Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Which US politician do you irrationally dislike the most?

For me and no it's not Trump, it's Kirsten Gillibrand. The Clintons got her into office, she was practically handed Hillary's senate seat, accomplished nothing, and blames everything on misogyny and men. I hate her with a passion and the fact that she dropped out before De Blasio says it all.

by Anonymousreply 52August 4, 2020 1:50 AM

This is probably obscure but for me it's Elliot Abrams.

by Anonymousreply 1August 2, 2020 8:24 PM

Although she wouldn't give a shit, I will never forgive Gillibrand for how she fucked over Al Franken...

by Anonymousreply 2August 2, 2020 8:38 PM

I take my choice back. Elliot Abrams is a RATIONAL choice.

My IRRATIONAL choice is Elizabeth Warren. I cannot get past the fact she voted for Ronald Reagan TWICE and that was when she was in her 40s. Maybe if I heard her offer a rationale that made sense, but I have never been able to find one from her.

by Anonymousreply 3August 2, 2020 8:43 PM

Mitch McConnell and his curtain of neck skin.

by Anonymousreply 4August 2, 2020 8:43 PM

Thread closed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 2, 2020 8:45 PM

Upstate New Yorkers feel Gillibrand is a turncoat. She was against gay marriagewhile running for office. After election Chuck Schumer got her to "evolve" in favor in our favor.

by Anonymousreply 6August 2, 2020 8:48 PM

I second Elizabeth Warren. Her nagging, school-marm tone of voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

by Anonymousreply 7August 2, 2020 8:49 PM

I can't stand Gillibrand, but who in the fuck is criticizing her for "evolving" into a pro-marriage equality stance on a fuckng gay board?

by Anonymousreply 8August 2, 2020 8:51 PM

Republican: Mitch McConnell - hate his looks and voice

Democrat: Hillary Clinton - hate her laugh and expressions

by Anonymousreply 9August 2, 2020 8:53 PM

OP is the world's biggest idiot if he thinks Gillibrand is worse than Gym Jordan, Matt Gaetz, Louie Gohmert, Ted Cruz, and all the other freepers out there. Only a self-loather would bash a gay-friendly liberal over a bunch of far right hatemongers. You accuse her of "misogyny" but you seem to hate women

The person who mentioned Liz Warren also hates women.

Something is really wrong with you if you single out gay allies on a gay board and say they're worse than homophobic people

by Anonymousreply 10August 2, 2020 8:53 PM

Kamala Harris. She makes everything and everyone about race and is a pathological liar. She grew up and was educated in a snooty Canadian private school. She was never bussed in LA.

by Anonymousreply 11August 2, 2020 8:54 PM

I see the resident racist troll has shown up at r11. They make everything about race while accusing everyone else of playing the race card.

It looks like the racist and misogynist freepers are just singling out women and black people

by Anonymousreply 12August 2, 2020 8:57 PM

Not liking Bitch the Turtle is hardly irrational.

by Anonymousreply 13August 2, 2020 9:02 PM

R11, Westmount High is not a private school.

by Anonymousreply 14August 2, 2020 9:02 PM

R8 I said the voters in Upstate New York were unhappy with "evolving", not I.

by Anonymousreply 15August 2, 2020 9:03 PM

Nobody voted for Walter Mondale.

by Anonymousreply 16August 2, 2020 9:15 PM

Marco Rubio grosses me out. He reminds me of a Catholic priest or something. He is a little slimeball.

There’s something sinister about Ted Cruz and his wife’s suicide attempt. Back in the day I detested Newt Gingrich. Still do but he isnt as visible now. Dislike Keith Ellison for leaving his wife who had cancer, for another woman. Dislike John Edwards for similar reasons.

by Anonymousreply 17August 2, 2020 9:19 PM

R11 Harris was bussed to school in Berkely before she moved to Canada.

by Anonymousreply 18August 2, 2020 9:21 PM

So, R12, if anyone criticizes a POC, that person is automatically racist?

by Anonymousreply 19August 2, 2020 9:22 PM

[quote]Gym Jordan, Matt Gaetz, Louie Gohmert, Ted Cruz, and all the other freepers out there

R10, did you see the phrase "irrationally dislike"? I think it's quite rational to dislike any of the scumbags you listed.

by Anonymousreply 20August 2, 2020 9:24 PM

F&F OP THE TROLLBAIT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21August 2, 2020 9:25 PM

Like so many others my dislike of Devin Nunes isn't irrational but my need for him to receive more comeuppance than some others is.

by Anonymousreply 22August 2, 2020 9:28 PM

All of them

by Anonymousreply 23August 2, 2020 9:29 PM

"Back in the day I detested Newt Gingrich. Still do but he isn't as visible now."

Now that his wife is US Ambassador to the Vatican, he's too busy running around with the other crooks, liars, thieves and perverts that run the Vatican.

by Anonymousreply 24August 2, 2020 9:32 PM

I don't think my dislike of Mitch McConnell, Jim Jordan, or Susan Collins is irrational. I dislike them for good reason.

by Anonymousreply 25August 2, 2020 9:47 PM

If claim you irrationally dislike someone and then give your rational for disliking them, you don't irrationally dislike them. You rationally dislike them.

by Anonymousreply 26August 2, 2020 10:00 PM

Datalounge has become so DUMB.

by Anonymousreply 27August 2, 2020 10:05 PM

Trump. Nobody that ugly and old should be in our faces so often.

by Anonymousreply 28August 2, 2020 10:07 PM

Sigh

LIKING Trump is irrational R28

Not disliking him.

by Anonymousreply 29August 2, 2020 10:25 PM

Disliking Republicans is not irrational.

Ref earlier posts re Elizabeth Warren, what made her switch from being a Reagan Republican?

by Anonymousreply 30August 2, 2020 10:39 PM

[quote]She grew up and was educated in a snooty Canadian private school. She was never bussed in LA.

Irrational = you cannot state a specific reason, but still detest them.

by Anonymousreply 31August 3, 2020 9:49 AM

The Clintons got her into office? Ha ha ha.

by Anonymousreply 32August 3, 2020 11:40 AM

All of them from TX and FL

by Anonymousreply 33August 3, 2020 11:46 AM

Not exactly irrational, but Newt Gingrich and John McCain. Malicious, vile men. Given a free pass by their best buddies in the American media. McCain was the definition of mean and ugly white trash with money . People love to trash sjws (and I've had criticism of them too) but this current crop of young uns ' never would have sucked up to these 2 slimebags the way that mainstream press corps did for decades.

by Anonymousreply 34August 3, 2020 12:15 PM

Louis Gohmert- I’ve always hated him because he encapsulates the term Deplorable. I’m thrilled he got Covid

by Anonymousreply 35August 3, 2020 12:18 PM

Focussing on the word irrational, I have an irrational dislike for Kamala Harris [italic]because it is based primarily on her nauseatingly, unthinkingly, over the top devoted, she can do no wrong supporters on DL (and by extension this Khive foolishness.[/italic].

And every time one of you remarks about how good she looks, you're sexist and shallow.

by Anonymousreply 36August 3, 2020 12:23 PM

Susan Collins. And the reasons we dislike these slime bags are all rational . Perhaps the irrational part is why we choose to single one out.

I see her face, her twitchering head (like a bobble head doll). But the sound of her voice is ghastly.

And WHAT she says... how Trump learned his lesson so she wouldn’t even vote in favor of allowing evidence in the impeachment trial

by Anonymousreply 37August 3, 2020 12:30 PM

[quote] My IRRATIONAL choice is Elizabeth Warren. I cannot get past the fact she voted for Ronald Reagan TWICE and that was when she was in her 40s.

She never voted for Reagan.

by Anonymousreply 38August 3, 2020 12:35 PM

None. All of the politicians I dislike are based on rational thought - except Tim Kaine. I have no great reason to hate him. I just do.

by Anonymousreply 39August 3, 2020 12:40 PM

May you dislike Tim Kaine because he was such an epic bad pick? And then the irrational part is disliking him for it. He wasn't the one who made the pick.

by Anonymousreply 40August 3, 2020 1:17 PM

R40 - nope. My dislike of him goes back to when he was Lt. Gov. of Virginia. I. Just. Don't. Like. Him.

I have few policy disagreements with him, but 😠

by Anonymousreply 41August 3, 2020 1:41 PM

Tim Kaine's closetedness doesn't help.

by Anonymousreply 42August 3, 2020 1:59 PM

I dislike Warren because of all the truly evil work she did before becoming a white savior in politics. Defending corporations from giving payouts to ex employees who they gave cancer to with their gross negligence? That is fucked up. And there is so much more.

by Anonymousreply 43August 3, 2020 2:14 PM

They gave Mayor Pete hell for being a low level analyst at McKinsey for 2 years yet gave Warren a pass for all the soulless corporate work she did for decades.

Warren was truly treated by the media with kids gloves the whole entire time. Heinous woman.

by Anonymousreply 44August 3, 2020 2:21 PM

From the recent run off, Amy and Yang because I know very little about them.

by Anonymousreply 45August 3, 2020 3:23 PM

I don't dislike him the most, but I feel like Chasten has gone woke attention addict. More disappointed in him. He's dialled back a lot and he's written a book and needs to promote that, but it felt like right after Biden ascended and Pete withdrew he was on Instagram way too much. I mean, he's only wife of. I think Pete dialled him back because Pete, no doubt with a plan, has virtually disappeared. Which is probably best. It's a long life.

by Anonymousreply 46August 3, 2020 3:29 PM

Bernie and his ass licker Liz

by Anonymousreply 47August 3, 2020 3:37 PM

Chasten wrote a book? Has anyone read it

by Anonymousreply 48August 3, 2020 4:41 PM

For no good, obvious reason, Klobuchar grated on my nerves.

by Anonymousreply 49August 3, 2020 4:51 PM

John McCain. I never liked him. Even if he wasn't a Republican, I think I would still dislike him.

by Anonymousreply 50August 3, 2020 7:20 PM

Disliking Republicans is not irrational but McCain is an exception of sorts as for some strange reason liberals whi should know better liked him. I loathed him too.

by Anonymousreply 51August 3, 2020 8:05 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 52August 4, 2020 1:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!