Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Selena Gomez Is Getting A Cooking Show On HBO Max

Will you be watching?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 6, 2020 11:30 AM

She is a non entity.

by Anonymousreply 1August 4, 2020 11:00 PM

If she's cooking meth, yes.

by Anonymousreply 2August 4, 2020 11:05 PM

Does she have a recipe for a good kidney dish?

by Anonymousreply 3August 4, 2020 11:07 PM

And Martha Stewart has started a gardening show on HGTV.

by Anonymousreply 4August 4, 2020 11:53 PM

Cant sing, cant act so she is branching out to lifestyle branding and influencing. She is essentially in the kardashian tier.

by Anonymousreply 5August 4, 2020 11:57 PM

She is weird looking.

by Anonymousreply 6August 4, 2020 11:59 PM

Is there any truth to the rumor that the real reason why she needed a new kidney was from kidney failure due to her heavy drug use, and not lupus as she claims?

by Anonymousreply 7August 5, 2020 12:02 AM

No. I'll pass.

by Anonymousreply 8August 5, 2020 12:03 AM

Her face freaks me out. She looks like a baby version of Janice Dickinson (scary post-plastic surgery Janice, that is).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 5, 2020 12:12 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 10August 5, 2020 12:16 AM

She has to do cooking shows now that her music and acting careers have both flopped hard.

by Anonymousreply 11August 5, 2020 12:16 AM

She's not all that pretty but my OCD appreciates the fact that her face/head is a perfect sphere.

by Anonymousreply 12August 5, 2020 12:31 AM

[Quote] Is there any truth to the rumor that the real reason why she needed a new kidney was from kidney failure due to her heavy drug use, and not lupus as she claims?

Selena is an addict, she just has good pr.

[Quote] Cant sing, cant act so she is branching out to lifestyle branding and influencing.

She's alright at acting. I don't know why she didn't do another comedy series. But her "singing" is a different story. Thank God most of her songs are catchy.

by Anonymousreply 13August 6, 2020 9:33 AM

That reminds me to cancel my HBO subscription for a year or so.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 6, 2020 9:45 AM

No.

I didn’t know HBO was doing cooking shows. Also, I know all I need to know about cooking. The host has to have a really good personality for me to be interested in watching, and I don’t think she’ll qualify.

by Anonymousreply 15August 6, 2020 10:42 AM

HBO Max seems very ghetto in comparison to old school HBO. Lots of low-rent programming.

by Anonymousreply 16August 6, 2020 11:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!