Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Will Santa Have A Mask This Year?

This is the official 2020 Christmas thread.

What do you think? Will Santa be impacted by Covid-19? Will he wear a mask? Will Rudolph and the others have to social distance to pull the sled?

Make your predictions and we'll bump this thread in the week leading to Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 21August 17, 2020 1:33 PM

Yes

by Anonymousreply 1August 5, 2020 9:08 AM

yrep

by Anonymousreply 2August 9, 2020 3:16 AM

No, because he will have died during the second round of Covid that enveloped the world in late October. The since the elves were not able to procure the resources necessary to produce the toys, Christmas 2020 is CANCELLED.

by Anonymousreply 3August 9, 2020 3:29 AM

He can just stay on the roof and drop the toys down the chimney. Don't have a chimney? Maybe he can send you an Amazon gift card.

by Anonymousreply 4August 9, 2020 3:34 AM

get ready for all the Christmas and holiday themed masks

by Anonymousreply 5August 9, 2020 3:41 AM

Santa will definitely be wearing a mask. And I predict the new "in" thing will be plasticized wrapping papers that you can spray with Lysol or wipe down with other disinfectants upon receipt.

by Anonymousreply 6August 9, 2020 4:12 AM

Santa will not only be wearing a mask, he’ll be delivering Covid-19 immunizations to all the good boys and girls.

Bad boys and girls will be answering subpoenas and criminal summonses from the SDNY and Manhattan DA’s office.

Elves will be masked, but reindeer are unaffected and so will not.

by Anonymousreply 7August 9, 2020 4:38 AM

He’ll be wearing a mask, but the bitch will still be spreading the virus because he can’t pass up the cookies and milk.

Oh, you’re getting it little Becky!

by Anonymousreply 8August 9, 2020 4:41 AM

The Grinch will be staying the hell out of Who-town.

by Anonymousreply 9August 9, 2020 4:41 AM

I'm new here. What does "bumping" a thread mean? Also, what do the numbers mean at the far right of the list on the right-hand side of the screen? I'd really appreciate a serious answer. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 10August 9, 2020 5:09 AM

What will the sows do without the luncheon?

by Anonymousreply 11August 9, 2020 5:11 AM

Black Friday will cause a nationwide explosion of the COVID-flu hybrid virus.

Christmas will be canceled.

by Anonymousreply 12August 9, 2020 5:12 AM

[quote] Elves will be masked, but reindeer are unaffected and so will not.

Thank goodness, R7! Rudolph can't wear a mask because it would obscure his glowing red nose and the whole team plus sleigh would crash!

by Anonymousreply 13August 9, 2020 5:21 AM

R10, "bumping" is posting a reply to a thread for the purpose of keeping it active and moving it to the top of the list. Bumping a recent thread that has been active within the last few weeks is fine, but bumping old threads will get you a lot of grief. We are currently dealing with a 2015 Bumper who keeps resurrecting long-dead threads for no reason.

On the right side of your screen you are likely seeing the threads you are watching/following -which automatically includes the threads where you have posted a reply. The numbers in the black ovals indicate the number of posts added since your last post. Likewise, when you view a thread, and then come back to it later, you'll see a similar number showing how many new/unread posts are in that thread.

You didn't ask, but I'll assume you're a total newbie and offer that the WW button at the side of each post allows you to "like" what the poster has said. The ff button allows you to dislike/label the post as inappropriate/spam. The third button is to block the poster -You won't see anything he posts on the site. You can use unlimited WWs, but you are limited to only a couple of ffs in a 24-hour period.

Welcome to Datalounge, and in the true DL spirit, I hope you die horribly in a grease fire after somebody kicks you in the cuntbone! :)

by Anonymousreply 14August 9, 2020 5:35 PM

r14, Many thanks for the info. I appreciate you taking the time to answer all of my questions. Cheers.

by Anonymousreply 15August 17, 2020 12:18 PM

I’m only glad that the Christmas Mouse isn’t alive to see all this horror {sob}

by Anonymousreply 16August 17, 2020 12:22 PM

Santa should wear Michael Myers' mask.

by Anonymousreply 17August 17, 2020 12:26 PM

Svetlana and her coworkers at Western Electric survived the Spanish Flu so they might be able to offer some perspective.

by Anonymousreply 18August 17, 2020 12:32 PM

Santa is DEAD! He died months ago of the Rona when we stopped counting. One old fat bearded guy look just like the next. Besides, he had an underlying condition, don't you remember that one year Rudolph had to take charge and lead the way?

by Anonymousreply 19August 17, 2020 12:32 PM

CHRISTMAS IS CANCELLED!

by Anonymousreply 20August 17, 2020 12:55 PM

Santa will wear a mask. The reindeer will be placed 6 ft apart while pulling the sled. Some elves have refused to go back to work. Those that are working will have to be placed 6 ft apart and have to fully assemble the toys they are making; no more assembly line. Little Bobby may not want to ride that new bike until Mom or Dad has tighten the nuts, bolts, and screws! Expect lots of Hula Hoops, kids!

On a side note, I've noticed my local Shop Rite selling Hula Hoops and they are being bought quite often.

by Anonymousreply 21August 17, 2020 1:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!