Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

NYC is getting blown away!

Tornado winds!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 4, 2020 8:49 PM

Yawn.

by Anonymousreply 1August 4, 2020 6:20 PM

Blow the coronavirus out of Gotham.

by Anonymousreply 2August 4, 2020 6:29 PM

Chelsea here. As recently as mid morning they were telling us the hurricane would hit mid to late afternoon and last overnight.

The rain hit around 1:30 to 2:00 pm, we had literal white out conditions for about 10 minutes and then it all petered out. We were told to expect wind gusts of up to 80mph and for about 15 to 20 minutes I was truly afraid my windows would blow in, but then the winds died down. It was all over by 2:30pm.

At 4pm, it's still somewhat windy but the sun is out with blue skies and white fluffy clouds and they are telling is over. A lovely summer day.

What a letdown! The suspense was terrible but it didn't last!

by Anonymousreply 3August 4, 2020 8:15 PM

All sound and fury signifying I dying nothing.

by Anonymousreply 4August 4, 2020 8:24 PM

^fucking autocorrect. You get it

by Anonymousreply 5August 4, 2020 8:24 PM

We weren't wearing much to start with (rompers, cut-off jean shorts, spaghetti-string tank tops, flip-flops), but those torrential winds completely blew all our clothes right off!

by Anonymousreply 6August 4, 2020 8:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!