Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why would anyone do this to themselves?

This is just ridiculous. Do men like this? I can’t imagine being ok with my partner doing this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 4, 2020 3:40 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 4, 2020 3:09 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 4, 2020 3:09 PM

Gross

by Anonymousreply 3August 4, 2020 3:09 PM

At least the nose job came out okay

by Anonymousreply 4August 4, 2020 3:10 PM

Trashy.

by Anonymousreply 5August 4, 2020 3:11 PM

It's a filter you fools! Those aren't real.

Though from the looks of her, they probably soon will be.

by Anonymousreply 6August 4, 2020 3:11 PM

R6 it’s not a filter.

by Anonymousreply 7August 4, 2020 3:12 PM

Anyone?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 4, 2020 3:13 PM

People with low esteem often manage to convince themselves their wild fashion or cosmetic choices enhance their looks. I'm on Tinder and drawn to older men, however, a lot of guys in their 40s and 50s have gone overboard in either getting work done or editing their photos to look younger.

by Anonymousreply 9August 4, 2020 3:14 PM

I can’t understand why a medical doctor would risk his livelihood and license to do that.

by Anonymousreply 10August 4, 2020 3:14 PM

r10, no medical doctor did that, there are many unscrupulous people out there willing to give people injectables on the DL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 4, 2020 3:15 PM

I thought that was a Halloween mask.

by Anonymousreply 12August 4, 2020 3:15 PM

That poor thing. She needs to sue the hell out of whatever doctor did that to her.

by Anonymousreply 13August 4, 2020 3:23 PM

She’s making the best out of a bad situation, ok?

by Anonymousreply 14August 4, 2020 3:31 PM

Elise, if I give you any more collagen, your lips are gonna look like they got stuck in a pool drain!

by Anonymousreply 15August 4, 2020 3:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!