Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Meghan McCain Going To Confirm Richard Uilhein Funds The Federalist?

[quote] Critics have asked who is funding the site, since ad revenue alone wouldn’t be enough to sustain its staff of 14 and political websites often rely on wealthy donors for support. The Federalist has not disclosed its supporters, leading to criticism that it is not being transparent about its agenda. But according to two people with knowledge of its finances, one of its major backers is Dick Uihlein.

Is Meghan gagged from having any civilized discourse because her husband's patron also pays for Louie Gohmert, Jody Hice, Kelly Loeffler, Ben Shapiro, and many other on the far right? (From a linked June 2018 article):

[quote] Mr. Uihlein also gave more than $7 million to PACs affiliated with Club for Growth, an anti-tax group that supported conservatives in 13 recent races nationwide.

[quote] He has backed Scott Walker, Wisconsin’s governor, supporting his 2016 presidential bid before rallying behind Senator Ted Cruz’s. The Uihleins were among the top donors recruited by Reince Priebus, then the Republican National Committee chairman, to close ranks behind Mr. Trump. Mrs. Uihlein took on a prominent fund-raising role; Mr. Uihlein was at the White House the day the former F.B.I. director James B. Comey delivered his Senate testimony last year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 7, 2020 12:30 PM

This is why you don’t order supplies from Uline.

by Anonymousreply 1August 4, 2020 11:12 PM

Oh, and also this:

[quote] WNBA players wear "Vote Warnock" shirts in support of Kelly Loeffler's Democratic challenger

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 5, 2020 12:20 AM

R1 you are absolutely right! I had every Uline catalog pulled in our company and had my admin call their customer service and remove all the names from their mailing list. We recycled all the catalogs. Their customer service people no longer ask why you’re cancelling...probably too painful.

by Anonymousreply 3August 5, 2020 1:54 AM

[quote] “I’m not saying who I’m voting for, but I’m not voting for Trump,” “The View” host said nonsensically on “Watch What Happens Live” Wednesday night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 6, 2020 1:55 PM

[quote] Never Trump doesn’t mean Never Republican.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 7, 2020 12:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!