Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Below Deck Med: Mallorca - Part II

Because the other thread just got paywalled.

Goodbye Kiko, hello Chef Tom!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289September 8, 2020 4:26 AM

To the person who posted this on the Part I thread:

[quote] I don't get Robs obsession with Jessica, she dumb as hell and not attractive at all

Here you go!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 6, 2020 11:58 AM

Here's another...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 6, 2020 11:59 AM

Since Hanner is now gone, who beyond Sandy will they bring back next season? I'm assuming Malia but that's about it since the rest are either racists or boring as hell.

by Anonymousreply 3August 6, 2020 6:50 PM

Does Hanner quit on tonight's episode?

Who's the new chef going to be?

by Anonymousreply 4August 10, 2020 11:07 PM

They got rid of the hottest one on the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 10, 2020 11:10 PM

Pete's still there, R5.

Albeit you only get a glimpse of him each episode, rofl.

That said, Pete can sit on my face!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 10, 2020 11:15 PM

Let's see if Captain Sandy lurks behind the new chef, or if she only did it to Kiko.

by Anonymousreply 7August 10, 2020 11:54 PM

Fired for drugs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 11, 2020 2:25 AM

Malia and her boyfriend can fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 9August 11, 2020 3:18 AM

Why is Malia such a rat?

by Anonymousreply 10August 11, 2020 7:10 PM

Malia said on WWHL that even controlled substances like Valium MUST be reported while working on a motor yacht, and even though they are prescribed by a physician, they must be reported to the higher ups and also taken under the supervision of a superior officer.

Malia said that Hannah knew those rules, but didn't report it.

That's why she's getting fired.

by Anonymousreply 11August 11, 2020 7:12 PM

Andy Cohen also asked Malia if she reported Hanner because she was upset about the room situation, but Malia said absolutely not.

It was because if she didn't, then she could lose her license(s). Especially in front of the cameras.

by Anonymousreply 12August 11, 2020 7:16 PM

I think it is entertaining that all season Cap'n sANDY and Maleer have been crowing about the wonder of having a female captain and bosun.....and that they have both behaved in the most stereotypical of ways that women in oversight positions are accused of.

They are textbook examples of the way things can go south - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Goodbye, Hanner......now Bugs Bunny can be a Chief Stew and throw as many marbles and Dollar Tree balloons on the table as she wants......

by Anonymousreply 13August 17, 2020 10:00 PM

If Hanner does get fired on camera, I hope she goes berserk, punches Sandy, turns over tables, throw pans around the kitchen and jumps off the side of the boat to swim home.

by Anonymousreply 14August 17, 2020 10:05 PM

...wearing a mermaid tail......

by Anonymousreply 15August 17, 2020 11:40 PM

[quote] now Bugs Bunny can be a Chief Stew and throw as many marbles and Dollar Tree balloons on the table as she wants.

Don't forget the white glove service!

by Anonymousreply 16August 18, 2020 12:23 AM

I can't tell if Tom is gay or just British.....he sure was giving Alex the once over......

by Anonymousreply 17August 18, 2020 12:24 AM

Sad for Hannah Put the screws on Bugs. She loved to second guess every step Hannah made.

by Anonymousreply 18August 18, 2020 1:45 AM

Tom pings hard

by Anonymousreply 19August 18, 2020 1:46 AM

Tom’s melting down day one, and it looks like there’s lots more to come....hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 20August 18, 2020 1:59 AM

HA! From the previews it seems that Malia gets exactly what she deserves for her treachery.....HA!

by Anonymousreply 21August 18, 2020 2:17 AM

Wow. This was a stressful episode.

Felt bad for Hannah, not a great way to go out, especially since she's been on the show for so long.

Tom doesn't do well under pressure, does he?

by Anonymousreply 22August 18, 2020 2:48 AM

Snitches get stitches.

by Anonymousreply 23August 18, 2020 2:54 AM

These were probably the trashiest guests ever on the history of Below Deck. All of the women looked like used up strippers. The men were tacky and obnoxious, the elder one (the dad?) ugly as sin.

by Anonymousreply 24August 18, 2020 2:56 AM

So it's been "a minute" since Tom's worked as a sole chef, says Malia. Burnt salmon and I don't know who put veal on their preference sheet "but it wasn't on mine." Tom probably hasn't even worked as a sous chef.

by Anonymousreply 25August 18, 2020 3:02 AM

Who's the fat naked guy with the dildo? They didn't completely blur out his tallywacker.

by Anonymousreply 26August 18, 2020 3:13 AM

I hope Riley comes to shake things up

by Anonymousreply 27August 18, 2020 3:18 AM

Damn! Sandy's yelling at Tom who's gonna walk off the boat. Malia really fucked this whole thing up. Hanner gets kicked off for a 5 mg valium and the crew goes out and gets shitfaced. This episode was stressful just watching.

by Anonymousreply 28August 18, 2020 3:33 AM

Is that Riley walking on in the coming attractions?

Looks like Jess is finished with her fuck buddy. She is beautiful though. Very Angelina.

by Anonymousreply 29August 18, 2020 3:34 AM

they have been filming her take the meds, and talking about it. This show is pretty fake. Hopefully, no one take management advice from this show. They are appalling.

by Anonymousreply 30August 18, 2020 3:36 AM

Hookers and Blow are perfectly fine on a yacht. But prescription medicaton, this is a hard no. Bitch please.

by Anonymousreply 31August 18, 2020 4:01 AM

Aesha is the new stew. I just remember her terrible accent and the romance with Jack?, I think.

by Anonymousreply 32August 18, 2020 5:24 AM

1) Sandy is all about lesbian drama. Lesbians just can't help it. They feed off of drama. That said, I think that she really didn't want to fire Hannah. She basically had no choice. Malia sent her the info. and it was done in front of cameras. That's why Sandy went running to Hannah on the dock. I know she felt really bad about it. Look at the way she was practically crying on the bridge, after she fired Hannah. She had her head down, looked like she was crying. I think that Sandy knows it was all bullshit, but she was really backed into a corner with this one.

2) Malia is definitely a snitch. She kept justifying her actions on camera, but I wasn't buying it. Looks like it all comes back to bite her in the ass later on. Good!

3) Tom is a total wuss. He can't deal with even the slightest amount of stress. He's like a malfunctioning robot. "Does not compute. Does not compute." He just freezes, and stops working. And that food! He may as well have served raw lobster and oyster shells on a plate. It would have been the same thing.

4) Bugsy is a crappy Chief Stew. And the nerve, telling the guests to call her "Chief." Really? I don't think she's going to cut it.

5) I like Jess. Her calm, laid back personality is the only thing that relaxes me during this show. Same for Alex.

I thought the rest of the season would be boring without Hanner, but it looks like it'll be equally horrible!

The thing I feel most bad about this whole situation, is that Hanner's yachting career is over. Because of this stupid show. Even if she wanted to work again somewhere down the line, she'll never get hired.

I really hope that she doesn't get divorced, because she won't be able to support herself without her husband's income.

by Anonymousreply 33August 18, 2020 5:38 AM

I thought these guests were funny. Trashy, yes. But funny.

I loved that one guy's joke: "A British guy came home and found his wife in bed with two other guys. What did he say?"

Answer: "Hello. Hello. Hello."

Rofl!

by Anonymousreply 34August 18, 2020 5:43 AM

Jess: "I know where Bugsy gets her name from. I have a dog with the same name, because he bugs the shit out of everyone."

Haha.

by Anonymousreply 35August 18, 2020 5:44 AM

that new chef is complaining because he has to make dessert? That is not a good sign, is it? Also, why is everyone helping this asshole now? Why didn't they help Kiko?

by Anonymousreply 36August 18, 2020 5:46 AM

[quote] why is everyone helping this asshole now?

Because he's Malia's boyfriend.

Malia is friends with Bugs in real life, and Malia has three guys working under her, who need to stay on her good side. Everyone's kissing her ass and Tom's too.

by Anonymousreply 37August 18, 2020 5:49 AM

He’s complaining because he has to bake a cake while he’s cooking dinner. Baking would normally be done in advance.

by Anonymousreply 38August 18, 2020 5:50 AM

The guest with the "House Daddy" tank top is HOT!

Damn, he can be my daddy any time.

by Anonymousreply 39August 18, 2020 5:58 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40August 18, 2020 5:59 AM

If sandy treated kiko well, they could have hired tom as a back up chef. This makes the most sense, unless this show is completely fake.

by Anonymousreply 41August 18, 2020 6:00 AM

Malia your boyfriend can't cook. And that attitude is very unprofessional. Malia is a terrible person.

by Anonymousreply 42August 18, 2020 6:01 AM

The charter guests weren't that trashy. They're not mean or super drunk.

The younger male guests looked really hot in their swim shorts. The Primary charter guest looks like he has a nice bulge.

I think his name is Isaac Martinez. He and House Daddy are both sexy.

by Anonymousreply 43August 18, 2020 6:09 AM

Tom is definitely not cut out for reality television.

That said, he it totally spilling all the secrets about filming, by discussing how they're clearly setting him up for failure, and the producers should also have an assistant chef, like everyone on the BD threads have been saying since forever.

by Anonymousreply 44August 18, 2020 6:33 AM

Aesha is the new stew AND the new chef!

by Anonymousreply 45August 18, 2020 7:57 AM

Jessica reminds me of Jennifer Coolidge without the sense of humor. Production must hate Peter, you barely know he's on the ship, no air time at all.

by Anonymousreply 46August 18, 2020 12:31 PM

r48 he said some racist thing on social media and the network cancelled him. Editing him out of the show is just part of that.

by Anonymousreply 47August 18, 2020 1:15 PM

I completely forgot that Pete existed, until I saw him at Sandy's staff meeting after Hanner left the boat.

Bravo really has erased him from the show.

by Anonymousreply 48August 18, 2020 2:04 PM

Even if Pete is mostly edited out we can still get occasional glimpses of his spectacular tits.

by Anonymousreply 49August 18, 2020 2:55 PM

self sabotage

by Anonymousreply 50August 18, 2020 3:08 PM

Eight more episodes!

Gay Tom is in an impossible position. He is completely out of his depths and he is chained to Malia.

He really should have gone on home and left things to the reality whores to work out.

But it will be fun to watch. It looks like he will call Cap'n sANDY out on her meddling.

These guests are InterNet $$ people. My guess is this will be the lowest tip of the season.

by Anonymousreply 51August 18, 2020 3:43 PM

I bet this group of guests leave around 10 grand only.

by Anonymousreply 52August 18, 2020 3:52 PM

Malia, Tom and Sandy are getting DRAGGED on Twitter.

Tom is a pussy.

by Anonymousreply 53August 18, 2020 3:53 PM

HOW did KIKO shuck oysters? Did he bring his own shucking knife and take it when he left? KIKO never gave the guests oysters full of shell shards!

Tom would NEVER make it on the British Bake Off. No tantrums allowed. Make the damn cake! (Couldn't they send out for one?)

by Anonymousreply 54August 18, 2020 4:14 PM

Kiko took his kit with him, which most likely had a shucking knife.

Tom, supposedly, was just making a pit stop to visit Malia on his way to England so wouldn't have had his kit with him.

I don't know why he didn't use a flathead screwdriver, though.

by Anonymousreply 55August 18, 2020 4:26 PM

I think Hanner's abrupt firing was a bit of karma for the way she treated June last season (as was Kate's treatment this past season following the Caroline debacle); if Bravo/Sandy wasn't looking to shit can Hanner, they would've just given her a firm talk & a slap on the wrist for the prescription business. Hanner mistreated subordinates & let others be the scapegoat for her actions (or lack thereof) for a couple of seasons, but now the Reality TV gods have turned against her. Assuming Malia sticks around, it will be interesting to see what's in store for her next...

by Anonymousreply 56August 18, 2020 4:48 PM

I'm loving the karmatic justice ...I wonder if this makes them breakup?

by Anonymousreply 57August 18, 2020 6:17 PM

R57 no they're still together according to Malia who was on The Vile Cohen show.

by Anonymousreply 58August 18, 2020 6:21 PM

Hannah and Anastasia from a previous season are opening a yacht crew training school.

I'm pulling for her!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59August 18, 2020 6:41 PM

What’s with the Hanner love? She’s dreadful.

by Anonymousreply 60August 18, 2020 6:44 PM

Hanner and Jess are still friends which I find nice.

I agree that if Hanner had really wanted to conceal the drugs, she wouldn't leave them lying around in front of TV cameras. Also, after Hanner told Malia that she was taking Valium, Malia had no choice but to tell Sandy about it. Still, Malia is a nasty rat-faced rat.

OMG Sandy chasing after Hanner: "You're not mad at me for firing you from this cushy TV job while on camera, are you?? You know that I love you, right? You know that you're a bad person and that I'm a good person, right?" I wish Hanner would have slugged Sandy and lobbed her into the drink. What a monster. Sandy and Malia and the whiny new chef all need to sail off together forever.

by Anonymousreply 61August 18, 2020 7:03 PM

[quote] Hannah and Anastasia from a previous season are opening a yacht crew training school.

Will the new student packet come with a bottle of valium and marijuana vaping pen?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62August 18, 2020 7:28 PM

Would love to know the timeline between Hannah having the panic attack and telling Malia she took valium and Malia sending the pics to Sandy. I don't buy the Maritime law excuse. This whole season has been a hatchet job on Hannah.

Malia is obviously skilled at using her gash to get her way.

Can't wait to see Malia and Bugsy take responsibility now since the have been second guessing everyone all season.

by Anonymousreply 63August 18, 2020 8:37 PM

[quote] Malia is obviously skilled at using her gash to get her way.

Especially with Captain Sandy!

[quote] Can't wait to see Malia and Bugsy take responsibility now since the have been second guessing everyone all season.

Yes! You could see it already on Monday's episode. Bugsy was having a bit of a meltdown, and already starting to talk about how it's hectic because they're one person down. And her acting so fake with Jess? Ugh. That was cringeworthy.

Malia's been the Bosun from the beginning, so I don't think she'll be impacted too much.

Although Captain Sandy is going to ban her from the galley, just like she had to do with Conrad and Hanner!

by Anonymousreply 64August 18, 2020 8:43 PM

I don't remember Sandy encouraging her male bosuns sex life like she is Malias.

by Anonymousreply 65August 18, 2020 8:47 PM

[quote] I don't remember Sandy encouraging her male bosuns sex life like she is Malias.

Probably because she wasn't imagining what her male bosun's hot snatch tasted like!

by Anonymousreply 66August 18, 2020 8:50 PM

I definitely am not in the super yacht crowd but when at a resort or dining out much prefer Hannah's calm demeanor to Bugsy's manic scrambling. Manic servers accomplish nothing but exhausting everyone around them.

by Anonymousreply 67August 18, 2020 8:51 PM

R66 I don't think she is just imagining. Those two are at least licking each other.

by Anonymousreply 68August 18, 2020 8:54 PM

[quote] much prefer Hannah's calm demeanor to Bugsy's manic scrambling. Manic servers accomplish nothing but exhausting everyone around them

100% agree, R67.

by Anonymousreply 69August 18, 2020 8:56 PM

Malia really screwed her beard Tom by getting Hannah fired before he got his feet on the ground. I don't think she thought that through.

It sure appears the whole deck crew is scrambling to fill in for Hannah. Seems she did more than she got credit for.

by Anonymousreply 70August 18, 2020 9:02 PM

Malia, Bugsy and Capt Sandy are straight up cunts. I won’t watch the show for the rest of this season or any season with Capt. Sandy, fuck her.

Hope Hannah and Kiko move on to better things. Jess looks like a young healthy Angelina Jolie.

by Anonymousreply 71August 18, 2020 9:04 PM

I don't understand the appeal of working on a charter yacht like this. Has anyone here done it? How long is charter season, and what do they do for the rest of the year?

by Anonymousreply 72August 18, 2020 9:08 PM

Even Bugsy tried to distance herself from Malia after Malia bullied the whole crew to swap bunks at the end of the season for the sole reason of her getting fucked.

What captain would get involved or allow that to happen.

I can imagine Malia and Bugsy's response if Hannah had gotten her boyfriend hired and tried to pull that stunt.

by Anonymousreply 73August 18, 2020 9:10 PM

[quote] What captain would get involved or allow that to happen.

Sad to say, but a female captain.

I have had enough female supervisors and managers, to know this all too well.

by Anonymousreply 74August 18, 2020 9:17 PM

Buggy was offered the position of Chief Stew but was she also offered the salary of Chief Stew?

by Anonymousreply 75August 18, 2020 9:21 PM

With the massive tips they get I wonder what their base pay is?

Not including their Bravo dividend.

by Anonymousreply 76August 18, 2020 9:24 PM

hanner knew malaria would snitch. prescription or not, there was the vape pen! she wanted to go and not quit. contrived by producers and her? maybe the bf said that he wanted her home. she knew the consequences.

by Anonymousreply 77August 18, 2020 9:28 PM

Someone on here has to know Pete. What bear bar does he hang out at? Every female immediately friend lists him

by Anonymousreply 78August 18, 2020 9:28 PM

Don't know the drug situation or if it was truly a mandated firing offense but Hannah's face the instant she was told Bugsy was coming told the story. She knew she was being replaced and was correct.

by Anonymousreply 79August 18, 2020 9:33 PM

This season has been like let’s gaslight Hannah. I wonder if production hates her.

These guests have to be Trump supporters this is exactly what I imagine when I think of them

by Anonymousreply 80August 18, 2020 10:06 PM

Interesting to wonder if production hates her since it's not a secret that production LOVES Kate and Kate and Hanner had a falling out over something that had to do with production.

Is Hanner a big celebrity in Australia? Can she leverage it to get her own show Donn Unda?

by Anonymousreply 81August 18, 2020 10:28 PM

Can we from now on refer to Malia as "Sea Cunt"?

by Anonymousreply 82August 18, 2020 10:39 PM

[quote]I don't understand the appeal of working on a charter yacht like this.

I could never do it. Even on valium and weed. I have a stepbrother who captains a big yacht like that. He was always the cool guy in the family. Now he's a middle-aged egotistical rich guy because the owner let him into his hedge fund and I think he sees his wife and kids a couple of times a year, which is just the way he likes it.

Would you pay good money to watch Captain Sandy give a motivational speech? Would you pay Hanner to teach you how to be a third stew? Nope and nope.

by Anonymousreply 83August 19, 2020 12:44 AM

[quote] I loved that one guy's joke: "A British guy came home and found his wife in bed with two other guys. What did he say?" Answer: "Hello. Hello. Hello."

Can someone please explain this joke to me. I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 84August 19, 2020 2:17 AM

R84 that British guys are bisexual

by Anonymousreply 85August 19, 2020 2:18 AM

R84, it's just a stupid joke about British being so polite.

An American guy would beat the crap out of the two guys in bed with his wife, or shoot them with a gun.

But the British guy would be polite and say "hello."

It's funny, and not really that cutting.

by Anonymousreply 86August 19, 2020 2:27 AM

It's confusing because I searched it online and apparently it's an old joke, but it was told a bit different:

[quote] A man comes home from work early to find his wife in bed with three men. He completely shocked and shouts, "Hello, Hello, Hello !" His wife whines, "What? no hello for me?"

by Anonymousreply 87August 19, 2020 2:34 AM

Cap'n Sandy claims it was "out of her hands"

But Twitter isn't buying it - they're posting clips of all the other crew who took meds on board & yes even some anti-anxiety meds

I don't see how Bravo can continue to stand by this behavior

by Anonymousreply 88August 19, 2020 2:53 AM

Has Captain Lee weighed in on this?

by Anonymousreply 89August 19, 2020 4:04 AM

Has Captain Lee weighed in on this?

I believe at one point he did; he said it was against the rules, but not typically something that you fire people over. I believe he has since deleted this tweet

by Anonymousreply 90August 19, 2020 9:16 AM

[quote] I believe he has since deleted this tweet

Really? That's even more intriguing. I wonder why.

by Anonymousreply 91August 19, 2020 12:37 PM

Probably because he's actually friends with Sandy, and didn't want to be seen as undermining her in this situation.

As already mentioned, it really comes down to how each Captain chooses to deal with the situation on each yacht.

I guess Captain Lee is saying that he would have given his long-time Chief Stew a break, whereas Sandy just decided to bring down the Hanner. I mean the Hammer..

by Anonymousreply 92August 19, 2020 1:35 PM

Sandy has always had it in for Hanner, and it annoys me.

I also don't get Sandy's ladyboner for Sandra Lee-style tablescapes. If I was a wealthy charter person, I would want the food to be the star of the table. Elegant china and glassware, maybe a crisp, white table runner and a fancy folded napkin. I sure as shit wouldn't want a bunch of seashells and fucking marbles all over the place. This ain't prom.

Then in the next episode, the Captain will say she wants FIVE STAR, WHITE GLOVE service. Well, you're not going to get that on a table covered in Mardi Gras beads and seaweed.

Hanna knew this, and Sandy hated her for it. Bugsy is tacky enough to think putting a silk rose under a glass is classy, so she aand Sandy get along fine.

by Anonymousreply 93August 19, 2020 2:01 PM

Also, wasn't the vape pen just filled with, according to Hanner, CBD oil?

I can buy that in my local grocery store in my podunk Red State town. It's not actual THC, correct?

by Anonymousreply 94August 19, 2020 2:04 PM

she said the pen was prescription too.

by Anonymousreply 95August 19, 2020 2:19 PM

A cake? A fucking cake? A CAKE? In just three hours......are you fucking out of your mind!!!!

by Anonymousreply 96August 19, 2020 3:14 PM

Thank you Dick Cheese for giving us your elegant tablescape commentary. I whole heartedly agree with you!

by Anonymousreply 97August 19, 2020 3:15 PM

r93 I totally agree about the tacky tablescapes. They always looks cheap and crafty.... the opposite of elegant.

by Anonymousreply 98August 19, 2020 3:20 PM

The producers imposed Hanner on Sandy. She finally got dealt a trump card, and she played it.

by Anonymousreply 99August 19, 2020 3:39 PM

Imagine a Great British Baking Show challenge: You have three hours to bake a cake—while cooking and serving a Michelin-level dinner for seven using the same oven and prep space. Do you suppose the bakers would be chill?

by Anonymousreply 100August 19, 2020 3:44 PM

Tom! We knew you were gay.

Welcome!

by Anonymousreply 101August 19, 2020 3:47 PM

. . . And your challenge begins. . . now!

by Anonymousreply 102August 19, 2020 3:52 PM

R70 It was always obvious the producers edited Hannah to make it look like she didn't work. She was always the scapegoat. It was very convenient that they barely showed her working yet showed every little tiny break or every time she slept. That was a deliberate choice by the producers. I never bought it. I always believed she did more than people claimed and that she was unreasonaby hated by the public.

by Anonymousreply 103August 19, 2020 6:04 PM

[quote] I can buy that in my local grocery store in my podunk Red State town. It's not actual THC, correct?

I was wondering that, too. What exactly is CBD oil? Some say it's pot, others say it's faux pot.

by Anonymousreply 104August 19, 2020 6:12 PM

[quote] I can buy that in my local grocery store in my podunk Red State town. It's not actual THC, correct?

I can buy it at my local mini-mart.

It's not even a thing any more.

by Anonymousreply 105August 19, 2020 6:27 PM

They got rid of Kiko who could actually cook, for this wanker? So Malia could have her boyfriend on the show? They set her up to be the new Hannah/Kate for the foreseeable future.

by Anonymousreply 106August 19, 2020 6:30 PM

Who invited the Hanner Defense Squad?

by Anonymousreply 107August 19, 2020 6:53 PM

[quote] Who invited the Hanner Defense Squad?

R107, people here always hated Hanner.

But I think in this instance, they're hating more on Captain Sandy and Malia.

It's like the lesser of two evils.

by Anonymousreply 108August 19, 2020 6:55 PM

Claiming that Hanner was actually a hard worker unfairly shown doing nothing over many seasons is a bit more than “lesser of two evils.’ It’s like her mother is here.

by Anonymousreply 109August 19, 2020 7:05 PM

R109 = CapN Sandy's smelly twat

by Anonymousreply 110August 19, 2020 7:34 PM

bravo somebody is up in here. we've had a few spoilers.

by Anonymousreply 111August 19, 2020 7:43 PM

[quote] bravo somebody is up in here. we've had a few spoilers.

[quote] R109 = CapN Sandy's smelly twat

I think you have your answer.

by Anonymousreply 112August 19, 2020 7:45 PM

Is Sandy on the spectrum? That's the only thing that could explain her cluelessness. Maybe she's obsessed with table decorations since they're so shiny.

by Anonymousreply 113August 19, 2020 7:56 PM

[quote] Is Sandy on the spectrum? That's the only thing that could explain her cluelessness.

No, she's a recovering addict.

That explains everything.

by Anonymousreply 114August 19, 2020 7:57 PM

Hanner starting a "How to Get Into Yachting" school is kinda like Barney Fife starting a "How to Be a Deputy Sheriff" school.......kinda.....

by Anonymousreply 115August 19, 2020 10:15 PM

[quote] A 353-foot hybrid giga yacht wrapped in glass looks like a floating palace of light

Italian shipyard Benetti just completed building one of the world's largest hybrid yachts — and the gigayacht can be yours for just a quarter of a billion dollars.

"Luminosity" is a 353-foot vessel that runs on a hybrid propulsion system and diesel-electric engines along with specially developed batteries for a silent, smooth ride. The ship also features eye-catching design elements on a surface level, like over 8,600 square feet of window walls and guest suite bathrooms that look more like pieces of modern art.

The yacht can accommodate up to 27 guests across 12 suites, along with 37 crew members across 22 cabins. And that's not to mention two cars, including a Phantom Rolls Royce, a 24-foot sailboat, and two motorbikes.

The original owner decided to sell just weeks before delivery, and the floating palace is currently on the market with an asking price of €225 million ($268 million).

Here's a look inside.

"Luminosity" is a brand new, luxurious hybrid vessel. Benetti, the shipyard that built it, bills it as a gigayacht — yes, a gigayacht — which is a vessel larger than a superyacht or a megayacht.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116August 20, 2020 1:41 AM

Amazing...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117August 20, 2020 1:42 AM

Damn...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118August 20, 2020 1:42 AM

well, bravo shitshow is not getting its hands on it.

by Anonymousreply 119August 20, 2020 1:52 AM

because when your on a yacht, you want to pretend that you are in the forest. It looks like there is a lot of space that is misused for stupid.

by Anonymousreply 120August 20, 2020 2:00 AM

Isn't that a mock up?

by Anonymousreply 121August 20, 2020 2:02 AM

I think it's already built, R121.

by Anonymousreply 122August 20, 2020 2:07 AM

Dunno. Lots of photo shop. Maybe it's not in the water yet.

by Anonymousreply 123August 20, 2020 3:13 AM

Below Deck Gigayacht: Rocky's Revenge

by Anonymousreply 124August 20, 2020 4:29 AM

As I said on the previous thread, I have a hard time believing that Tom really did work under Ramsay (unless it was another kind of under). He had 3 hours to put together a simple birthday cake. Something we've seen chefs of different levels do on these shows without filling their panties out of fear and anger. It wasn't like they requested some 8 tiered wedding number, no eggs, no sugar, and gluten free.

by Anonymousreply 125August 20, 2020 6:00 AM

I have to make A CAKE?! A FLOURLESS, EGGLESS CAKE??!! This is BULLSHIT, Malia!

UTTAH BULLSHIT!

by Anonymousreply 126August 20, 2020 1:16 PM

Wasn't it last week that someone on the boat went ashore the buy a cake? LOL, I guess doing that for this episode wouldn't create the chef drama that the producers want out of Malia's boo.

by Anonymousreply 127August 20, 2020 3:12 PM

R107 they were at the dock at that time - when they pulled Tom's they were at anchor away from the dock......

by Anonymousreply 128August 20, 2020 3:17 PM

Sandy is a bitch for firing Hannah because of her panic attacks. There is still so much stigma surrounding mental health. Suffering from a mental illness is no different suffering from something chronic and physical. Sandy is a fucking bigot. I'm so sick of her and her micro-managing everyone. She obviously just wants more screen time. Hannah deserved better. Hope they change the captain next season and I never want to see that snake Malia again.

by Anonymousreply 129August 22, 2020 7:38 PM

Sandy is a bitch for firing Hannah because of her panic attacks. There is still so much stigma surrounding mental health. Suffering from a mental illness is no different suffering from something chronic and physical. Sandy is a fucking bigot. I'm so sick of her and her micro-managing everyone. She obviously just wants more screen time. Hannah deserved better. Hope they change the captain next season and I never want to see that snake Malia again.

by Anonymousreply 130August 22, 2020 7:38 PM

R109 Yet in the upcoming previews we see Bugsy struggling. Seems like Hannah actually did more than what people gave her credit for.

by Anonymousreply 131August 22, 2020 7:40 PM

Good morning, Miss Crabtree.

by Anonymousreply 132August 22, 2020 7:48 PM

Fire the Executive Producers Bravo, THEY SUCK.

Mental health shamming is so 18th century. This season will stigmatizing mental health. Very APPALLING.

5mg of Valium? I am pretty sure that the EU is not going after people with 5 mg of Valium. You are LYING bravo.

I am not sure the Mar-time Law applies, since you are either chartered off the EU coast, or more often DOCKED.

If you are going to lie, do not go after medical conditions and people with APPROVED medical treatment.

by Anonymousreply 133August 23, 2020 1:55 AM

Say what you want! I got the gay dick I wanted! HAHAHAHAH.

by Anonymousreply 134August 23, 2020 2:39 PM

Can anyone tell me, when they split the tips does the captain share in it? You can't tell from what's on the air.

by Anonymousreply 135August 23, 2020 2:48 PM

I believe the captain does share in the tip.

by Anonymousreply 136August 23, 2020 2:54 PM

What about the rest of the crew? First Mate, engineers, etc.

by Anonymousreply 137August 23, 2020 3:02 PM

The answer to the chef problem is to hire a 3rd stew who also has kitchen experience to assist the chef when necessary. At 60K a day, why can't they have 2 chefs for the guests? I'm assuming it's because there's a lack of space for sleeping accommodations.

by Anonymousreply 138August 23, 2020 3:11 PM

Bruno tried to help that boring Canadian chef and the chef got scolded for it by the Captain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139August 23, 2020 3:20 PM

Oh! I misssss Bruno!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Production stays mostly on shore in hotels because there's so many of them. They man the cameras from land 24/7 hoping for something spicy to happen.

by Anonymousreply 140August 23, 2020 3:23 PM

The BTS says production occupies the principal state room onboard.

by Anonymousreply 141August 23, 2020 3:31 PM

There's principal production and then just production. They couldn't all be on board. Not feasible.

by Anonymousreply 142August 23, 2020 3:32 PM

Maybe they stay in Cap'n Sandy's huge twat

by Anonymousreply 143August 23, 2020 3:52 PM

"Hey there's a Bentley in here!"

by Anonymousreply 144August 23, 2020 10:00 PM

I don't trust going to sea with malia. Her roommate can't sleep and she cannot handle that, cope with that. She has to run to cap sandy for everything. Just fire her.

by Anonymousreply 145August 24, 2020 12:40 AM

Hannah was a reliable, hardworking employee for years yet Sandy treats her like an untrustworthy criminal when the Valium is discovered. How shitty. Hannah is fortune yo be away from Sandy.

by Anonymousreply 146August 24, 2020 1:10 AM

I feel like I was watching a different program. Hannah is a lazy bitch (as is Jess). Kiko was out of his league and his food looked sub-par. Hannah is the one who made him make the kids birthday party meal that got him fired.

by Anonymousreply 147August 24, 2020 3:33 AM

I wonder if the old standby chef Ben is available. I don't remember people complaining about his food.

by Anonymousreply 148August 24, 2020 3:36 AM

Tom posted this ambiguous-looking food thingy on his IG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149August 24, 2020 6:01 AM

Tom and Malia have unfollowed each other on social media and Malia is vaguebooking about "letting people mistreat you." Redditors are speculating it's because he didn't want to be on TV and now he doesn't like how he's being portrayed.

by Anonymousreply 150August 24, 2020 6:13 AM

Pity. Those two drama queens deserved each other. They are both assholes in their own asshole way. They are both tremendously uptight. They both ping from space. Oh well, Bearding, like yachting, isn't for everyone I'm sure. She's all yours now Captain Sandy! Happy munching!

by Anonymousreply 151August 24, 2020 6:29 AM

R147 But shouldn't Kiko know what to serve? Blame it on Hannah all you want, but Kiko is in charge. It's his decision. In this one case I actually agree with Sandy. It was all on Kiko, if he knew what to serve he wouldn't have had to ask Hannah in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 152August 24, 2020 6:47 AM

He googled Las Vegas casino style high end food I seem to recall, but Hanner talked him into making an array of dishes from an Applebee's kids menu. He figured she knew better than he did. I still feel bad for the guy.

by Anonymousreply 153August 24, 2020 7:13 AM

Hannah read right off the Preference Sheet for Vegas night. The guests wanted fried food and nachos. So that's what Hannah suggested that Kiko prepare for them. AND THE GUESTS WERE HAPPY! It was only Sandy who was upset. Sandy is the worst. Let's watch the new chef get fired for cooking food that the guests want to eat....oh no, that can't happen, because the new chef is Malia's boyfriend and firing Malia's boyfriend doesn't "lift women up." Bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 154August 24, 2020 12:42 PM

R154. You’re right. It was on their sheet, but not for dinner. I would have given them nachos and fried food for lunch or perhaps with cocktails in the afternoon.

by Anonymousreply 155August 24, 2020 12:46 PM

Kiko should've just served them MUCACA again! It's the only thing he knows how to cook.

Wow at R149. That looks like dog shit on a plate! Tom is a horrible chef.

[quote] Tom and Malia have unfollowed each other on social media and Malia is vaguebooking about "letting people mistreat you." Redditors are speculating it's because he didn't want to be on TV and now he doesn't like how he's being portrayed.

Bwahahaha. Malia's perfect relationship has imploded. Good!

Oh, and Miss Priss Tom doesn't like being "portrayed" as a whiny, crybaby bitch?

But ya' are, Blanche. Ya' ARE a whiny, crybaby bitch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156August 24, 2020 1:19 PM

And from the previews it appears to only get worse with Tom.

He's only cooked in ONE FUCKING EPISODE. There are 8 left...

And I figured out who is touching the hot English guy's ass- Its Aesha. So that should be good.

by Anonymousreply 157August 24, 2020 2:09 PM

A touch on the ass can be quite continental.

But Sandy is a girl's best friend.

by Anonymousreply 158August 24, 2020 3:45 PM

R157--If you are referring to Rob, he is Seuth Efric'n, mate.

I look forward to Aesha grabbing his ass and making Jess cry. And Rob feeling trepped!

by Anonymousreply 159August 24, 2020 4:37 PM

Are those TEA BISCUITS?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160August 24, 2020 4:48 PM

I smell The Return of Ben. I hope for his return actually. Fucker could turn it out in the galley, he's cute, funny, and the right amount of cunty. No way pissy pants makes it through the rest of this charter.

by Anonymousreply 161August 24, 2020 4:49 PM

Isn't Ben super rich doing whatever he's doing now? He doesn't need this TV show anymore.

by Anonymousreply 162August 24, 2020 6:07 PM

A Brazilian Chef could make a interesting bean dish for the nachos, along with interesting salsas. Also, kiko could have prepared cerviche and paella. Brazilians can grill meats, poultry and seafood too.

It was the guests that wanted US bar food, deep fried food. They did not frito mixto either. They did not want Italian, Spanish or Brazilian. OKAY, then you need to bring on another chef for them.

by Anonymousreply 163August 24, 2020 6:12 PM

[quote] A Brazilian Chef could make a interesting bean dish for the nachos, along with interesting salsas. Also, kiko could have prepared cerviche and paella. Brazilians can grill meats, poultry and seafood too.

[quote] It was the guests that wanted US bar food, deep fried food

He could have put a Brazilian twist on it, and the guests would have loved it.

It's just like fashion. You take the client's request, but you put your own personal spin on it. Just like they always told the designers to do on Project Runway.

The meal should be a collaboration.

He could have easily done Brazilian inspired fried food dishes, which would have been perfect.

If you actually watch the episode again, he was going to do something much nicer than what he did (I think it was a charcuterie platter or something), but Hannah said no, do all fried shit.

So Hannah was stupid for suggesting it, but Kiko was stupid for listening to her.

by Anonymousreply 164August 24, 2020 6:18 PM

No, the guests did not want European or Brazillan food. They wanted fried US food, like a place in vegas. They did not want vegetables either. They did not want seafood. The surf and turf night was the following night.

I have seen guests being served grilled cheese and quesadillas, on this show. I do not know why they fired this chef over bar food night? This is what they wanted.

by Anonymousreply 165August 24, 2020 6:25 PM

I have no strong feelings about this one way or the other, but chefs with some degree of talent like Adrian, Ben & certainly (creepy) Adam never would've listened to someone like Hanner in the first place. Yes, the menu involved culture (Vegas culture, is that a thing?) that Kiko wasn't familiar with, but a reasonably talented person would've introduced their own spin with no input from a stew. Leon, a gold star asshole but not a terrible chef, would've jumped overboard before taking advice from someone like Hanner.

by Anonymousreply 166August 24, 2020 7:17 PM

My thinking is that the guests were hungry, but did not pay for a dinner that night. They had bar food on board for them. They could have gone out for dinne, but that would have cost money too. They were CHEAP guests.

by Anonymousreply 167August 24, 2020 7:47 PM

"He could have put a Brazilian twist on it, and the guests would have loved it."

No. Sometimes people just want a hamburger. They don't want a "re-imagined hamburger" or a "deconstructed hamburger" they just want a damn hamburger. When they ask for a hamburger, serve them a hamburger.

If the guests wanted the chef to put a twist on burgers and fries, their Preference Sheet would have said, "Put a twist on it!" but it didn't say that because they didn't want that.

by Anonymousreply 168August 24, 2020 8:02 PM

Who is this person who keeps saying the guests didn't pay for this and that......a beach picnic, a dinner on a certain night......chartering a yacht is not done ala carte.......if you're on for two days, you get two days' worth of meals.

I would say that the Wellington and other BD charters are of the "all inclusive" variety.

If you REQUEST a party or a special dinner or a beach picnic, it's included - you don't pay extra.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169August 24, 2020 9:20 PM

[quote] Who is this person who keeps saying the guests didn't pay for this and that

Some racist asshole who was trying to imply that the black charter guests couldn't afford to leave the dock, and were responsible for supplying the food on the yacht, which is why they were served shitty meals.

Ignore the cunt.

by Anonymousreply 170August 24, 2020 9:25 PM

Good idea R170. It took me less than a minute to find the information I needed to confirm what I thought.

by Anonymousreply 171August 24, 2020 9:27 PM

Hanner's new podcast

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172August 25, 2020 1:31 AM

The show is FAKE.

If you add on a hotel yacht excursion, the meal is set. You have to pay extra for anything else. Also, you have access to the hotel's chefs, restaurants, and also catering you if want to add that on. You also have a concierge to book reservations at top tier restaurants. Though, it should be noted that you can just walk of the boat and have a great meal, or bar experience.

by Anonymousreply 173August 25, 2020 1:44 AM

If the tip for three days’ service is $20,000, you can imagine what the cost is, though of course the guests being filmed get a discount. At these prices, you certainly don’t pay for drinks.

by Anonymousreply 174August 25, 2020 6:46 AM

He poaches everything and that's why folks think it's not cooked.

by Anonymousreply 175August 25, 2020 8:25 AM

I thought he said sous vide

by Anonymousreply 176August 25, 2020 9:18 AM

I saw water with those chicken breasts. Americans want some browning. These guests did agree to be on Below Deck. Would they put haricot vert or green beans on the preference sheet?

by Anonymousreply 177August 25, 2020 12:27 PM

Bravo is having a hard time finding people who can pay, and also want to be filmed. This is why there is nothing elaborate. Guests are not paying for these extra excursions, such as, a remote beach Brazilian grill. This would be up Kiko's alley.

When they are not leaving the dock, this means the guest could not pay to leave the dock. For these types of episodes, they are not getting paid enough by the guests. It is not unusual for yachts to just have day charters. They are anchored in a set location by the hotel and the guests take a tender to it. All the toys are set up and the lunch is buffet. Dinner is late in Europe.

by Anonymousreply 178August 25, 2020 12:40 PM

I'm sure that "drink until you can't drink anymore" and "say something sexual and inappropriate to a female castmember" and "bitch about the food" are the instructions that production gives each person who steps onto that boat.

by Anonymousreply 179August 25, 2020 12:40 PM

I do not want to burst your reality tv bubble, but all the bravo film crew stays at a hotel. This yacht is chartered through a hotel. So the guests, if they pay, would have all the services for a VIP that is staying at the hotel. Also, if they are a member of a yachting club those services and amenities too.

by Anonymousreply 180August 25, 2020 12:45 PM

I thought he said sous vide

This is kind of interesting; the NYTimes raved about how awesome sous vide is & cooks everything perfectly, but the guests were turned off by the texture of the food. Anyone cook sous vide & if so, how did it taste?

by Anonymousreply 181August 25, 2020 12:52 PM

Previews for next week show another return charter guest couple.

I think it's telling that there are so many repeat guests. What it tells me is that they can't find enough fools willing to let themselves be filmed and ridiculed, but they appreciate a bargain and they get a significant discount on the charter for appearing.

by Anonymousreply 182August 25, 2020 12:56 PM

r181 my view is that it doesnt matter if it tastes fantastic or not. Doing more than one meal with that boiled technique for the same charter is repetitive and not demonstrative of a wide cooking range. I think someone said on twitter, its a way to cut corners in the kitchen. I just want know why Sandy isnt hovering over him like she was with Kiko

by Anonymousreply 183August 25, 2020 1:13 PM

I'm waiting for Sandy to walk up to the table after dinner and say to the guests "The food sucks, right? Tell me the food is awful" like she did when Kiko was cooking.

by Anonymousreply 184August 25, 2020 1:39 PM

The only time I have seen a BD/M yacht stay docked was when the weather/sea was bad. I've not seen people shuffled to the anchored boat for a day trip. Maybe they do that when not filming, but it has not been part of any show so far.

by Anonymousreply 185August 25, 2020 2:17 PM

Between COVID, the lack of guests willing to appear on camera & the nasty/unpleasant circumstances in which long term cast member departed, I predict this is the last season of BD (and Vanderpump Rules). I think Bravo will translate this formula to some other situation in an open space allowing some degree of social distancing, but shows about being cooped up in a yacht or waiting tables/tending bar are on hold for the foreseeable future

by Anonymousreply 186August 25, 2020 2:19 PM

They probably filmed this a year ago.

by Anonymousreply 187August 25, 2020 2:34 PM

Malia can't help being a cunt - it must be in her DNA.

Aesha!!! I don't remember much about her - I'll have to look her up.

Dear Dollar Conscious Poster - will the guests have to pay extra now that there is a third stew on board?

by Anonymousreply 188August 25, 2020 2:50 PM

[quote] What it tells me is that they can't find enough fools willing to let themselves be filmed and ridiculed, but they appreciate a bargain and they get a significant discount on the charter for appearing.

Or they're fame whores, like next week's Johnny Damon.

[quote] Aesha!!! I don't remember much about her - I'll have to look her up.

Aesha's the kind of slutty girl from New Zealand who said she got raped when she was younger. She was also hooking up with Slacker Jack from the UK, and she has an absolutely filthy mouth.

To be honest, she's kind of weird. I don't see her fitting in on this boat.

[quote] I predict this is the last season of BD (and Vanderpump Rules). I think Bravo will translate this formula to some other situation

Vanderpump Rules might go away, but not Below Deck. It's the highest rated show on Bravo.

Why do you think they keep expanding?

They went from Below Deck, then added Below Deck Med, then this year they added Below Deck Sailing Yacht.

This show isn't going anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 189August 25, 2020 4:28 PM

Below Deck Sailing Yacht sucked ass.

by Anonymousreply 190August 25, 2020 5:06 PM

Bravo has been trying to create a hit Below Deck On Land show for years and they keep failing. Remember "Below Deck But It's a Ski Resort In Canada" or "Below Deck But It's a Summer Camp for Adults"? This show will never go away. After Nene Leakes, this show is all Bravo has.

by Anonymousreply 191August 25, 2020 5:09 PM

You need the strict hierarchy of the sea-faring vessel for the drama. Outside the “lives could be at stake in the event of an emergency” yachtie culture, insisting “I’m your boss and you must obey” is just tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 192August 25, 2020 5:40 PM

As I wrote very early in the previous thread, I think, Malia and Cap'n sANDY are just reinforcing the stereotypes of women in positions of workplace leadership......

by Anonymousreply 193August 25, 2020 10:06 PM

Cap sandy is perfectly okay with rapists and alcoholics, but she draws the line at low dose prescription medication. If your one chef always has a problem, maybe it's an impossible job and hire two chefs.

Maritime law, maybe you should look into labor laws.

by Anonymousreply 194August 25, 2020 10:16 PM

Bravo is so cheap and disgusting. Who wants the person who cleans your toilet to make your drinks and serve your food? Somebody needs to call the EU Food Inspector on Cap Sandy, or Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 195August 25, 2020 10:19 PM

[quote] Maritime law, maybe you should look into labor laws.

You think these people have it bad?

I once went on a cruise with some family, and talking to the waiters, and other cruise staff, they are practically living in slavery conditions.

Minimum wage pay, no days off, 16-20 hour days, and they sleep four to a cabin!

The yacht crew is living in luxury, compared to cruise ship workers.

by Anonymousreply 196August 25, 2020 10:19 PM

They are in slave and debt peonage conditions. The EU is cracking down on this.

by Anonymousreply 197August 25, 2020 10:23 PM

[quote] The EU is cracking down on this

Funny, because most cruise lines are European owned.

Norwegian, Royal Caribbean, Holland America, etc.

by Anonymousreply 198August 25, 2020 10:25 PM

Let's be honest here, I do not trust any of them in international waters, drunk, high or sober. I am glad that the EU port authority is in swimming distance to save me.

by Anonymousreply 199August 25, 2020 10:27 PM

I can't wait until the Ibiza episode.

That's gonna be FUN!

by Anonymousreply 200August 25, 2020 10:30 PM

Haha I’m glad Malia and Tom hate each other now. Malia and Sandy are the cuntiest!

by Anonymousreply 201August 25, 2020 11:29 PM

How many people does it take to help tom in the gallery? Could have help Kiko?

by Anonymousreply 202August 26, 2020 1:28 AM

I thought Malia and Tom were still together?

by Anonymousreply 203August 26, 2020 8:11 PM

Can’t believe anyone ever thought Johnny Damon is hot. He is seriously fug

by Anonymousreply 204August 26, 2020 8:12 PM

Below Deck Mediterranean 's Bugsy Drake Details Unaired Last Conversation With Hannah Ferrier

Christine "Bugsy" Drake may've been promoted to Chief Stewardess following Hannah Ferrier's firing, but there's no bad blood between the two Below Deck Mediterranean stars.

The new season five Chief Stew made this very point during an exclusive chat with E! News. As Bravo viewers may recall, last week, Hannah said bon voyage to The Wellington after being fired by Captain Sandy Yawn over undeclared Valium and a CBD pen.

Thus, the Below Deck Med season two alum, who joined season five as a replacement second Stew after Lara Flumiani jumped ship, was promoted to head of the interior team. And while Below Deck Med fans were shocked by the change in management, Bugsy revealed that she was equally shocked.

"It wasn't really something I had expected was gonna happen," Bugsy told E! "Obviously, it came very out of the blue to me and, at that point, it was just time to hit the ground running. We had to carry on amidst all the drama that was going on."

Although the South African-born star previously earned her Chief Stewardess title on other charters, she said she was "obviously a bit nervous" jumping into the new position.

"I think there's a lot more pressure that comes with being a Chief Stew on camera," she relayed. "I think it adds that extra layer of just being more aware of your surroundings and the kind of way you lead your team and the way you come across."

Despite the added pressure, Bugsy dubbed her time on Below Deck Med as "a fun experience." As for the fan reaction to Hannah's departure, Bugsy said she's "empathetic" to viewers who are already missing the longtime Chief Stew.

"Hannah's been there from the start [on] Below Deck Mediterranean and I think a lot of people are super invested in…her as Chief Stew of the series," Bugsy expressed. "I'm completely open and accepting of people being upset and having a lot of emotions about it."

Thankfully, per Bugsy, fans gave her "a lot of positive feedback" as she filled "big shoes" on the show.

Regarding her former frenemy relationship with Hannah, the Bravo personality shared that she had gotten to "a better place" with the former Chief Stew.

"Out of everybody, I think I was the last to find out that she'd actually left the boat," she dished. "You don't get to see it on the show, but Hannah did say goodbye to me and we both kind of agreed that it was good that we got to start over."

As she continued, Bugsy expressed how thrilled she is over Hannah's pregnancy.

"She's very happy and I couldn't be happier for her becoming a mum," the new Chief Stew gushed. "Because, I think that's been a long time coming and that's what she's really wanted. It's a bigger title to take on than a Chief Stew and I think she'll be good at it."

Still, Bugsy supported bosun Malia White's decision to expose Hannah's undeclared anti-anxiety medication and CBD pen to Captain Sandy.

"She knows more about the Maritime laws and the more serious side of yachting," Bugsy said. "I think she did what she had to do and, you know, I can't judge her on that."

In regard to what's to come for the rest of season five, Bugsy teased that the drama has only just started.

"I have to say, I know everybody thinks that they've seen the highest point of the drama, but I wouldn't say it's over just yet," she noted. "I think we're halfway through and there's just so much more to fit in and come."

Namely, Aesha Scott's return brought "a whole new dynamic to the crew."

Oh, and the tablescaping pro also teased that her favorite table design will air towards the end of season five. So, enjoy that Easter egg, Below Deck Med fans!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205August 26, 2020 10:54 PM

Well maybe Bugsy can't judge her on that......but we certainly can. She knew about the Valium and CBD pen several days BEFORE she reported it to cAP'N sANDY.....what does the cunt say about that?

If she knew the law, why did she wait until Hanner had put her in her place before she sent the picture?

Malia is a backstabbing cut throat cunt.......

by Anonymousreply 206August 27, 2020 12:19 AM

The guests were fine with the food. They wanted more las vegas party favors, but bravo did not purchase it. It's weird they wanted las vegas, and not Monte Carlo, Monaco.

by Anonymousreply 207August 27, 2020 1:09 AM

It’s nice to learn that Bugsy isn’t a monster. She’s boring but at least she isn’t a rat-faced snake like Malia.

by Anonymousreply 208August 27, 2020 1:55 AM

Tom is clearly a good chef, but he shouldn’t have served sous vide chicken to guests who did not like sous vide lobster. There is nothing wrong with the technique - many chefs use it (especially in restaurants) because it allows food to remain at the desired temperature for a long time which helps when guests have unpredictable timing and avoids last minute frenzies. Those guests were total cretins.

by Anonymousreply 209August 27, 2020 4:37 PM

Jess is a lazy person. She can’t seem to get the laundry room organized. I don’t think she has the slightest clue that her job is to be a laundress and maid. She’s the lowest on the totem pole of the entire crew of the boat but doesn’t get it. Most guests on charter yachts don’t expect the staff to be chatty or try to engage. Their job is to do their job and be unobtrusive.

by Anonymousreply 210August 27, 2020 4:41 PM

R209. The chicken Tom served was poached, not sous-vide, although I’m not sure sous-vide lobster was a great idea. The charter guests have infantile palates.

by Anonymousreply 211August 27, 2020 7:22 PM

This chicken is pink!

by Anonymousreply 212August 27, 2020 7:24 PM

Jess comes off as so damn dumb

by Anonymousreply 213August 27, 2020 7:49 PM

That’s because she IS R213

by Anonymousreply 214August 27, 2020 8:13 PM

This show features too many creepy guests. This old fart on thr last two episodes is beyond creepy & pervy! Wandering around naked with a huge dildo, the elephant thong (with his barely concealed bits hanging behind it), trying to expose another guest's tit at the dinner table. I think it was his his wife? He made some condescending remarks about her when she wasn't around. Same for that creep who kept macking on one of three stewardesses on BD last season ("Simone, Simone!") 🤮. I wouldn't be surprised if one or more of these guests ends up in headlines for sex trafficking.

by Anonymousreply 215August 27, 2020 9:19 PM

I’d rather watch trashy charter guests than prim and proper prissy types.

by Anonymousreply 216August 27, 2020 11:40 PM

Didn't Sandy tell Kiki his bacon wrapped chicken the passengers liked should have been crew food? I hope there was sauce to go with Tom's pale poached chicken. I don't care how it was cooked. Is Tom a nursing home chef?

by Anonymousreply 217August 29, 2020 12:11 AM

Who is the bigger coke whore Malia White or Danielle Staub?

by Anonymousreply 218August 29, 2020 12:14 AM

Do you think cAP'N sANDY will debut her 'You B You" dvd course at MichFest this year?

I think Gayle King will try to get the first interview on CBS Morning News......followed by a quick "heartfelt" story by Norah O'Donnell on the CBS evening news? And fifteen minutes by Cokie Roberts on "60 Minutes."

by Anonymousreply 219August 29, 2020 12:20 AM

A vengeful ex of Rob's put up an "exposed" Instagram alleging that he's a manwhore and moocher who cheated on her and owes her money. She also claims he suffers from tinymeat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220August 29, 2020 12:22 AM

[quote] She also claims he suffers from tinymeat

Rofl! That's probably the worst insult of all.

No wonder he's so whiny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221August 29, 2020 12:31 AM

a drug addict will not pay you back? shocking!

by Anonymousreply 222August 29, 2020 12:32 AM

R221 they were referring to Rob, the creepy guy who is with lazy Jess

The pic you posted is Tom the chef

by Anonymousreply 223August 29, 2020 12:33 AM

tom the poacher

by Anonymousreply 224August 29, 2020 12:34 AM

lots of tea this season. they should now included more of the douchedro.

by Anonymousreply 225August 29, 2020 12:35 AM

At least Rob stopped telling his stupid jokes - or maybe they have been edited out......

by Anonymousreply 226August 29, 2020 12:36 AM

Whoops, R223! Thanks for the correction.

Still, Tom doesn't look like he's packing much either.

by Anonymousreply 227August 29, 2020 12:40 AM

Well, this is pretty juicy. If true, and I have a feeling it is, it looks like for how dumb Jess is, her reluctance to get emotionally involved with him was accurate.

by Anonymousreply 228August 29, 2020 1:22 AM

Tom, the Boiled Food Queen

by Anonymousreply 229August 29, 2020 4:35 AM

[quote]Do you think cAP'N sANDY will debut her 'You B You" dvd course at MichFest this year?

She'll perform dramatic readings in her tight white capri pants while finger-banging Malia as they both smile and wave to all the sturdy womyns of the woods

by Anonymousreply 230August 29, 2020 4:43 AM

[quote]Tom, the Boiled Food Queen

With the stupid last name

by Anonymousreply 231August 29, 2020 4:50 AM

R231---No, it's more like Chicklettes or Chex Mix.

by Anonymousreply 232August 29, 2020 7:02 PM

Menu at Sandys new restaurant

Malia salad: Two drumettes spread wide on a bed of greens sprinkled with white powder with a smear of special Sandy sauce on the plate.

To be enjoyed with the signature house cocktail the Bloody Malia

by Anonymousreply 233August 30, 2020 1:35 AM

It's right next to Hanner's Head Shop:

If you can sniff it, snort it, or blow it - we have it!

Try our Valium/CBD Oil Special - U B U!

by Anonymousreply 234August 30, 2020 4:39 PM

Adult bookstore Fuckers is just on the other side of Hanners.

Power Dyke Sandy is single handedly revitalizing Jacksonville. She's your boss, not your friend.

by Anonymousreply 235August 30, 2020 4:51 PM

I can't wait to see what food Tom slow boils tonight for the deck hands to plate.

Five star service.

by Anonymousreply 236August 31, 2020 10:18 AM

I must admit...I am a TV snob. Wouldn't be caught dead watching the "Real Housewives of....." BUT I got stuck on a BDM marathon while eating some really strong gummy bear edibles and I'm HOOKED.

by Anonymousreply 237August 31, 2020 11:41 AM

Hey boys this is Malia, I appreciate all the support. Production titled tonight's episode "eating out the captail". Be sure to tune in tonight to see what I do to get my way. Love you Fuckers

Slurp Slurp

by Anonymousreply 238August 31, 2020 4:20 PM

Is tonight the episode that has Cap'n sANDY telling Malia to 'stay out of the kitchen'?

Good times. Tom's chicken won't be the only thing boiling!

by Anonymousreply 239August 31, 2020 5:08 PM

BUT I got stuck on a BDM marathon while eating some really strong gummy bear edibles and I'm HOOKED.

My favorite season was the one with Rocky & the guy who loved trannies (can't remember his name)

by Anonymousreply 240August 31, 2020 8:01 PM

Man Up Pussies and don't call malaria, honey.

Preach about the fun of firing people for taking prescription or over the counter medication.

And watch a chef poach everything in sight and need everyone to help him in the kitchen.

by Anonymousreply 241September 1, 2020 12:44 AM

[quote]My favorite season was the one with Rocky & the guy who loved trannies (can't remember his name)

Kyle

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242September 1, 2020 1:00 AM

They weren’t kidding when they said they were going to erase Pete from the show

by Anonymousreply 243September 1, 2020 1:23 AM

The anti-Malia/anti-Tom/pro-Hanner troll should go back on its meds.

Sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 244September 1, 2020 4:14 AM

Tom has "smelling Victoria sponge" face

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245September 1, 2020 4:54 AM

Bugsy is really getting on my nerves. She's very phony. Now I am starting to see why Hanner didn't like her.

Aesha gets on my nerves, too. Her enthusiasm is over-the-top. Almost manic. I mean, does she really have to have an orgasm over every little fucking event that happens?

Then there's psycho killer Jess, who looks about ready to kill Rob and anyone else who comes in between them.

I say bring back Pete. The rest of the crew are fucking annoying.

by Anonymousreply 246September 1, 2020 8:56 AM

That's gay face dear

by Anonymousreply 247September 1, 2020 9:33 AM

Really R246. I like Bugsy. She seems genuine. Alex is just marriage material. Rob is creepy AF. Jessica is absolutely useless and Malia is cokehead RAT.

I actually really liked Hanner. She was interesting to watch. Honestly, I think she is the most genuine of the crew. I've known plenty of Hannahs when I worked in the service industry. Not yachting but bars and restaurants. You know where you stand with her. Do your job and she'll leave you alone and then you party together after your shift and bitch about everybody. Sure, she didn't consistently meet Sandy's pretty high standards, but I also think maybe it's the editing. Anyway, I would trust her over a person like Bugsy, who I think is genuine, but also a micromanager. You CANNOT trust micromanagers.

I've tried to watch the other BD and can't really get into it.

by Anonymousreply 248September 1, 2020 12:03 PM

Anyone with two functioning brain cells can tell Rob is a piece of shit. Any guy that claims to be a model is a fucking grifter.

by Anonymousreply 249September 1, 2020 12:06 PM

Bugsy seems really snobby and bitchy. She'll have a laugh with you but the minute you walk out of the room, she'll roll her eyes and complain about how trashy you are. She's perfect for the hospitality industry but I wouldn't want to know her. Alex needs a down-to-earth Boston girl.

by Anonymousreply 250September 1, 2020 1:46 PM

cAPT sANDY didn't have any experience getting something big into a tight space.

by Anonymousreply 251September 1, 2020 3:05 PM

I don't understand Bugsy's hair ornaments.

by Anonymousreply 252September 1, 2020 3:12 PM

I don't think Bugsy realizes the giant hair clips make her look like a bag lady. Some episodes she's got like 5 of them in her head.

by Anonymousreply 253September 1, 2020 3:19 PM

I checked out that Instagram page about Rob, THAT GUY IS A FUCKING DOUCHE!!!! He is borderline sociopathic and I actually felt bad for some of these chicks. What a fucking asshole.

Good news though! Nothing on there about a small dick!

I now officially hate him and that airhead floozy with the bum finger. Those 2 assholes deserve each other. I was borderline on her, but now I hate her by association.

by Anonymousreply 254September 1, 2020 3:49 PM

'Hi Johnny, is the food hot enough? The food isn't hot enough, is it? The food is cold, right? Let me yell at my staff for no reason and make them even more stressed out and feel like shit even though they're working hard and doing a great job."

by Anonymousreply 255September 1, 2020 4:01 PM

I would love to suck and fuck Alex.

by Anonymousreply 256September 1, 2020 4:16 PM

Same person posting multiple times. Does it make you feel better hon? Does it make you think you have friends? That you’re not insane?

by Anonymousreply 257September 1, 2020 4:24 PM

I love Alex to and Peter is all but forgotten on this ship, they all must hate him

by Anonymousreply 258September 1, 2020 5:03 PM

To the poster who said Alex is marriage material, I wholeheartedly agree. Easygoing and helpful. Not a dick. No drama. The world needs more of him. I like Aeysha but not enough to figure out if I spelled her name right. She was like this in her earlier season, and I don't think it is a put on personality for the cameras. She takes shit in stride and doesn't get worked up by people's antics. Any crew member that balances out Malia's angry, frustrated dyke energy is OK by me.

by Anonymousreply 259September 1, 2020 7:31 PM

Aisa? is just a laid back hippy chick.

by Anonymousreply 260September 1, 2020 7:38 PM

Aesha

by Anonymousreply 261September 1, 2020 8:07 PM

"Tom's Boiled Meats" - We never close.

Birthday cakes our specialty.

by Anonymousreply 262September 1, 2020 9:32 PM

well, he grilled this week.

by Anonymousreply 263September 1, 2020 9:34 PM

[quote] "Tom's Boiled Meats" - We never close.

There's actually a name for that, R262. It's called Scrapple.

Boiled livers, ground in a grinder, seasoned, cooled in a fridge, sliced into meatloaf sized pieces, then fried.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264September 1, 2020 9:35 PM

It's

Tom's Slow Boiled Meats

Thank you

by Anonymousreply 265September 2, 2020 12:23 AM

I just don't think a white girl should be named Aesha.

by Anonymousreply 266September 2, 2020 2:07 AM

They are all helping that chef in the galley now. Why didn't they do that with Kiko? Sandy is driving the tender.

by Anonymousreply 267September 2, 2020 2:09 AM

I don't think Kiko needed as much help as Tom.

by Anonymousreply 268September 2, 2020 11:46 AM

Sandy is such a cunt with her hovering.

by Anonymousreply 269September 2, 2020 11:47 AM

R255 How could the guests even enjoy their dinner with Sandy standing over them going, "Did you like it? Was it good? It wasn't hot? I'll fix that!"

I'd tell her to fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 270September 2, 2020 1:37 PM

R267 yeah my husband and I noticed that as well. Why did Sandy drive the tender? Usually when the boat is anchored & the guests are heading to shore for the day, the deck crew drive the tender. I don't recall ever seeing the captain off the ship unless it's docked. Maybe she needed to pick up *something* on shore.

by Anonymousreply 271September 2, 2020 4:12 PM

Me thinks Sandy likes her screentime.

by Anonymousreply 272September 2, 2020 4:16 PM

Since it was made note of in the last episode AGAIN...

If I was on a luxury yacht cruise, got to the table for dinner, and saw it covered with marbles, streamers and Mardi Gras beads, I would ask to speak to the captain.

If I was the chef, I would be so annoyed my food was overshadowed by quinceanera decor, I would jump of the boat.

Captain Sandy has not a lick of taste. (insert your own Sandy licking joke here)

by Anonymousreply 273September 2, 2020 4:17 PM

Agree R273 the table Jess set was much nicer and more elegant.

by Anonymousreply 274September 2, 2020 4:19 PM

Please welcome to the stage: MARY TIMELAW

by Anonymousreply 275September 3, 2020 6:19 AM

Captain Sandy is opening a restaurant. Anticipate cunty Yelp reviews.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276September 4, 2020 5:30 AM

A bar and restaurant, no less. I really don't think those are Sandy's shitty veneers that make her slur.

by Anonymousreply 277September 4, 2020 5:33 AM

The chambers?

Did Sandy live in Atlanta in the 90's?

by Anonymousreply 278September 4, 2020 9:18 AM

I call her restaurant 'Sandy's Yawn'.

by Anonymousreply 279September 4, 2020 3:02 PM

I don't think those are veneers, they look like dentures. Notice the gum line -- too "perfect"

by Anonymousreply 280September 4, 2020 6:13 PM

Sandy should call her restaurant "Charybdis."

After the Greek monster.

Mainly because it looks like a vagina dentata.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281September 4, 2020 6:26 PM

Pete is launching a gaybait OnlyFans

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282September 5, 2020 9:14 AM

Pete being messy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283September 5, 2020 9:14 AM

I mean...I get Sandy being pissed about the Valium and vape pen, but Malia is a fucking rat. I've ALWAYS had this moto about my co-workers: Unless it DIRECTLY affects me, I don't care what you do.

You could be doing bumps in the restroom as long as you come in on time, and your ass works until the end of your shift. Of course, this is all in proper context.

by Anonymousreply 284September 5, 2020 9:48 AM

You know most of these twats are getting loaded on more than booze on their day/night trips off the boat. (Well, depending on the country perhaps, as I know some drug laws are pretty fucking draconian). The only thing this situation with Hanner would teach me if I was in the business is to hide my shit from the Malia's of this world better. A substantial amount of Valium in your system can impede your ability to react quickly. (It is not only an anti anxiety agent, it is also a very good muscle relaxant, and works wonders by the way if you have back issues, but I digress). Generally speaking, 5mg of Valium is low, but we don't know if she's taking more than prescribed, or is more sensitive to its effects. As with any drug the effects can be stronger for some more than others. 20 mg for example--especially with a few sips of alcohol (the way god intended)--unless you have a high tolerance, you will be impaired.

Point is moot in a sense because it was the fact she didn't report that she had a script for her Valium (one strike there) and that the vape pen/contents was illegal where they were (that was, or should have been, the biggest issue and grounds for immediate dismissal.)

Just as in the air, stewards on the sea are the guest's first line of safety should something go south. I don't understand why that isn't being discussed more, not just in this situation, but overall. They usually show the deckhands being the safety monitors/heroes, but the stewards have just as much responsibility for passenger safety.

Are random drug tests/breathalyzers for staff (or mandatory ones when the come back from an excursion on shore) a thing? Or does it depend on the Captain/Owner/Country? Some crew get massively fucked up as we've seen. I know this is generally during their breaks between charters, but some push it pretty close, and some substances can take a while to get out of your system. I love the booze (and the boys, and the dolls!), so I really hope I'm not coming off as uptight. But I am old so I probably am.

Didn't Captain Lee have a strict no drinking on the boat policy? Still does? I haven't watched recently. I am surprised to see how often these Below Deck Med bitches have a drink in their hand, and it isn't just at tip meetings, and it's not always between charters. A bit ironic shince Shandy is Shober (allegedly).

I'm sure I've won some fucking Mary! award for this post. I just wanted to throw in another way of looking at the situation. *Pops another Vicodin, and waves a tequila shot at the screen*

by Anonymousreply 285September 6, 2020 3:15 AM

Nah, you're absolutely right R285.

by Anonymousreply 286September 6, 2020 9:29 AM

Hanner said she didn’t have a script, so the pills were illegal.

I imagine Malia saw them before and held her tongue, at some minor risk to herself. When Hanner refused to bunk with Bugsy so Malia could bunk with Tom, Malia thought “Fuck it, I’m tired of protecting this bitch.”

I also would not rule out that the whole episode was contrived by the producers.

by Anonymousreply 287September 6, 2020 3:52 PM

Sandy tells her crew member who is having heart palpitations to come to HER? Is that really how it should work? Jesus, Sandy. Half the time you are where no one really needs you to be and you aren't where you should be when someone might very well need you. I know you are concerned you are filmed in the best lighting, but come on...

by Anonymousreply 288September 8, 2020 1:09 AM

Again, the people who won't shell out any dimes have started a new thread. I really wish Muriel would put the kibosh on this.

Won't happen. Here is the latest thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289September 8, 2020 4:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!