Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I don’t approve of my adopted son’s boyfriend

I raised my three boys to be gay, but lately something’s been buggin me. My middle boy Packer just entered high school and got hisself a boyfriend. I think they’ve been foolin round in the basement but when I done asked him if he used rubbers my boy said that he was raw only. His boyfriend’s a senior and has been puttin loads of cum and piss in him regular. I don’t know if it’s a good idea to get a 15 year old boy on PREP but my husbear and me is thinkin of it. We is both poz and we’ve told our boys that it’s ok if they wants to get pozzed too but only when they is old enough to understand the consequences. What should I do?

by Anonymousreply 16December 22, 2020 1:47 PM

-1000/10

by Anonymousreply 1August 4, 2020 3:00 PM

Just have another drink and chill.

Like you always do.

by Anonymousreply 2August 4, 2020 3:01 PM

You boys need to support gay parents instead of snarkin

by Anonymousreply 3August 4, 2020 3:04 PM

Pissing while hard is really quite difficult.

by Anonymousreply 4August 4, 2020 3:04 PM

You shouldn’t be writing us for starters, you fucking sick fuck.

You think this is entertaining or funny? You think you are entertaining or funny?

Does your little dick get all tingly when you do this?

by Anonymousreply 5August 4, 2020 3:09 PM

You is not too brite are you OP ?

by Anonymousreply 6August 4, 2020 3:10 PM

^^^sorry,....is you ...^^^

by Anonymousreply 7August 4, 2020 3:10 PM

R4 all good tops can piss thru hardons. Damn near every bottom wants a piss enema.

by Anonymousreply 8August 4, 2020 3:11 PM

Does Packer have a puny cocklet, too?

by Anonymousreply 9August 4, 2020 3:29 PM

A weak contribution this time from the Shit Brickhouse Troll.

by Anonymousreply 10August 4, 2020 3:33 PM

gay-bashing, piece of shit OP.

F&F

by Anonymousreply 11August 4, 2020 3:44 PM

The Shit Brickhouse troll helps me get through the day.

by Anonymousreply 12August 4, 2020 3:48 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 13December 22, 2020 1:00 PM

So Brick Shithouse Troll is Pissfag?

by Anonymousreply 14December 22, 2020 1:11 PM

[quote] What should I do?

Kill yourself in the grease fire for starters?

by Anonymousreply 15December 22, 2020 1:25 PM

You is no too brite is you R5?

by Anonymousreply 16December 22, 2020 1:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!