Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is There A Straight Man Equivalent of Being a "Size Queen"?

Do straight men care about a vagina's size? I know breast size plays into this all too, but how?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26August 5, 2020 1:45 AM

You are an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 1August 3, 2020 11:04 PM

I know several heterosexualists and they absolutely LOVE a gigantic vagina, one so big that they can climb into. “Bring on the Big Beef Curtains” they say.

by Anonymousreply 2August 3, 2020 11:05 PM

I'm not going to pollute my beautiful mind by thinking about that.

by Anonymousreply 3August 3, 2020 11:05 PM

Straight men want a tight vagina and big breasts. Period.

by Anonymousreply 4August 3, 2020 11:06 PM

Yes lots of straight guys want bombastic bazongas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 3, 2020 11:08 PM

hawt!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 3, 2020 11:11 PM

Boomers are/were obsessed with breast size. Hence, the breast implant boom in the 80s & 90s

by Anonymousreply 7August 3, 2020 11:11 PM

Some of them want "loose shoes, tight pussies and a warm place to shit."

by Anonymousreply 8August 3, 2020 11:15 PM

R4 is clueless.

Tits are out, asses are in. R7 is correct, the obsession with breast size is a Boomer thing.

Millenials and Zoomers don't give a shit about tits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 3, 2020 11:29 PM

Breasts and asses are just a visual thing. To me, oversized breasts and oversized asses are equally vile.

Straight men want tight vaginas.There is surgery to restore this.

by Anonymousreply 10August 3, 2020 11:54 PM

Since nothing around here is about generations, I’m glad it could be interjected.

GenX here. I do agree about nice asses, right pussies and living up to the monicker “trim”.

And while tits don’t rule, they do have to fit and if they’re healthy (not same thing as large), they are a draw.

I really have a hard time believing that people just don’t give a shit about titties. Sure, they may not be the main attraction like they have been in the past.

They are like a resume. It won’t get you the job, but it can keep you from getting it.

by Anonymousreply 11August 3, 2020 11:55 PM

I’m gonna puke

by Anonymousreply 12August 3, 2020 11:56 PM

Don't men with yellow fever prefer Asian women because of their tighter vaginas?

Either that, or they're closeted.

by Anonymousreply 13August 3, 2020 11:58 PM

Some straight guys like to titty fuck.

I have not run into many that have expressed it as an attraction but I have heard about a few enthusiastic titty fuckers in my time.

by Anonymousreply 14August 4, 2020 12:00 AM

In my career as architect, I meet many mans who like the little poosey and big tity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 4, 2020 12:02 AM

Why do you think "its like throwing a hotdog down a hallway " came into being ? Straight men (at least those Ive known) dont like big gaping pussies . Why do you think so many old fucks go after young bitches ? They like a tight cooter ! Not to say they wont fuck a hige gaping pussy,of course they will,men of all sexualities are pigs.

by Anonymousreply 16August 4, 2020 12:07 AM

Thanks, r16, you've given me a lot of pussy things to think about.

by Anonymousreply 17August 4, 2020 12:17 AM

It’s all about the ass right now. Thanks to trashy Hollywood skanks.

by Anonymousreply 18August 4, 2020 12:18 AM

I second R1, you are an idiot, OP.

by Anonymousreply 19August 4, 2020 12:24 AM

Wrong, r10.

A lot of men actually enjoy titty fucking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 4, 2020 2:21 AM

They don't care as long as it's female.

by Anonymousreply 21August 4, 2020 2:27 AM

If a guy finds a V big enough for his man cave, he's good.

by Anonymousreply 22August 4, 2020 2:38 AM

OP, you're asking this question on a gay website because...??

None of these boys know a fucking thing about what straight men like -- unless the men aren't really "straight."

by Anonymousreply 23August 4, 2020 2:43 AM

i’m freelance. One of my jobs is three people : me, a cool punk chick & a straight yuppie -type photographer. My hubby is hung, her hubby is hung & - to get yuppie boy’s goat - we talk about it. He always asks ‘does size really matter’ & we say ‘yes ‘. He get’s moody so then we tell him ‘no. It’s what you do with it’ sensitive small dicked straight boy!

by Anonymousreply 24August 4, 2020 2:55 AM

My Vagina is 8 Miles Wide

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 4, 2020 2:59 AM

This thread is transphobic. Transmen CAN have vaginas and some men do MENstrate. Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 26August 5, 2020 1:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!