Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

OMG. Can you believe DL fave Prince Louis has just turned TWO - he looks about FOURTEEN!

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58August 11, 2020 1:02 PM

OK...twelve.

by Anonymousreply 1August 3, 2020 9:00 AM

WTF is wrong with you? why do you feel the need to go after a child?

by Anonymousreply 2August 3, 2020 9:03 AM

12 or 14, you still can't fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 3August 3, 2020 9:09 AM

OP's pedo fantasies spoiled by DLers.

by Anonymousreply 4August 3, 2020 9:12 AM

[quote]OP's pedo fantasies

If that's what's on your mind it says more about you than me.

by Anonymousreply 5August 3, 2020 9:13 AM

[quote]WTF is wrong with you? why do you feel the need to go after a child?

I'm not going after him. He'd probably laugh knowingly if he read my post. So would Princess Michael.

by Anonymousreply 6August 3, 2020 9:14 AM

I thought N a M bla was forbidden on here?

by Anonymousreply 7August 3, 2020 9:16 AM

We need a photo of him together with his handsome cousin Archie, a similar age. Could be twins, right? hahaha

by Anonymousreply 8August 3, 2020 9:22 AM

He doesn't look 2 - probably about 8.

by Anonymousreply 9August 3, 2020 9:27 AM

OP = jealous, boss-eyed kid in Hollywood with no royal title. SAD!!!

by Anonymousreply 10August 3, 2020 9:59 AM

Look at that lil queen, ready to snatch his moms thrown away.

by Anonymousreply 11August 3, 2020 10:31 AM

R10 = cousin Archie in Beverly Hills.

by Anonymousreply 12August 3, 2020 10:36 AM

"DL Fave?" No, not at all

by Anonymousreply 13August 3, 2020 11:01 AM

R11 What did Kate throw away and why does he want it?

by Anonymousreply 14August 3, 2020 11:23 AM

Prince Louis is awesome and he might be a fave, but he is not THE dl fave as this honorary title is reserved for Prince Oskar of Sweden.

by Anonymousreply 15August 3, 2020 12:03 PM

Looks like Kate and her father. He's going to be a heartbreaker.

by Anonymousreply 16August 3, 2020 12:16 PM

BUT WAIT sum ting wong: the air mail envelope is postmarked July 30. How was that delivered so fast?

by Anonymousreply 17August 3, 2020 12:29 PM

Oh, I agree, OP - Louis already looks incredibly handsome, mature, and happy.

That's what happens when you have two attentive, mature parents with your, rather than their, interests at heart and who have surrounded you with a loving family of siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents . . .

What a shame that poor kid in L.A. doesn't have the same advantages.

by Anonymousreply 18August 3, 2020 12:41 PM

R16 - Yes, Louis is already devastatingly handsome. The Cambridges, whatever else they are or aren't, sure produced a beautiful set of kids. They are all going to be tall, slender, with features reminiscent of Diana, William, Michael Middleston, Kate, and Diana - whose legs the unbelievably lucky Princess Charlotte seems to have inherited in one of those unfair tosses of the DNA gods. She'll have beautiful skin, long beautiful legs, silky hair, and is clearly loaded with personality.

And it all comes with an HRH.

by Anonymousreply 19August 3, 2020 12:44 PM

William and Kate sure had some fug kids. Not a cute one in the lot. Maybe some people shouldn't procreate.

by Anonymousreply 20August 3, 2020 12:44 PM

R2 - This is our KGT at work, trying to get back at DLers for noticing in those pap photos that Meghan arranged but is now suing the agency over in Canada, where the poor kid's head was shoved to one side so the paps could get a better shot or Meghan's smile and false eyelashes, and the kid's legs were dangling almost to her waist so that he looked 18 months old instead of 10 months old.

As always, the intent shows and, as always with Meghan's lunatic stans, all that's happened is that the photos of a stunningly attractive young prince (a real one) who looks just like his Mum get more exposure here on DL.

The KGT is just like Meghan - always going for the short jab and getting floored with a K.O. in return.

by Anonymousreply 21August 3, 2020 12:48 PM

I think the boys are very cute. Charlotte isn’t a beauty, but is charming, poised, and has charisma even as a toddler.

by Anonymousreply 22August 3, 2020 12:48 PM

What's a KGT?

by Anonymousreply 23August 3, 2020 12:50 PM

British people age like milk

by Anonymousreply 24August 3, 2020 12:51 PM

R23 - KGT = Klan Granny Troll

by Anonymousreply 25August 3, 2020 12:52 PM

[quote] Maybe some people shouldn't procreate.

R20 aka Meg loon, you're right.

Archie's parents shouldn't have procreated.

by Anonymousreply 26August 3, 2020 1:12 PM

By the way, OP, Louis turned two in April.

Not yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 27August 3, 2020 1:14 PM

Kid’s got a great head of hair for a 2-year old. That was my something nice.

I don’t like when parents train their kids to do that fake smile/grimace. If they don’t feel like smiling, a neutral expression is fine. Sometimes the grumpy face or pensive expression makes a better photo. Maybe it’s because I’m a woman, I bristle at the notion that we have to be smiley all the time.

by Anonymousreply 28August 3, 2020 1:23 PM

Louis has got that happy disposition thing, he already had it as a baby. He's one of these kids that make people smile and happy, he can't help it. Since he'll be in the public eye for a large part of his life, this particular endowment is rather helpful.

The only thing Wills and Kate need to take care of is to get Charlotte and Louis proper education so that they'll get themselves proper jobs later on.

Putting it bluntly: They need to make sure Charlotte and Louis won't end up like Andrew and Harry.

by Anonymousreply 29August 3, 2020 1:31 PM

Charlotte is already betrothed to Archie.

by Anonymousreply 30August 3, 2020 1:37 PM

[quote]Louis has got that happy disposition thing, he already had it as a baby. He's one of these kids that make people smile and happy, he can't help it. Since he'll be in the public eye for a large part of his life, this particular endowment is rather helpful.

So did I as a kid. What makes you think that kind of disposition will last through til adulthood?

by Anonymousreply 31August 3, 2020 1:51 PM

Archie is already bethrothed to one of Beyonce's spawn.

by Anonymousreply 32August 3, 2020 1:52 PM

R31, hmmm, true. Well, let's hope that happy disposition will remain - joined by a sense of duty.

by Anonymousreply 33August 3, 2020 1:53 PM

R26 - What is wrong with Archie to make you post such a nasty comment?

by Anonymousreply 34August 3, 2020 2:42 PM

R34, I read that comment as more of a “selfish idiots” shouldn’t procreate, not that Archie has a birth defect. But I didn’t write it, so I don’t know what r26 intended.

I do think they rushed into everything they’ve done, so I tend to agree. But Meghan isn’t a spring chicken, so there was a clock ticking...

by Anonymousreply 35August 3, 2020 3:03 PM

He turned two on April 23rd. I distinctly remember saying to someone that they should call him George. I am not an avid Royal follower and had forgotten the name of the older sibling.

by Anonymousreply 36August 3, 2020 3:08 PM

He looks like a two year old to me.

by Anonymousreply 37August 3, 2020 3:30 PM

[Quote]They need to make sure Charlotte and Louis won't end up like Andrew and Harry.

Or Margaret. By now you'd hope the family would be keenly aware of the problem of the uneducated, hapless spare with too much time on their hands and take corrective measures. William and Kate seem sensible and stable enough that they'll start instilling the kids with the idea of setting goals for themselves.

by Anonymousreply 38August 3, 2020 3:33 PM

R38 - Part of the problem with being a Senior Royal is that you are only allowed to do so much and certain things.

Charlotte and Louis are Senior Royals and I see this as big problem in 20 years for these two.

by Anonymousreply 39August 3, 2020 4:09 PM

What a pervy thread. This needs to be shut down.

by Anonymousreply 40August 3, 2020 4:13 PM

R40 - Just go take your dirty mind and read another thread.

by Anonymousreply 41August 3, 2020 4:20 PM

[quote]Oh, I agree, OP - Louis already looks incredibly handsome, mature, and happy.

Sicko, what kind of a Michael Jackson would even think to think that?

by Anonymousreply 42August 3, 2020 4:25 PM

r41

Oh go back to listening to Thriller.

by Anonymousreply 43August 3, 2020 4:26 PM

I think he'll be a heart breaker when he grows up.

by Anonymousreply 44August 3, 2020 4:26 PM

r37

That's because you're not a pedobear.

by Anonymousreply 45August 3, 2020 4:26 PM

Its weird how grown up his face looks. Bear in mind though that sometimes beautiful kids turn into ugly adults. Ive known a few .

by Anonymousreply 46August 3, 2020 4:31 PM

R46 - Like Prince William????

by Anonymousreply 47August 3, 2020 6:17 PM

R34, why don't you read R20's nasty comment first?

Or are you, by any chance, R20 aka the Meg lunatic?

by Anonymousreply 48August 3, 2020 6:51 PM

He is a cute little fella...I just hope Oskar of Sweden doesn't have him killed in some sort of playground coup attempt

by Anonymousreply 49August 3, 2020 7:05 PM

Louis and Archie could have been friends, but Markle kidnapped Archie and won’t let him return home.

by Anonymousreply 50August 3, 2020 7:35 PM

R49 - Oskar and his cousin, Prince Nicolas, could easily carry it off together.

by Anonymousreply 51August 4, 2020 12:15 AM

I see Charlotte's keen mind interfering in Oskar and Nicolas' nefarious playground plans.

She got her brown belt in Royal Shade on Harry and Megan's wedding day when she blew away that horrible Mulroney woman on the steps of the church. Turn, wave, BAM!

by Anonymousreply 52August 11, 2020 5:22 AM

Start those kids on Propecia NOW.

by Anonymousreply 53August 11, 2020 5:29 AM

[quote] Charlotte isn’t a beauty...

I see you, R22, and I will send the squad that took out my grandmother after you.

by Anonymousreply 54August 11, 2020 5:37 AM

Get it right, OP. GEORGE is the DL fave. Nothing wrong with Louis, but GEORGE is the fave in these parts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55August 11, 2020 7:11 AM

I agree, R55, Louis is very cute but George is the DL Royal Family mascot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56August 11, 2020 8:22 AM

I don't know him.

by Anonymousreply 57August 11, 2020 9:25 AM

Bald by 7!

by Anonymousreply 58August 11, 2020 1:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!