Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Caitlyn Jenner finally breaks her silence on Kanye West

“Honestly, I don’t know. Since all of this has come down, I’ve kind of just watched it go down. He’s living in Wyoming,” Caitlyn said when asked about Kanye. “I wish him well. He’s a really good guy.”

She went on, “He’s been the most kind, loving human being and so good to be throughout the years and he’s been the best friend,” Caitlyn continued. “He’s extremely supportive.”

And Caitlyn was also asked if Kanye would make a good president and she responded, “I can’t even go there – we’re living in such a political environment. I don’t even want to talk about politics anymore.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 4, 2020 3:10 PM

Imagine that timbre.

by Anonymousreply 1August 4, 2020 12:33 AM

Jesus, is he still relevant? Who cares what he thinks of Kanye? Kanye would be his…what?…ex-stepson by marriage?

by Anonymousreply 2August 4, 2020 12:34 AM

I dare Kanye to smile. Just once. Come on. Okay, just try not scowling for five minutes. Anything.

by Anonymousreply 3August 4, 2020 12:35 AM

Didn’t Bruce adopt the 4 Kardashians? That means they’re legally his kids. Not just step kids

by Anonymousreply 4August 4, 2020 12:36 AM

The End Times are now here.

Not only did a celebrity say "I don't know" but also "I don't want to talk about politics anymore"

by Anonymousreply 5August 4, 2020 12:39 AM

This is all Bruces revenge on Kris, the baby voiced sociopathic alcoholic

by Anonymousreply 6August 4, 2020 12:44 AM

by Anonymousreply 7August 4, 2020 12:58 AM

Oooooh gurl they touched dickies.

by Anonymousreply 8August 4, 2020 12:59 AM

R4, the Kardashian children were adults (except Rob who was 16) when their father died so why would Bruce have adopted them? He didn’t even play a major role in his bio kids’ lives.

by Anonymousreply 9August 4, 2020 1:08 AM

R9 Bruce was in their lives since they were kids

by Anonymousreply 10August 4, 2020 1:16 AM

R10, right, but they had a father in their lives since birth.

by Anonymousreply 11August 4, 2020 1:19 AM

I read that when he doesn't have an episode, KW is extremely nice.

by Anonymousreply 12August 4, 2020 1:22 AM

Caitlyn is staying out this shit!

by Anonymousreply 13August 4, 2020 3:00 AM

I keep forgetting that Bruce and Ye were part of the same family.

by Anonymousreply 14August 4, 2020 5:17 AM

r3 Kanye has a nice a smile when he does not have his normal screw face. He is an otherwise handsome dark-skinned man, its unfortunate that his personality makes him so unattractive

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 4, 2020 3:05 PM

I found Kanye very handsome when he first broke out in the early 00s

by Anonymousreply 16August 4, 2020 3:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!