Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump 2020

by Anonymousreply 17August 2, 2020 6:17 AM

Wow, desperate to troll?

by Anonymousreply 1August 1, 2020 3:26 PM

You forgot to add “for prison” before “2020.”

by Anonymousreply 2August 1, 2020 3:33 PM

Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up!

by Anonymousreply 3August 1, 2020 3:35 PM

I agree op

by Anonymousreply 4August 1, 2020 3:35 PM

The Sequel..... HELL NO

by Anonymousreply 5August 1, 2020 3:37 PM

Trump has a better chance of surviving a shark attack while being struck by lightning than winning re-election.

I hope he cries on television.

by Anonymousreply 6August 1, 2020 3:37 PM

Can you imagine him on election night. Nervously devouring McDonald's while sweating the results. If he loses I'd be if he gives a speech.

by Anonymousreply 7August 1, 2020 3:40 PM

I'd be surprised^^^^

by Anonymousreply 8August 1, 2020 3:40 PM

I read on CNN.com Mitch McConnell is telling Senate Republicans to distance themselves from Trump if they think it will help them get re-elected.

McConnell is afraid of the Republicans losing the Senate.

by Anonymousreply 9August 1, 2020 3:42 PM

Yeah R9. I tried posting a link but Muriel must not like CNN.

by Anonymousreply 10August 1, 2020 3:45 PM

Hell yeah!!! I'm afraid all the Russian Boris' are gonna mail DLers fake ballots. This must be stopped.

by Anonymousreply 11August 1, 2020 3:49 PM

I’ve noticed that the Trump trolls have been lately getting much more shrill and desperate and downright insane. And prolific. This particular troll also started the “are u poz?” thread.

by Anonymousreply 12August 1, 2020 6:59 PM

These anti-gay people who come to gay sites confuses the hell out of me.

by Anonymousreply 13August 1, 2020 7:02 PM

You always know when they are freaking out.

by Anonymousreply 14August 1, 2020 7:03 PM

They don't know why they want him, they are too dumb for any argument. It's just "MAGA" drool.

by Anonymousreply 15August 1, 2020 7:05 PM

Hmmm

by Anonymousreply 16August 1, 2020 11:55 PM

I can’t wait until inauguration day.

You know the Clintons and the Obamas will be front and center and just a couple of feet from Trump.

by Anonymousreply 17August 2, 2020 6:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!