Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

AIDS Is Becoming The New Trans

In the sense of "issues further chipping away at gay history". Trans destroyed Stonewall, our birth moment, and stripped away the story of our fight for our rights. Now, when it comes to AIDS, our holocaust, a narrative is beginning to go around that it only really affected black trans women and black people in general.

I wonder what's next in the "let's erase white gays" lineup?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36August 4, 2020 8:52 PM

Let's focus on the future.

by Anonymousreply 1August 3, 2020 1:30 PM

This is the dumbest thread of the day so far.

by Anonymousreply 2August 3, 2020 1:30 PM

R1 "Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past."

by Anonymousreply 3August 3, 2020 1:32 PM

R2 I'm bored and there's nothing good on Netflix, let me shit-stir

by Anonymousreply 4August 3, 2020 1:32 PM

The only people obsessed with trannies are people who want to be one or people who want to fuck one.

by Anonymousreply 5August 3, 2020 1:45 PM

OP has already try to stir shit:

[quote] I know, I know, I sound like QAnon, I must be Boris, etc etc. But with everything that's been going on lately I can't help but notice the growing animosity between black people and white people. It's no longer an individual thing either, it's literally becoming skin color vs skin color. Do you think a race war is on the horizon? And if so when do you think it'll come? I'm curious and I love theorizing about stuff like this.

Just your usual identity politics pre-election right wing trolling.

by Anonymousreply 6August 3, 2020 1:49 PM

R5 is trans. Nobody wants to fuck trannys except extremely closeted men. They wouldn’t be on DL.

by Anonymousreply 7August 3, 2020 1:49 PM

[quote]AIDS Is Becoming The New Trans

Did you mean "AIDS Is Becoming The New [italic]Stonewall[/italic] "?

by Anonymousreply 8August 3, 2020 1:54 PM

tried, not try. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 9August 3, 2020 1:55 PM

This article was written by a straight person.

by Anonymousreply 10August 3, 2020 2:00 PM

Elton John went back in, r10?

by Anonymousreply 11August 3, 2020 2:01 PM

[quote] Stonewall, our birth moment, and stripped away the story of our fight for our rights. Now, when it comes to AIDS, our holocaust

Not only is OP a right-wing troll and shit stirrer, she's also a MARY!

by Anonymousreply 12August 3, 2020 2:41 PM

I will not waste an FF on a shit stirrer like r12.

by Anonymousreply 13August 3, 2020 2:47 PM

LMFAO!!!

by Anonymousreply 14August 3, 2020 3:07 PM

Everything seems to be about trannies nowadays in the LGBT community. They might as well call it the T community.

by Anonymousreply 15August 3, 2020 3:08 PM

[quote]They might as well call it the T community.

If only!

by Anonymousreply 16August 3, 2020 3:10 PM

OP is an idiot and a troll of the worst sort. The article posted (which is quite good and worth reading) has nothing to do with what he says it does.

by Anonymousreply 17August 3, 2020 3:20 PM

I love OP’s effort but the execution was not flawless.

4/10

Drop the T!

by Anonymousreply 18August 3, 2020 3:21 PM

How's the plague in Minsk l, OP?

by Anonymousreply 19August 3, 2020 3:31 PM

R19 Could be better, but I can't complain.

by Anonymousreply 20August 3, 2020 3:38 PM

The shit stirrer is OP/R13.

by Anonymousreply 21August 3, 2020 5:46 PM

Shut up, Matthew. Twitter banned you for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 22August 3, 2020 5:49 PM

I prefer my shit shaken, not stirred.

by Anonymousreply 23August 3, 2020 5:59 PM

Here comes the Tranny Cyberstalker again.

Divided Americans = good for Putin

by Anonymousreply 24August 3, 2020 8:58 PM

who keeps using the MInsk reference. They do realize it is not a city in Russia?

by Anonymousreply 25August 3, 2020 9:02 PM

No wonder Bernie Taupin was the songwriter. That was a bunch of world salad buzzwords trying to connect 'systemic racism" to AIDS in Blacks.

by Anonymousreply 26August 3, 2020 9:06 PM

Homophobia in the Black community is more responsible for the high numbers as everyone is on the DL and wont get tested due to stigma . but we wont mention any of that , will we Elton?

by Anonymousreply 27August 3, 2020 9:09 PM

R27

Black people are also overwhelmingly poor, the poorest group in the nation, and so they don’t have access to healthcare that white people do. You conveniently leave that out.

by Anonymousreply 28August 3, 2020 9:20 PM

Why are gay guys grouped with trans people? Think it out. Doesn't make sense. Not much in common.

by Anonymousreply 29August 3, 2020 9:23 PM

Another alt right hate thread. OP shut up. We are on to you.

by Anonymousreply 30August 3, 2020 9:23 PM

R28 you are conveniently an idiot . Most urban areas have free health clinic in the inner city that test and treat HIV infection I have been in one. . You can't lead lead a horse ...... The homophobic stigma prevents a lot of potential treatment,truth

by Anonymousreply 31August 3, 2020 10:07 PM

Moderator, please delete this thread for inciting rampant boredom.

by Anonymousreply 32August 4, 2020 1:16 AM

Minsk was part of the Russian Empire in the 19th c.

by Anonymousreply 33August 4, 2020 7:57 AM

This was a great essay by Elton John.

by Anonymousreply 34August 4, 2020 8:01 AM

How many divisive threads, some people vs. gays, are you going to start today, hideous cunttroll?

I understand nobody loves you, but no need to pit people against each other just to gratify your bitterness.

by Anonymousreply 35August 4, 2020 9:02 AM

R35 To gratify boredom, dear, not bitterness. I don't start threads to gratify my bitterness, I eat the souls of happy children and baby kittens for that.

by Anonymousreply 36August 4, 2020 8:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!