Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Republican operative Gregg Keller was liated as Kanye's point of contact on his submission to get on the ballot in Arkansas

Yep, Republicans are behind his bullshit presidential campaign

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40August 8, 2020 12:50 AM

To siphon of the black vote.

by Anonymousreply 1August 3, 2020 10:02 PM

Ha!

Vice Pserident!!

by Anonymousreply 2August 3, 2020 10:03 PM

Sorry, "listed" not "liated"

by Anonymousreply 3August 3, 2020 10:20 PM

Can 1st graders attempt to run for President???

by Anonymousreply 4August 3, 2020 10:26 PM

Keller is hot, OP!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 3, 2020 10:26 PM

Yes R1

by Anonymousreply 6August 3, 2020 10:30 PM

Kanye needs to be given a tour of the Titanic.

In person, without a submarine.

by Anonymousreply 7August 3, 2020 10:32 PM

I think Republicans really thought this was going to be big, but when Krazye started flipping out they backed off.

I also think this was planned years ago, which is why they had Kim go to law school to get some kind of gravitas. Up til then she was just known for showing her ass.

by Anonymousreply 8August 3, 2020 11:13 PM

Republicans are the demise of civilization.

by Anonymousreply 9August 3, 2020 11:46 PM

Who's sluttiee, Kim or Melania?

by Anonymousreply 10August 4, 2020 12:05 AM

We’re they successful?

by Anonymousreply 11August 4, 2020 12:08 AM

were

by Anonymousreply 12August 4, 2020 12:08 AM

Evil

by Anonymousreply 13August 4, 2020 12:40 AM

Kanye is funded by Republicans

by Anonymousreply 14August 4, 2020 1:16 AM

Republican plot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 4, 2020 2:23 AM

At least they're used to dealing with the mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 16August 4, 2020 2:58 AM

More proof that straight white liberal men are the authentic voice of Black America.

by Anonymousreply 17August 4, 2020 5:34 AM

I thought I heard he’d dropped out, couldn’t qualify to be on the ballot or had some kind of psychological meltdown. Then I hear it’s still on and he’s getting on some state’s ballot. This has happened a couple of times. I guess the Republicans really want a spoiler and aren’t letting go of him. They’re very accepting of putting mentally ill people in public office over at the GOP.

by Anonymousreply 18August 4, 2020 6:32 AM

"More proof that straight white liberal men are the authentic voice of Black America."

I guess you think the authentic voice of black america is a mentally ill man who is being funded by Republicans to help Trump

by Anonymousreply 19August 4, 2020 5:07 PM

He's already picked his running mate. I won't provide spoilers - read for yourselves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 4, 2020 6:38 PM

Just confirms the level of contempt the GOP has for Black voters. Most will see it for the stunt that it is.

Will any actually vote for him, even as some kind of "protest vote?"

by Anonymousreply 21August 4, 2020 7:41 PM

R21: He has Chance the Rapper's endorsement. That could be a problem. Though when Chance announced it two weeks, his pretty little ass got DRAGGED on twitter for it. And of course he couldn't defend his endorsement in anything resembling a coherent manner.

by Anonymousreply 22August 4, 2020 7:46 PM

[quote]I guess you think the authentic voice of black america is a mentally ill man who is being funded by Republicans to help Trump

All so-called "third parties" are Republican front groups, and so-called "black conservatism" is a sign of racial dysphoria.

by Anonymousreply 23August 4, 2020 10:51 PM

More about the Republican plot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24August 5, 2020 3:50 AM

They are horrible:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 5, 2020 6:35 PM

As nutty as he is, he'd probably still make a better candidate than Trump

by Anonymousreply 26August 5, 2020 10:34 PM

White gay guy here. If you're black and you go out of your way to vote Kanye for president in this election, You Are A Fucking Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 27August 5, 2020 10:38 PM

Nobody is going to vote for that fool. He is hated and irrelevant. Just shows how out of touch Republicans are when it comes to any type of pop culture relevance.

by Anonymousreply 28August 5, 2020 10:39 PM

Ross Perot took voters away from Bush, not Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 29August 5, 2020 11:14 PM

Keller looks like Frankenstein's monster.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30August 5, 2020 11:14 PM

He IS a monster

by Anonymousreply 31August 5, 2020 11:24 PM

Republicans trying to STEAL another election, what a shock...

by Anonymousreply 32August 6, 2020 12:23 AM

will this split the vote?

by Anonymousreply 33August 6, 2020 1:35 AM

R27 You disparaging black people by saying what your saying, especially you being a gay white guy is very problematic.

You better watch that, because that's not helping anything.

by Anonymousreply 34August 6, 2020 1:51 AM

This entire thing is so fucking ridiculous and disgusting. Republicans are truly the greatest threat to this country, it's maddening how far the party has fallen. They are greedy, craven assholes and they will burn the world's oldest democracy to the ground in order to hold on to any power.

Will any of Kanye's music/industry peers loudly speak out against his bullshit campaign? I genuinely think that is needed.

Also fuck Kanye, fuck The Kardashians. Fuck them all to hell.

by Anonymousreply 35August 6, 2020 1:52 AM

kanye west and that whore he married are two of the biggest pieces of shit on the planet

They ruined their daughter's life for trump

At a minimum, she will hear "your parents wanted to abort you" once a day for the rest of her life. I see drugs, rehab and possibly suicide in her future

by Anonymousreply 36August 6, 2020 1:58 AM

I hate to say it but this stupidity could cause someone like Kanye to kill himself and, possibly, others. I'm not wishing this but it could happen. He's unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 37August 6, 2020 4:36 AM

The world will be a better place without kanye fucking west

His daughter's life will get a lot better with him out of it

by Anonymousreply 38August 7, 2020 9:57 PM

My sister posted on Fakebook to re-elect Trump for four more years. She only got one 'like' for it.

by Anonymousreply 39August 7, 2020 10:19 PM

It's till nothing to worry about. He is on the ballots in states where he will do no harm. He will only take votes from Trump. Maybe a few in Colorado but it's not an issue. It's going to be bad when Ye sees he gets no electoral votes and it's a blow out.

Chance the rapper endorsed him before the meltdown in S. Carolina. I want to see where he and Musk stand now.

by Anonymousreply 40August 8, 2020 12:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!