Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

A fine man

GLAAD wrote

[quote]@Maddow accepted the #GLAADawards for Outstanding TV Journalism Segment and implored people to "vote, organize and run for office."

Pete wrote

[quote]Congrats @maddow! Thank you for having me on and for reminding us each night that while we’ve come so far, we can’t let up in the struggle for sustained progress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 4, 2020 5:15 AM

Cunt wins award for being a cunt.

I can't believe GLAAD was so clueless to give Maddow an award for making her interview of Pete all about herself, her Rhodes Scholardom and her coming out at an appropriately young age.

Too bad she couldn't GO UP to accept it in person.

Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 1August 4, 2020 4:17 AM

I can't believe they gave it to a white, biologically female lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 2August 4, 2020 4:35 AM

You could have had him as President.

by Anonymousreply 3August 4, 2020 5:00 AM

I think they're both awesome and most you suck, hard.

by Anonymousreply 4August 4, 2020 5:08 AM

A gracious man. A lost art in today's petty, bitter society.

by Anonymousreply 5August 4, 2020 5:14 AM

Maddow was a disgusting Warren shill like 99% of the mainstream meida

Yet warren supporters want her to paint her as someone the rich and poweful are fearful of. NOPE! Thats Bernie

by Anonymousreply 6August 4, 2020 5:15 AM

What’s that stuff on his face?

On the left side.

Looks like someone threw flour on him.

by Anonymousreply 7August 4, 2020 5:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!