Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Records Of Prince Andrew's Location On Night Of Molestation Destroyed By Police

According to a former member of the Royal guard who worked on Prince Andrew’s security detail, The London Metropolitan Police have destroyed evidence that could have revealed where Prince Andrew was on the night that he is accused of having sex with a teenager that was being trafficked by Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell.

The night in question is March 10th, 2011, as well as the morning hours of March 11. Virginia Giuffre, who was known by the name Virginia Roberts at the time, says that she was taken to London by Epstein and Maxwell and was expected to have sex with Prince Andrew.

Giuffre says that she was just 17-years-old at the time and remembers being taken to the “Tramp” nightclub in London, as well as one of Maxwell’s homes in the city.

Andrew was questioned about Giuffre’s accusations during an interview with BBC, and he made numerous mistakes and fumbles that brought his credibility into question.

In the interview, Andrew vehemently denied knowing Giuffre and insisted that he was not at that nightclub on March 10th.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49August 12, 2020 1:37 PM

Oh, how unfortunate. Rather like when the cameras in the tunnel where Princess Diana died happened not to be working that night.

by Anonymousreply 1August 3, 2020 6:22 PM

Big Liz will stop at nothing to protect her grifter brood... and the cash flow that spurts from the teat of public funds.

by Anonymousreply 2August 3, 2020 6:25 PM

Well, then we just have to assume he's innocent, don't we?

by Anonymousreply 3August 3, 2020 6:25 PM

Molestation? How hard is it to say RAPE? That's exactly what he did...

by Anonymousreply 4August 3, 2020 6:28 PM

Oh that’s it then, he’s fuck’n guiltily

by Anonymousreply 5August 3, 2020 6:46 PM

People are going off at the media that is trying to throw Meghan under the bus right now. They are being watched like a hawk. Mass Twitter rants at the hypocracy and racism. It's so out in the open now. People are talking about mass protesting and boycotting media sites if Meghan is used as a shield for Andrew. Next week is going to be an epic shitstorm. I don't do sm and am just an observer but even this interests me.

by Anonymousreply 6August 3, 2020 7:18 PM

Leave Andrew alone.

by Anonymousreply 7August 3, 2020 7:37 PM

Oh for Crissake, extradite him already!!

by Anonymousreply 8August 3, 2020 8:09 PM

Has Fergie commented yet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 3, 2020 8:16 PM

The article says that the records are routinely destroyed after two years, so this is probably not the smoking gun that will take down Randy Andy.

by Anonymousreply 10August 3, 2020 8:30 PM

R10 True, but his Royal uncut cock probably will.

by Anonymousreply 11August 4, 2020 3:34 AM

I was just shredding all my receipts older than 7 years old with the new shredder I purchased. Keeping things simple, what is the standard retention limit for those sort of records? I'm not an Andrew supporter, but if the records were destroyed following established retention limits, I can't see that there's an issue, other than one of general frustration. I'd rather know what actually happened.

by Anonymousreply 12August 4, 2020 4:11 AM

R6 is “just an observer” who’s here daily with its lunatic posts.

How come every epic shitstorm you predict doesn’t happen?

Do you understand the law of diminishing returns? The more you say the less people listen because you sound seriously disturbed - your pronouncements make less sense every time.

How come you’ll say anything to try to deflect from the Harkle’s “disaster-a-day” PR scheme.

by Anonymousreply 13August 4, 2020 4:37 AM

I don't see why he'd expect security records to be released to random members of the public, regardless of how long they're kept.

by Anonymousreply 14August 4, 2020 5:05 AM

We The People demand them. He is a public employee, and we deserve to know exactly who we’re paying.

by Anonymousreply 15August 4, 2020 5:07 AM

There had to be an accessible record somewhere: how else could such a busy important man recall and assert that he was at the Woking Pizza Express with his family on the night in question?

by Anonymousreply 16August 4, 2020 5:11 AM

An alibi is not the same as a receipt from Fortnum & Mason, R12.

by Anonymousreply 17August 4, 2020 5:25 AM

Hold me Philip. I'm scared.

by Anonymousreply 18August 4, 2020 5:37 AM

They know what's good for them

by Anonymousreply 19August 4, 2020 9:33 AM

OP's article is a poor rehash of a Fail article. Neither make much sense.

by Anonymousreply 20August 4, 2020 11:15 AM

Whatever the record was -- security footage, interviews with staff, what have you -- surely it could be reconstructed?

by Anonymousreply 21August 4, 2020 11:23 AM

R11, all the Royals are cut. They even have a royal mohel.

by Anonymousreply 22August 4, 2020 11:29 AM

Not William and Harry R22.

by Anonymousreply 23August 4, 2020 11:30 AM

I don't even want to think about that.

by Anonymousreply 24August 4, 2020 11:41 AM

R12, the Met police have said that they are obligated to keep records for only two years, but that does not answer the question of when these particular records were destroyed.

by Anonymousreply 25August 4, 2020 5:42 PM

[quote] "Witness claims to have seen Prince Andrew at club with Virginia Giuffre. The FBI has been passed information from a witness claiming to have seen the Duke of York at a nightclub with a woman who alleges the pair had sex when she was a teenager. Andrew has denied Giuffre’s claim he was at the Mayfair club on the night of 10 March 2001, saying he was at home after visiting the Pizza Express restaurant in Woking with daughter Beatrice."

Can we please have an official statement from Beatrice? A statement from Pizza Express would also be helpful, before they finally go out of business altogether.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26August 4, 2020 6:04 PM

This is an interesting analysis of the BBC interview debacle by a criminal psychologist. It is quite damning,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27August 4, 2020 11:10 PM

They are covering it.

by Anonymousreply 28August 4, 2020 11:13 PM

It's good to be king and better to be the son of a queen

by Anonymousreply 29August 9, 2020 3:17 AM

The police are guilty of evidence tampering.

by Anonymousreply 30August 9, 2020 3:18 AM

r30

Only if the queen allows it.

by Anonymousreply 31August 9, 2020 3:25 AM

They're all crooks.

by Anonymousreply 32August 9, 2020 3:31 AM

Quick! Release more stories about Meghan!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33August 9, 2020 3:50 AM

Andrew is only protected as long as the Queen is around. Charles will not go to these lengths to cover up whatever he’s done, especially if he’s only been sitting on the throne a short time when the next scandal happens.

The Queen is protecting Andrew because he’s her son. He’s Charles’ uncle. That’s not the same. And Charles has said for a long time that he wants to streamline the family. That’s probably a euphemism for “throw Andrew and his grifter ex-wife under the bus.”

by Anonymousreply 34August 9, 2020 4:48 AM

R34, you mean he’s Charles’s brother. That, by itself, explains why Charles hates him. Charles was never anybody’s favorite.

by Anonymousreply 35August 9, 2020 5:47 AM

[quote]Records Of Prince Andrew's Location On Night Of Molestation Destroyed By Police

Oh well, I guess this means he's innocent. Move it along.

by Anonymousreply 36August 9, 2020 5:56 AM

The very idea of the Queen of England actually giving birth is funny to me for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 37August 9, 2020 5:59 AM

If you think THAT’S funny ....

by Anonymousreply 38August 9, 2020 6:07 AM

OP, Virginia Giuffre was 26 in March 2011. It's in fact her 37th birthday today! Do you mean 2001?

In any case, I thought it was common knowledge that the sex happened at Ghislaine's place in London - the one in which the infamous photo that shows Andrew and Giuffre smiling and with their arms around each other was taken, so he could easily have believed that she actually wanted to have sex with him (even if she didn't). She was also over the age of consent.

by Anonymousreply 39August 9, 2020 6:12 AM

Extradite him on what charge, r8?

by Anonymousreply 40August 9, 2020 6:13 AM

Everyone in this story is unlikable and sleazy. And I'm sick of hearing from Giuffre , the more I hear from her the less sympathy I have.

by Anonymousreply 41August 9, 2020 8:11 AM

The satirical puppet show 'Spitting Image' is returning to TV soon. One of the main caricatures in publicity images was Andrew.

In its heyday the show had Andrew as a smiling stupid randy boor. The new puppet shows a lined harried greying man deep in troubled midlife.

It'll be fascinating to see how close to the mark the scripts go. Allusions will no doubt speak volumes. But unwanted attention for Andrew will remain steady.

by Anonymousreply 42August 9, 2020 10:42 AM

So some rich old men pay some teenage hookers? We don't get what all the uproar is about. There is obviously something else going on here.......

The world of heterosexual is a sick and boring life!

by Anonymousreply 43August 9, 2020 10:45 AM

A statement from Pizza Express in Woking:

[bold]Pizza Express wishes to make clear that while we certainly appreciate the patronage of HRH Prince Andrew over the years, we cannot endorse any specific client statements pertaining to visits to our establishments. However, one of our servers does recall a brief visit by HRH Prince Andrew on the evening of March 13, 1995 in the company of Princesses Eugenie and Beatrice as well as 4 bodyguards. We were delighted to have served our house dish "Under 16 and Never Been Kissed" which the Prince personally requested. The Under 16 Pizza has been a huge favourite of HRH's which he usually has with our fiery house cocktail "Conduct Unbecoming". We also recall that the royal party ordered our very popular house dessert "Geh Lane Special" which features a plate of fresh tarts, covered in frothy white meringue oozing warm buttercream". Of course, no pizza supper would be complete without a final very special dessert to cap off the evening's festivities. HRH ordered a takeaway dessert called "Burst with Ecstasy" - I can tell you that owing to the special ingredients, we only make about 10 of these desserts a year. HRH's Burst with Ecstasy was a private affair and for this reason, cannot comment.

We hope this clears up any confusion relating to HRH's visit to Pizza Express in Woking.

by Anonymousreply 44August 9, 2020 12:37 PM

Bravo 👏🏼 [reply 44]

by Anonymousreply 45August 9, 2020 1:11 PM

Candid photos of Andrew from decades ago revealed, sadly, severe tinymeat.

Probably why he has to pay for stinkfish!

by Anonymousreply 46August 9, 2020 1:29 PM

R44, Andrew has never been accused of kissing or having sex with under 16s, only a 17 year old, which is above the age of consent in the UK and most of the US.

by Anonymousreply 47August 9, 2020 4:02 PM

All 'victims' were full grown sexually mature and sexually active stinkfish: ov-ulating, gizz-ulating, and stink-ulating!

by Anonymousreply 48August 9, 2020 4:37 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49August 12, 2020 1:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!