Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ellen DeGeneres & Lena Dunham Lead the Top 5 Celebrity ‘Karens’

Top 5: 1. Lena Dunham 2. Ellen DeGeneres 3. Kylie Jenner 4. Kelly Ripa 5. Robin DiAngelo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 11, 2021 9:51 PM

Who the hell is Robin DiAngelo?

by Anonymousreply 1August 2, 2020 9:09 PM

You're better off not knowing, R1.

by Anonymousreply 2April 11, 2021 9:23 AM

I’ve never heard of DiAngelo either. How can one be a “celebrity” Karen, if they’re not a celebrity?

by Anonymousreply 3April 11, 2021 9:25 AM

Reese Witherspoon would be one

by Anonymousreply 4April 11, 2021 9:27 AM

Is Miss Dunaway a Karen or just bipolar?

by Anonymousreply 5April 11, 2021 9:28 AM

She wrote a book called White Fragility where the premise is that ALL white people are racist, and either they admit that they are racist, or they deny it - in which case they are displaying defensiveness which is a sign that they are actually racist. So basically she basis the entire thing on 'heads I win, tails you lose' type philosophy. And many people ate it up.

The truth is, she knew she could make a lucrative career out of going to workplaces to give this seminar and has ended up making bank on this ridiculous idea.

by Anonymousreply 6April 11, 2021 9:29 AM

^bases

by Anonymousreply 7April 11, 2021 9:30 AM

Faye wrote a book?

by Anonymousreply 8April 11, 2021 9:35 AM

Robin Jeanne DiAngelo (née Taylor, born September 8, 1956)[1] is an American author, consultant, and facilitator working in the fields of critical discourse analysis and whiteness studies.[2][3] She formerly served as a tenured professor of multicultural education at Westfield State University and is currently an Affiliate Associate Professor of Education at the University of Washington

enough said

by Anonymousreply 9April 11, 2021 9:41 AM

Oh god....

"In June 2021, DiAngelo will publish her next book, Nice Racism: How Progressive White People Perpetuate Racial Harm. It is described as a continuation of her work in White Fragility."

She's so fucked in the head. I'm sorry she's a massive racist, but she can stop projecting that on the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 10April 11, 2021 9:47 AM

I don’t agree with this list. Here’s mine:

1. Reese Witherspoon 2. Meghan Markle 3. Jada Pinkett-Smith 4. Jameela Jamil 5. Rose McGowan

by Anonymousreply 11April 11, 2021 1:11 PM

More anti-white.

by Anonymousreply 12April 11, 2021 1:30 PM

With the exception of R11.

by Anonymousreply 13April 11, 2021 1:31 PM

So it’s ok to be anti white and call all white people “inherently racist” but the darker the skin, the easier it is to skate from the label “racist”? Isn’t saying this about where people .... FUCKING RACIST !!!!!! I’m done with woke, PC, reputations the whole lot of this shit . Just be kind to people and stop trying to create shit when it’s not even there.

by Anonymousreply 14April 11, 2021 9:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!