Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fire Island

Still happening

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 4, 2020 11:56 PM

gurls just wanna have fun

by Anonymousreply 1August 4, 2020 10:34 PM

Covid Island.

by Anonymousreply 2August 4, 2020 10:35 PM

How do you get the dicks in the mouth?

by Anonymousreply 3August 4, 2020 10:35 PM

The ridiculousness of that photo cannot be easily overlooked.

by Anonymousreply 4August 4, 2020 10:37 PM

would totally fuck the one top left

by Anonymousreply 5August 4, 2020 10:38 PM

One of the guys on the top row gave me an STD in 2018. Eeek

by Anonymousreply 6August 4, 2020 10:38 PM

Those guys are all in the 20s, so there's no danger to them if they catch it. As long as they don't work with at-risk people, there's no reason why they shouldn't enjoy themselves.

by Anonymousreply 7August 4, 2020 10:39 PM

Nunca!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 4, 2020 10:43 PM

oops, wrong thread!

by Anonymousreply 9August 4, 2020 10:44 PM

The guy second from left top row is the one who hangs with Aaron Schock and maybe more

by Anonymousreply 10August 4, 2020 11:00 PM

[quote]How do you get the dicks in the mouth?

They'll be just as happy to skip the appetizer and get to the entrée tout suite, s'il vous plait!

by Anonymousreply 11August 4, 2020 11:14 PM

They all look douchey. Hard pass.

by Anonymousreply 12August 4, 2020 11:20 PM

R7 is a deplorable fantasist.

Young people can still drop dead from COVID-19 and the ones who don’t will have life-long, chronic organ failure.

by Anonymousreply 13August 4, 2020 11:24 PM

R7 is an idiot

[quote] Shawn Evans, attending emergency physician and director of resuscitation at Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla, said he and other doctors on the front lines of the epidemic have been “humbled” by how many young people have been hospitalized and ended up in the ICU during the outbreak. He said younger patients he has seen tend to come in later, after battling the disease at home for longer. But for those who take a tragic turn, it often happens quickly. "When they do deteriorate, they do so much more dramatically,” he said. “A very fit 30-year-old triathlete is just as vulnerable as a chess-playing 45-year-old who gets no exercise,” he said. “We just don’t know who it is that this virus carries the master key to.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 4, 2020 11:39 PM

I'm skipping this year but i have friends who have went and basically sat at their pools the whole time. I get the appeal of getting out of the city but I don't trust myself around so much dick.

by Anonymousreply 15August 4, 2020 11:50 PM

Quit spreading lies r13.

by Anonymousreply 16August 4, 2020 11:53 PM

It takes a few hours to get there from Hell's Kitchen. I have a share but that's not exactly worth it to sit by the pool especially when the weather has been volatile and there's no social scene currently

by Anonymousreply 17August 4, 2020 11:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!