Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Happy 79th birthday, Martha Stewart!

Hats off to the classiest old whore in the business!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44August 10, 2020 12:34 PM

Ah, shit, sorry for linking to a Faux News image - I just saw it on Google Images and grabbed the link.

by Anonymousreply 1August 3, 2020 3:18 PM

I love Martha! Can't believe she's that old.

by Anonymousreply 2August 3, 2020 3:19 PM

Don't forget convicted felon.

by Anonymousreply 3August 3, 2020 3:21 PM

Love her!

Her new show is highly entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 4August 3, 2020 3:21 PM

I kinda don't mind Martha, either. Has she mellowed some? Don't know and doubt much, but she does kinda of seem to have started gently mocking her own celebrity. Over the years she wasn't very nice for the most part I gather, but she's a survivor and you gotta admire that on some level.

That said I still laugh over a Weekend Update line back in the day she was going to jail: "But don't feel too sorry for Martha. Because if the shoe was on the other foot, she wouldn't feel sorry for you."

by Anonymousreply 5August 3, 2020 3:23 PM

Stunning and brave! And don’t forget cunning and calculated!

by Anonymousreply 6August 3, 2020 3:30 PM

A cunning stunt by a stunning cunt

by Anonymousreply 7August 3, 2020 3:42 PM

CONGRATULATIONS, CUNT!

I'll see you next Tuesday!

by Anonymousreply 8August 3, 2020 3:54 PM

My first Martha. Christmas, 1982.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 3, 2020 3:54 PM

I always have a soft spot for Martha Stewart, a woman who knows that in a fucked up world you must find your own beauty in small things, that that search is not frivolous, that there's a beauty in certain dumb pursuits of perfection, and that the pursuit is that of a lifetime.

by Anonymousreply 10August 3, 2020 3:55 PM

Martha Stewart, nee Polack -- convicted liar to the FBI.

She's a peach alright.

by Anonymousreply 11August 3, 2020 3:58 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 3, 2020 3:58 PM

You really need to watch her new show on HGTV called "Martha Knows Best." It's an education series filmed during the pandemic about how to garden, etc., with lots of great information. It's the most natural and likable version of Martha that I've ever seen. She even talked about divorcing her ex-husband Andy because he didn't like the same things as her in a funny exchange with her gay gardener.

When the pandemic first started, she moved her head gardener, chef and a few other key people into her house with her so they would all be safe. Months later, they are all still quarantined together and have become like family. I think that's why this new show is so amazing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 3, 2020 4:19 PM

Her gardener is kinda hot

by Anonymousreply 14August 3, 2020 4:21 PM

Love her new show!

by Anonymousreply 15August 3, 2020 4:22 PM

She moved them into her house so she would still have access to her SERVANTS, R13 - not out of some altruistic concern for their safety.

by Anonymousreply 16August 3, 2020 4:29 PM

In fairness she has stopped beating them because it products so many droplets and aerosols.

by Anonymousreply 17August 3, 2020 4:36 PM

Prison gave her street cred.

by Anonymousreply 18August 3, 2020 4:37 PM

Her estate and garden is really spectacular. She even has an entire fruit tree orchard. Can you imagine? Her property is next door to Ralph Lauren.

by Anonymousreply 19August 3, 2020 4:55 PM

Is the Gardner gay? He is super cute.

I love when he’s setting up the calls and says “I’m a gardener” it’s adorable 😍😍

by Anonymousreply 20August 3, 2020 5:06 PM

R20, It's extremely rare for a straight man in his 30s to be unmarried with no apparent girlfriend. He's been living with Martha since early March when the pandemic started. And he's very interested in planning the nightly dinner menu with her based on what he's growing in the garden.

by Anonymousreply 21August 3, 2020 7:25 PM

He is gay. Look at his Instagram. Pride flags everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 22August 3, 2020 7:32 PM

He’s gayer than a spray of pansies and pussywillow.

by Anonymousreply 23August 3, 2020 7:39 PM

He's just a nice person, or so it seems. Who cares if he's gay or straight, right? Anyway, Happy Birthday to Moootha!

by Anonymousreply 24August 3, 2020 8:16 PM

He’s cute as hell. Needs to take his shirt off.

by Anonymousreply 25August 3, 2020 8:24 PM

Martha set that famewhore Antoni Porowski straight on her show. It was done in a good-natured way, but she got her point across and Antoni was a little taken aback by her calling him out. Martha doesn't suffer fools lightly.

I liked how her gardener backed her up by saying, "You should always tag." He knows a gay stunt queen when he sees one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26August 3, 2020 8:54 PM

Ryan said "You should always tag" like the line "You could try Sears" in Mean Girls. They had no time for Antoni's BS

by Anonymousreply 27August 4, 2020 2:39 AM

The new show is really fun! And not just because she puts that little bitch Antoni in his place.

by Anonymousreply 28August 4, 2020 3:54 AM

Happy birthday!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29August 4, 2020 4:19 AM

Whatever happened to Douggles Faneuil?

I knew someone who dated him back in the day. They were both sweet boys.

by Anonymousreply 30August 4, 2020 4:25 AM

Douglas provided some of the most dramatic (reading amusing) testimony of the trial, back in the day...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31August 4, 2020 1:14 PM

Classiest is delightfully debatable, but tidiest is never in question.

by Anonymousreply 32August 4, 2020 1:19 PM

Douglas Faneuil reminded me of Andrew Crispo, if Crispo had been fucking women in 1975.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33August 4, 2020 1:28 PM

R11 née Kostyra. Is that sort of juvenile ethnic slur really necessary? A polish joke can be very witty; calling someone a Polack isn't.

by Anonymousreply 34August 4, 2020 1:46 PM

R30 Faneuil Hole is rather well known.

by Anonymousreply 35August 4, 2020 1:48 PM

“Chain Gang Days & Never Ending Lezzie Nights”

by Anonymousreply 36August 4, 2020 1:51 PM

She was just drunk tweeting and admitted later on.

by Anonymousreply 37August 4, 2020 2:00 PM

R35, it must be cruising elder gay status by now.

by Anonymousreply 38August 4, 2020 2:28 PM

Ryan's eyes are so blue!

Martha doesn't want him to have a boyfriend so he won't leave her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39August 4, 2020 4:28 PM

Ryan shows off his pussy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40August 4, 2020 4:31 PM

Ryan turns 40 this month.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41August 4, 2020 4:34 PM

He's pretty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42August 4, 2020 4:59 PM

I've enjoyed the first two episodes. I've learned a lot. And she's funny!

by Anonymousreply 43August 10, 2020 12:32 PM

There are two new episodes - one about pets, and trees. I've always enjoyed watching Stewart do her thing.

by Anonymousreply 44August 10, 2020 12:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!