Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hot Marine wants to run for NYC mayor

Yes, sir!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 1, 2020 10:26 PM

New York already has their next mayor: Corey Johnson

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 1, 2020 6:06 PM

This guy has no chance in hell of winning.

Also R1, neither does Corey....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 1, 2020 6:07 PM

No chance for Corey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 1, 2020 6:09 PM

Mayor Zach and Jakey

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 1, 2020 6:10 PM

Damn, looks like it's shaping up to be some race. I did not know all of those people were in the running.

by Anonymousreply 5August 1, 2020 6:10 PM

Crazy eyes at R4

by Anonymousreply 6August 1, 2020 6:13 PM

I want the fat one’s babies

by Anonymousreply 7August 1, 2020 6:16 PM

what a hit piece from the Post.

by Anonymousreply 8August 1, 2020 6:18 PM

R8, that tells me I need to pay attention to this guy.

by Anonymousreply 9August 1, 2020 6:27 PM

He'll never win. Military ties is why everybody hated Buttigieg (well, not THE reason, but the reason they hid behind to not openly announce themselves as homophobic). They claim military people are too right-wing.

by Anonymousreply 10August 1, 2020 6:30 PM

Because of the All Cops Are Bad trend that's been going on since March, there's a heavy anti-military sentiment right now. He'd be wise to wait or else he'll lose by a landslide. The left have decided anybody who was in the military or supports it is automatically republican.

by Anonymousreply 11August 1, 2020 6:32 PM

Another son of a billionaire with no experience. No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 12August 1, 2020 6:40 PM

I would vote for him over DeBlasio.

by Anonymousreply 13August 1, 2020 6:41 PM

ISHC

by Anonymousreply 14August 1, 2020 10:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!