Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

WNYC and weather reports

They kept saying yesterday it's cloudy and we'd expect thunder storms in Manhattan. So I didn't go out.

It was bright and sunny all day. They kept reporting that forecast. They report from the next neighborhood in Manhattan from where I live. How can they be so wrong?

by Anonymousreply 4August 4, 2020 4:56 PM

The larger question remains why, when you apparently could look out your window, and see the sky was perfectly clear, did you chose to listen to someone who is frequently accused of being wrong most of the time?

Baaa aaa aaa aaa...

by Anonymousreply 1August 3, 2020 7:23 PM

You have to go to the South Shore. When you keep hearing it's going to rain, you cancel plans because of the forecast. Understand, genius?

by Anonymousreply 2August 3, 2020 8:09 PM

God, you New Yorkers are insufferable with your weather reports.

by Anonymousreply 3August 3, 2020 8:28 PM

It’s getting scary here in Astoria Queens, my 1930s building is rattling and it’s doing that weird pressure change thing where the apartment doors shake on there hinges being sucked in and out.

by Anonymousreply 4August 4, 2020 4:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!