

"Slayyyyy!'

"SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY"

"That a beeyotch is gonna wet her panteeeeeeez!"

"SLAAAAAAAAY"

by Anonymousreply 122August 7, 2020 3:09 AM

Garbage or not, these attention whores’ video has garnered almost 170k views on Twitter alone and millions on tiktok. Who is the loser now? They are probably offered to be the new face for Tom Ford, Prada, Dolce or Gucci and get paid top salaries

by Anonymousreply 123August 7, 2020 3:21 AM

^^^ They are. Because no, all their attention whoring has for a fact likely not gotten them any gigs at Tom Ford, Prada, Dolce or Gucci. They're middle aged middle American queens.

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 124August 7, 2020 3:45 AM

Todd is +/-1 of 56. Very accomplished in entertainment.

I'm not QUITE that age but I cringe at anyone who feels the need to post this shit. I even cringe at my nephew, whos dropped out of college to make Tiktok videos. There's a whole lot of "Who cares?"

I'd feel silly practicing this whether I was 20 or 60.

by Anonymousreply 125August 7, 2020 3:48 AM

Can't one attend college AND make TIkTok videos? How long does it take to make one? 1 minute.

by Anonymousreply 126August 7, 2020 4:10 AM

The biggest gurleens always have husbands.

by Anonymousreply 127August 7, 2020 4:12 AM

Floppy age inappropriate hair.

Shaved arm pits.

Effeminate dancing.

Lady Fucking Gaga.

Soft pass.

by Anonymousreply 128August 7, 2020 4:23 AM

128 comments,all in basically one of three general topics: too old, just having fun, or we really, really don’t like what we saw, they’re stupid.

Maybe some of you ought to learn how to recognize an ally and re-fortify your real moral indignation for a more deserving target.

by Anonymousreply 129August 7, 2020 6:41 AM

Clutch your pearls schoolmarm ^

by Anonymousreply 130August 7, 2020 7:10 AM

Bitch, if I’m a schoolmarm, you’re the retarded child I done already slapped to the corner of the room while i awaits the Preacher. Begone foul Demon!

by Anonymousreply 131August 7, 2020 7:39 AM

Todd advocates for BLM so he must be a good person!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132August 7, 2020 7:59 AM

I would fuck either one.

i think it is an aerobics class, or Zumba.

by Anonymousreply 133August 7, 2020 8:39 AM

git bak to me when u turn 40 and i will piss on ur grave fug

by Anonymousreply 134August 7, 2020 8:39 AM

Their IG pics are obnoxious. They have nothing else to show except their bodies. Yuck

by Anonymousreply 135August 7, 2020 11:51 AM

Teen grandpas.

by Anonymousreply 136August 7, 2020 12:07 PM

Yeah, their IG accounts are obnoxious. Aging diva-wannabes. “Look at meeeeeeeeeee.” It’s annoying but understandable in your early twenties, but becomes rapidly less attractive as you get older.

by Anonymousreply 137August 7, 2020 12:50 PM

They both look like stereotypical SCENE QUEENS.

by Anonymousreply 138August 7, 2020 12:53 PM

In a past time, I would have been embarrassed watching them dance— but that was my own deep homophobia.

Now I’m thrilled they can be their queenie selves.

by Anonymousreply 139August 7, 2020 1:02 PM

Karl Walden has a great body

His dance moves.....maybe he was drunk or high or having a spontaneous brain bleed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140August 7, 2020 1:34 PM

Some day you'll know

by Anonymousreply 141August 7, 2020 1:38 PM

I like him based on these 2 videos. He can't be mid 50s?! Really? I'd say late 40s.

by Anonymousreply 142August 7, 2020 1:39 PM

There's a little bit of Will Ferrell in him.

by Anonymousreply 143August 7, 2020 1:40 PM

The guys in the video are not old. They are more than sexy enough.

But they are also acting like 17 year olds. That makes them both a little grating.

It's sweet that they rehearsed their choreography. But they either rehearsed it too much or they rehearsed it far too little. It wasn't very well performed. It all makes them both seem like people who are not at all serious. They worked on it too much for it just to be silliness. But it was to be anything at all, it needed more work.

Mostly the video just shows us needy narcissists. They might want to make appointments with Matthew Dempsey for some therapy.

by Anonymousreply 144August 7, 2020 1:46 PM

They seem totes norm to me!

by Anonymousreply 145August 7, 2020 1:57 PM

r144 is right. These dances are not impromptu and humorously self-mocking; instead, they are rehearsed and self-promoting. There’s no irony or camp in the mix. Without those there is little to charm or delight.

by Anonymousreply 146August 7, 2020 2:23 PM

Sweet fancy Moses @R140

by Anonymousreply 147August 7, 2020 2:24 PM

Karl Walden’s comment about his little Bollywood dance routine at R140 is all you need to know about these two vapid, shallow show ponies:

[quote] This was [bold] blowing up [/bold] on TikTok til some jerk flagged it. I’ve submitted an appeal but until then let’s [bold] blow it up [/bold] here!

Doin it for the likes . . . .

by Anonymousreply 148August 7, 2020 2:33 PM

Los Angeles. Of course.

by Anonymousreply 149August 7, 2020 2:35 PM

Dancing like this is sweet. Anyone of any age who can do it, should.

But posting it for the world to see -- that's just narcissism. Any one of any age who does it, shouldn't.

by Anonymousreply 150August 7, 2020 2:43 PM

I don't want to pick on dancers, but I went out with one and he was beautiful and talented but not a brain in his head.

by Anonymousreply 151August 7, 2020 2:46 PM

Having something "blow up" on Tik Tok is truly the dream of everyone

by Anonymousreply 152August 7, 2020 2:51 PM

Just wait until they are old, not middle aged:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153August 7, 2020 2:59 PM

I'm willing to bet I know which one hasn't a brain in the head....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154August 7, 2020 3:17 PM

The guy in front is the better dancer...

by Anonymousreply 155August 7, 2020 3:19 PM

Are they wearing....women’s one piece swim suits at r154?

by Anonymousreply 156August 7, 2020 3:26 PM

[quote] I know which one hasn't a brain in the head

Too easy. Neither one of them.

by Anonymousreply 157August 7, 2020 3:28 PM

The sad thing is they are only upset they got 170,000 views.

They'll never be the 25 year old jock that gets 500,000 just for taking his shirt off and doing something improptu.

No amount of working out, facials, mani/pedis, and countless rehearsals and takes for 30 seconds and the fleeting dopamine hits of an increasing view count will make up for that.

Take 72... get it right Todd!

by Anonymousreply 158August 7, 2020 3:44 PM

R154 that is tragic. Is the old one the sugar daddy?

by Anonymousreply 159August 7, 2020 4:57 PM

Hmmm okay then gurls,pile on ! I was in their corner until R154 . They deserve all the scorn heaped on them !

by Anonymousreply 160August 7, 2020 5:04 PM

Anyone who would defend these idiots should watch the video at R154. Then see if you still have any reason....

by Anonymousreply 161August 7, 2020 5:18 PM

Those defending them have never lived in Weho. Or are professional "fawners" who have no self-respect or respect for gay men being more than pretty mean girls.

Didn't even have to watch the video to know this about them.

by Anonymousreply 162August 7, 2020 5:35 PM

All I smell is lube watching this

by Anonymousreply 163August 7, 2020 5:44 PM

Not bad, except the movements and gestures are a tad too articulated. A little more fluidity would have been nice.

by Anonymousreply 164August 7, 2020 5:47 PM

This is what happens when you allow bottoms to gather in a group. 2 in this case. Imagine a gaggle of bottoms doing that.

by Anonymousreply 165August 7, 2020 6:18 PM

R165 I believe the collective noun is "a lubrication of bottoms."

by Anonymousreply 166August 7, 2020 6:25 PM

"Imagine a gaggle of bottoms doing that."

They do , 8 times a week, when Broadway musicals are in operation.

by Anonymousreply 167August 7, 2020 6:27 PM

How long does it take the big one to get his hair to achieve that fountain flip effect

by Anonymousreply 168August 7, 2020 6:30 PM

The video at r154 is surely, surely a piss- take?

by Anonymousreply 169August 7, 2020 7:10 PM

I was in their corner but they kind of lost me with the outfits that look like they belong to the girls swim team at the 1936 Olympics.

by Anonymousreply 170August 7, 2020 7:11 PM

I have to agree r170.

by Anonymousreply 171August 7, 2020 7:16 PM

For the avoidance of doubt, ‘piss-take’ in English means a parody. R- 169

by Anonymousreply 172August 7, 2020 7:18 PM

They are still hot. OP, you sound like you have extra chromosomes.

by Anonymousreply 173August 7, 2020 7:22 PM

OMG, r140, r148

Cultural appropriation! Release the hounds! Cancel! Cancel! Cancel!

by Anonymousreply 174August 7, 2020 7:32 PM

[quote]For the avoidance of doubt, ‘piss-take’ in English means a parody. R- 169

Thank God, because I --

by Anonymousreply 175August 7, 2020 7:34 PM

It is sweet that their elder-care facility allows the residents to perform.

by Anonymousreply 176August 7, 2020 7:46 PM

[quote] They are still hot.

Not really. Whatever “hotness” they might derive by virtue of their gym bods — which, admittedly, are decent —dissolves the minute they open their traps and start dancing around like 17-year-old girls.

by Anonymousreply 177August 7, 2020 10:18 PM

You never even in your desperate dreams be as handsome and fit as either of the ear men.

by Anonymousreply 178August 7, 2020 10:26 PM

Autocorrect butchered my post- “as either of these men.” Same sentiments for R176 & 177.

by Anonymousreply 179August 7, 2020 10:30 PM

They are super queenie and dance like gurls. It's not attractive at all. Anyway men of that age with a body like that are a turn off. When you go for a daddy you want a dad bod, crazy hair and some attitude. Not some retarded gym queen who wants compliments on their sixpack. Pathetic. Second hand embarrassement galore. Hard pass

by Anonymousreply 180August 7, 2020 10:42 PM

[quote] You never even in your desperate dreams be as handsome and fit as either

😂😂😂😂 “Handsome.” 😂😂😂😂

OK. 🙄 (They may be fit, but they sure as hell ain’t handsome.)

by Anonymousreply 181August 7, 2020 10:59 PM

Desperate, thirsty and trashy. PUNCH DELETE!

by Anonymousreply 182August 7, 2020 11:03 PM

R180, your mouth-breather is on a different channel.

Third, you need more annoying people in your life if others’ behavior embarrasses you.

by Anonymousreply 183August 7, 2020 11:07 PM

The tall one in the back looks like the bossiest of bossy bottoms

by Anonymousreply 184August 7, 2020 11:44 PM

Be as mean as you like. I am the snobbiest of snobs with my Ivy diplomas, fancy career, bespoke tailoring, and chic friends, yet I like these tacky dudes and I am sort of attracted to the "younger" one with the ridiculous hair. They appear to be harmless and have a lot of energy, they aren't pigs or, by appearance, drug addicts. They probably have a neat home and are kind to their families, children, and animals. Nobody is forcing you to fuck them or befriend them so I don't get the vitriol.

by Anonymousreply 185August 7, 2020 11:53 PM

The little one is a good dancer. He hits every line, every time.

The big one dances like a Zumba instructor.

by Anonymousreply 186August 8, 2020 12:18 AM

It's not me who got small, it's the Tiktoks that got small.

by Anonymousreply 187August 8, 2020 3:05 AM

I literally threw up in my mouth looking at their Instagram pics. Can they be more gay? So fucking cheap

by Anonymousreply 188August 8, 2020 3:08 AM

Yes quite gay. I love his shirt, here. The style of it all!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189August 8, 2020 3:16 AM

Lol....you bitch. ^

by Anonymousreply 190August 8, 2020 3:24 AM

[quote] They are super queenie and dance like gurls. It's not attractive at all.

I don't think this was their "sexy" dance. They were queeny on purpose. Just having fun. Nothing wrong with it.

by Anonymousreply 191August 8, 2020 3:25 AM

Hmmmm, R189 is right, the “Flash Warden” tshirt is a fashion singularity. You see, it’s supposed to be “Flash Gordon” but when some mussly, narcissistic, nelly buys one that’s two sizes too small for him, and then creates a fringe through some artistic and skilled cutting, well.... voila!

One can see how it is much more creative and beautiful than the simple, yet nostalgic, Pepsi-Cola half-top in other pics in his Insta.

Having commented upthread already, I did try to give an objective eye to Miz Walden’s pics. He’s got a great chest, and handsome face... he’s almost swarthy and definitely screaming “Sex!” Surprisingly, I was able to cast the dance numbers out of my mind. But between the hair and his clothing choices, I simply can’t avoid stereotyping him as a shallow, vapid queen.

by Anonymousreply 192August 8, 2020 4:02 PM

Typical cheap gay men. Only cheaps attract cheaps

by Anonymousreply 193August 8, 2020 4:06 PM

I see a couple of guys who have a home and a relationship, who are fit and have all their hair, and can dance without wheezing, so how many of you can say the same? Just curious.

by Anonymousreply 194August 8, 2020 4:23 PM

So that's Lady Gaga? She's truly awful.

by Anonymousreply 195August 8, 2020 4:28 PM

I'm old, fat and ugly. I'm broke. I live in Section 8 housing and get food stamps. I qualify for low-income internet. I haven't had sex with another person since 1982. I can't live without my oxygen tank. And I hate these two vapid queens with the heat of a thousand suns.

Does that make you feel morally superior, R194?

by Anonymousreply 196August 8, 2020 4:34 PM

I like watching youngsters having fun.

by Anonymousreply 197August 8, 2020 4:41 PM

This is why we deserve to be hated.

by Anonymousreply 198August 8, 2020 4:53 PM

Spend 5 minutes with these guys, after 2 you'll be sick of them.

Some of you need to get out of your basement and head to a scene destination like Fire Island for a bit.

by Anonymousreply 199August 8, 2020 5:44 PM

[quote]So that's Lady Gaga? She's truly awful.

How could you live on earth and have never heard Lady Gaga?

[quote]Spend 5 minutes with these guys, after 2 you'll be sick of them.

They're not encroaching on my space, I can accept their existence.

by Anonymousreply 200August 8, 2020 6:56 PM

It’s better to have this up their sleeve than Wonderwall and I bet they let tubby people join in.

by Anonymousreply 201August 8, 2020 8:55 PM

[quote] Some of you need to get out of your basement and head to a scene destination like Fire Island

Fire Island is ground zero for this type of vapid bottom

by Anonymousreply 202August 9, 2020 4:18 PM

If you're going to dance, do something that works with your body type. If you're a dude with muscles, do something that shows off the fact that you have a big manly muscular body. Don't dance like a 18 year old slutty bitch chick who just got out of high school.

by Anonymousreply 203August 9, 2020 5:05 PM

Exactly R203. Men shouldn 't dance alone anyway. It's always cringy. And femme.

by Anonymousreply 204August 9, 2020 5:08 PM

Just No, 204. Stop watching.

by Anonymousreply 205August 9, 2020 8:25 PM

What I don’t understand is why gay men even in 2020 are still worshipping female “pop divas.” Will gay men ever quit worshipping straight females and try supporting fellow gays for just once?!🙄

by Anonymousreply 206August 9, 2020 8:30 PM

Two great guys in great shape having fun.......Old? What the average age on this site now 14?

by Anonymousreply 207August 9, 2020 8:31 PM

They are OLD. If you don’t think these guys are old then you must look like the crypt keeper yourself. The like the video or not, but these two are old. Periodt.

by Anonymousreply 208August 9, 2020 8:40 PM

R206 exactly. I started a thread on that very topic and I was almost blocked by a bunch of hysterical old screeching queens who punched and deleted me within an inch of my DL life. Internalized homophobia is thy name, DL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209August 9, 2020 8:47 PM

R206, Why can't you do both? You're acting like it's an either/or proposition.

by Anonymousreply 210August 9, 2020 9:13 PM

R210 because it's stupid and hypocrytical. Gay men don't like women, otherwise they wouldn't be gay. They wouldn't touch the fish with a ten ft pole. They pretend to, so that they're protected by fraus and tolerated and pet. And they convince themselves that they really do. There's no time for this anymore.

by Anonymousreply 211August 9, 2020 9:30 PM

Every time you type “fish” your dick shrivels. I can hear it through the interwebs.

by Anonymousreply 212August 9, 2020 9:42 PM

It looks like they're doing a Richard Simmons workout not dancing.

by Anonymousreply 213August 9, 2020 9:45 PM

My tween niece will be pissed that they stole her dance routine.

by Anonymousreply 214August 9, 2020 11:18 PM

"Fish" ??? Is it 1968 again ? Are we all black drag queens ? Who,I might add,are the only people I ever heard use that term. Im old as dirt,yet the gay world I grew up in (all over this country I might add) there was none of this "we hate women" bullshit . I dont know when that started ,but its perfectly ridiculous. Women were our allies long before the rest of the world started to accept us. I dont hate women,I love my lesbian sisters ,and this "fish" shit needs to be put to rest permanently. Though I confess the proliferation of Karens does annoy me somewhat,I know its not all women who act like that.

by Anonymousreply 215August 10, 2020 12:16 AM

[quote]What I don’t understand is why gay men even in 2020 are still worshipping female “pop divas.” Will gay men ever quit worshipping straight females and try supporting fellow gays for just once?!🙄

Lady Gaga is bisexual.

What I don't understand is why you think people should listen to music to "support" fellow gays, or support anything. Music is to be enjoyed, not politicized. If this is what they like, it's what they like. Why do people like you want to get all up in their business? Are you the Commissar for Gay Culture? "Guys, I know you love Gaga but if you don't start listening to some Troye Sivan or Sam Smith, you're not being Good Gays." "But we don't LIKE those singers." "Nonsense. They're Gay Men. And You are Gay Men. So you must Support Them. You will listen to them and you will like it."

by Anonymousreply 216August 10, 2020 12:35 AM

This is a great low impact workout for seniors. My mom would think they were cute and fun.

by Anonymousreply 217August 10, 2020 1:34 AM

Unlike Aaron cockgobbler Schock, these gentlemen would make good use of a companion videographer/choreographer.

I think somebody should volunteer Joel.

by Anonymousreply 218August 10, 2020 3:28 AM

I was waiting for jazz hands.

by Anonymousreply 219August 10, 2020 3:32 AM

[quote] Gay men don't like women, otherwise they wouldn't be gay.

Incorrect. Gay men are not interested in having sex with women. Being gay has absolutely nothing to do with liking or loving women as people (or performers) and everything to do with not wanting them as sexual partners. Many gay men are happily gay and just as happy to worship pop divas. Nothing inconsistent at all in that.

by Anonymousreply 220August 10, 2020 3:38 AM

R137 I think that they both are fuckalicious

by Anonymousreply 221August 10, 2020 4:30 AM

R140 he also looks like he might be sport’n a big package

by Anonymousreply 222August 10, 2020 4:33 AM

Insufferable gay men. Attention old whores

by Anonymousreply 223August 10, 2020 5:03 AM

LOL at all the outrage old queens who didn't read the title of thread. Go back to your Golden Girls grandpa.

by Anonymousreply 224August 10, 2020 8:13 AM

In the original OP video, they look like they are having fun.

My meanest judgement is for people who think other people should not have fun or have fun in age proscribed ways.

OP is an idiot.

Typical

by Anonymousreply 225August 10, 2020 8:20 AM

They are adorable at any age and look like they're having a ball. Good for them!

by Anonymousreply 226August 10, 2020 9:33 AM

"[R29] You can tell all that from this video?"

Darling, I am psychic. I see large tumor in your future. His name will be Gary and you will be tempted to kiss him.

But he is not a person. Just a tumor with teeth and hair.

Granted, he would be your best boyfriend so far. But still darling, do you want to be man who has tumor for boyfriend?

I can just imagine your tik tok video.

by Anonymousreply 227August 10, 2020 9:42 AM

Yes they are ADORABLE. They are my BEST FRIENDS. (So good-looking and perfect, shame they're gays ! )

by Anonymousreply 228August 10, 2020 9:42 AM

R225, your thinking only works, to the degree it works at all, if you ignore all the other videos, bad choreography, questionable costumes and the mountains of narcissism. Also, if you miss how much at play is their the narcissism. It's not fun for these guys. It's all done out of need for validation and approval. If they wanted to perform those short dance pieces for their therapists, that might be a good idea.

The big guy should avoid dancing with the little guy because the big one is a poor dancer, if relentless and energetic. The little guy shows him up every time. Only one of those two guys is any kind of dancer at all.

by Anonymousreply 229August 10, 2020 12:00 PM

[quote] the big one is a poor dancer

Which is pretty funny because the big one lists himself on IG as — you guessed it — a:

[bold] Broadway SingerDancerActor Choreographer [/bold]

😂

by Anonymousreply 230August 10, 2020 12:26 PM

And he was in two musicals on Broadway.

But if you watch them both in their videos, it's his partner who's got the moves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231August 10, 2020 12:47 PM

And he was in two musicals on Broadway.

But if you watch them both in their videos, it's his partner who's got the moves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232August 10, 2020 12:47 PM

[quote]Darling, I am psychic. I see large tumor in your future. His name will be Gary and you will be tempted to kiss him. But he is not a person. Just a tumor with teeth and hair. Granted, he would be your best boyfriend so far. But still darling, do you want to be man who has tumor for boyfriend? I can just imagine your tik tok video.

I see you in my Crystal ball too. You're lovely.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233August 10, 2020 2:28 PM

R225 My meanest judgment is for people who can't spell judgment.

by Anonymousreply 234August 10, 2020 11:59 PM

R234

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235August 11, 2020 12:53 AM

So OP, how many times did you try to figure out how to do this choreography with them before you gave up and started this cunty post?

by Anonymousreply 236August 11, 2020 3:36 AM

Oh my eyes my eyes

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237August 12, 2020 2:23 AM

Who are they besides pretty?

by Anonymousreply 238August 12, 2020 11:34 AM

R237 that’s so embarrassing 😂

by Anonymousreply 239August 12, 2020 12:33 PM

Agree completely, R239. That "performance" is cringeworthy.

Bitch needs to be viciously face slapped repeatedly.

by Anonymousreply 240August 12, 2020 12:37 PM

If the Chinese are spying on TikTok then they are in for a treat!

by Anonymousreply 241August 12, 2020 12:40 PM

If they watched that, the Chinese would destroy the TikTok server

by Anonymousreply 242August 12, 2020 1:07 PM

r242 That would be best.

by Anonymousreply 243August 13, 2020 4:56 AM

The “dance” moves — such as they are — are really overwrought, exaggerated histrionics.

Not a good look.

by Anonymousreply 244August 13, 2020 7:00 AM

Cheesy, lame, and Frauish.

by Anonymousreply 245August 13, 2020 7:09 AM

Too bad it ain't 1990 anymore. He could take JLo's place in The Fly Girls on "In Living Color."

by Anonymousreply 246August 13, 2020 12:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!