Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Women who feel the need to be constantly pregnant, like Hilaria Baldwin.

Is it some kind of mental illness? Do they feel a void when they don't have a baby growing inside them?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109October 4, 2020 12:49 AM

Didn’t we JUST do this?

by Anonymousreply 1August 3, 2020 12:40 PM

Men who feel the need to keep their women constantly pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 2August 3, 2020 12:41 PM

Men who refer to "their" women.

by Anonymousreply 3August 3, 2020 12:45 PM

Cunts will be cunts

by Anonymousreply 4August 3, 2020 12:48 PM

My sister loved being pregnant due to the attention she got. So, attention whores maybe?

by Anonymousreply 5August 3, 2020 12:51 PM

You should probably stop having kids when the likelihood the baby will have to change your diapers gets this high.

by Anonymousreply 6August 3, 2020 12:55 PM

That's why we have overpopulation in the world. Also, how old is Alec Baldwin? Why would you want to be a father at his age? I would understand if he was childless, but he already has a bunch of them

by Anonymousreply 7August 3, 2020 12:55 PM

I think this one’s gonna come out with problems. Old eggs, old sperm. She miscarried before this one; nature’s trying to TELL you something, honey.

by Anonymousreply 8August 3, 2020 1:16 PM

Apparently Alec has embraced his Catholic roots. He and Hilaria were married in the church. I assume he paid a lot for the annulment. Be fruitful and multiply, no birth control and viola!. baby-making machine.

by Anonymousreply 9August 3, 2020 1:19 PM

Yes to both, OP.

by Anonymousreply 10August 3, 2020 1:30 PM

It's mental illness. They feel they're only valuable as women when they're playing incubator. Most of it stems from childhood trauma.

by Anonymousreply 11August 3, 2020 1:37 PM

HIlaria has major issues. She pretends to be Spanish but she isn't. She even talks with a fake accent sometimes. She changed her name to Hilaria so it would sound Spanish. Her name is Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 12August 3, 2020 1:40 PM

Imagine the attention and praise they get. And the things they can avoid doing because of their blessed state.

Morrissey has a great song about a woman who keeps getting pregnant for the attention, Pregnant for the Last Time.

And OP, prepare for some real hate when the fraus find this thread!

by Anonymousreply 13August 3, 2020 1:45 PM

Moz’s song.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 3, 2020 1:46 PM

No way, R12. She CHOSE that awful name?

by Anonymousreply 15August 3, 2020 1:47 PM

Geeez guys that will fuck anything that moves bitching about straights fucking.

by Anonymousreply 16August 3, 2020 2:01 PM

[quote]Geeez guys that will fuck anything that moves bitching about straights fucking.

There's nothing wrong with fucking, just stop making babies.

by Anonymousreply 17August 3, 2020 2:17 PM

It’s about the money for her. More babies = more child support. She’s got her hooks into old Alec.

by Anonymousreply 18August 3, 2020 2:29 PM

R15! She did! i guess it is the Spanish version of her actual name. Her family vacationed in Mallorca Spain when she was a child and so she at some point decided she was going to be Spanish! Her family is from Boston. Her birth name is Hilary Lynn Thomas. Her mother (Kathryn Hyaward) was an MD who taught at Harvard for 20 years and her father (Dave Thomas) was a lawyer. Her parents retired to Mallorca a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 19August 3, 2020 2:29 PM

On Alec Baldwin's Roast, Nikki Glaser asked him, your wife "hil-are-ia, or is it hil-air-ia"? , he said, "actually it's pronounced E-l-are-ia

Nikki replied, "How stupid/dumb"

She was B-R-U-T-A-L

by Anonymousreply 20August 3, 2020 2:30 PM

I realize now that being childfree is not a crime. Anyone who has children as a result of peer pressure has no real self esteem. Not really.

by Anonymousreply 21August 3, 2020 2:31 PM

The wife of Dawson van der Creek (or whatever his name is) is like this . She already has a gazillion kids but has to make a tragic announcement about her grief each time she miscarries. Publicly grieving a miscarriage when you have already have multiple kids is neurosis and attention getting.

Nonstop pregnancy as attention getting has become more of a thing among upper middle class American women. Don't see it as commonly among Europeans. I think it's a reflection of Americans fetus and pregnancy fetish. One of these perpetually pregnant weirdos will inevitably have serious complications from too many pregnancies too close together. And they will no doubt be treated as a brave and beautiful martyr for mommyhood. Which is probably what they desire deep down.

by Anonymousreply 22August 3, 2020 2:31 PM

Good for her $$$ if they ever divorce. Bad for kids having an asshole father. Anyway, it's not like she (they) have to raise these children themselves, Baldwin has plenty of cash for nannies and babysitters.

by Anonymousreply 23August 3, 2020 2:34 PM

I'm sure they can more than afford these kids. Alec has to be worth every bit of $155 million plus. Otherwise, if your not banked up and having a huge litter of babies, your not smart.

Good thing he works regularly, and I assume is payed well.

by Anonymousreply 24August 3, 2020 2:44 PM

R20, many many years ago, I met a girl whose name must have been Hilaria. She was Latina and pronounced it “Ee-LAH-dee-a”.

by Anonymousreply 25August 3, 2020 2:45 PM

They're not raising them. They're paying people to do it.

by Anonymousreply 26August 3, 2020 2:54 PM

She clearly doesn’t give a shit to keep him working until his grave for their 123 kids. I really do think there is something radically wrong with them to have that many, but he’s pussy whipped by her. He looks more pregnant than she does.

by Anonymousreply 27August 3, 2020 3:01 PM

Pregnancy wrecks your innards. Pretty soon she will just clear her throat and that baby will slide down her leg.

by Anonymousreply 28August 3, 2020 3:02 PM

The same thing with Jamie Oliver’s wife. She had recent miscarriages and they have five kids yet they want more? I think part of it is having no career outside of being the partner of someone famous.

Anyhow, it is deeply weird and irresponsible. Baldwin’s wife seems especially narcissistic.

by Anonymousreply 29August 3, 2020 3:12 PM

The Hanson brothers have 13 kids among them. That can't be normal.

by Anonymousreply 30August 3, 2020 3:21 PM

Physically it also doesn’t seem very healthy as one gets older.

by Anonymousreply 31August 3, 2020 3:23 PM

Baldwin is gay. Gay runs thick through that acting family. I doubt she is straight. Producing lots of gay babies.

by Anonymousreply 32August 3, 2020 3:28 PM

Seriously wtf?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33August 3, 2020 3:29 PM

Alec Baldwin has always wanted a lot of children. He said so decades ago, after his divorce from Kim Basinger, and I believe he said so when he wrote that book about divorce (which he has apparently disavowed now).

I'm very happy for both of them. You can tell from following his Instagram that he is deliriously happy with his clutch of little kids - they are adorable. There are some benefits to large families, as far as mental health for children, and it can be a lot of fun having siblings close to your age. Alec was one of six siblings.

Hilaria is very health conscious, and I'm sure she's taking the best care of herself. I doubt she'll have more after this one. And while I acknowledge that she's an attention whore, she's a mild-to-moderate one, and isn't just about everyone these days an AW?

I know she kind of hid her domestic help from Instagram while they were living in pre-COVID, they are now living without it in lockdown on Long Island.

by Anonymousreply 34August 3, 2020 3:32 PM

R32, say what? Whatchu talking about, Willis?

by Anonymousreply 35August 3, 2020 3:34 PM

[quote]Do they feel a void when they don't have a baby growing inside them?

These women are still in the penis envy development of sexual development. The baby is a surrogate phallus, they need it to feel complete.

by Anonymousreply 36August 3, 2020 3:40 PM

She's a stay at home wealthy mother whose into baby blogging and has a podcast talking about children etc. This is what she's all about.

No one should be surprised that she loves being pregnant. Women like her love this shit.

by Anonymousreply 37August 3, 2020 3:51 PM

I thought Alex supported abortion and publicly went after his brother because he was prolife?

by Anonymousreply 38August 3, 2020 3:57 PM

Alec*

by Anonymousreply 39August 3, 2020 3:58 PM

R30 aren't they religious??

by Anonymousreply 40August 3, 2020 4:22 PM

Id still give Alec all the ass he wanted because my spidey sense tells me hes an awesome fuck . Plus he was so damn hot back when . I bet her pussy is like the black hole of calcutta !

by Anonymousreply 41August 3, 2020 4:27 PM

Yes, r40. Homeschooled and raised in an evangelical Christian family.

by Anonymousreply 42August 3, 2020 4:33 PM

Women like HIlarious remind me of this Adrienne Rich passage: “As soon as I was visibly and clearly pregnant, I felt, for the first time in my adolescent and adult life, not-guilty. The atmosphere of approval in which I was bathed — even by strangers on the street, it seemed — was like an aura I carried with me.”

by Anonymousreply 43August 3, 2020 4:48 PM

I never liked Alec Baldwin. He comes off as a sociopathic bisexual to me. I'm sure he's ruined lots of lives along the way.

by Anonymousreply 44August 3, 2020 4:50 PM

Hilaria's bio says her mom is Spanish and that she was raised in both Boston and Spain? Is she making this up? She looks like she is part Spanish.

For some women, I think there's a depression when their youngest goes into toddler stage and they no longer have a baby. Hey, if you have a lot of nannies and housekeepers, it makes it a lot easier to have a brood, right?

Neither of them are getting up in the middle of the night to clean up shit.

by Anonymousreply 45August 3, 2020 4:59 PM

Having a lot of children has become a status symbol amongst self-styled liberals (of the limousine variety). It is another way to look down on others too poor to afford more than 2 kids. I know and see many upper-middle class families who are on trend, as they say, in pockets of LA and SF Bay Area. These people often have not just one nanny but a team of nannies though they don’t label them as such. They’ll give nannies titles such as tutor, tennis coach, sushi chef, language teacher, etc.... but reality is these kids are raised by a team of staff and they’re only trotted out on weekends and holidays or as subjects of humblebrag amongst colleagues.

by Anonymousreply 46August 3, 2020 5:02 PM

R43 what a depressing quote.

by Anonymousreply 47August 3, 2020 5:06 PM

[quote]There's nothing wrong with fucking, just stop making babies.

Their CHOICE. Mind your own business. You sound Republican.

by Anonymousreply 48August 3, 2020 5:17 PM

It’s disgusting

by Anonymousreply 49August 3, 2020 5:22 PM

R45. Yes she is making it up. Some folks looked into it a few years back and tracked her family back a few generations. Her mother is not Spanish and they took vacations to Mallorca. Her accent comes and goes depending on the instagram story. Her father has a degree in Spanish literature and her parents have always loved Spain. There is no indication they lived there. During her entire growing up years her mother worked as internist at the Massachusetts General Hospital and was an Assistant Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School. Her father was an attorney in Boston. Here is his bio

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50August 3, 2020 5:35 PM

[quote]Mind your own business.

Did you get lost? GOSSIP message board.

by Anonymousreply 51August 3, 2020 5:35 PM

She’s so fertile! Like a loamy delta on the mighty Mississippi. And he is rich with seed. What a fine couple they make.

by Anonymousreply 52August 3, 2020 6:26 PM

But he’s an old dad with old sperm. Autism.

by Anonymousreply 53August 3, 2020 6:47 PM

R48 How does he sound Republican? Republicans are actually the ones that go on about having many children and the ones that usually have many kids. Also, they would be the first to oppose the one or two kids laws like the one they had in China

by Anonymousreply 54August 3, 2020 6:52 PM

Does the women not want to keep her vagina the slightest bit in tact? Or will she go for a mommy make over after she’s hit menopause

by Anonymousreply 55August 3, 2020 6:54 PM

I feel sorry for the children who are set aside like last year's toys whenever a shiny new one comes along. There's no way their parents are giving any of them the individual attention they deserve. I'd also be pissed seeing my potential inheritance getting reduced with each new addition. The future payout would be the only benefit to having those two narcissists for parents.

by Anonymousreply 56August 3, 2020 7:08 PM

R12. Hillary (known as Hilara) Thomas and Alexander Baldwin currently have four kids with Latin names: Carmen, Rafael, Leonardo and Romeo.

by Anonymousreply 57August 3, 2020 7:32 PM

Straight men continue to be a mystery to me.

by Anonymousreply 58August 3, 2020 7:38 PM

Most sensible people who want a multitude of children have one see the actual work that goes into it (if you’re a halfway decent parent anyway) and come to their senses.

by Anonymousreply 59August 3, 2020 7:39 PM

R59 truth. The dedication is underestimated if you’re not a millionaire with nannies and cleaners. Then there’s also the physical downsides for the woman I assume.

by Anonymousreply 60August 3, 2020 7:45 PM

R57. yes, she is obsessed with assuming a Spanish identity. Lipstick alley had about a 100 page thread on her efforts to make herself Spanish. If I recall correctly, Alec was dating a Spanish woman and Hilary had her eyes set on getting him to date her once they broke up. She thought being Spanish would make her more attractive to Alec. I believe she has been able to speak Spanish for quite awhile so she just needed the tan, the new name, the fake accent, and the fake life story!

by Anonymousreply 61August 3, 2020 7:46 PM

R2 As if. Women have all the choices regarding pregnancy these days on top of having way more birth control options. Women are the ones who make the final decision at the end.

by Anonymousreply 62August 3, 2020 7:50 PM

Any proof that Hillary changed her name to Hilara? I did a quick Google search, but everything I read referred to her as Hilara. I couldn’t find a mention of “Hillary.”

by Anonymousreply 63August 3, 2020 7:51 PM

^^Halara—damn auto correct. It should read “Hilaria.”

by Anonymousreply 64August 3, 2020 7:54 PM

She was a dancer when she was younger. She registered for all her dance competitions as HiIllary Hayward-Thomas. Prior to her meeting Alec, her mother;s social media also referred to her as Hillary. Here is one website that mentions her as a dancer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65August 3, 2020 8:07 PM

Just google her name and an old DL thread came up from 2015. Same thread basically on baby popping and name changing!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66August 3, 2020 8:15 PM

These uninteresting, silly women don't have any talent. Their husbands are famous and get lots of attention. The wives are useless and want attention and to feel useful. Since they don't have an ounce of talent, they stay pregnant. It's all they have going for them

by Anonymousreply 67August 3, 2020 11:54 PM

R34 other gays like Justin Bieber and Brad Pitt have also said they want lots of children.

by Anonymousreply 68August 4, 2020 3:22 PM

R68 ^ What about straights like Kevin Spacey and Matt Bomer?

by Anonymousreply 69August 4, 2020 5:56 PM

Another Miscarriage for Hilaria

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70August 17, 2020 12:00 AM

I thought Kenny Rogers was dead?!

by Anonymousreply 71August 17, 2020 12:04 AM

Having multiple children is a status symbol nowadays. By popping out endless sprogs, you're sending a signal that you have so much money, you can afford to have a lot of kids and not have to work.

And when you're married to a wealthy guy, it's insurance, i.e. child support.

by Anonymousreply 72August 17, 2020 12:08 AM

If you stop and think about it, NOT having a baby every year is a modern luxury for women. Until a century ago, women were having about ten to fifteen. As long as the body could do it, it was a natural and constant state. Look at many Renaissance paintings and you will see that the women are pregnant. Frankly, even Mona Lisa has a bulge and pregnant bloat.

by Anonymousreply 73August 17, 2020 12:13 AM

Her cunt must be the size of grand canyon

by Anonymousreply 74August 17, 2020 12:15 AM

R73 Then why are there so many more people in the world today?

by Anonymousreply 75August 17, 2020 12:28 AM

Because the infant mortality rate was sky high then.

by Anonymousreply 76August 17, 2020 12:30 AM

R72 You’re right that it’s become a status symbol amongst a certain set but in actuality, it looks fucking ludicrous with that many sprogs trailing behind you. Like you were the moron whose birth control failed. Sure it may look cute when the kids are young, but modern society isn’t conducive to large families. Kids need attention and care and if you have to divide that between a vast number of kids, well, one or two at the very least end up as messed up adults, dead of overdoses. Not like the old days when you put them to work on the family farm and kept them busy outdoors from dawn to dusk.

by Anonymousreply 77August 17, 2020 12:34 AM

R75 - most babies didn't make it to adulthood or past infancy. Also, about 98% of Europe, for example, was agricultural and things were mostly homemade so kids as little as 5 did essential household chores. The more you had, the easier your life became...more hands in the field later, more hands at home to feed chickens and collect eggs and milk animals, etc. A fertile woman was a must for men who wanted to have a decent life. Hence, you read about pioneers with no wives taking out ads for wives "of child bearing age" and saying they had "x amount of land, chickens, cows, etc." because then the women could come and have a large brood of kids to help in the coming 2 decades that man expected to live and work.

by Anonymousreply 78August 17, 2020 12:55 AM

Men advanced age is responsible for a higher rate in miscarriages among many other things. Isn’t one of his kids learning disabled? Scary how the male ego doesn’t want to acknowledge that old sperm is defective.

by Anonymousreply 79August 17, 2020 1:06 AM

R79 where's the proof that old sperm is more defective than the younger sperm?

by Anonymousreply 80August 17, 2020 1:19 AM

Obviously Alec is a virile, youthful, sensitive lover and Hilaria an exotic, fertile beauty he can't keep his hands off.

That's their story. Just fucking buy it already.

by Anonymousreply 81August 17, 2020 1:50 AM

Obviously Alec is a virile, youthful, sensitive lover and Hilaria an exotic, fertile beauty he can't keep his hands off.

That's their story. Just fucking buy it already.

by Anonymousreply 82August 17, 2020 1:50 AM

I’m all for good mothers, we need more of them. But baby blogging is just so fucking boring. These basic fraus want to document life’s every banal moment. Please never let me read the words “smash cake” ever again.

by Anonymousreply 83August 17, 2020 2:45 AM

Sorry for their loss, but she needs to stop now for her the sake of her health and life. Be happy with the children you have already. Her body is trying to tell her enough making babies.

It's time for her to stop. Both of them.

by Anonymousreply 84August 17, 2020 2:56 AM

Hilaria is a stupid name. Sounds like hysteria or hilarious, neither of which make a good name. It also rhymes with malaria.

by Anonymousreply 85August 17, 2020 3:06 AM

R7, Europe and North America are not suffering from overpopulation. In fact some places like Italy have negative population growth.

by Anonymousreply 86August 17, 2020 3:40 AM

Gross. She's a baby addict.

by Anonymousreply 87August 17, 2020 8:29 AM

r80 Seriously? That is a well established scientific fact. Just google it. Ages of both parents matter. It gets quite risky as soon as they are over 75 together. That's mean of nature, but it's so.

by Anonymousreply 88August 17, 2020 8:34 AM

Ethel Kennedy owns this thread. As well as the title of Most Prolapsed Uterus in New England. Wicked prolapsed.

by Anonymousreply 89August 17, 2020 1:41 PM

Wouldn’t this make your uterus prolapsed? He’ll I know two women who had one difficult birth and both of them got prolapsed uteruses. Pregnancy is gross.

by Anonymousreply 90August 17, 2020 3:12 PM

I had to babysit a friends toddler last week and it was a nightmare. All he did was run around trying to kill himself by climbing on everything, throwing himself down the stairs, discovering the knife drawer and the cleaning products....Then he didn’t like the spinach gnocchi I served for lunch and he tossed it all over the floor. He took a huge stinky dump in his diaper and it smelled up the whole house. Granted, my house isn’t childproofed. I was so tired by the end of the day I felt like all my bones had disintegrated and I was really confused as to why people have these little soul draining monsters. I feel really bad for the nannies of the baby machines. It’s such a hard job and you can’t do anything unless the baby goes to sleep, which they try not to do.

by Anonymousreply 91August 17, 2020 3:53 PM

Irish Catholic Elder here. Seventh of ten. When my youngest sister went to school, my parents adopted two more! My dad used to say they had to have a baby in the house.

by Anonymousreply 92August 17, 2020 3:57 PM

It is an insurance policy, when the eventual divorce happens they will get more in child support and alimony longer to raise the last kid.

by Anonymousreply 93August 17, 2020 4:09 PM

I'd rather they have a lot of kids than weird Mormons.

by Anonymousreply 94August 17, 2020 4:40 PM

If I wasn't gay I would findi a nice woman here and have a child or two because, at this age, I may or may jot find another long-term serious partner and what are the chances that he will want kids?

Women and kids in this culture are really taught to prioritize care of elderly parents and putting them in a home is unthinkable. Loads of young Romanian girls become nurses specialized in care of older people. And I need someone to leave my properties to but I just don't think that would be fair to the woman or even to me. I am still 42 and have lots of years of sex left.

by Anonymousreply 95August 17, 2020 4:55 PM

If I wasn't gay I would findi a nice woman here and have a child or two because, at this age, I may or may jot find another long-term serious partner and what are the chances that he will want kids?

Women and kids in this culture are really taught to prioritize care of elderly parents and putting them in a home is unthinkable. Loads of young Romanian girls become nurses specialized in care of older people. And I need someone to leave my properties to but I just don't think that would be fair to the woman or even to me. I am still 42 and have lots of years of sex left.

by Anonymousreply 96August 17, 2020 4:55 PM

by Anonymousreply 97August 17, 2020 4:55 PM

I have no idea why that posted 3 times.

by Anonymousreply 98August 17, 2020 5:24 PM

R91, you should not volunteer for this again. It’s no crime to not wanna babysit.

by Anonymousreply 99August 17, 2020 5:36 PM

R89, Would Ethel have had more than 11 if Bobby had lived?

So far, she's buried two sons, two granddaughters and a great-grandson.

by Anonymousreply 100August 17, 2020 5:44 PM

I babysat my niece and nephew for TWO WEEKS in their home while their parents were on vacation. I was in my twenties, they were 10-12ish. THEY FOUGHT NONSTOP. For the most part I let them run wild but the constant arguing finally got to me. It was obvious they were baiting and taunting each other and I could not take it anymore so I let loose and shouted at them to STOP IT and SHUT UP !!! and other words like that.

They stopped cold, all yelling stopped, and they just stared at me. Then my niece quietly said, "Well you better not have any children because this is what kids are like." They actually behaved better for the rest of my stay.

This was same week that she told me with a straight face that Texas is a foreign country.

by Anonymousreply 101August 17, 2020 8:30 PM

She's still pregnant, that article was about a past miscarriage. And yeah, between her and Mrs. Dawson van der Creek, they need straightjackets. 5 living kids, 5 miscarriages. Your body is trying to tell you something!

Anyone with more than 3 kids is basically a hoarder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102August 17, 2020 8:40 PM

I live in a suburb where the real estate is pretty pricey, but the average resident isn’t very educated.

I see a lot of these mommy types who have 3 or 4 kids in quick succession and who have never had jobs. Their husbands are often blue collar types who make pretty good money.

The moms are always flouncing around, sucking on Starbucks and doing their loud, obnoxious vocal fry. They all think they are Kim Kardashian.

The funny thing is they are mostly VERY overweight, frazzled, and semi-retarded. But they seem to think they’ve hit the big time because they can shoot a baby out of their twat every nine months.

Just ONCE I’d like to see one of their husbands disappear into the night. No child support or spousal support for you, fatty!

by Anonymousreply 103August 17, 2020 8:57 PM

We have celebrity Katie Price here in the UK who is very prominent for this .Kerry Katona too.But in truth both seem at least partly motivated by the ridiculous magazine interview fees for exclusive on their family life and relationships that they get. Without them they'd be in financial trouble beyond what they are in now.

by Anonymousreply 104August 17, 2020 9:09 PM

R92, did you have good parents? Were you all raised well and loved? I'm just wondering, not trying to be shitty - because if you're good at parenting, I think you should go to town and populate the world.

But narcissists like Hilaria and Angelina, who treat children like pieces of jewelry to collect and adorn you, then be stored away, scare the ever loving duck out of me. What's going to become of all of those kids together in a crucible like that with two mentally ill/addict parents? Nothing good.

by Anonymousreply 105August 17, 2020 11:48 PM

R101 - well your niece is pretty cool actually but obviously if you scream and yell like a nutjob the kid will understand that there is not use to talk to uncle low IQ.

by Anonymousreply 106August 18, 2020 1:38 AM

[Quote] This was same week that she told me with a straight face that Texas is a foreign country.

Oh if only....

by Anonymousreply 107August 18, 2020 2:01 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108October 3, 2020 9:47 PM

Who’s laying the eggs?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109October 4, 2020 12:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!