Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

My Eye Color and Vision Have Changed Over Two Days of CAT Scans and MRIs

I had a CAT Scan last Tuesday of my lung, followed the next day with an MRI of my upper spine. After the MRI, I noticed that my hazel eyes were immediately thereafter bright green, though back to a more brownish color, now.

When I got home, I also found I no longer can use my distance vision for the TV. I don’t need them anymore. I still need my glasses for reading my iPad, though.

What gives?

by Anonymousreply 23August 5, 2020 10:58 PM

Like this OP?

Any powers?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 5, 2020 5:31 AM

Yes, exactly like that.

by Anonymousreply 2August 5, 2020 5:47 AM

Maybe you have "mood eyes."

by Anonymousreply 3August 5, 2020 5:48 AM

You're going to die.

by Anonymousreply 4August 5, 2020 5:49 AM

My eyes are blue. Aren't all non-blue eye colors of equal value?

by Anonymousreply 5August 5, 2020 5:51 AM

You'll be able to commune with Caesar come the Rise!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 5, 2020 6:15 AM

I do have a superpower. Discretion.

by Anonymousreply 7August 5, 2020 6:28 AM

I would say there is a reason they did these scans of your brain.

by Anonymousreply 8August 5, 2020 6:46 AM

Be sure to report this change to your doctors and be assertive if they are dismissive of your concerns.

by Anonymousreply 9August 5, 2020 6:48 AM

R5 green is rarer and prettier.

by Anonymousreply 10August 5, 2020 6:52 AM

Pierre, you can be entertaining, but your particular brand of nutbaggery is starting to wear thin.

by Anonymousreply 11August 5, 2020 6:59 AM

You’re magic!

by Anonymousreply 12August 5, 2020 7:17 AM

It could be your underlying medical condition that caused the vision/eye color change, NOT the scans, but you have to give more details. The timing was probably sheer coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 13August 5, 2020 8:26 AM

OP, can I have your stuff? No, seriously, call your doc asap. It's probably nothing serious, but it could be a rare side effect.

by Anonymousreply 14August 5, 2020 8:37 AM

Hazel eyes change colors. Perhaps there’s a hormonal change going on.

by Anonymousreply 15August 5, 2020 8:41 AM

OP, are you sure aren’t just really nervous about your scans and are picking up on things that have been there for a long time? You sound a bit neurotic right now which is understandable when you’re going through medical tests. Hazel eyes change colors.

by Anonymousreply 16August 5, 2020 8:42 AM

quit watching TV, it’ll ruin your vision.

by Anonymousreply 17August 5, 2020 8:59 AM

I have hazel eyes which favor green. As someone pointed out, they change depending on light. At times they appear to be more green. I’ve heard stories like this before. Once a friend of mine was exposed to radiation via a bite from an irradiated spider. All sorts of crazy things happened to him.

by Anonymousreply 18August 5, 2020 10:21 AM

That long ass disclosure agreement that you signed before having the procedure done - there was likely a clause in it to which you agreed by signing that you would become a lab rat for experimentation. Lots of cunts in the medical field!

by Anonymousreply 19August 5, 2020 11:44 AM

OP, I'm not a doctor but it doesn't seem likely the scans and MRIs caused the problem. I had a brain aneurysm and have had a lot of scans done without side effects (that I know of).

Call your doctor and let them know what you have observed.

Best of luck to you.

by Anonymousreply 20August 5, 2020 2:45 PM

HAZEL SUPREMACY, NOW!

by Anonymousreply 21August 5, 2020 3:20 PM

Pray for Rosemary's baby.

by Anonymousreply 22August 5, 2020 10:43 PM

When she was in her seventies, my aunt's eyes had turned from brown to green.

by Anonymousreply 23August 5, 2020 10:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!